FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finding the perfect girl

Finding the perfect girl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, over the years I've done some strange and unusual things in the pursuit of the perfect girl. Some of which I'm not proud of and most of which were very short term pleasurable experiences with very nice girls who for some reason or another didn't quite float my boat.

However, sometimes when you're doing nothing, minding your own busines and actually just gazing into space astral travelling, you strike absolute gold!

The time for me was when I met Tor. I was down in London on business and decided to head out for a quiet night, so there I was in All Bar One (I'm not proud!)contemplating my navel when this incredibly posh voice says "excuse me, may I sit with you?". I look up and there is this young, beautiful blonde with astonishing eyes. She was waiting for her (now ex)bf at another table. Even though she was gorgeous, rather strangely I'd not noticed her come in as I was facing the other way.

I tried to act casual (clearly that didn't work) and said "eh?" She repeated herself and explained that she was being pestered constantly by blokes and as I wasn't pestering her, she'd decided to ask me for a seat until her boyfriend arrived so she'd be able to drink in peace.

As I was looking for the hidden cameras and groups of friends ready to take the piss out of me for falling for some gag, I said "of course you can join me" and pulled a chair out. We started talking and I just couldn't take my eyes off her, she was funny, beautiful and bright. Eventually the boyfriend phones and tells her that he's met some mates for a few beers and she should pop over later for a shag.

She looks straight over at me and says to the boyf on the phone "it's alright, I'm going to be busy later!". My heart started pounding and I couldn't hear properly, did she just say that I thought, was she talking about me? I now started looking for cameras everywhere (which wasn't easy as this was Leicester Square and there was a premier going on in each corner of the square!)

One thing lead to another and after a couple of hours chatting I asked her if she'd like to join me at my hotel bar for a cocktail as it was just on the corner of the square and then she could grab the tube home. She leapt up and said, "yep, let's go". We had a drink at the hotel and she asked me if the rooms were nice. Still being unsure, but a little more confident due to the large mojito, I said they're alright, but the view of Big Ben is amazing.

"ooo, I'd love to see" so, there I am, a middle aged man walking through the lobby with a beautiful blonde towards the lift, I'm still wondering if this is the most elaborate joke ever..

We arrive at the room and she wanders over to the window and starts ooooing and ahhing at the view and then smiles at me, now I'm not the best judge of beautiful women, but, I finally realised she was interested actually very interested!

When I leaned forward to kiss her, I told her this was unexpected but she said that as soon as she'd sat down, she'd decided to tell her BF to take the night off.

She leaned down, took hold of the edge of her dress, lifted it up over her head to be stood there in a pink thong and no bra with the most perfect breasts. She looked me straight in the eye and said "does sir approve?"

I said I did and she responded with the immortal words, "good, I was hoping sir would find me acceptable". It was then, that I saw her pussy was not only completely shaved, but dripping wet. She slid her finger between her lips and then put it in her mouth while smiling at my rather gormless expression. "Sir, I only wanted to serve and be as good as I can for you"

The sex was astonishing and will be recounted at another time, but Tor is my little pot of gold who (if you have seen her on cam you'll know how gorgeous she is) is insatiable, beautiful and loves pleasing her new master. Next week Tor will be collared which should be amazing.

So, next time you go out, rather than look cool and approach the girls with great chat up lines, maybe you should take a leaf out of my book and look vacant and ignore them

Bon Chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic