FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating wife.

Cheating wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have in the last 8 weeks found out my wife has been having an affair with one of my friends. We are a cuck couple but I am a little surprised. Should I be angry as I like to think of her with other guys but someone else had told me should I confront her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *odoldmightyMan  over a year ago

Caernarfon

I think you should, regardless of your understanding to each other and the swinging you both enjoy together she still has cheated.

Talk to each other and get to the bottom of it, swinging is a mutual thing you both agreed on, cheating is wrong.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have in the last 8 weeks found out my wife has been having an affair with one of my friends. We are a cuck couple but I am a little surprised. Should I be angry as I like to think of her with other guys but someone else had told me should I confront her. "

Don't open Pandora's box and then complain when something escapes you don't like.

Not complaining.

If your wife has done this behind your back then its cheating plain and simple.

Ummm was this going on before you decided to swing, I agree cheating is cheating, not swinging! No trust their now!

"I have in the last 8 weeks found out my wife has been having an affair with one of my friends. We are a cuck couple but I am a little surprised. Should I be angry as I like to think of her with other guys but someone else had told me should I confront her.

Don't open Pandora's box and then complain when something escapes you don't like.

"

That's very harsh in my opinion.

"I have in the last 8 weeks found out my wife has been having an affair with one of my friends. We are a cuck couple but I am a little surprised. Should I be angry as I like to think of her with other guys but someone else had told me should I confront her.

That's very harsh in my opinion. "

Harsh maybe. True definitely.

Harsh maybe. True definitely. "

The fact that is the OP enjoyed the swinging with his wife. Cheating is cheating regardless of if someone is a swinger. It's all down to trust. And swinging is about both party's being aware of what happens.

Lieing and hiding is cheating !!. So just because he is a cuck doesn't mean it's his fault she is doing stuff behind his back, that's cheating !!!

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's a shame you have enjoyed so much with each other and given her the freedom to have any guy she likes and she has still cheated on you. I think it must be very upsetting or at least confusing. You guys really need to talk, it's not the end of the world.

Swinging is indeed very high risk....everyone wants a slice of the cake..it seems your wife is having a sneaky second slice but that's all it is...it can't be deemed an affair not in the world of swinging ..if u don't want to be burnt both take a break...wish you well

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

At the end of the day u have to do what your heart tells u to do. If u are not happy about it then talking might be a good start. Its bang out of order for her to go behind your back. All the best, u hope u sort things out.

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"I have in the last 8 weeks found out my wife has been having an affair with one of my friends. We are a cuck couple but I am a little surprised. Should I be angry as I like to think of her with other guys but someone else had told me should I confront her. "

yes you should and your so called friend! the fact your a swinger does not matter

YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN HAVING IT WITH YOUR FRIEND!

speak to them both and stay strong don't let the fact your swingers come into this it's cheating plan and simple

Would not be happy with that, even as a cuck it is all about honesty and engaging in activity you both agree with and enjoy. This scenario is plain cheating and unacceptable in our relationship.

"Swinging is indeed very high risk....everyone wants a slice of the cake..it seems your wife is having a sneaky second slice but that's all it is...it can't be deemed an affair not in the world of swinging ..if u don't want to be burnt both take a break...wish you well"

Just because people are swingers, that doesn't excuse cheating. There should always be rules between couples and this woman has clearly broke them.

As for swinging being "high risk" that's just stupid. Anyone in a relationship can cheat if the opportunity arises. I would suggest that 95% of swinging couples having a stronger relationship as there is more trust involved.

The OP was cheated on as he wasn't aware of it going on.

Swinging is all based on trust between partners or not ? So cheating is cheating. We talk about all together and if I want to have fun with a female friend tell hubby about it and that's it.. Openness is all, if you start hiding stuff it's finished H. x

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Harsh maybe. True definitely. "

Very harsh and not true, it is as unacceptable to a swinging couple as it is to a vanilla couple he has every right to be upset and complain. I'm sorry mate you're totally wrong.

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Think its important for couples to discuss guidelines before starting swinging and cuckolding. As a cuckold myself I'd be devastated to find out My partner had cheated (behind my back). Our rules are we can both have fun seperatly As long as we tell the other beforehand . So no need to go behind each others back.

By *ndianguy9Man  over a year ago

coleford

one thing you need to ask ur wife... does she have feelings for him and maybe that's what she wants most of all which she my not have got from swinging . it's tough, hope u guys sort it out x

Very harsh and not true, it is as unacceptable to a swinging couple as it is to a vanilla couple he has every right to be upset and complain. I'm sorry mate you're totally wrong.

"

in some ideal, unrealistic world where everyone plays by the rules you would be correct. Unfortunately, we live in an imperfect world where everyone makes personal choices regardless of the rules other people believe are in play. The only way to cope with the real effect of others actions is to understand that you can only ever totally account for the actions of one person, yourself.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Typical moaning Cuck... lay back and take it.....

(removes tongue from cheek now)

Typical moaning Cuck... lay back and take it.....

(removes tongue from cheek now)

thanks for being so kind and understanding

Bradford

I was joking....

I think this is one of those times when you have to decide if you can live with it or do something about it.

I dont think i am qualified to give advice and was merely being silly.

I did not intend to offend and i am sorry if i did.

Caernarfon

I loved it when me and my ex wife used to go out and bring back a man home to fuck her and for me to have my creampie after. When she took it to another level and went behind my back she betrayed my trust in her.

Swinging and cheating are very different.

By all means fuck others but be honest and open.

Trust is vital in any relationship.

Caernarfon

I loved it when me and my ex wife used to go out and bring back a man home to fuck her and for me to have my creampie after. When she took it to another level and went behind my back she betrayed my trust in her.

Swinging and cheating are very different.

By all means fuck others but be honest and open.

Trust is vital in any relationship.

You didn't know = she cheated

You both agreed to go into swinging? Yea??

You both agreed to be a cuck couple? Yea??

Did u both agree for her to cheat behind your back with your mate??

If not i know what i would call it, cheating and that just destroys all trust you both have built up! No way could i forgive!! Hope all is sorted now.

these threads r always very interested to see what some single man really think about swinging. but it may explain why they don't swing with there wives or girlfriends as they seem to believe that once u bring others into a relationship its a free for all. sorry to hear this op if it was me it would defintely be considered cheating only u know what u want to do now. there r rules and each couples r different and yes "pandora" had a box but someone paid for consiquenious of that box and its the same in any situation. maybe by bringing in others i open myself up to my partner thinking he can have any girl he please the reality is if he did his arse would be history. but again thats just me

By *omBukakeMan  over a year ago

maybe near you

Being cuck is one thing - an affair with a friend u

Is not the same that's cheating

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Cheating is cheating,me and my wife agreed before first meet,no to hide anything we don't play solo a lot ,but if we do we let each other know we are having fun,,she may be on businesses trip I may be on night out,but we will chat or phone beforehand,it adds to fun when we are back home,hence why the need to cheat.???

kick his head in

By *n need of helpCouple  over a year ago

hull

join a swingers site ,you take your chances

cheating is cheating and not swinging if it was me i would not like it. and you would not like me when i am angry

[Removed by poster at 20/11/12 15:17:29]

By *ikeHuntx01Man  over a year ago

croydon

yes she has stepped outside your arrangment this spells trouble

I'm sorry but fucking a guy behind your back is plain old cheating, some of the comments on this thread give a good insight to the people behind them very interesting to know as we like to avoid people like that

"join a swingers site ,you take your chances"

wtf type of comment is this! Get a grip!

By *ougntinaCouple  over a year ago

chigwell

succesful cuckolding depends on trust, both parties get their thrills from such an arrangement and its consensual

as soon as one breaks that trust iti is no longer consensual and cant be considered part of the game

cheatign is stil cheating

Bradford

"join a swingers site ,you take your chances

wtf type of comment is this! Get a grip! "

A stupid one ! (some people !!)

The fact that is the OP enjoyed the swinging with his wife. Cheating is cheating regardless of if someone is a swinger. It's all down to trust. And swinging is about both party's being aware of what happens.

Lieing and hiding is cheating !!. So just because he is a cuck doesn't mean it's his fault she is doing stuff behind his back, that's cheating !!! "

Totally agree with this swinging is supposed to be about both parties getting pleasure - cheating is just selfish crappy behaviour

By *ance66Man  over a year ago

tewkesbury

From a personal point of view and being someone who is occasionally involved with a cuck couple,trusting all parties involved is a major part.

I have met the lady concerned a couple of times on her own but with the husbands full knowledge and consent.

To me if this guy hasn't been involved with cuck couple and they have been meeting without any knowledge or consent then it has to be cheating.

» Add a new message to this topic