FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A slut or what

A slut or what

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaret James200 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm on a night out in Brum fully dressed and pissed as a newt decide to take a taxi home, the driver was really nice asking if I was OK, "yep just pissed" I said, after some small talk he asked if I had the fare as he don't take cards, I said "OK let's go passed at cash point", to which he said " maybe you could pay a different way", well I'm pissed and a bit worse for wear, ok actually I look like a cheap whore, so I'm all coy and "er ok" so he drives to some old lockups under a railway and we go in to the smell of old piss and oil, the door closes and on comes a very dim one bulb light, I can barely see him pulling down his trousers and boxers but can't mistake the erection that bounces out, I'm still giggly d*unk when he says "come on cunt suck this" so there I am on my knees in something damp as he starts face fucking me real rough like, "come on take it all skank, make it hard so I can fuck that sissy arse", I'm now starting to gag as he gets really carried away and I'm sobering up real quick and getting nervous, when he suddenly lifts me up spins me around and pushes me over an oil drum so my palms are flat on the other side lifts my dress and pulls my G-string to one side rubs something sticky on me and pushes himself to the hilt straight up me, how I didn't wake everyone in the neighbourhood up is anyone's guess "shut the fuck up bitch" was all he said, so I did I bit my lip and lay listening to his grunts echoing through the empty lockup, thinking "he'd better take me home after all this". After about ten or fifteen minutes he suddenly gave a huge push as far as he could go and came four or five squirts and slumped onto my back holding tight to my breasts, "fuck,fuck, your a good fuck" was all he said but actually made me feel proud, I said in a squeaky little voice "can you take me home now please", to which he replied "ok but put your coat on the seat, don't want a mess to clean up" and true to his word he drove me home, I asked if that paid for the fare but he said "not quite" and had me suck his cock clean in a lay-by around the corner from my house then made me walk the last bit, best night out in months and he gave me his card saying " if I call him i don't pay" does it make me a slut or a whore if I don't actually take any money.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's hot

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmm lucky cabbie x

By *nobby82Man  over a year ago

littleborough

Sounds hot, hope you are gonna use him again in future