FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Post orgasm torture

Post orgasm torture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had my first post orgasm torture experience last week, it was pretty amazing, like a lot of the movies you see of it. She started off by making me strip, cuffing me and taking some compromising photos so that I could not chicken out! I was then ordered to lie on the bed whilst she sat on my face and made me lick her until she came. Then the torture began, pegs on my nipples and balls to start with. I was so hard at this point and she slapped my balls hard a few times for leaking pre cum, she had not even touched my cock yet. This was followed by a really long teasing hand job, made more intense by her pushing a little dildo into me ass at the same time. She teased and edged me for what seemed like forever. I was desperate to cum, but never allowed, told the photos would be sent to my work colleagues if I did without permission. When finally told to cum I was brought to the point of no return then left for a pretty harsh ruined orgasm. Her laughing at my pathetic moans and begging. At this point much to my suprise she removed one of the nipple pegs and tweaked my nipple, I was almost screaming in pain. Then the real torture began, she began rubbing her fingers on my cock end, right over the slit.My first time for this and had not fet anything so amazing. I was bucking and panting like a pathetic wimp. Spurred on and still laughing the torture got more intense, moving onto rubbing her palm over my cock head. Cannot believe how intense it was. Seem to remember spirting more cum at this point. Which was duly punished by more torture.

Probably not most peoples cup of tea. But if there are any women with a dominant / sadistic streak this is such a great way to own a guy! Desperately seeking to do this again.

Anyone else like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Love this, sounds like a great session. Does it for me, see my pics! Anyone into this kind of fun I would love to hear from you!

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic