FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Temptations

Temptations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eloveitsosexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Last week we went to Temptations Spa Bmth. Went mid afternoon. Was an older guy there that eventually joined us in the jacuzzi.We had been fucking and teasing for about an hour just us before he got in. So we chatted for about an hr while both of us played with her tits.Kandi said to me I wanna go up into one of the rooms.We went up into one of the rooms but it was just a bit too hot so went into a lower level room that has a window that allows spectators and also has a window to let fresh cool air in.Us 2 played. I went down on her and waved our friend to come in and play with her tits while I sucked and licked and made her orgasm.

We sat back and had a sip of our chilled wine and Kandi grabbed the lube and started stroking his cock .

We got him to lay down on the bed on his back and Kandi stroked his rising cock,quite a nice sized cock.

She was straddled over his thighs while stroking his cock. I adjusted my position so I was in front of Kandi so I could kiss her passionately. I felt his mouth round my cock .mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!. Kandi loved to see that as much as I loved the feeling. I asked her to move up and rub her pussy lips along the length of his cock.The sounds of enjoyment from them both as shedid that.....bloody horny. Xx.

So she moves her hips high so the tip of his big bare cock "JUST THE TIP" she says is in her pussy she keeps sliding it out and back in between.mmmmmmm.

She then reached behind and moved her hips so she is stroking,firmly, his cock behind her,almost against her bum cheek.

We kiss more and lots of tit sucking and all the while my cock is his mouth. She adjusts her hips and the cock and looks in my eyes as she says "That's the tip again " which makes me so bloody hard.Then she moved in a way I thought "that's more than the tip".

I ask "Is he in you ?? deep??" She says "well I think he deserves it" .

Oo so naughty, so risky. SO HORNY. I climb off the bed put some lube on and get behind her and press my cock against her bum... and all 3 of let out an "ooooohh" as I push inside.

This is the 1st time we have actually done double penetration successfully with no discomfort from Kandi.....

I lasted about 2 minutes, if I am lucky and came deep in her ass. I was way too turned on.I had had too much stimulating fun for the last 3 or so hours. The wine was getting to me a bit too. I was gutted to be honest.

What a lovely feeling tho.

Kandi stop riding his bare cock. Me and Kandi went back in jacuzzi finished our wine while chatting for 30 to 40mins to another guy,that come to the spa .The guy from upstairs ,apparently, had to go as time was getting on. We had been there near 5 hours and decided time for us to move on.

The guy from upstairs is on Fab also. Was really good fun ... that image as she sat down on his cock. Xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

Poole

Want to go again soon

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone going Sunday? Hope that some naughty mums may be there!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm i was thinking of going at the weekend but nervous to go on my own

Poole

I'll take you. X

By *imandher123456Couple  over a year ago

gosport

We are planning on going on Sunday ....