FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Working from home

Working from home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did anyone ever get busy and miss a working from home meeting or have to mute and/or turn your camera off because of this.

I had one call I had to do this while my FB sucked me off under my desk.

Another time on a really boring teams power point I ended up listening while my FB was bent over the sofa while we played.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *brad99Man  over a year ago

London

University zoom lectures often ended with me wanking/having sex with my fb if she was around. Camera off and mute obviously!

By *uzy 017Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

Been working from home since lockdown started

Once was in the shower and got a bit carried away and missed a zoom meeting had to say i was in the loo not feeling well

another i had been drinking till 2 am with a pal was shattered went for a lie down on my lunch hour and woke up at 6pm to 6 missed calls and 3 texts from my boss

By *fternoondelightsCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

WFH for ages now and we fucked loads of time on the company time even had a quick one between calls.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had so much fun doing this lucky I remembered to mute and turn my camera off otherwise work colleagues would of got a big surprise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wife was at home Friday just us in the house and been on nights all week.

After a shave n shower I just said to her their is a hot cock up here for you. She took the bait and soon joined me on the bed knickers and bra off. Just led there and said get that cock teasing me now. Not one to refuse a order and had our fun on the bed. Finished with me wanking on to her pussy and covering her in cum.

» Add a new message to this topic