FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Introduced to Crossdressing PartII

Introduced to Crossdressing PartII

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sunday

I wake early to an alarm I haven't set. Beside me on a chair today's clothes and instructions, Bath Moisturize Dress etc and be downstairs by 9:00am

Early I thought?

I slipped on an exquisite white lace bra and panties, this time with small breast shapes,

Nude hold ups, a button up the front floral dress that finished above the knee, and sling back shoes with a 2 inch heel, finished off with a subtle blond wig. As I walked in my new lower heels I felt femanine, less sexy but that didn't stop my cock from sticking out like a sore thumb.

In the Kitchen Stephie was dressed similar, smilled and said how pretty I looked.

"You have dressed for sex, and it's been wonderful, now let's see how much you like dressing, today you're going to experience the thrill of being dressed in public" she said , " Most of this little town will be in Church or watching Thier kids play football, so we can escape unnoticed to Inverness."

My heart pounded, but I trusted Stephie, pointing to my bulge she said "I'll teach you how to tuck that away, but first we'll have to do something about it" she got on her knees undid my dress, pulled down my panties and whilst looking in my eyes performed a sloppy blow job that had me coming in minutes,

Subtle make up next and we were sat in her car heading for Inverness.

" First thing all us trannies have to do is a charity shop run" this was in the days before internet and Primark.

My heart pounded as I entered the shop, Stephie had told me to keep my head up, as I looked through the rails, I started enjoying looking at the clothe, and found a pencil skirt in I guess what was my size.

At the till and old man in blazer and cravat asked if I wanted to try it on, and was flirting with me, on the way out he said he'd get the door, and squeezed my bum on the way past! I ran back to the car as fast as my heels would allow and we laughed together.

We spent the day shopping, flirting with men, had lunch at a pub, while not convincing if you stood next to us, from a distance we looked like Sisters.

On the way home Stephie went the long way via an A Road, and pulled into a lay by.

"Now the first sexual experience a tranny usually has is here"

In looked up, there were two cars and two trucks.

"Go and walk to the end past those trucks and see what happens"

She passed me a hand bag with condoms and lube, and undone the bottom 4 buttons on my dress. As I got out of the car,the dress parted to reveal my stockins , my legs trembling, I walk past the Lorries, the two drivers were outside having a smoke. "Looking for something Luv?" said one. My throat was dry, my heart pounding so much I thought it would explode. I'd love a cigarette, please.

One smilled"Can't say no to a girl who says please" as I walk over a gust blows open my skirt and reveals my stockings.

"Don't see those often do we Burt" the older driver says.

My hands shaking as they light my cigarette for me.

"Have you seen inside one of these trucks"

Said the older one,

No, But I would like to

They smilled at each other that knowing smile,and opened the door

As I climed up , Burt pleaced a hand under my skirt to push my bum up, in the cab the other one was in the driver's seat,pulling me in.

"Have a good veiw John" he called out, John answered "Yes, and you were right"

John claimed in and onto the bed behind, as I sat down, my dress opened so I was flashing my stockings and kickers, I went to close it and Burt grabbed my hand

"No need for modesty" he said, and moved my hand to the bulge in his trousers

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Loving this

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

:

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

What a journey

John reaches through and grabs my hand bag "Condoms and Lube, the girls prepared"

I should tell you something I say, Burt says "It's alright Luv, we guessed your secret, John checked as he lifted you in" with this he places a hand on my exposed knickers and leans in and kisses me without warning.

I'm transfixed to the spot, I have got no idea what I'm doing in the a cab with 2 strange men, and no Stephie for support.

I can hear rustling behind me. Burt breaks off his kiss, but his hands are now in my panties pulling my soft cock forward

"We truckers have a thing for girls like you"

His lowers his head to my lap and John's cock apears beside me. A strange autopilot makes me turn and open my lips and take him in.

His cock is small, and tastes a bit of piss, bit I suck it like a whore anyway.

My cock enters Burts mouth, and springs to life.

I'm aware we haven't pulled the curtains, I look out and see Stephie outside and blow me a kiss, she was looking out for me.

John turns my head back and starts pumping quickly, I feel a finger shoved in my unlubed bum, then Burt breaks off. "In the back" and I am lifted of the seat and dragged backwards by Jon.

My dress is undone and pulled off me, Burt closes the curtains and John spins me around and pushes me face down

My knickers are pulled to one side and lube forcibly applied to my bum, I look around to see him putting on a condom, he says , "I know, condoms, you working girls are all the same"

OMG, he thinks I really am a whore, this gives me new purpose, and a role to play and I love it, I shake my bum in the air and say come on big boy

Kickers once again pulled to one side and luckily his cock is small as he pushes it in in one go.

Burt is now naked and climbs in front, "Come on you cheap slut open wide.

