FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Monster cock guys

Monster cock guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the biggest on here and the biggest you have ever had ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On guy that does really stand out (excuse the pun),was a young guy at Chams. I was in the middle of a group session at a club when this guy led behind me in a sort of spooning position. He slid it in from behind and i have NEVER felt so full in my life! It really felt like it must have been an easy 9 inches and as thick as an arm. The good thing was, he REALLY knew how to use it. There have been other big guys, but nothing matched him.

I'm not usually a size queen, but if i knew who that young man was,.....

Biggest guy i ever met was 10 inches and nice and thick..dont often let a guy fuck me but i had to find out how a cock that big felt inside me....was amazing!

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Biggest i know from here is a little over 9 inches and about 6 or 7 inches in girth

Never got to play with him as he's a southerner but had many a naughty cam session with him

8.5 inches........lost my virginity to it

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Whats the biggest on here and the biggest you have ever had ??"

Can't say who is biggest on here, butttttttt lol check my "Master" 1- 10 " pics ( some removed from public view for privacy reasons lol )

Ive had 9 inches from this site he was quite thick aswell but i have seen pics of bigger ones and ive met a guy at a swingers club who judging by what people say about him sounds huge and has made it clear he wants to play.

"Whats the biggest on here and the biggest you have ever had ??

Can't say who is biggest on here, butttttttt lol check my "Master" 1- 10 " pics ( some removed from public view for privacy reasons lol )"

delicious master!!!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Hopefully wife will be getting 9" plus on Sunday afternoon if this guy has empty house

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Whats the biggest on here and the biggest you have ever had ??

Can't say who is biggest on here, butttttttt lol check my "Master" 1- 10 " pics ( some removed from public view for privacy reasons lol )

delicious master!!! "

thanks he is - VERY, sorry but pics removed from public viewing now

So we have established the biggest is around 9-10

What's the smallest. ?

"So we have established the biggest is around 9-10

What's the smallest. ?"

You have a fantasy for small dinkle's?

By *evinfun1Man  over a year ago

long eaton

Lol

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Have seen pics of a mf couple, he was 10" with a ruler as proof

Huge Boy on here certainly lives up to his name. biggest I've ever seen.

Bigwhitecock2012 has him beat I think, it is a monster, maybe even pushin 11"

Love to wank and suck that bad boy

Theses kinda threads should b banned lol thought I was alright down below till I read this

clearly not a "SOUTHERN SOFTY " !

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

"Have seen pics of a mf couple, he was 10" with a ruler as proof"

Hmmm might have to try crossing out "cm" on ruler and writing "inches"

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Bigwhitecock2012 has him beat I think, it is a monster, maybe even pushin 11"

Love to wank and suck that bad boy "

WOW!!!

East Yorkshire

What's the smallest. ?"

Had a guy turn up once who was 3" if he was lucky and it were skinny too - I'm not a size queen but that was just not fun

Yeah the smallest I see was about 3 inches erect..he was part of a couple that I met, he was the perfect cuck hubby, couldnt get near pleasing his wife with the stubby little thing, oh how his wife let him know what it was like to be taken by a nice thick cock

Now let's get one thing straight - I don't claim to have a donkey dick but I do't consider myself to be in the "petite" category either (judge for yourself)!

When I was playing at Chams in Newport about a month ago I'd found a very horny couple and pretty soon we made our way to one of the "Viewers" rooms.

All was going well and the little lady was enjoying the preliminaries as we were :o)

She eagerly slurped on both our tools whilst we fingered her lovely pussy

Her lovely pussy lips had already been explored and aroused by our eager tongues and fingers.

About ten minutes after we'd started this rather skinny guy came in with his towel wrapped around him and the lady in question beckoned him over to the bed where she proceeded to handle his manhood through his towel. She was game alright

Indicating as only a horny cum slut can do she gently tugged off his towel to reveal the most awesome of cocks

He was still flaccid but must have been 8 inches in length with a considerable girth.

The expression on her face changed immediately from a wry smile to a look of absolute shock.She had awoken him and was about to feel the full force of his rapidly inflating tool which by now was inches from her mouth !!!!!

She couldn't let the side down as we were all being watched through the window amid howls of debauched encouragement.Slowly she introduced his moist glans to her awaiting lips and eagerly tried to accommodate the huge phallus.Credit due to her she managed to envelope the smooth head of his manhood and I would estimate a further three inches of his wide shaft!At that point the gagging relex kicked in and we knew she'd met her match.

After several minutes of licking, sucking and tonguing the beast he withdrew (he had other things on his mind)

The lady's partner and me were sat holding up her legs in preparation for the ecstasy that she was about to enjoy.

He lay between her legs and gently licked her well moist clit and pussy lips until she was moist enough to take what he had to offer!The moans she let out made my tool even harder (although I felt shamed by the monster he packed between his legs)

He was now ready as he took out the condom and unrolled over his rock hard tool.So big was his tool that the end of the condom fell short of the base of his shaft by at least four inches. So thick was the girth that the end of the unrolled condom seemed to dig into his shaft (so tight was the fit)

Even though totally moist I thought I'd help things along by pumping some Durex tingle lube around her pussy.

The tingling sensation drives my wife mad .He slid the huge knob into her and she let out a fearsome gasp but he was very gentle with her and very slowly slid the stiff shaft into her clenching pussy.

She was a game girl but couldn't take all of the beast.about five inches of shaft remained outside of her and every attempt he made to go further was blocked as she tried to push him away.

He was an accomplished lover causing her to squirt uncontrollably over his cock as he "plied" his wares.By this tim the "audience" looking on were going wild as she orgasmed a further four times before she finally succumbed to exhaustion.

Having done his duty he withdrew his mighty tool and wanked it until torrents

of spunk left the head of his monster cock and splattered the lady's chin and tits.She eagerly moppedup the thick white cream and deposited it in her waiting mouth.

She was indeed a lady well "serviced".

East Yorkshire

Lol lots of ladies will be moving to wales then in the hope of bumping into him

"Bigwhitecock2012 has him beat I think, it is a monster, maybe even pushin 11"

Love to wank and suck that bad boy "

Yummy

Met a couple from Scotland in manchester last year off here for a mmf, his cock was the biggest ive seen well over 10" (didnt have a ruler) and very thick, i told him it was big and his wife said told him he doesnt believe it, now im 8" and thick in girth and made mine look small lol far bigger than others ive ever seen!!

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

well i was offered 11 inches the other day lol way to big

wow 11 is huge

"Met a couple from Scotland in manchester last year off here for a mmf, his cock was the biggest ive seen well over 10" (didnt have a ruler) and very thick, i told him it was big and his wife said told him he doesnt believe it, now im 8" and thick in girth and made mine look small lol far bigger than others ive ever seen!! "
did he get it all in lol

Was playing in a group where a guy must of had a 10-11 inch cock I just not take my eyes off it at first and when he gave me a wink I was rite over and took the thing in my mouth nearly split my jaw open.

What's the smallest. ?"

I had a bf with 4" cock, he used to make me soo wet and I loved sucking it whilst licking his balls at the same time!

"Met a couple from Scotland in manchester last year off here for a mmf, his cock was the biggest ive seen well over 10" (didnt have a ruler) and very thick, i told him it was big and his wife said told him he doesnt believe it, now im 8" and thick in girth and made mine look small lol far bigger than others ive ever seen!! did he get it all in lol"

she took it all lol

Ten, so room for improvement!

there is a big tall thick set guy who is claming to be 14"..he has pics..xx

Stevenage?

mmm cant recall.or remember his profile name!

» Add a new message to this topic