FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucked my friends sister while gf upstairs in bed

Fucked my friends sister while gf upstairs in bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is 100% true BTW!

We were drinking in my mates apartment one night and the sister of one of my mates showed up.

I'd fucked her already a couple times but we both agreed it's best leaving it at that, nothing serious, and last time we fucked was years before, at this time now I was with a girl for like 2 years and we lived together, had a dog, were talking about babies etc

I ended up reigniting the list with my friends sister after a load of flirting back and forth all night, got to like 4am and I was getting hornier and hornier so I whispered in her ear because the room was full of my mates

What I said was do you wanna go back to mine and ill pound the fuck out of your pussy, she got embarrassed because I was so upfront and she knew I had a girlfriend at the time but she ended up biting the bullet and saying yeah but where?

I told her my house and she said is your gf not in, I told her she is but doesn't matter we'll do it downstairs, took me like 30 mins of convincing but eventually we left and went to my house, I opened the door and the dog bolted down the stairs barking and going mental

I shit myself because my gf was upstairs sleeping and was thinking this fucking dog could wake her any second, ended up calming the dog down and put him back upstairs

The rest of this story is pretty striaght forward, I fucked her on the sofa in the living room and then sent her on in a taxi after, I'm not with that girl anymore but even til this day she doesn't know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Well, that must be the shortest story ever on fab. What a let down.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Well, that was worth reading, NOT

» Add a new message to this topic