FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 heads are better than one

2 heads are better than one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get a phone call from a lady who wishes me to call round when she knows she will be being fucked by her husband. she comes down stairs and invites me in. she is wearing a pvc dress that can be seen under her dressing gown she has thrown on. she tells her husband that she will be a couple of minutes. She offers to make me a cup of tea and while downing so lets her dressing gown slip off revealing her sexy body. she begins to start touching herself and bends over on the kitchen work tops showng her wet pussy. she asks if i would like to fuck her and i jump at the chance. But she wants her husband to watch. As we go up stairs she asks that if i do fuck her I must do as she asks. wed get on the bed and she lays down and spreads her legs. As i fuck her she sucks her husbands cock. Taking it out of her mouth she says to me "now you must suck it"I do not hesitate and being sucking and licking while carrying on fucking her. He starts to come and pulls out and comes all over er face as I pull out and do the same. I get dressed and leave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great fantasy,,,,ive lived it out,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic