FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mutual Masturbation

Mutual Masturbation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uv2wanku OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Although I’m gay, I did have a horny experience with a girl many years ago. I’ll call her Carol. She shared a flat with a couple of gay guys and her kick was getting it on with their gay and bi friends.. I was one of her “conquests”.

It happened after one of the guys’ parties. As I lived some distance away I stayed the night at their flat. A mattress was put down on the floor in their living room and I had just settled down under the sheets wearing just my underpants when the door opened and someone entered. The “someone” slid under the sheets beside me and immediately I felt a hand clasp the bulge in my pants. Then a voice whispered in my ear. It was Carol’s. “That feels nice. Does it feel good for you?” My hardening cock gave her my answer.

Then she said: “Ever tried mutual masturbation with a girl?” I replied that I hadn’t.

To my surprise she got up from the mattress, went over to a table lamp and switched the light on. She came back and asked me to stand up beside the mattress. She knelt down on it, reached up to my hips and turned me forty five degrees so I was facing her. She slid my pants down and my cock sprung out, hard and throbbing before being engulfed by her warm mouth. She certainly knew how to suck dick!

Before I had time to worry that I might cum too quickly she released my cock and removed her nighty, revealing her bare tits and a pair of skimpy panties. I was now given the instruction to sit on the mattress with my legs apart and stretched out. She sat down between my legs facing me and gripped my waist with her thighs. Our bodies were about a foot apart. I reached out with one hand and fondled her tits, gently tweaking her hardened nipples. Her hand reached out and gently grasped my rock hard prick. Fuck - I was horny!

Carol leaned forward and French kissed me, our tongues dancing the tango inside our mouths. As my free hand groped inside her panties and two fingers entered her cunt she let out a squeal. Her free hand cupped my full balls and gently fondled them. She moved her face from mine so we could watch each other and it was evident she was in ecstasy. Whether it was induced by the feel of my cock and balls in her hands or my hands playing with her breasts and clitoris, I’m not sure.

Her hand was stroking my prick like an expert and I was impressed by how good she was at it. I’d been wanked off many times by blokes and knew how great that felt, but had always been told that most females weren’t very good at giving handjobs. How wrong she proved that to be.

I couldn’t believe how erotic it was to watch that small hand rolling my foreskin up and down over my glistening purple helmet. My fingers felt very wet inside her pussy, her cropped black pubes glistening with moisture. She was panting quite heavily now as her hand pumped my prick faster.

“Make me cum!”she moaned as my fingers churned faster. I could feel myself getting close now. The combined fondling of my balls and stroking of my cock assured that. “Let me know when you’re going to cum” she gasped. “Anytime now!” I replied. “Oh, fuck! Here it comes!”

Upon hearing that, she suddenly pulled herself with her legs even closer to me, tossing me off like a demon and let out a cry as her orgasm approached almost at the same time as mine. Her hand milked jet after jet of my hot spunk up her stomach to her tits and when her orgasm peaked I thought she was going to pass out.

After a minute or so to recover, she suddenly got up, gave me a kiss and left me to mop myself up, saying: “See you in the morning”. And she did, but that’s another story!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic