FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Never had an interview like that before...

Never had an interview like that before...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been looking for a new job recently so i had an interview last thursday.

So it was the day of the interview and i turned up 10 mins early as you do. I was told to ask for Michelle. I did and was greeted by her she was certainly a good looking woman. Late 30s early 40s i think, she had a nice skirt on and she had sexy long legs a white blouse with only the top few buttons undone. So smart but sexy. As we walked to the office she said you're certainly the smartest dressed candidate we have had today. I smiled and thanked her.

We walked into the office and she gestured towards a chair so i sat down it was at a coffee type table. She asked if id like some water or coffee i said yes and she went and got some water from one of those water machines. When she bent down to get some i couldnt help but stare at her ass it was perfectly round. As she got up she smiled at me and i smiled back she was hot.

She came over and she put the glass of water on the table in front of me. As she bent down i got a glimpse of her cleavage wow she was hot. She had a black lace bra on. I could see the top of her nipples. She sat down and she smiled at me again. I took a sip of water to compose myself and get ready for the interview.

So she asked me tell me about yourself. So i did and she smiled and said u look older for your age i didnt take any notice as a lot of people say the same. Someone walked in at this moment asking about some meeting later on. They talked for a few seconds. She then got up and locked the office door and smiled and said we dont want to get disturbed again. I smiled back.

She now pulled up a chair and sat a bit closer smiling at me . Her legs were nice and tanned i think she had been on holiday recently. I was getting a bit hot and bothered now she asked me some more questions about my CV she was stroking her leg and smiling i couldnt take my eyes off her. She then asked me to sign a form she lent over and i got another glimpse at her cleavage it felt like she was doing it on purpose. As she sat back down she caught me looking and she smiled cheekily at me.

I started getting hard and had to readjust. She asked me some more questions i answered now she was nibbling on the pen and smiling seductively. She then walked over to a desk to get some papers. She then commented your girlfriend is a lucky girl good looking guy like u. I answered and told her that i didnt have a girlfriend i thought it was a bit inappropriate. I was getting harder by the second and by now i had a big bulge in my trouser. She waved me over to sign another form. I didnt want to stand up because i was rock hard now.

I got up and walked over trying to hide the bulge she looked down at it and winked. I signed the form and she rubbed her hand down my bulge. My cock throbbed and she started rubbing it more. I grabbed her close and started kissing her neck and i was feeling her perfect boobs. She started undoing my belt and slipped her hand in. She got on her knees and got my trousers down and started sucking me. She had a magic tongue looking up at me taking me all the way down her throat. I wanted to cum right there i held back and picked her up and bent her over and grabbed her ass. It was nice and firm she whispered fuck me. So i pulled up her skirt and dropped her knickers she was soaking wet i went in and started working away she started to moan. And said fuck me harder so i obliged i was grabbing her boobs and pounding her hard she was moaning really loud now i was scared someone might hear. Her ass was slapping against me she was shouting at me to fuck her i exploded in her tight pussy it was a big load. We worked up a sweat.

I zipped my trousers up she got dressed and she smiled at me and said we will be in contact soon. I still havnt heard anything i have a feeling i didnt get the job...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice fantasy but i very much doubt this would happen unless in a roleplay situation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like he's been reading 2 million shades of grey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic