FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Xmas capers

Xmas capers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *djohn8 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Haslemere

A couple of years ago I was having an early morning walk in the local woods with the dog; it was the day before Christmas and although a little cold, quite a pleasant start to the day. As we approached the top of a wooded hill we could hear an unusual amount of dog barking and as we got closer, a few voices too.

We walked around the corner to the top and I was surprised to see a group of about 10 women apparently having a party and letting their dogs run round all over the place. This was at 7.30am and there were sausage rolls, cakes, cocktail sausages coated in a yummy sauce, plus wine, sloe gin, port and someone had a flask of coffee.

I was warmly welcomed by a few of the women that I had met occasionally during dog walks and introduced to all the others although the names went in one ear and out the other. I was absolutely amazed to find this lively party going on at more or less the crack of dawn given the time of year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Near Haslemere

Apparently it is a christmas tradition for these ladies to meet on christmas eve morning and party between 7 & 8 before getting on with the xmas rituals. I stayed with them for the next half hour or so enjoying the hospitality and chatting mostly to a lovely middle aged woman called Angie who as far as I could tell had an attractive figure underneath her bulky winter wear and was keen to feed me sloe gin.

As they gradually said their goodbyes Angie was among the last two to leave and I'm sure there was a little twinkle in her eye as she casually said 'see you tomorrow' although that seemed unlikely.

I kept thinking about Angie for the rest of the day and decided to go to the same time at the same place the next day and see if she was there....

Sure enough, as I arrived at the top of the hill I could see Angie about 100 yards away making her way along a track towards me, obedient labrador by her side. I could see she was wearing furry topped brown leather boots and a full length winter coat plus country style hat. Today she was wearing makeup and she looked very attractive.

Well, fancy seeing you here again I said as she walked around the final corner to the hill top, I stood up to greet her and was glad to see a beaming smile on her face.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Near Haslemere

We sat next to each other on the bench looking out over the valley, letting our dogs run around and do their own thing. Sorry I don't have any sausage rolls for you today she said, but perhaps you have a little sausage for me? she asked as she slowly reached across and stroked the top of my jeans. What could I say but of course, and let her undo my jeans to reveal my nice hard cock.

Angie didn't hesitate to get her mouth around it and started sucking eagerly. I replied by undoing her coat and was very pleased to see she wasn't wearing much underneath the heavy coat, some purple lacy knickers and a thick woolly jumper that buttoned up the front. Undoing her buttons revealed some beautiful boobs that swung freely, her nipples stiffly erect in the cool air. I stroked her boobs and sucked on her lovely nipples while she gorged on my cock.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Hot

Mmmmm

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lucky man

Near Haslemere

We were momentarily surprised when another woman walked past with her dog and shouted out a cheery 'morning' with a big smile on her face but she didn't stop, pause or look, she just carried on by!

Having been caught once Angie leapt up with a great sense of urgency, ripped off her knickers and sat down on me impaling herself on my rather hard cock before bouncing up and down like a jockey at the grand national.

I was quite amused to see my dog running around with her knickers in his mouth like a trophy - goodness knows where they ended up . As I delighted in this wild cow girl ride I could see Angie was about to burst and she had a hard job staying quiet as she shook from end to end with a juicy orgasm, closely followed by yours truly bucking my spunk as far into her as I could get it.

'Happy xmas' we said to each other as she fastened her furry top before getting up to button up her coat.

I still walk that wood occasionally but I haven't seen her since, maybe one day.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Great story, reminds me of a woman I was seeing a few years ago who popped to see me in a hot outfit on Christmas eve under a big furry colared winter coat before going home to other half

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic