FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Handyman MM F

Handyman MM F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ll leave you all to determine at which point this moves from reality to fantasy…

I dont know why I was even in my elderly neighbours back garden but anyway there I was and soon we were joined by a lady a few doors up who id never spoken to before but had seen her a number of times. She was going on about her hubby struggling with units as he was installing a new kitchen himself, I think my neighbour had been helping out in some way, anyway I lose focus. Next thing is my neighbour is bigging me up as handy and offering my services, I’m actually not that skilled but do give most things a gd try, within minutes I’m following this buxom bottle blond up the road to her place. I always thought she was a puzzle, quite aloof yet dressed a bit slutty, long red finger nails says it all and such a surprise when she opened her mouth, all airs and graces.

We walk through to the kitchen and she introduces me to her husband, he was taken aback that a bloke who d only ever acknowledged from up the road was in his place going to help him out, I don’t think he even wanted any help by the look of his face but now stood there he tried his hardest to be grateful and polite.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keen to hear more

I was soon holding up wall units while Ballsy secured them, that was his nickname, first under the watchful eye of his missus before she disappeared. She tried her best to cut the atmosphere and get us all chatting but Ballsy only seemed to start to defrost once she’d disappeared. We ended up creasing up when the level I was holding ended up falling, end down into his crutch, any ice left unbroken at that stage was truly shattered and the banter got a bit edgy at that point, especially as I remember him saying thst he should call sue in to give it a rub and nurse it back to health, as he said it I remember him rubbing his crutch at the same time and I blushed as I felt I’d been caught out staring at his groin as he did it, I could now see the outline of his package, he must have woken it up slightly as well as pushing his trousers closer to his junk.

Maybe half hour or more , sue asked if we d like a well deserved drink, I looked to Ballsy first to get a sense of whether I’d out welcomed my stay or not, he was on the floor doing a hinge and his jaw was dropped, I turned round to sue and then knew why, she was in a silk dressing gown. Sensing her hubbys reaction she said, ‘what, I’ve just had a shower’, he responded ‘what in the middle of the day’, I can’t remember her reply but it was very huh, disappointed almost. There was no fucking way she had a shower, her hair was immaculate and she was now sporting bright red lipstick thst matched those long finger nails.

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

She made a meal of walking around us and our tools in the kitchen, almost in a huff, like her hubby wasn’t appreciating the effort she not so subtly was making. The kettle had boiled and as the click of the kettle went, sue seemed to click out of her strop and she declared, ‘you know what boys, I’m not doing you a coffee, you deserve a beer’, she walked to the fridge which was right where we were kneeling and she let her top gape for us to see, she was so badly wanting our attention, her head flicked back as soon as she felt her eyes had clocked that we caught a side view of her beautiful large bouncy breasts. They were a handful but yet sculpted and a little firm still and her nipples were starting to pierce her gown.

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

We both stood up to be handed our beer, Sue gave me the cheekiest of grins as she did and she held onto the bottle a couple of seconds longer than she needed to.

As she handed ballsy his bottle, she pulled it back so he had to step forward and his body slammed to hers. She pivoted to me and gently placed her hand on my chest, turned back to Ballsy and said hadn’t I done well, aren’t

By * mile from the toonMan  over a year ago

NE5

Love to hear more

..you happy I found you such gd help, he didn’t respond to her rhetorical question but responded to her lips thst pouted fwd, right there in front of me they kissed, no pec, full on passionate kiss, their heads and hands moved everywhere, I could see their tongues wrapping each other’s, I was dumbfounded.

After what seemed like forever, they stopped, made no excuses, sue just led Ballsy by the hand and walked out the room, as she wiggled her lovely ass, she pushed her gown to the side so we got a glimpse of her legs and called to me, come on, let’s go sit down.

I followed them in the lounge and she nodded at Ballsy, he sat on the sofa as she stood in front of him and turned to me, ‘go sit next to my man’, it was a 2 seater so we were leg to leg.

Sue felt like she was suddenly empowered and she was loving every second of it. She slowly untied her robe and let it drop to the floor, she stood in front of us wearing only the smallest lace thong, i coughed on the beer I’d swigged but hadn’t quite swallowed. ‘Alright mate’ ballsy said as he patted my back.

Sue bent down in front of us so we were inches away from those unbelievable breats, she had her hands in between her legs as she did.

Ballsy had kept his arm over my shoulder from patting my back and his other arm was equally eagle spread and relaxed.

Sue kissed me on the lips. Soft and gentle, no tongues. She pivoted to ballsy and did the same, then back to me, then him, each time giving us longer and eventually tongues..

South Cheshire

My hands were all over sue s tits as she took turns kissing us as Ballsy remained with his arms over the back of the sofa, all laid back. I moved down to her ass but she pulled my hands back up and gave me a stern look, ‘not until I see what you have hiding there’. She stood up and telepathically instructed me to undress.

I went straight for my belt and she bit her lips. I then took my shirt off, got a bit stuck so ballsy gave me a hand and said ‘come on mate, don’t leave the gd lady waiting’ as he took his top off too. Jeans off and I pull my boxers down, I wasn’t full hard, but as I sat there trying to kick off the jeans round my ankles, it was as if 3 pairs of eyes including my own were on my cock as we watched it grow. Sue jiggled slightly and touched her pussy but she didn’t give us the pleasure of seeing her play as she’d close her thighs with her hand stuck inbetween.

‘My turn now babe’, sue only nodded in response to him, he was wearing shorts, lifting his arse up from the sofa, he whipped them down with speed, the spring of his cock being released was a sight to be seen. He was bigger than me in girth and length just like his stocky frame. He was like a rock already.

He grinned, laid back, arms back over the sofa with one resting on my shoulder as if he was some god to be admired. Sue dropped to her knees and crawled forward like a preying tiger.

When she was up next to us, she looked up, still on her knees but now upright, she went for both our cocks at the same time, she held them firm and just looked at our faces before easing her grip and letting her fist slide slowly down our full lengths and slowly back up again.

By *arl2upMan  over a year ago

BRADFORD

Then sue stuck out her tongue and teased us as she got her head close to our dicks, moving from of us to the other before eventually she went to me, she licked me from the base to my shaft, she did this slowly a few times before playing with my head, I think she did this on purpose so ballsy could see every bit as I got to enjoy the same sight when her attention turned to him.

Ballsy hooked his left leg over mine and as his wife slowly licked his manhood like an ice cream, he began to move his hips and groan, the hand that was over my head on the back of the sofa and had been resting on my left shoulder was now clasping my shoulder and as he moved abd thrusted his clasp got tighter

Loving it so far, great start !

Great start, please continue

Moving from cock to cock, sue began to suck us, she always had one hand each on our cocks but as Ballsy had his left leg over my right, our cocks were closer together and she moved her mouth from one to the other, taking turns sucking us as her hands never failed to wank our hard cocks.

‘Ok babe’ ballsy called out, ‘come on’ he patted my inner thigh and she did as she was told, he grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it forward slightly and she climbed on and slid her cunt down on me. She took some heavy breaths as she got used to me filling her and then she began to thrust, she built up some speed and became more forceful really fucking me. Ballsy was now on his knees on the sofa next to me trying to kiss her but her head was all over the place as she rode me harder, he then sat on the back of the sofa, I was almost in between his legs as one was bent up over my head, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to his cock.

With her thrusting, she struggled a little to stay on him, his hand kept her there but each now and then he eased the pressure and her mouth became free of his cock, each time his cock would ping out by the side of my face and is it went on for longer, a cocktail of her saliva and his pre cum was splashing the side of my face and running down my body. Occasionally when he had her head pushed down on him, I felt his other hand on my head too which was becoming less uncomfortable as his thrusting meant that his inner thigh was slamming my head and I could now feel his huge sack on my right shoulder.

I thought I was going to cum which was all so soon so I shouted it out and sue lept up immediately, she went to the other sofa, laid on her back and put her legs up wide, ballsy rushed over to her and instantly started to fuck her

I didn’t move a muscle for a time and I tried for a min not to watch them to stop me from cumin but the second I felt in control, my eyes were fixed on them, I watched his arse go up and down and heard his balls slap on her, she kept her legs in the air as best she could and her head kept moving from side to side, catching me looking at them from time to time. He stated to really slam himself on her, I moved towards them to get close to the action, I knelt on my knees next to her and she held my head as if for comfort and to stop her moving so much from his thrusting. We tried to kiss but as her body moved up and down with his force it was just out tongues which met.

He was pulling almost completely out, just the tip of his head inside her and then with all his weight he d push fast and hard back into her, she was now getting louder with every thrust. Maybe it was because she was approaching orgasm or maybe it was the fact that she wasn’t but she started to grip her teeth as the look of her face went from ‘I’m being fucked’ to ‘I’m gonna fuck you’, she started to arch her back and hips moved forwards in time with him so their thrusts met one another. She now had one hand grabbing my hair and the other on his chest, she was leaving marks where her nails were penetrating his skin. His face was getting more rosy.

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Very hot story !

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

That’s a horny story keep it going

By *omoxfordMan  over a year ago

leeds

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

Loving it so far

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Keep it going

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

I need neighbours like this

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Enjoying this

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hot story

Very horny

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ick and JoMan  over a year ago

worcester

Great story

By *otthehorn91Man  over a year ago

alvaston

Wow im rock hard reading this! Great story would love to read more!

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Loving this ….got me hard as hell .

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

What a story....

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Still on my knees next to sue with hubby giving all his force, their demeanour seemed to instantly change the second I started to caress sue s body with my hands and lips, I began with her amazing breasts and then teased her nipples then moved by lips to her naval. She began to stop biting her teeth and her face was now looking calm and relaxed. Ballsy changed too, from fuck face to a man more gentle giving his wife pleasure, he now sat more upright on his knees, still between her legs but was no longer thrusting hard, just more gently moving his ass and his hands met mine on sue s breasts.

My left hand then moved down to her pussy, I didn’t know if i should, being so close to Ballsy now so I was very gentle in my approach and lightly started to stroke her clit. The only thing was that sue s breath changed and her body started to shudder and I loved the feel of her silk, how could I stop?! And so I didn’t, I played with her more and more and didn’t look up for ballsys agreement or not, as I played with her folds my finger tips began nudging at him and it just seemed the more I indulged, the more sue was in ecstasy. My hang ups were now left aside and I started to circle the fold between her pussy and his cock that was buried deep inside, running occasionally back up to flick her clit before returning to feel them both.

Purbeck

Worcester

Sue s left hand had now dropped down the side of the sofa and was pulling at my cock, the other was resting on my hand that was massaging her pussy and her hubby s meat which gave me all the assurance I needed that I was welcome there but now I wouldn’t to feel and taste so I squeezed my head between them and began to lick her. Sue a hand had to move to my head and she played with my short hair, then I felt the weight of another bigger hand which was pulling me down further, not thst I could be any closer to them as I began to lap her clit faster but maybe it was signalling something else…

South Cheshire

I didn’t have to spend much time imagining what was being inferred, for ballsy s cock suddenly popped out of sue, flicking up over my tongue and nose, I jumped back and waited for him to slide back in, but he didn’t, he stayed there, resting his swollen cock over her and not even did sue s hand appear to ease him back in. Oh well I thought, I grabbed hold of him and rubbed his head on her clit, they both synchronised a groan, another clear signal that I was singing to their tune. As I got more and more into it, I had to pull sue off my cock as he constant pulling and wanking was once again getting me close to the edge as her stroking and now the sight..

..the sight of whst I was doing to them both was getting way too much for me. I slid him up and down her clit, then side to side, they were in ecstasy, she was so wet he slid around her pussy like a dream, I then eased him into her and moved my tongue towards her, the gentle tip of my tongue on her well stimulated clit let out her orgasm, her legs kicked out and both her hands grabbed the back of my head.

I slid my tongue down to their sex and could feel thst her pussy had clasped his cock, it was pulsating around him and he couldn’t handle it without coming, he pulled out quickly and I looked up to see his cock twitch, he squeezed his balls and then looked at me smiling, a sigh of relief that he had averted exploding all over her…for now.

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

ayr / glasgow

Plymouth

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Love this - so horny

Great story

Time froze, sue had placed both hands on her bare pussy, she wasn’t playing, almost ensuring it was out of bounds, she laid relishing her climax in bliss. Me and Ballsy were looking at each other pleased as punch as to what we had achieved for her and his cock stood proud with a drip of pre cum running down him. We didn’t know what to do next, so we didn’t do anything for an age, just took stock of the moment we had.

Eventually ballsy climbed down from the sofa and perched next to me on his knees on the floor by the side of sue s head, he kissed her as she laid there still on the sofa, one hand began to stroke her hair, the other my back. Soon we were taking it in turns to kiss her, she made no effort to move. Her eyes stayed closed. A hand grabbed tight my cock like before, pulling it like before but more firmly, I looked down and it wasn’t sue s hand, it was only half a surprise now and I had an urge to want to see what it would feel like to touch him, he was pure meat, more girth than me so I ran my hand down his chest, averted his manhood and cupped his balls, I moved them all sorts in my hands before moving to his length, he was now exploring me more, doing similar things with his hand. Sue was either none the wiser or indifferent as we continued to provide her with gentle kisses all over her face.

This play only came to a stop when sue muscled the faintest of requests, come here she weakly motioned her hand, ballsy knew what, he stood and climbed over her body on the sofa and lowered his cock to her open mouth inches from my face, they seemed to both be taken to a different place as she sucked on him and let Ballsy motion gently in and out of her. I wanted to desperately experience that too, I wanted sue to take me whole now like she was with him.

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Purbeck

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

ayr / glasgow

By *ampshire87Man  over a year ago

swingdon

By *oe WestMan  over a year ago

Aspull

Good story

Oh very good

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

cambridge

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

More please

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Plymouth

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great stiry

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

Great read

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Oh my ..... more please

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Immaculate story. Brilliantly written

So I rose to my feet wanting sue to now share her mouth with me but she was oblivious, her eyes closed, gently sucking and wrapping her tongue round his head. Fortunately ballsy wasn’t oblivious though and he politely retreated, I pushed my hard on down and squatted to lower my cock into sue s mouth, I was met with the softest and warmest of tongues, it was heaven, me and ballsy were now looking down at her tongue action on my cock resting our foreheads in each other s collar bone, I managed to muscle one knee on the sofa too to be more comfortable.

My cock kept springing out of her mouth as i would momentarily let go of pushing it downwards to her mouth and on the third or fourth occasion ballsy took advantage, he pushed his cock in, he used it as a stick to push mine out the way and we both looked up at each other to acknowledge what a cheeky fucker he was, we smirked and then I pushed my cock on the visible length that wasn’t engulfed in sue s mouth, stabbing him out the way for my turn, we clocked eyes again and smiled and this saw us then cock joust for want of a better word, we rubbed and slapped together as we fought for sue s mouth and she was relishing the battle spoilt for 2 cocks.

Her hands were now attentive to her pussy again, she had a couple of fingers deep inside as she used the other hand to perform a circular motion on her clit which made me want that too.

As sue began to get into herself, her tongue became less attentive to our swords as he hands knew exactly how to make her reach climax and we too were becoming more focused on watching her fingers tease herself. We stopped jousting and fighting for her mouth and with our dicks hanging over head like cranes, we watched herself play. When I felt a stroke I was for a second confused as I was looking at sues hands tending to her silk, I looked to ballsy and he shrugged at me. I only responded by reaching for the base of his cock and squeezing it before easing my grip and sliding up and down his huge piece of meat. We were doing the same to each other but getting faster and faster. I couldn’t believe what we were doing but it all felt so gd as we watched sue cum. He body suddenly jolted and legs squeezed to trap her own hands and I instantly erupted, it ran down me and his fingers, landing on to her chin which caught her attention.

Ballsy quickly let go of his grip and began walking himself hard over her head and seconds later sprayed cum over her with control and accuracy, unlike me, he had the control of his weapons ammunition and he groaned deeply with each fire.

Purbeck

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Nice one

Fantastic read....

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Red hot

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Got to be the most horny, well written erotica I've ever wanked to..mmmmm

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow great horny story

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Mmmmmm Ballsy by name Bull by nature. He sounds hot

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Brill

Worcester

ayr / glasgow

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

South Cheshire

cambridge

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

, such a horny post

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *hatapair65Couple  over a year ago

North East

V hot

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *lanonMan  over a year ago

wrexham

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I so need to cum after reading this

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Awesome. Well written and hot

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow! Reading this made my morning wood even more hard! A wonderful story, well written and very hot.

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Great story, is there more to cum.?

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

Great read!

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

cambridge

More please

She was a picture of cum my mess, ballsy had seen to her face being covered and mine had dripped down from his grip and onto her neck and chest, the last drops from me were stretching down as my cock twitched over her. Ballsy grabbed some item of clothing and handed it to her to wipe her face and then tried to squeeze behind her at the back of the sofa, they kissed and hugged and for a second I felt like a spare part until sue reached for my hand then within 2 mins she sat up and said ‘come on my boys’ holding out her hands, she held us both and she led the way through to the hall, we had to let go as we climbed the stairs and she enjoyed every second of strutting her ass as we followed behind.

We went straight into their bedroom, we all collapsed on the bed, sue sandwiched between us and laid for ages, kissing, chatting, laughing, touching, teasing, we got to really explore every inch of each other in a completely different way..

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Loving this

By *oobubbleWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Loved this

A Club or Your Bedroom!