I glady except his fatter cock, and my new role.

Ely

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

For the second time in 3 days I'm spit roasted, but this one's different, not the gentle loving breaking in of a new playmate, the rough hands that grip my waist and head are there to hold me while they take their pleasure, and no thought of me. I love it, as John's cock pounds me I wiggle my bum for his pleasure, enjoying every thrust "Tightest bitch I've ever fucked" he says

I can't do much for Burt, he had a hand under my chin, one on my forehead holding me in place as he fucks my face.Coughing and gaging spur him on, as behind John's strokes speed up and "Arrrgh" as he cums.

Burt says "Turnaround" I think please wouldn't go a miss, but then remember my part as a white and comply.

My bum in the air I'm expecting a fat cock.

More lube applied,but instead of a cock a finger, then two,three,four, working in and out, a shift of fingers and a thumb trys to enter

No, it's to tight I say.

Burt says "Shut this whore up will you" and my face is grabbeb and John's limp spunk covered cock is thrust in my mouth.

At the rear Burt is trying to get 5 fingers past the knuckles,but I'm to tight and it hurts, I decided to change this and grab John's balls and twist.

He crys out and steps back, Burt is shocked and pulls his hand out, I look back and stair him in the eye "NO fisting"

I need to take control, I tell Burt to sit in the driver's seat, still in shock he does and I straddle him, Stroke his chest as I ride his cock saying things like Oh Baby I love your cock in me,and your the best,

I motion for John to come over and say fuck my mouth, he is beside us, looking a little sheepish, so I gently pull his cock over and he stands next to us as I suck him hard, trying hard to make them cum, I take a breath and say open the curtain, Burt laughing says "you really are a slut and the blind electrically rises.

I don't know who's looking, but with the cab light on anyone out there can see all.

It has the desired effect and soon Burt in spunking into the condom inside me, John soon follows, and I drink this strangers spunk.

I get off and rearrange my panties," How much Love" says Burt, err, I have no idea, I say the Usual amount, Burt retrieves his wallet and pulls out £80, I look at it and his slightly sheepish look and say and the rest, he tops it up with two more £20 notes, I am now an official whore.

I put on my dress, but don't do it up, and open the drivers door, I exit half dressed, I Say thanks boys, they say " Same time same place next week" I smile and say yes

As I turn at the bottom of the steps a passing lorry lights me and my state of undress,he sounds his horns as he drives by and lights up 4 men standing in the shadows, who must have enjoyed the show.

I walk back to Stephie,in the car, my dress still undone, she gets out and we kiss and embrace, I taste spunk on her lips and know she has been busy! The men whoop and cheer in the distance, I show Stephie the cash and she says "well done girl, they usually only pay £35 around here...so I'm told" we laugh and kiss again, once again clapping and whistles.

" What would you like to do now" Stephie asks...

I need to meet a stephie lol

Brilliant story

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

My panties are soaking now

Ely

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

A great story and so erotic x

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

By *illgossardTV/TS  over a year ago

Monmouth

Thank you. I enjoyed that.

Lovely to read more.

By *evandrewsTV/TS  over a year ago

Bratton Fleming

I am glad that Wednesday took back control in the truck.

There is no excuse for someone ignoring a No.

Thank you for the story.

Xxxxxx

somewhere nice

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

Really enjoying this Wednesday x

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Fantastic Wednesday x

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Wow

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Awesome story

Andover

peterborough

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

That Sunday I took Stephie's advice and we went home, less that a week into my new world Stephie's advice was to give my bum a rest, as I would need it on Friday!

The rest of that week we agreed to only dress once, but it felt awkward with Mark and so we spent every evening dressed together, Stephie teaching me about make up and clothes, my eyebrows were shaped and my walk perfected.

She said no sex until Friday, but one evening when we got home there was an envelope from Sir with a copy of the photos he took and we couldn't resist some oral only play.

Friday came, and my outfit was waiting for me.

A stunning red dress with plunging neck line, barley black stockings with a darker band at the top, the deep suspender belt, black satin bra and high cut panties and of course strappy very high heels. The dress just long enough to cover my stocking tops.

Downstairs Stephie looked amazing in a black dress that was off one shoulder, we shared a glass of wine and applied my fake nails purchased on Sunday when the doorbell rang, "Our Car"

We travelled for about an hour, getting in the car it was impossible not to show your stockings and panties, and the driver enjoyed the view, he was quick to get out and open the door for us when we pulled up outside a nice detached house in a new estate.

The Door was answered by one of those women in their 40's who are so confident you can't help but fancy them, she was dressed in a little black dress, quality nylons and high heels, Stephie was warmly welcomed, was I, with air kisses all round.

Julie led us into the lounge and passed champagne around, another Stunning 40 year old woman came out of the kitchen, and Julie introduced her wife Sally, What? I look back and forward, I can only see that Sally is a little tall, when laughter broke out, and Stephie explained they were husband and wife, but preferred to play dressed as Sally

It seemed a happy set up to me, and we drank champagne and we talked about my short Journey.

Music was put on, and Julie asked Sally to dance for us,

Sally danced like stripper, gyrating and teasing, lowering a strap or two until her dress fell to the floor leaving her in basque and stockings.

"Sally, dance with Wendy" Julie was obviously in charge here, and Sally tool my hand, we danced and snogged, Stephie and Julie the same, I ran a hand over Sally's panties and felt a box or something. Julie said "Show Wednesday" and Sally lowered her panties to reveal her cock in a small cage.

I looked around and Stephie and Julie are on the sofa kissing, dresses removed, Sally takes my hand and removes my dress, sits me besides the other two, gets on her knees, and takes out my cock and starts sucking, Julie breaks of and joins her, kissing each other and sucking my cock.

Brilliant story

Telford

Nice update

wellingborough

Every gurls dream

By *evilmademedoitMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can’t wait to hear the next instalment.

Julie turns to Sally "Mummy needs her playtime" and Sally walks out of the room, Julie gets on all 4s and says "Wednesday, show Mummy what a chick with a dick can do" I approach from behind, her lips parted and glistening, It feels wet warm and loose, it seems strange as the tip of my cock enters a woman, but wonderful to, Sally returns with a rope and Stephie expertly ties her sitting in a dining chair facing us

"Why don't you have a proper cock like Wednesday here" she scowls at Sally, who can't answer as a ball shaped gag is placed over her mouth.

I'm now sliding my full length in Julie's wet pussy,"Fuck me harder, show my bitch how to to please Mummy" I move my legs to get maximum purchase and start to pound her harder than I've ever fucked a women before, Stephie places her cock in Julie's mouth,and face fucks her hard, grabbing her hair saying"This what you wanted bitch" he slaps her face, "Two tgirls fucking you hard in front of your sissy husband" Julie trys to talk, but not much can be heard, Stephie says " Go to Sally, take out the gag and let her taste his wife on your cock" I remember how the lorry driver held my head and do the same, straight in as deep as I can, Stephie pulls Julie up by her hair(ouch) and pulls her breasts out of the matching basque she's wearing, and slaps them hard, and Says look at you sissy bitch being used.

Stephie ties her hands behind her back, leads her to the Sofa and makes her kneel bum in the air, She comes over to me and takes Sally, hands tied beside Julie, and motions me over

"This what you asked for? fucked side by side by Chicks with Sucks?"

They both nod, Stephie stands behind Sally, and starts to rub his cock in her crack, I do the same to Julie's pussy, Stephie taps my arm, and whispers "No, Anal, hard" I dip an inch in her pussy to lube up the pull up and enter her tight bum, slow at first but as Stephie plunges in Sally I copy, then Grab Julie's hair as we fuck husband and wife side by side...hard

Andover

wellingborough

my town

Brilliant xx

Ely

It feels so hot, dressed in stockings and suspenders, as we fuck a wife and sissy husband, wearing matching basques with see through nylon panties pulled to one side. I raise one leg on the sofa to get deeper and harder in to Julie's bum, "Ohhh Mummy's a bad girl" says Julie in a much deeper voice, I stick a thumb in her pussy, partly to hold her in place, partly to feel my cock next door pumping in her.

Julie cums hard and noisily, I slow as I feel my balls tighten, Stephie grabs my arm and says "Not in her, we cum over her later"

By *ornylad80Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Loving this story Wednesday.

Fantastic stuff.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Julie, reached around and pulled me out of her bum, she kissed me, Stephie then told Sally to stand, she said"tonight we have a treat to welcome Wednesday into our world, she undid the cage on Sallys cock and kissed it, gently rubbing it back to life

"It's a treat for Sally too, isn't it babe? get Wednesday ready while Mummy freshens up"

This is so hot......

By *evandrewsTV/TS  over a year ago

Bratton Fleming

Still really enjoying this story, Wednesday. Thank you xx

I'm led into a conservatory, lit by candles with someone hanging in the middle, besides it, an industrial size bottle of lube.

Stephie says it's a love swing, and the next few minutes the girls help me in and leave me suspended in mid air, legs wide apart, I hope they don't have nosey neighbors, as there are no blinds.

Sally is soon down sucking my cock, and rimming me as Stephie takes over cock duties, Oh god this feels like heaven, I can't move but the pleasure sensations are wave after wave.

Julie enters the room, fuck me, she is wearing a strap on, black, at least 9inches long and thick

"How's your treat so far Wednesday" I can't talk, just look at the strap-on, "Don't worry Wednesday, it's not my biggest, Smallest first, that'll be you then Sally"

Sally stands, her cock now still, and about 5"

Lube is applied, and Sally enters me, she feels big, I'm sure that's just my sphincter closing in anticipation of that strap on,

She stands still and pulls the swing back and forth to fuck me, Stephie offes me her cock, which I gobble down

Should be something hanging in the middle, not someone, dam autocorrect, it's a ducker lol

Amazing I'd so love to be Wednesday

Sally is pulling me back and forth into her cock, she starts to moan, Julie Shouts "Sally, no, don't you dare" Sally stops and Julie continues "go and stand in the corner and think about what you have done"

Sally disengages and stands in the corner looking away from us, Stephie takes her place and once again the rythm of me swaying and being brought onto a cock builds.

Julie says "Is she ready?" and Stephie smiles and nods. Julie stands between my suspended legs, applying lube to the black monster strapped to her.

"Don't worry Wednesday, We all have had this in the bum, the feeling is amazing, once it goes in."

I feel the cold hard member pushing at the door, I try to relax, but it's too big, about 2inches goes in and I feel stabbing pains. Julie pulls out and says "You have to relax"

Stephie puts the small brown bottle to my nose, and kisses me.

Julie pushes the swing 3 foot forward and places the tip against me, I relax and my own weight is pulling me onto the black monster

It's in two, then thee inches, My ring is stretched tighter than the elastic band around a bookies wad, but the shooting pain has stopped and now it's deeper in me, Julie try to pull back but it's tight, more sniffing

and we have movement,

oh my, how it feels, split in two but I'm breathless in pleasure.

Stephie is kissing me, Julie is building up speed and I am well and truly fucked.

Then in the distance the doorbell rings

Julie says "Get that Sally, it's probably Nigel"...

Love the little brown bottle too....

Andover

Brilliant story

wellingborough

Probably the best story I've read in such along time

Ely

Telford

Nice

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

This story is fantastic

Telford

By *arky81151Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow !! Probably the best story i have read , horny as hell reading it all xx

By *otinstockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

northwest

Great story. I'm loving it!

Please keep it coming! Xx

While Julie is fucking me, She explains Nigel is a neighbor, retired and his wife has no interest in sex, so when they play in the conservatory he can see from his house, and he's welcome to come around.

Sally leads in Nigel, tall smart, grey but handsome.

He says "Whose the slut your breaking in"

He starts to undress with Sally's help, then forces her to her knees pulls down his boxers, to reveal an gorgeous cock thats 7 inches semi hard, he forces Sally's head on him, but ignores her as she sucks his cock and talks to us

He obviously knows Stephie, and says "Sally, I think Stephie's friend needs some real meet.

As Sally moves aside, his cock is cut, at half mask but now 9 inches and gleaming.

I'm loving Julie in me, but she pulls out, and Nigel, this complete stranger takes her place, " Come on Slut, get ready to be fucked"

he uses the swing to pull me on him, hard and fast, Sally's action has opened me up, but it feels so good to have a real cock the same size stretch me " Like that do you slut" he says

Almost involuntary I reply oh yes fuck me, take me

for and old boy he fucks hard, calling me a slut a whore, and I'm loving being fucked by this stranger.

After a while his thrusts slow, He says " Julie are you ready bitch?"

He pulls out of me & Stephie and Sally help me down from the swing, I need help standing up, I look over and Julie is on her knees deep throating Nigel as he verbally abuses her

We three girls form a circle around Julie and I follow the others lead and start wanking

Nigel says"You like that you cum slut,a real man's cock" to Julie, then grunts, pulls out and Spunks a massive load all over Julie's face.

She sticks her tongue our to catch some, but it's all over her face, in her eyes and hair, she licks her lips and Nigel sticks his cock back in her mouth.

Lick that clean slut and holds her head as he force's it to the hilt,

As he pulls out Stephie steps in front of Julie and pulls herself to a climax, again all over her face, hair and breasts

She too places her cock in her mouth, and Julie sucks and licks her clean, Next it's my turn, as I want over this beautiful woman she has her tongue our,and I supply her her 3rd load all over her face, it feels like my biggest ever load,and I follow the others and put my still pumping cock in her mouth.

Last but not least Sally pushes in front of her and says "Mummy getting her feed, you slut" , she cums and Julie is covered in 4 big loads, she licks her lips, she can't see properly because of the cum, but Sally kneels down and kisses her, they snog, sharing the spunk, Sally sometimes licking her face clean.

It's such an erotic and touching site to see husband and wife like this.

By *oodburnerswMan  over a year ago

Ktown

Stunning

Telford

wellingborough

Omg yes yes yes

Ely

Brilliant story, keep it going.

I thought we had reached the climax of the evening, but Nigel was powered by the little blue pill and wanted his money's worth

While Julie cleaned up, Nigel had us three girls form a circle on our knees around his cock.

He forced it in Sally's mouth calling her slut and slag, Sally did well to take him down next was my turn, my oral skills weren't perfeflted, and I couldn't get him all in, I put a hand around his cock to save him ripping out the back of his throat, next was Stephie's turn and I looked as she made his whole legnth wet first before tilting her head and amazingly slide the length to the end.

Julie walked in and said Nigel was spoiling us, Nigel broke off and walked over to Julie who dropped to her knees to take him in her mouth.

Stephie asked to try something new, she had Sally on all fours and mounted her behind, she then motined me behind and I entered her, she said stay still and worked her way forward into Sally, and back onto me, like a daisy chain,

All this while Julie is gagging and spitting out throat juice as she trys to manage Niges Cock.

"Right said Nigel" broke off and led Julie to the swing, we helped to get her in and Nigel waisted no time pulling her on to his cock, Sally went under the swing and was trying to lick Nigels cock as he fucked Sally's wife, it must have been good because with much grunting Nigel pumps his seed in Julie

"Wednesday next" said Julie, I went in between her legs and slipped my cock in her stretched pussy, It felt like Nigel's spunk was squelching in there, I pulled out to use her bum, Sally had a quick taste of my cock, then in Julie and used the Swing to pull Julie on me, with Sally playing with my cock and balls it wasn't long before I can in Julie's bum, Stephie and finally Sally took turns on Julie, Sally saying"Whose my Slut, who do you love" as he fucked her.

When Sally came, he got down and started cleaning up.

With that, and another glass of wine the evening is over.

kirkcaldy

Nice night

Telford

Telford

Wow

wellingborough

Wish I was there

More please

Ely

my town

Wednesday, you never let us down, excellent read.

Is there more?

peterborough

there has to be more

Thanks for all your positive comments,

Love you all,

and as requested, I'll continue tonight

I always do as I'm told lol

Glasgow

This sorry has had me hard and horny with every part I’ve read. Can’t wait for the next instalment.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

super story, super hard here

The next day was Saturday, where we went about town and the pub in normal attire, separately, so no one asked questions and I could give my bum a rest.

Sunday was dressing all day fun, Starting with tight jeans and t shirts, we went shopping for more clothes for me, we talked about visiting the Lay By again, but Stephie had another idea, A quick shopping trip to buy mini skirts hold up stockings and red lip stick, we disappeared into a pub disabled toilet, and transformed from Shopping sisters into hot sex on legs tarts, walking out of the pub, leaving all the Dad's with families drooling and women tutting.

Stephie spent some time on the phone out of earshot, making several calls, and we set out of Inverness as the sun was going down.

We drove through a forest, and slowed by a turning to a picnic spot

We turn in, and drive through to the furthest part, where one other car, the only other car is parked.

Stephie gets out, as does the other driver, a man in his 40s, in leather jacket and jeans, they embrace and kiss, and Stephie motions me out,

she introduces Dave, who kisses my cheek and grabs my bum.

He says "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Stephie says "Oh yes, Wednesday has been a really good slut in training, I think she's up for this"

She comes over and kisses me, and whispers in my ear, realax, enjoy, remember Banana, and Dave will look after us"

Dave is behind me and I feel a collar close around my kneck, he does the same to Stephie and I can see they are dog collars, followed by two leather leads, nearby I can here the sound of several motorbikes pulling into the picnic area

Telford

By *artina cdTV/TS  over a year ago

co dublin

Ely

You know when you are worried about a character, it's a good story.

More please

More please

peterborough

Fantastic xx

wellingborough

Lucky gurl

My head is spinning as a cacophony of engine noise, headlights and the smell of petrol hit me, Dave pulls the leads back so we are standing by him, "Squat down" he says, and we now look like his pets.

There are about 10 bikes and a van, there's much enjoyment as they greet each other and Dave and pass comments on the sluts.

The van doors open an some mattresses are taken out to the edge of the trees, Dave flicks the leads and says walk on.

We walk towards the mattress Dave turns, and presents us to the croud, the van lights are turned on to illuminate proceedings.

My legs are shaking, Have I bitten of more than I can chew?

Stephie holds my hand and smiles,

Dave says "You all know Stephie, and she has brought another slut to join the club, Wednesday.I consider them my property, so you will treat them with respect, but as you know I share my property, so enjoy yourself"

With that the men, all in their 40s, in jeans and leathers, some with beards, walk forward as is free food has been thrown to the starving.

I'm surrounded and lose sight of Stephie.

I'm pushed to my knees, and a cock whipped from jeans stabs my lips, I open my mouth and a complete stranger puts his cock in my mouth, while others look on, only they are not just looking on, they are all taking out their cocks, or dropping their trousers, I try to work the cock in front of me with my mouth and hands as Stephie has taught me, but my arms are taken from me and hard cocks are placed in each one, the man in front is picking up the pace, and there is cheering, he lifts my head and there is the flash of a camera, Oh fuck, what's happening.

He pulls out, and wanks and cums over my mouth and nose, the cocks in my hand the move in front, I reach and suck one, that man says"it's alright Sid, I don't mind sharing" and the second cock is at my lips, and adjust to take two in my mouth at once, more cheers, more flashes, I alternate between cocks and taking them both, and I'm loving it, finally they wank and try to cum together, it must ahe been a while because one of them covers my top, my face and hair with more spunk than I have ever seen, there is some jostling to get next when someone shouts" come on get them bent over" I see Stephie appear from the croud next to me, her face and hair with spunk, she leans over and we have a beautiful and loving kiss much to the approval of the others,

Are chains are pulled and we are near dragged the few steps to the mattresses, I am draged down by the lead and I am forced onto the grubby mattress on my hands and knees, the lead is clicked around a tree, and I am tied like an animal, ready for use.

Ely

Telford

What happened next took me buy surprise, my T shirt was ripped from my body, my mini skirt ripped down and off.

I'm on all fours in my Red satin bra and pants, hold ups and heels and I feel naked, as I've always played dressed to some extent.

I haven't much time to dwell on it as the next guy kneels and thrusts his cock in my face, hands paw at my rear, I here someone spit, my red knickers pulled to one side and a thick cock pushes inside me,

I have no control over the situation, hard hands grab my hips and I am taken, each thrust forcing me on to the cock in my mouth, it's not long before he is cuming in my mouth, leaving his cock in so I have to swallow him down, he had hardly withdrawn when another cock is on my lips, big cocks, small, straight, bent, slim and white, angry and purple, I get to see them all, the man in me pumps harder, and cums in me, pulls out and slaps my bum, the angry purple cock pulls out of my mouth and shoots his load on my back, it feels warm.

My jaw aches, I've sucked at least 8 cocks, 3 have used me from behind, when the lead is detached from the tree, and I'm led over to Stephanie,who is down to bra and stockings. Dave says "Entertainment" Stephie smiles leans over and kisses me, she licks some remaining spunk from my face, then goes down and pulls my panties down, and lowers her mouth on to my cock.

Illuminated by headlights, on an old stained mattress surrounded by old men, we make love, 69 first then we rim each othes swollen bums, the salty taste of spunk, before Stephie lies me down and rides me.

Telford

By *urious770TV/TS  over a year ago

holyhead

Northern Ireland

peterborough

Ely

wellingborough

Omg yes

Brilliant story

Our chains are pulled, and we are by Dave's feet, he pulls out his cock, reasonable length, but very thick.

We both start to lick and suck, to the cheers of the croud, we take turns to see how much cock we can take, when we cough and splutter, more cheers.

A double ended dildo is produced, and a new sensation for me, back to back on our hands and knees, fucking action is amazing, Dave Wanks his cock, cuming over us to one final cheer.

With this the night is over, we are taken to the back of the van and given towels to clean up up as the mattresses are replaced, then in a matter of minutes the bikes and van are gone, leaving us in silence, standing in bra hold ups and heels, our other clothes ripped from us and lost. Stephie embraces and kisses me.

"Is there no challenge my Wednesday won't shy away from?"

Loving this story, keep going! X

Telford

Wow

Carry on please

Ely

Telford

Thank you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andover

kirkcaldy

Fantastic

Loved this,

is there more to come? x

Would anyone like some more?

"Would anyone like some more? "

Definitely! Loving this so far

co dublin

O yes ,,keep going x

We returned home showered, slipped on baby doll nighties and kisses and caressed, to sore for any action.

I was coming to the end of the job, I managed to string it out until the end of the week, being remote helped, so no one would check.

Stephie and I now slept together every night, beautiful nighties, but she was gone in the morning, and I'd rush home to change into Wednesday and greet her with a kiss.

That week we only performed Oral on each other, Applying cream to each other's bum, Stephie said for our leaving surprise on Saturday.

When Saturday came, I was presented with a beautiful black dress, see through nylon top, cross over split to the front, only just covering the high quality nylons, and my highest heels.

Make up was classy / Slutty, When I went down stairs, Stephie was dressed to match, and took my breath away.

A chauffeur driven car arrived, and we set off for about an hour down the A road.

Dressed so beautifully, and in a luxurious car, I'm expecting we're off to a millionaire's mansion, but the car slows to a brightly lit petrol station, as we drive in, it turns to what was once a little chef, but now all signs removed, and the glass blacked out.

It was impossible to get out of the car without showing the chauffeur everything! as we walked in our heels were clicking away, the only noise.

Stephie pressed a buzzer, and introduced herself, the door clicked open, and we were in a small dark reception. Stephie took out a collar with "Wednesday" in diamond like stones, and placed it around my kneck.

She leaned forward and kissed me, whispering in my ear "you've been such a good slut, I don't think we need the safe word tonight"

Telford

wellingborough

Oooh yes

co dublin

Can't wait for more Wednesday

We enter the next room, the smell of expensive perfume hits me first, the room has black walls and ceiling, subdued lighting, red leather Chesterfield sofas and a Bar at the far end, and my eyes adjust to the light there are several couples dressed in cocktail dresses and dinner suits.

"Stephanie, Wednesday" someone calls out, It's Sir, it feels good to see someone I know, although my bum twinges at the same time.

Sir takes is to the bar and introduces us to the people there, "Champagne" he shouts, and an Ice bucket with bottle and two glasses are served, along with two pint glasses of orange, Stephie passes one and says"Barocca, drink up, it'll help later" I've got no idea why, but do as I'm asked and start the champagne.

"You Two look delicious" I turn to see Julie with a handsome man younger than her, after we kiss our hello's Stephie whispers in my ear"That's Sally" and I nearly spit out my drink.

An older, grey haired guy comes over and kisses Stephie, who introduces me to George, the owner, he talks to Stephie while looking me in the eye "You were right Stephie, she's beautiful, and you haven't found her limit's yet?"

My knees are shaking a little, I feel like the entertainment or something.

"May I" says George, and clips a dog lead to my collar and leads me away saying"Entertainment in 5 ladies and Gents"

I am led through a door, down a corridor into a room with chairs in rows, at the front, various black wooden frames, and a small vaulting horse like you'd find at a gym, and a clear glass table.

George leads me to the front of the room, them turns and kisses me, I feel the zip on my dress lower, and step out of it as it hits the floor, I am led to a wooden frame and told to kneel, my hands tied spread eagle, facing the room.

The couples enter, talking excitedly and take their seats, Stephie with sir at the front.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" says George, "Our entrainment, Wednesday, and of course Tom, Dick, and Harry"

Mmm can't wait for more

kirkcaldy

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 23:07:48]

kirkcaldy

Can't wait for the update

Telford

wellingborough

I am bent over at waist height, arms stretched our and tied down, when George clips my collar to the frame meaning virtually no head movement, I can see Tom, a young naked black man, with his name tattooed on his flat tummy.

I think to myself, it's the first time I've ever seen a black cock, when I realize I'm about to do more than see it, a second black man walks iñto my view, they are both wanking there cocks, a good 8 inches, one slim one fat.

Tom comes over 1st and slaps my face with his weapon, says , "Tongue out" which I do automatically, and that is slapped too, before the cock is stabbed through my lips and into my mouth, "nice" he says before building a rhythm.

His mate is beside him and as Tom pulls out he plunges in, his slimmer cock easier to push down my throat, I have no choice, I can't move, they take turns fucking my mouth, at an angle so the croud can see, before the other guy disappears and I feel hands on my bum, my panties pulled to one side and the cool feel of lube squirted on my bum, soon fingers are working it into me, to be replaced by the hard round end of a cock, slowly pushing in to me.

My legs nearly buckle at the feeling of two black cocks spit roasting me, I see Stephie in the croud and she winks and smiles

George is telling the croud about my relative short history, and how this is my first time used as an exhibition, a black cock slut for the first time

Several of the couples are kissing/playing with each other, as Tom finally works his length down my throat and my nose is in his belly, there is a cheer from the crowd, I thought it was for me, but another black man, in a black silk dressing gown, his back to me, is parading Infront of the crowd.

He slips his gown off, more applause, women smile and lick their lips, as he turns around I gulp, this must be Dick!

Brilliant story

Fab story ! So enjoying thank you ! Xx

Telford

Ely

Northern Ireland

I should have said I would have gupled, I'd I didn't have a black cock in my throat,

Dick's dick was huge, it was down his leg, over half way to his knee.

One of the women in the crowd dropped to her knees and said "Please" her husband held back her hair as she started to suck this monster to life.

Stephie came over to me, and put the small brown bottle to my nose.

The cock in my mouth pulled out, and went to choose a woman in the crowd, her husband looking on as he pulled her hair hard and fucked her mouth, Dick walked over to me, I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, it was still a shock as it enters my mouth stretching it wider still. Stephie is playing with Dicks balls, and stroking my face, Dick says "Horse" In my mind I agree, he is hung like one, but Toms cock is taken out of me, my shackles released and I am taken, legs shaking to the vaulting horse and played down, Stephie applies more lube, then puts the bottle to my nose as my legs are kicked wider apart.

It feels like a baseball bat is pushing at my bum, My head says this will never work, but Stephie is stroking my face, and a pain similar to my first time is felt as Dick pushes in, at first only an inch or two, then out. I feel a tounge on my rear entrance, I don't know whose, but it relaxes me, then Dick trys again, I assume he's been lubeing up, as the first six inches slides in, I'm streched more than I have ever been, but somehow it feels good, feels slutty, but oh so good

Telford

More please

Telford

By *ackietv31TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

this is the best ever story xx

Ely

Brilliant, carry on please

I'm in some kind of haze, Stephie has straddled to vaulting horse, her dress ridden above her stockings, she places the little brown bottle to my nose once more, I have no Idea how much of Dick's dick I am taking, but he is taking long sooth strokes, and I can feel others gathered around to watch, gentle feminine hands massaging me pulling my bum cheeks wide, One kisses my bum, I can feel her near me, Stephie says"One of the wives is licking Earls shaft as he fucks you" I notice Stephie's cock is hard in her panties, and I nod and lick my lips.

If there is one better feeling than being split in two by a big black cock, it's doing that with your lovers cock in your mouth.

More gather around, and Stephie is kissing one of the men, she releases his cock from his trousers and it is offered to my mouth, As I swap over, one of the wives kneels the other side and starts sucking Stephie, Harry appears behind her, raises her dress, and although I can't see, she mustn't have any knickers on, as he slides straight in.

As he picks up pace on the wife, Dick increases his pace on me, I must have most of him in me, and feel proud, in a strange way, Stephie's cock slips from the wife's mouth as I take my chance and try to suck both cocks at the same time, my mouth now stretching as wide as my bum.

Telford

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Well - very horny

Ely

kirkcaldy

Really great

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

WOW...fantastic story, sooo fucking horny and filthy. Found myself wanting to be wednesday a couple times.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/21 09:16:25]

Really Really enjoying this.

Andover

Northern Ireland

Dick decides to change places, he slaps my bum, and I swap places and straddle him, with me in control, it must have relaxed my muscles as I seem to be taking him more easily.

I look around the room, everyone is stripped down and taking part of some sexual activity.

My cock slips out of my panties, I'd almost forgotten about it, pleasure for me was more about receiving cock, strange how that had changed in a few weeks,

with one final push I had all of Dick inside on me, I wiggled my bum in pleasure, and to my surprise he came inside of me, it felt strange to feel something pumping that deep inside of you.

We kissed, and I dismounted, literally.

My hands were taken and I was sat in a chair, my legs raised and spread wide, then hands tied to my ankles, spread open for all to see, first up was Sir, my first male cock now slid in with ease, I noticed a small queue behind him, I must have seviced 6 in total, observing all the sexy action around.

Sir was slippering Stephie and one of the wives, another wife was spit roasted by Tom and Dick as her husband lay beneath, licking her pussy, and on the horse a wife was taking double verginal, I'd never seen that before.

The night finished with Stephie tenderly rimming me, cleaning me up, and then sucking me off, as I spunked high and hard there was a round of applause.

Helped to my feet, and dressed, we were kissed and thanked by everyone

We made our way home in the chauffeur driven car, and went to bed dressed in our lingerie, cuddling,and soon asleep.

I woke first the next day, my bags were packed, including a suitcase from Steph with my newly aquired female cloths.

I had a 9 hour journey in a transporter van, and decided it would go much quicker if I were dressed, so stockings and short tartan mini skirt on, already thinking about what would happen in the layby I choose to stop in

I left Stephie sleeping,as we had said our goodbyes, and as a small Scottish town went to church or football, no one noticed the confident blonde drive away, a very different person to the one who arrived 3 weeks earlier.

The End x

Telford

Very good x

Brilliant story, thank you.

Northern Ireland

great story,well written,xx

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Ely

Fantastic!

co dublin

Fantastic story,

my town

I’ve really enjoyed this story, well done Wednesday xx

Xx

Thanks for all the support and feedback, makes me feel a special girl x

I'm always worried my posts are too long and detailed?

Any appetite for more adventures of Wednesday?

somewhere nice

"Thanks for all the support and feedback, makes me feel a special girl x

Any appetite for more adventures of Wednesday? "

Definitely.. yes please

Glasgow

"Thanks for all the support and feedback, makes me feel a special girl x

Any appetite for more adventures of Wednesday? "

Loved this story, so would absolutely love more about what Wednesday did next….xx

kirkcaldy

[Removed by poster at 04/11/21 22:53:36]

kirkcaldy

This story was amazing

Story was amazing, more adventures of Wednesday please...

By *uckerslickMan  over a year ago

Neath

Excellent story and definitely need more adventures

Andover

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I loved every minute of this thank you what a wonderful story certainly makes me want to continue dressing

wellingborough

Love to hear more of Wednesdays adventures. This one had me wet from start to finish x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Xxx

"Xxx"

Hi

I finally got around to updating part 3, as you requested,

Good luck with Locktober xxxx