FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A full blown, chastity submissive experience...

A full blown, chastity submissive experience...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungJayy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Have you ever been a virgin to something you've always dreamed about, and remember that moment it came true and your virginity was lost?

Well.. That happened to me a few years ago and that memory will always be there.

It was a routine standard, where we would plan ahead and we both knew how long we had to play and what would happen, except she would know that little more than me and keep the session a surprise. I would turn up to hers, we would talk for 5 to 10 minutes about life and just ease my mind a little as i knew what was coming.

She would then show me to the shower where i would borrow her towel, her shampoo and ladies shower gel, she wanted me smelling lady-like and feminine, alongside would have me shave my face and genitals so I was all ready for the session ahead.

I would brush my teeth, dry myself off in the bathroom and come out with the towel wrapped around me. She would always have different lingerie on the bed set out for me to wear every session, typically stockings and some of her lacy panties, and almost always a collar too which only she would be allowed to put on, once I'm dressed (with her sometimes peaking) i would then enter the living room, kneel and be collared, sometimes this wasn't the only sign of my submission. Most of the times I'd end up caged before the session would begin and be made to leave locked after the session had ended. I would always leave feeling fully aroused and wanting more, it was perfect.

I spent a fair bit of time either in bondage or on my hands and knees on the bed, this is a vision i always imagined for myself to be in, i was always in some sort of bondage and my favourite position was the hogtie, i was helpless in panties and not knowing if i was to be left like a rope bunny or if i was to be teased. Both was considered and it only made me feeling more submissive and hornier than ever before.

A gag was never used, and was never needed as i never had a reason to moan, i simply enjoyed it too much to moan or whimper, i was always bound in my own thoughts of how i could dwell the bondage for hours and hours and still be looked after, or teased, tortured, either or i would willingly accept.

There was always a point in the session where i would be bent over, panties either pulled down or to the side, i would be blindfolded and my mistress would slide the strapon up her deviant body, and strap tightly around her waist and just over her lingerie, and this is where i knew she was in her prime of the night, me bent over ready, with my cock locked in tight plastic denying me and erections or orgasms, the inability to play with myself whilst the mistress has full use of her strapon, lube and my hole. It was always an experience to see how much i could take! And was always impressed with her how i was pushed when taking the strapon or dildos.

Of course, a picture can paint a thousand words, this picture being when I'm bound hands and ankles to the bed, in panties, stockings and a locked dick. With my mistress just inches above my face in her black lacy panties, if only i could freeze time and just stare, this was an image i always dreamed and craved and was lucky enough to experience. I would've happily stayed locked for weeks longer if that meant i got to see this image for an extra few seconds. Dreams do come true!

It was always an experience i'll remember, even the aftercare that would take place where whilst still in lingerie, we would have A cup of tea made by mistress along with some toast and just talk. Despite still being over any level of horniness still locked and dressed up.

I would normally get ready, talk a little more about how long she decided to keep me locked for and when i would next return.

There was quite a few of these sessions. All better than the last!

Although this was a few years ago, it will always feel like yesterday and gave me a great understanding of what i crave and desire in this kink world.

Regards, Jay x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oungJayy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

;)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic