FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Whore

The Whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Her hand held the mouse firmly, finger poised to click on it to open the email. There would be no going back if she opened it.

“Don’t be stupid! It’s only an email” she shouted at the screen. But she knew it was more than that. It was the beginning of a journey she had to make. One way or another. She could take this route or another, but take the journey she would. She had to!

“Follow the instructions to the letter. Directions will be sent later. “

Ellie wasn’t sure what she was expecting, but it wasn’t that. That was all there was. Nothing else!

It was Friday morning, and she had to be available from 10am that day, the second email had said. She had cleared her diary for the whole weekend and was beginning to feel the first tinges of guilt when the doorbell rang.

Excitement gushed through her veins, followed closely by an ice like feeling. She sat the package down. Her heart was pounding and her nipples were pushing hard against the silk of her dressing gown. A familiar stirring began in the pit of her stomach and she felt the hot flush rise to her face as she stroked her nipples. She loved the feel of silk on her skin. Biting her bottom lip as she traced a line along the package, she stopped. The feeling between her legs was just too distracting. God he could turn her on from miles away. The thoughts of what might be in the package sent her pulses racing. Her legs wide were apart resting on the coffee table as she stroked her throbbing clit.

Just as she was about to quicken the pace, her mobile rang. She ignored it. Twice. When it rang again, she stopped unable return to the fantasy in her head.

“Open the package. Stop what you are doing and do not touch yourself again until I tell you.” The phone went silent and she knew he was gone. How did he know here so well!

Ripping open the package, she tried to ignore the feeling between her legs.

As she read the instructions, she wondered if she would go through with it.

An hour later, she had carried out two of the instructions to the letter. The cardboard box lay on the floor of the bathroom, and she was sat on the edge of the bath, legs wide, shaving the last of her pubic hair off. As she finished, she took the required photograph and pressed send on her mobile.

Nothing more was expected until the next morning. Ellie felt that ache between her legs, she wanted to play, touch herself, but she was going to do this right. A few glasses of wine would take her mind of it.

The tone on her mobile signalled a message. It was from him. More instructions. She went to the computer and opened the email.

“Follow the directions given. Turn off the motorway at Jnct 6. Pull over in the parking bay of Royston’s Insurance Company and wait”

She didn’t know how much longer she could bear this feeling. She had never felt so turned on without even being touched. God Roll on tomorrow!!!!!

An hour before she was due to set off, she read the instructions again. She opened the large package that had been delivered that morning.

Ellie removed the stockings and slowly slid them up her long legs, stroking them as she did so. God how wet was she now! The lacy knickers had to be worn in a certain way. The crotch pushed as far into her pussy as it would go. My god. What was she letting herself in for!!! Her pulse raced, and she felt the familiar feeling of her nipples hardening against the satin of the corset she had been told to wear. She pulled hard on the laces at the back, tightening it so her ample breasts spilled over the top. “make sure your nipples are still in the corset” the instructions had said.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her make up and hair worn as per directions. She didn’t recognise her lips under the blood red lipstick that covered them. Her breasts pushed agains the corset and she felt them straining.

The directions were easy enough to follow. Her pulse was racing, and she felt the heat rushing through her veins. Her clit was throbbing, her nipples as hard as bullets and she just wanted to stop and release the sexual tension that was there like a lead weight in her body.

Jnct 6. She steered the car into the parking bay and sent the text.

The ringing of her mobile made her jump.

“ Play with your clit until I ring and tell you to stop.

The phone went dead.

She sat there. Her legs wide. She pulled up the long suede skirt that she had been sent.

The phone rang again.

“Why aren’t you doing as I asked?

God he could see her!

Fear mixed with the sexual energy was turning her on so much. She was so wet, and could feel her cum soaking through the material of her knickers as she stoked her clit. Throwing her head back, she closed her eyes, losing herself in the pleasure of the orgasm that was about to come.

The mobile rang again.

“Enough. Drive to the address on the directions. Go straight to room 331”

She sat up and started the car. Where was he? She looked around, there were no other cars. Maybe he was in the office block?

By the time she arrived at the hotel, her legs were shaking that much, she wasn’t sure she could manage to walk, let along carry out what was to come.

Her heart was racing and her hands were shaking wildly as she knocked on the door of room 331.

“You are late! “She felt herself being pulled by the hand into the room. Even with her stilettos on, he still towered above her. She wanted to look at him but didn’t dare.

“So my whore has arrived! Pull up your skirt!” he walked towards her and stood behind her.

She did as he told her: Pulling her skirt high.

“Open your legs!” He thrust his hand roughly between them. She felt his fingers feeling how wet she was.

“Good little whore. Take them off.” He walked away and sat on the chair.

Ellie was breathing heavily, her breasts rising above the top of the corset as she did so. She removed the lace knickers and held them out for him.

He motioned for her to throw them on the floor. She looked at him. The desire in his eyes was only too visible. He uncrossed his arms to reveal a very large pair of scissors.

“Come closer”

She took a step forward. He pulled her closer, her pussy was almost touching his face as he reached out to pull her skirt. He made the first cut in the suede with the scissors just below the cheeks of her arse. He moved her round as he cut away at the material of her skirt with the sharp scissors.

As it fell to the floor, he stood up and took hold of her hand.

“Come whore” He led her to the dressing table where he pushed her up against the wood.

“Look in the mirror at my Sexy whore.” She looked at the mirror as he pulled her legs apart. Bending her body over the wood.

His fingers thrust deeply inside her. She gasped at the shock. It felt good.

“Good. You are wet. You are here for me my whore. Open your legs. Wider”

She did as he said. Excitement raced through her veins. What was he going to do? She didn’t care! She was so turned on she really didn’t care as long as he let her come. The tension between her legs was almost painful!! She reached between her legs, unable to bear it any more.

He slapped her hand away. “You touch yourself when I say. “

He moved away. Sitting on the bed watching her from behind.

“Turn around Open your legs” Wide”

Ellie did as he was told. She watched him as he took a large black vibrator from the bedside drawer. He threw it to her.

“I want to watch you play. Put your feet on the bed. You must not speak. Just fuck yourself. “

Ellie felt the heat rising from her pussy to her face. She switched the vibrator on and did as he said. It felt so good. the tip just inside, reaching the nerves she began to come . It was intense, and she wanted to scream. She bit her pip as he stood up, pushing her hand holding the vibtrator further in. Her legs were shaking: spread wide apart on the edge of the bed.

His hand released one of her breasts from the corset. He pulled on the nipple, teasing it, rubbing it between his finger and thumb. His other hand pushing the vibrator as far as it would go.

Roughly, he pushed her legs down on the floor and turned her away from him.

He bent her over, and still playing with the toy in her pussy, she felt the tip of his hard cock against her arse.

“ what does my Whore want?? “ he had her hair in his hands.

“ you to fuck me”

“where Whore? “

My arse. “

“bend over!”

he thrust the tip of his cock hard against her arse. Not penetrating it but enough for her to know it was there.

“Open it”

Ellie pulled her arse cheeks apart waiting for him.

He pushed it further. She felt her arse opening up to him. As he moved away, she felt the icy cold of the lubrication being smeared all over her arse.

He thrust a finger in first. and then another.

She was coming again. the warm liquid of her cum was trickiling down her legs as he thrust his cock inside her arse. He was pulling her corset down. Her breasts in his hands as he thrust again and again. she wanted to scream in pleasure but he wouldn’t like that.

he held her hair tightly, lifting her face so she could see it in the mirror.

Sexy Whore” I might let you come again” He pulled away. She was on the edge of another orgasm and he was still hard.

She felt him against her thigh.

“Don’t move” he moved away and went into the bathroom.

She took some deep breaths. Her pussy was on fire, the vibrator still there, and she wanted to scream God the intense feeling. She had never been so turned on.

He was naked when he came out of the bathroom.

“on your knees” she did as he said, and h held her head between both his hands as he thrust his large cock in her mouth. She could feel it hitting the back of her throat. The vibrator was still between her legs, deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

““Fuck and suck sexy whore”

He was thrusting his cock deeper and pushing her down on the vibrator with his hand on her shoulder.

She could taste his come and gagged a little.

“Take it you Sexy Whore”

He held her head to his cock as he came.

She wiped her mouth as he pulled away. Tears rolling down her face from the exertion.

He pulled her up off her feet and led her to the large bed.

His hands gently stroking her face as he passed her a drink.

I love the fact that you are my whore. Sexy Whore., Here for me. Whenever and however I want.

Ellie slid into his arms as they cuddled on the bed. Yes she would be his whore again. And again and again for the next 24 hours. However, and whenever he wanted.

His fingers played with her nipples as he held her.

“In a minute sexy whore, you are going to play for me. I want you to come while I video you. It is only for me. I will tell you where and when to put your hands. And if you are a good Whore, I might just fuck you the way you like it! “

Ellie felt the heat rising in her clit. Her pussy was soaking again and she wanted him to fuck her now. Hard and fast to release the tension she was feeling. It was becoming unbearable. Her hand strayed to that space between her legs.

“Ahhh! So, whore, you can’t wait” He laughed as he pulled her hand away and thrust two fingers deep inside her.

“That is mine”

Ellie lay back as he thrust another finger deeper and deeper inside her.

She was there for his pleasure and his alone. He would do what he wanted when he wanted and she would obey. After all, that’s what Whores did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was great! Im hoping to make something similar a reality hehe

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Oh lucky girl, I do so wish it would happen to me, just a lonely crossdresser, so wanting to be fullfilled like a woman,

Denise

"That was great! Im hoping to make something similar a reality hehe "

Thank you

It was written after the event!!

"

Her hand held the mouse firmly, finger poised to click on it to open the email. There would be no going back if she opened it.

“Don’t be stupid! It’s only an email” she shouted at the screen. But she knew it was more than that. It was the beginning of a journey she had to make. One way or another. She could take this route or another, but take the journey she would. She had to!

“Follow the instructions to the letter. Directions will be sent later. “

Ellie wasn’t sure what she was expecting, but it wasn’t that. That was all there was. Nothing else!

It was Friday morning, and she had to be available from 10am that day, the second email had said. She had cleared her diary for the whole weekend and was beginning to feel the first tinges of guilt when the doorbell rang.

Excitement gushed through her veins, followed closely by an ice like feeling. She sat the package down. Her heart was pounding and her nipples were pushing hard against the silk of her dressing gown. A familiar stirring began in the pit of her stomach and she felt the hot flush rise to her face as she stroked her nipples. She loved the feel of silk on her skin. Biting her bottom lip as she traced a line along the package, she stopped. The feeling between her legs was just too distracting. God he could turn her on from miles away. The thoughts of what might be in the package sent her pulses racing. Her legs wide were apart resting on the coffee table as she stroked her throbbing clit.

Just as she was about to quicken the pace, her mobile rang. She ignored it. Twice. When it rang again, she stopped unable return to the fantasy in her head.

“Open the package. Stop what you are doing and do not touch yourself again until I tell you.” The phone went silent and she knew he was gone. How did he know here so well!

Ripping open the package, she tried to ignore the feeling between her legs.

As she read the instructions, she wondered if she would go through with it.

An hour later, she had carried out two of the instructions to the letter. The cardboard box lay on the floor of the bathroom, and she was sat on the edge of the bath, legs wide, shaving the last of her pubic hair off. As she finished, she took the required photograph and pressed send on her mobile.

Nothing more was expected until the next morning. Ellie felt that ache between her legs, she wanted to play, touch herself, but she was going to do this right. A few glasses of wine would take her mind of it.

The tone on her mobile signalled a message. It was from him. More instructions. She went to the computer and opened the email.

“Follow the directions given. Turn off the motorway at Jnct 6. Pull over in the parking bay of Royston’s Insurance Company and wait”

She didn’t know how much longer she could bear this feeling. She had never felt so turned on without even being touched. God Roll on tomorrow!!!!!

An hour before she was due to set off, she read the instructions again. She opened the large package that had been delivered that morning.

Ellie removed the stockings and slowly slid them up her long legs, stroking them as she did so. God how wet was she now! The lacy knickers had to be worn in a certain way. The crotch pushed as far into her pussy as it would go. My god. What was she letting herself in for!!! Her pulse raced, and she felt the familiar feeling of her nipples hardening against the satin of the corset she had been told to wear. She pulled hard on the laces at the back, tightening it so her ample breasts spilled over the top. “make sure your nipples are still in the corset” the instructions had said.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her make up and hair worn as per directions. She didn’t recognise her lips under the blood red lipstick that covered them. Her breasts pushed agains the corset and she felt them straining.

The directions were easy enough to follow. Her pulse was racing, and she felt the heat rushing through her veins. Her clit was throbbing, her nipples as hard as bullets and she just wanted to stop and release the sexual tension that was there like a lead weight in her body.

Jnct 6. She steered the car into the parking bay and sent the text.

The ringing of her mobile made her jump.

“ Play with your clit until I ring and tell you to stop.

The phone went dead.

She sat there. Her legs wide. She pulled up the long suede skirt that she had been sent.

The phone rang again.

“Why aren’t you doing as I asked?

God he could see her!

Fear mixed with the sexual energy was turning her on so much. She was so wet, and could feel her cum soaking through the material of her knickers as she stoked her clit. Throwing her head back, she closed her eyes, losing herself in the pleasure of the orgasm that was about to come.

The mobile rang again.

“Enough. Drive to the address on the directions. Go straight to room 331”

She sat up and started the car. Where was he? She looked around, there were no other cars. Maybe he was in the office block?

By the time she arrived at the hotel, her legs were shaking that much, she wasn’t sure she could manage to walk, let along carry out what was to come.

Her heart was racing and her hands were shaking wildly as she knocked on the door of room 331.

“You are late! “She felt herself being pulled by the hand into the room. Even with her stilettos on, he still towered above her. She wanted to look at him but didn’t dare.

“So my whore has arrived! Pull up your skirt!” he walked towards her and stood behind her.

She did as he told her: Pulling her skirt high.

“Open your legs!” He thrust his hand roughly between them. She felt his fingers feeling how wet she was.

“Good little whore. Take them off.” He walked away and sat on the chair.

Ellie was breathing heavily, her breasts rising above the top of the corset as she did so. She removed the lace knickers and held them out for him.

He motioned for her to throw them on the floor. She looked at him. The desire in his eyes was only too visible. He uncrossed his arms to reveal a very large pair of scissors.

“Come closer”

She took a step forward. He pulled her closer, her pussy was almost touching his face as he reached out to pull her skirt. He made the first cut in the suede with the scissors just below the cheeks of her arse. He moved her round as he cut away at the material of her skirt with the sharp scissors.

As it fell to the floor, he stood up and took hold of her hand.

“Come whore” He led her to the dressing table where he pushed her up against the wood.

“Look in the mirror at my Sexy whore.” She looked at the mirror as he pulled her legs apart. Bending her body over the wood.

His fingers thrust deeply inside her. She gasped at the shock. It felt good.

“Good. You are wet. You are here for me my whore. Open your legs. Wider”

She did as he said. Excitement raced through her veins. What was he going to do? She didn’t care! She was so turned on she really didn’t care as long as he let her come. The tension between her legs was almost painful!! She reached between her legs, unable to bear it any more.

He slapped her hand away. “You touch yourself when I say. “

He moved away. Sitting on the bed watching her from behind.

“Turn around Open your legs” Wide”

Ellie did as he was told. She watched him as he took a large black vibrator from the bedside drawer. He threw it to her.

“I want to watch you play. Put your feet on the bed. You must not speak. Just fuck yourself. “

Ellie felt the heat rising from her pussy to her face. She switched the vibrator on and did as he said. It felt so good. the tip just inside, reaching the nerves she began to come . It was intense, and she wanted to scream. She bit her pip as he stood up, pushing her hand holding the vibtrator further in. Her legs were shaking: spread wide apart on the edge of the bed.

His hand released one of her breasts from the corset. He pulled on the nipple, teasing it, rubbing it between his finger and thumb. His other hand pushing the vibrator as far as it would go.

Roughly, he pushed her legs down on the floor and turned her away from him.

He bent her over, and still playing with the toy in her pussy, she felt the tip of his hard cock against her arse.

“ what does my Whore want?? “ he had her hair in his hands.

“ you to fuck me”

“where Whore? “

My arse. “

“bend over!”

he thrust the tip of his cock hard against her arse. Not penetrating it but enough for her to know it was there.

“Open it”

Ellie pulled her arse cheeks apart waiting for him.

He pushed it further. She felt her arse opening up to him. As he moved away, she felt the icy cold of the lubrication being smeared all over her arse.

He thrust a finger in first. and then another.

She was coming again. the warm liquid of her cum was trickiling down her legs as he thrust his cock inside her arse. He was pulling her corset down. Her breasts in his hands as he thrust again and again. she wanted to scream in pleasure but he wouldn’t like that.

he held her hair tightly, lifting her face so she could see it in the mirror.

Sexy Whore” I might let you come again” He pulled away. She was on the edge of another orgasm and he was still hard.

She felt him against her thigh.

“Don’t move” he moved away and went into the bathroom.

She took some deep breaths. Her pussy was on fire, the vibrator still there, and she wanted to scream God the intense feeling. She had never been so turned on.

He was naked when he came out of the bathroom.

“on your knees” she did as he said, and h held her head between both his hands as he thrust his large cock in her mouth. She could feel it hitting the back of her throat. The vibrator was still between her legs, deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

““Fuck and suck sexy whore”

He was thrusting his cock deeper and pushing her down on the vibrator with his hand on her shoulder.

She could taste his come and gagged a little.

“Take it you Sexy Whore”

He held her head to his cock as he came.

She wiped her mouth as he pulled away. Tears rolling down her face from the exertion.

He pulled her up off her feet and led her to the large bed.

His hands gently stroking her face as he passed her a drink.

I love the fact that you are my whore. Sexy Whore., Here for me. Whenever and however I want.

Ellie slid into his arms as they cuddled on the bed. Yes she would be his whore again. And again and again for the next 24 hours. However, and whenever he wanted.

His fingers played with her nipples as he held her.

“In a minute sexy whore, you are going to play for me. I want you to come while I video you. It is only for me. I will tell you where and when to put your hands. And if you are a good Whore, I might just fuck you the way you like it! “

Ellie felt the heat rising in her clit. Her pussy was soaking again and she wanted him to fuck her now. Hard and fast to release the tension she was feeling. It was becoming unbearable. Her hand strayed to that space between her legs.

“Ahhh! So, whore, you can’t wait” He laughed as he pulled her hand away and thrust two fingers deep inside her.

“That is mine”

Ellie lay back as he thrust another finger deeper and deeper inside her.

She was there for his pleasure and his alone. He would do what he wanted when he wanted and she would obey. After all, that’s what Whores did.

"

amazing story and that is what whores do for their men

Thank you for the compliment!!

great story would luv to hear more if there is any

"great story would luv to hear more if there is any "

Not at the moment but will post when I do have.

i look forward to that thanks for sharing this one with us

» Add a new message to this topic