FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taxi!

Taxi!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elanie de la Coeur OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

The open fire crackled in the hotel lobby sending a warm glow over the huge Christmas tree nearby. The waitress left another Bacardi and in front of me and I purred contently, happy with myself for taking the plunge to go out dressed in public for the first time. I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror over the fireplace. I looked like quite the little blonde cutie in my all white outfit of a knee length wool skirt, satin blouse and glittery heels. Heels with straps across the front of the foot always make me feel like a real woman.

Not that anyone would know I wasn't. Earlier a family of four approached me to take their picture beside the tree. I like to think that they had no idea a T-Girl took the family portrait that is destined to straddle their mantlepiece at home.

As I left the glass down I couldn't help but smile at the lipstick stain left behind. Yes, Patrice babe you deserve a night out. It felt so good to be all girly in public.

I ran my hands down my bare legs which were as smooth as silk after shaving them in my room earlier. The walls were so thin I could hear the couple next door having sex. She sounded like was getting quite the pounding and I wished that I was in her position. I closed my eyes and imagined being in bed with them. A nick of the razor brought me back to reality as I focused on the task at hand.

Back in the lobby a couple were seated directly opposite me. Mid thirties I would guess, professionals, him in a shirt and jacket with brown hair and a light stubble, her in a LBD and high heels with a diamante necklace with a jet black bob. She reminded me of a young Monica Bellucci. Every now and then we would catch each other's eye and she would whisper in her partner's ear.

It was after one of these glances that I noticed the number of the room key in front of them - 210, next door to me. I was tempted to mention the fact that we were neighbours as an icebreaker but instead complimented her on her gorgeous red sparkly high heels shoes with, you guessed it, straps across the front foot.

Several drinks later, Paul, Sasha and I were getting d*unk. Sasha suggested we go clubbing. My heart leapt at the thought of it. Yes, I agreed, let's go out.

Paul called a taxi while Sasha and I went to the ladies room to freshen up. I felt like one of the girls in there applying lipstick with my new gal pal doing likewise beside me. The scent of her perfume was so intoxicating as I caught her staring at me in the mirror.

When the taxi arrived Sasha jumped into the front seat so I climbed into the back with Paul. We hadn't gone far before I felt his hand on my leg. His gaze remained looking forward. Sasha was chatting away to the taxi driver none the wiser. I felt my cock begin to harden as his hand worked his way under my skirt and he began to feel me up. His fingers worked their way down the back of my knickers and he rubbed his hand all over my smooth little bum. His probing digits crept closer until they found my tight little asshole. He turned towards me and I opened my handbag which revealed a small tube of lube.

Applying some to my tight little hole, he entered me with one finger. As he stretched me open I licked my lips in pleasure and gasped as he slid two fingers inside me. Fortunately Sasha talking covered any noise I made. At one point she made eye contact with me and smiled in the rear view mirror as her husband finger fucked me in the back seat. "You okay back there, Patrice?" she said as I managed to whimper a reply. I felt like such a dirty girl.

As we came up to a busy intersection, Paul withdrew his fingers and moved around to the front of my white satin ribboned panties. Grabbing my cock tightly he proceeded to wank me under my skirt. People were looking into the taxi as I was pleasured by a complete stranger. With his fingers still covered in lube I felt like I was being milked. Maybe he was a farmer and was used to milking things. His hands felt rough enough to be one, as my cock throbbed with pleasure. I was so horny I would have let the taxi driver fuck me, but his focus was on the road.

I threw my head back and moaned with pleasure. Just then I was aware of the driver looking back at me. "Look out" yelled Sasha as he jammed on the brakes and leaned on the horn. With the sound to mask it I moaned loudly and exploded all over Paul's hand and my knickers. I almost screamed as I orgasmed so hard all over my panties and onto the cab floor.

Pulling up to the club I took off my soaked underwear and stepped out of the taxi. My arse was burning with the back seat fingering I got as I wobbled my way to the nearest bin to get rid of my knickers. Sasha came over to me, reached into her handbag and pulled out a brand new red G string.

Handing it to me she smiled and said "Lets party honey" and the three of us walked into the club hand in hand.

The End....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story. Very well written. Continue!!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic