FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Online Meet...

Online Meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ischief79 OP   Man  over a year ago

Surrey

First attempt at an erotic story...

They had been chatting on the internet for a few days, and after all the pleasantries Jack decided to see if he could start sewing a few seeds of thought in Emma's mind.

He sent her a message, starting by asking if she was finding it hard to find someone to date and whether it was frustrating her. A few hours had gone by, no response even though she'd been popping on and off the site.

"Have I gone too far", Jack thought to himself. He decided he would leave it, and just take the fall.

Then, all of a sudden a message pinged in with Emma giving him her mobile number and saying "Why don't you find out for yourself?".

Jack now considered his approach, should he go all out and try and see if she's really up for it or play the calm and cautious approach. He went for the latter, and asked how her day was. She responded immediately,

"You know you're not really bothered about my day, cut to the chase big boy"

Jackpot, thought Jack. So he then sent her a text to see if she was up for meeting, as he was ready to totally ravage her body.

The response flew back, "That's a bit of luck, as I have a free flat for the night, as my flat mate's out - fancy coming around?"

Jack replied saying he was up for that, and he'd start heading over to hers.

With a couple of knocks on the door, Emma answered the door dressed in a silky dressing gown which was showing a glimpse of her cleavage and long legs.

Jack walked in and as he took his coat off, Emma was all over him pushing him against the wall kissing him passionately.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, and you were right - I am frustrated beyond belief"

Jack undid the dressing gown to reveal a wonderful curvy body with the most amazing breasts he could have imagined. The black lace bra and knickers gave him a massive hard on almost immediately.

He started kissing Emma's neck and then started moving down the her body with his lips and fingers, caressing her. Emma moaned as he started to kiss her breasts, and with one hand he unclipped her bra to unleash her tits. Sucking each nipple at a time got Emma going more and more, pulling his short hair as he teased her.

Jack then dropped to his knees and started kissing her stomach, followed by her hips and thighs. He could smell her pussy juices through the lace knickers, and with that he pushed his mouth through fabric and could feel the wetness.

Emma dragged him to his feet, and led him into the lounge where she laid on the sofa and opened her legs.

Jack needed no second invitation, and pulled her knickers off and started to lick her hairless pussy. Teasing her clit, he could hear Emma moan and then he slid a finger into her wet tight pussy and she moaned louder.

Jack continued licking and sucking her clit, as she played with her breasts and nipples. Emma pulled Jack's shirt off, and he undid his trousers and took them off. Jack started moving up Emma's body, kissing all the way, sucking the nipples.

As he got to kiss her on the lips, he got hold of his hard cock and started to tease it through her pussy lips.

Emma reached around and grabbed hold of Jack's arse and pulled him towards her, and without hesitation Jack slid straight in - with Emma biting her lips.

Jack started to increase his strokes, making Emma breathe harder. He then slid out of her and took two fingers to her pussy and started finger fucking her until she asked him to stop. Jack asked why, to which Emma responded, "I get very wet and there's no towel down".

With that she took hold of his hand, and walked him to her bedroom, where there was a couple of towels already laid out on the bed.

"Where were we?", asked Emma.

Jack laid her down on the bed, and slid his two fingers into her pussy and started to pump her g-spot. Emma grabbed hold of one her pillows and covered her face with it, her muffled moans increased Jack's pleasuring.

Then out of no where, she let out a massive scream and gushed all over Jack's hand and towels. Jack hadn't seen so much come from a woman before, and with that he jumped between her legs and continued to lick her pussy and taste her.

"I need your cock", said Emma breathlessly, and with that she dragged him up to her and took hold of his cock and slid him in right in her.

"Now fuck me hard and fill me with your cum", she ordered. Jack needed no invitation and started to fuck her slowly to begin with, but as his rhythm got going so did the speed at which he fucked Emma.

Mascara was running down Emma's face as she was getting the fucking of a lifetime and one she'd been needing for months.

"Oh my god, oh my god", screamed Emma, "I am going to cum any second".

Those were the words Jack was wanting to hear, and as he continued ploughing his cock into Emma's pussy he knew he wasn't going to be long.

Emma was biting the pillow, and then finally the build up that she was waiting for. She'd gone over the plateau, and knew the orgasm wasn't far off.

"Fill me with your cum", shouted Emma almost in tears, and with that Jack took a few more strokes and filled Emma's hot wet pussy with his cum. On feeling the first shot of cum, this tipped Emma over and her pussy clamped onto Jack's cock.

Jack collapsed on to Emma as they felt the wave of pleasure go through their bodies, and they just stayed there as cum started dribbling out of Emma's pussy.

"Oh my god, I so needed that", exclaimed Emma.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good story T.

It did it for me - I read it and developed a big swellling in my pants - keep it up mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic