FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late home short story

Late home short story

By *xpressionist OP   Man  over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

I heard a vehicle draw up outside, it was rather late. You had been out with some of your old friends and acquaintances. I stayed in bed as I thought that you would be going straight to bed. Only I could hear extra voices as you came up the stairs. Semi awakened now I could hear low conversation and low moaning sounds. I decided to get up and see for myself that everything was okay. As I approached the door of the bedroom, opened it slightly and was immediately confronted with the arse of a larger stocky guy with his bare cock engorged into your pussy, pounding away with what I assumed his friend watching you as he stroked his own large hard cock. You turned towards me with a glint in your eyes and then turned back to take the friends cock into your mouth. As you sucked eagerly on his member a groan from his friend signalled that he had pumped his creamy spunk deep into your pussy. As he withdrew, huge globlules of cum ran down your thigh. The remainder forming a puddle of white at the entrance of your pussy. You then turned back to me and asked me to clean the remainder, I moved forward and outstretched my tongue into your pussy and licked the cum from you. I was then moved aside as the other guy took his friends place and pushed his cock deep into you in one swift motion. As he began to grind his shaft into the moist spunk and saliva wetness of your pussy I was pushed face down onto the bed beside you. The next feeling I had was a cold slippery liquid running into my arse, some fingers probing and massaging in a circular motion between my cheeks. I hadn't noticed the other men, all of similar stature lurking behind the door and in the kitchen. While the second guy is fucking you, you turn to me and tell me, " a couple of us decided to go dogging for a bit, but we found a guy who was looking for another guy. Didn't want to leave him alone. He's going to fuck you, he's going to pump all his cum inside your hole '. As soon as your sentence finished I felt the bulbous glans enter me. My cock trapped under my abdomen and the quickening of thrusts from my arranged lover pushed me to cum, feeling the spunk warmly covering my stomach and sheets. Not long after, I then feel under one last bucking of the hips a stream of sperm filling me ,and at the same time you are filled up with another mans cum. As all cocks are withdrawn from the various holes they have occupied I am rolled onto my back and fed each one in turn to suck clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic