FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking to play out a fantasy on here

Looking to play out a fantasy on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heffieldman46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

We want to find a man for me to watch wank off over my wife’s photos and videos and collect his cum to rub into her pussy.

It needs to be a regular guy as she doesn’t want lots more men’s cum on her. Ideally someone who can accommodate.

Open to being pushed and humiliated further. She has her regular bulls so doesn’t need or get much out of sex me. She wouldn’t meet you (as she finds her own straight men) but she wants me to find someone to own and humiliate me.

So own me sexually and make me wank you off while you watch videos of her?. Tell me I can’t enter her anymore (she wouldn’t mind) and set me instructions to follow on my releases with her?, make me record it to show you on our next meet that I follow them exactly.

So either making me watch you wank or wanking you on meets and collecting your load to rub into her and then banning me from entering her?, be a bastard to me and make me go for weeks without cumming and the insist I cum before she does everytime when I play with her, ban me from kissing her or touching her tits?.

Alternatively, switch it round and make me work to get her?, so rather than collecting your load to rub into her I have to swallow it all instead on meets? and in return I get to keep fucking her?. Tell me you want to see me go down on her and then mount her and fuck her and you want me to record it to show you on the next meet? and I have to pay you £5 to go down on her and £10 to fuck her like she’s your cheap whore and you’re whoring my own wife out to me? and I’m such a loser I have to suck you off and swallow to get your permission for each release with her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Any takers for this scenario?

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I’m now owned by a master who wants me to find someone who can accommodate on weekdays for the occasional daytime meet.

I’ll show you both my wife’s photos and videos and watch or help wank you both off, or be used however you both want?.

Anyone from Sheffield able to accommodate for some fun

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Any takers for this scenario?, looking for a new master in this scenario

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

My new master has made me put clothes pegs on my nipples and balls tonight and piss into a glass and drink it and video it to send him

I met him last night to show I was genuine about serving him. It’s been 17 days since I came and he’s made me pay him to be allowed to play with and lick my own wife’s pussy at the weekend while she wanks me off.

Just a few more days of clothes pegging my nipples and balls and drinking my piss before I get to cum

» Add a new message to this topic