FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time ….

My first time ….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvitlots OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

A story I started a few years ago but never managed to finish ……

I was 18, Irene was 20. I was in my 2nd year at University, Irene was in her 4th year. I was a little geeky as I hadn't quite found myself. Irene by contrast was more experienced and confident and certainly had an aura about her. I really liked her!

We both lived in a mixed student house on the edge of the Meadows in Edinburgh. There were 8 in the flat, Irene and Iona and six guys. Irene and Iona were both 4th year and the lads were mixed 2nd and 3rd years. The flat had a mix of single and double rooms. I had a single, Irene had a single. They were next to each other. The bathroom was shared, an interesting experience for an inexperienced young lad. Rooming next to Irene was also an experience, there were a couple of nights that I could of sworn I heard some moaning and banging.

Irene was gorgeous. Not a classic stunner but she did make me flutter a little when I looked at her. Whilst I still had to find my style, she confidently wore clothes that made me stir. Pale jeans enhancing her lovely bum, white shirt outside jeans with top two buttons undone showing off a lovely cleavage. Breasts round and firm, I imagined a size C cup and figure a lovely full size 12 on a 5ft 6" body. Her face was always smiley and I imagined tickling the back of her neck with her short blonde hair.

It all happened on Bonfire night.

We all went out onto the Meadows with a few beers to see the 'free' fireworks display looking out onto the back of Edinburgh Castle. It was a cool night so we were all well wrapped up. I tried to stay close to Irene and it looked like she was also staying close to me. Or was I imagining things?

The display ended with a tremendous creschendo and a burst of fireworks. I looked across at Irene and was met by a lovely smile and a wee wink. Did I misread it? Did she notice me?

Irene moved over to us all and started giving the lads hugs. When she got to me she put her hand on my bum and squeezed me in to her, my chest pressing on her breasts. She moved her head in towards my shoulder and neck and kissed me on the side of my neck. I heard a feint whisper that no-one else would hear 'I'm yours, do you want to fuck me tonight?'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Glasgow/Edinburgh

I was a little taken aback to say the least. OK I had admired her for some time and I had spent many a night wanking myself off thinking about running my hand insider her shirt, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples whilst at the same time moving my hand down inside her jeans to find her wetness and inserting my two fingers in her tight moist hole. Making her cum and then sucking her juices off my fingers whilst I shot my cum all over the bedsheets.

But she had just offered to fuck me!

I squeezed her and pressed my groin into her which, in a matter of seconds, had grown somewhat. I kissed her back and said 'OK then'.

What a dipshit, 'OK then'! Why not, 'yes I'll fuck you and you will beg for more'!

None of the guys seemed to spot our little liaison although I did think I spotted a little sideways glance from Iona. Did she suspect? I know Irene and Iona were close, had they been talking about me?....

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow great start…more please.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ooBoo95Man  over a year ago

Leyland

More!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

good start more please

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Irene looped her arm with mine and started striding along Middle Meadow Walk. Iona made a bee line for us, and I was soon part of a gorgeous girls sandwich. The lads were ahead and I called to them to find out where they were going. Without looking back they shouted ' The Argyll' to which I replied 'mines a Best, see you there'.

Irene and Iona skipped along between the trees and I had no option but to be carried along with them. I could feel their warmth either side of me and brushed against each of their breasts in turn as we skipped along between the trees. Iona tilted her head against mine and kissed my neck and said in a voice that could be heard by Irene 'I know she wants to fuck you tonight, I want to join in'.

'Me first' says Irene. We were just passing Roseneath Terrace and Irene stopped us both. She un-looped my arm and moved across to Iona to whisper in her ear. I couldn't catch what was said but I saw both grin and immediately Irene pulled me away from Iona and we headed off down Roseneath Terrace away from the Argyll. I called out to Iona ' See you later...' and she headed off towards the Argyll.

Irene said, 'Just follow me' and we headed to the end of the street and then veered right down a wee lane just after Meadow Place Lane between two garages.

'This will do' says Irene as she's stops and pulls herself towards me. Our eyes meet and we kiss, gently at first and I could feel myself harden. As we pressed our bodies together our kissing got more passionate and I moved my hand down to Irene's crotch. I could feel a warmth and a hint of wetness down there as Irene's hand moved in tandem to my groin and pressed against the bulge of my cock.

'Just stay still, keep quiet and enjoy' said Irene as she detached herself from me.

She moved down and kneeled in front of me. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans, top one first and then the fly buttons and reached into my boxers for my cock. Given the aroused state it was in it was soon out along with my balls cupped in her other hand. She blew gently on the end and then enveloped it in her lips. I gasped and couldn't help but let out a moan. Irene moved her mouth away and said 'shushhhh'.

I put my head back and closed my eyes as Irene took me in her mouth again, her tongue flicking on the head of my penis. She took most of me in her mouth to the point of gagging and moved her head back and forth. This was just the best thing I had ever experienced. Irene rocked back and forth as I tried to keep quiet and suppress the urge to cum. Irene kept going, slurping on my dick and massaging my balls with her other hand. I fell back against the wall, my knees almost buckling in pleasure. I wasn't going to last much longer, this was after all my first time.

'I'm going to come', I said. Irene withdrew for long enough to say 'go ahead' and then quickened the pace and the sucking pressure on my cock. I couldn't hold on any longer and spurted my load just at the point I was at my deepest in her mouth. Struggling to remain quiet and to stand up I bucked as each jet squirted into her mouth and down her throat.

Irene didn't gag or change her rhythm, just eased the suction a little as the intensity of my orgasm took hold. I almost fell to my knees in pleasure but Irene held me up and released me from her mouth as she licked the drips of cum that escaped from her mouth.

I caught one on her chin with my finger just as it was going to drip onto her and wiped it across her lips. She used her tongue to guide it back into her mouth to swallow it and the remaining cum in her mouth.

'Fuck me, that was amazing' I said. 'Good' said Irene, 'Iona will love your cock'.

'What', I replied. 'Just wait for the threesome later' said Irene .......

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Can’t wait to read more !

London

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Jayus icant wait

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Off to a fantastic start, looking forward to the complete story.

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

near to you

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Really looking forward to the rest

By *bzguy76Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Great story

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Definitely want more of this

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

bradford

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Next instalment should be online tomorrow. Teaser is blindfold and a razor …..

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

This is amazing, please carry on

Glasgow/Edinburgh

…… ‘Come with me’ said Irene. ‘Where are we going now, to the Argyll?’ I said. ‘No’ said Irene, ‘there is more fun to be had. Are you up for it or are you spent already?’ ‘That was amazing but I’m not spent yet’ I said, ‘what are you planning and where are we going?’ I said. ‘Just wait and see’ she said and with a wee wink looped her arm in mine and guided me back into the street.

My mind was racing, what just happened? Will I be able to come again - ‘of course you will you stupid idiot’ I said to myself. Where are we going? What are we going to do next? Will Iona be there? Will we really be having a threesome? What do I do? Do I have a hole in my sock? I don’t have my pulling pants on but these ones seem to have worked!

Irene led me in silence past the Argyll and on to Marchmont Crescent, and about halfway round the arc she led me to a blue door, used her key and entered the stairway. She pushed me forcefully against the wall of the hallway at the bottom of the stairs and then kissed me full on and hard on the lips, raising her leg between my legs and pressing her thigh into my groin. I felt myself stiffen and could feel the wet patch from the remnants of my cum. After a minute of good snogging Irene led me up the stairs to the second floor and opened the door to her flat with her key.

We entered into a square hallway with a lovely wooden floor. There were five doors off the hallway. I could see the kitchen, what must be the bathroom and a living room. The other two doors were shut. Irene went into the kitchen and I followed. ‘Do you want that beer?’ She said. I replied ‘Yes please, I’m gasping’ and Irene opened the fridge and handed me a Peroni and a bottle opener in the shape of a rather large circumcised cock! She poured herself a some white wine from the fridge.

‘Do you trust me?’ She said. ‘What do you mean?’ I replied. ‘Do you trust me implicitly, without question, knowing that I want to give you a good time, get down and naughty with you, and if you let me look after you and trust me then your mind will be blown as well as your cock’. ‘Well if the last 20 minutes has been anything to go by my mind and cock are already blown! So if there is more to come and you will look after me I’m up for it’ I said. ‘Good, I was hoping you would say that, come this way then’.

Irene led me into the bathroom and said ‘Have a piss and then take your clothes off and get in the shower’. My cock was semi hard when I unzipped and I struggled to aim the resultant two streams into the bowl while Irene watched. After finishing (I needed that) I unbuttoned my trousers, took off my T-shirt, boxers and socks and stepped into the shower that Irene had already started running. ‘There is soap in the caddy, make sure you give that cock a good rub’ she said. I quickly gave myself an all over wash, lingering perhaps a bit too long on my cock and balls but Irene did say to make sure they were clean. All the time I could see through the glass door that she was watching me. She took a towel off the rail and held it out for me, my cue to turn off the shower and get out.

She wrapped me up in the big warm towel and gave me a rub dry, giving me a kiss on the lips during the process. ‘Come on this way now’ she said and we went out into the hall towards one of the unopened doors. ‘This is where you have to start to trust me implicitly’ she said. ‘Face the door and stand still’. She was behind me and she took off my towel, running her fingernails gently down my bare back from the nape of my neck to the crack of my bum. I shivered with the pleasure. Then I felt something above my head and slide down onto my forehead and cover my eyes. A blindfold. ‘What’s this, whats going on?’ I said. ‘You said you would trust me, so keep quiet and go with the flo, I promise you, you will enjoy it’. Irene led me into the room and guided me to what must be a bed, ‘Lie down on your back with your legs stretched straight out and your arms out wide’. I did as I was told, the sheets were warm and the mattress comfy - but no duvet. I felt Irene take my left wrist and attach it to what must have been a noose of soft rope. My arm was pulled up slightly suspended by the rope. She did the same to my right wrist and arm. ‘Trust me’, she said, ‘you will come to no harm, Iona asked me to get you ready for her’. My cock twitched at the thought of Iona and what was to come.

Irene then did the same to my legs, tying my ankles to what I assumed must be the bed with the soft rope. I was spread eagled, but comfy, my mind in overdrive thinking what would be coming next and my senses beginning to heighten with the blindfold on.

Irene said ‘Now for some personal grooming’. I felt a warm wet hand on my cock and balls and then the sound of an aerosol. Then what must have been shaving foam was rubbed on my cock and balls and pubes. My whole body stiffened in anticipation of what must be coming next - God I hope she knows what she is doing! Irene quickly and confidently took hold of the foreskin of my cock and pulled up my cock vertically and I could feel the razor catching on the hairs. My cock and balls had never been anywhere near a razor - and only occasionally near a pair of scissors when the pubes get too long and caught under the foreskin and need a trim. Irene worked away, me holding my breath and hoping that there would be no blood. After doing my cock she cupped my scrotum and shaved my balls. I could feel her soft warm hands on my balls as the hair was removed. She rubbed them gently feeling for any stray hairs and using the razor again to catch them. After the initial surprise subsiding my semi hard on, the feel of her hands on my balls got me aroused again and I could feel a little bit of pre-cum ooze from my cock. Irene moved on to my pubic area and quickly and expertly removed the remaining hair and then wiped me down with a towel.

‘There, thats better’, she said. ‘I better do myself too’. Senses and hearing heightened with the blindfold I could swear I could hear the buttons on her shirt being undone and the zip being pulled down on her jeans. I also heard the clasp on her bra being undone and Irene stepping out of her knickers. She was on my right side. I also heard the shaving foam again and the sound of the razor catching on some stubble. ‘Iona likes a landing strip to guide her to my honey hole’ she said, ‘that’s it re-trimmed. Do you want a feel?’ ‘Of course’ I said and with that she loosened the taughtness of the rope to my right fist allowing my arm to fall slightly. I felt her hold my hand and manipulate my middle finger so it was the only finger sticking out. She moved my finger and it touched her newly trimmed pubes. She ran it down from the top of her pubic area down the strip and I could feel it part the folds of her pussy, rub over her clitoris and down into her wetness.. She didn’t let it linger long but it didn’t need to be there long to get wet. She then moved my finger away, I hoped she would move it so I could smell and taste it, but instead she tightened the rope around my wrist again pulling my arm up and out of reach of my eager mouth and nose. I then felt her lips envelope my whole index finger as she sucked off her own wetness from my finger.

‘Be right back’ she said ……..

By *orsetMale34Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

Loving it please keep going

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

bradford

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

mullingar

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Fantastic

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

Great read this...

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

London

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmmmmm

[Removed by poster at 10/02/22 09:14:22]

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fantastic start… what a way to lose your cherry.. x

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

By *otPairNECouple  over a year ago

Somewhere near you

Don't stop. Keep going xx

Glasgow/Edinburgh

After about what I think must have been five minutes I heard footsteps approaching the door, the door handle turn and the door open. Senses heightened with the blindfold, I could make out the sound of bare feet on the wooden floor of the bedroom walk from the door and round to the right side of the bed. They paused and then I felt a warm wet kiss on my lips and Irene whispered “I’m back”. “I’m glad …. ” I replied, “… what have you been up to whilst you’ve been away?” “Oh just getting a few accessories sorted out for you and for later” she replied. “What accessories” I queried, “You’ll soon see … ” said Irene.

“Right what we are going to do next is …. I’m going to untie your wrists and legs briefly and then reposition you on the bed for our next bit of fun before Iona gets back. I need to get you a bit more loosened up”. “Loosened up, what do you mean?” I said. “You’ll see just do as I ask and I guarantee you’ll experience some new sensations that will have you wanting more.” “OK, I’m in your hands, but be gentle with me.” “We’ll see about that” replied Irene.

Just as she had explained, Irene untied my wrists and ankles and gently guided me to the bottom of the bed. Sitting up and with my feet on the floor at the end of the bed Irene said “Stand up and turn round 180 degrees and then kneel at the end of the bed - I’ll put two pillows down for you, one for each knee. Then lean forward over the bed with your arms stretched out.” I did as I was told with one knee on each feather pillow, my cock and chest pressed into the mattress and my arms outstretched. “That’s good just hold it there while I re-tie your ankles and hands” said Irene. I was beginning to wonder what was coming next as Irene tied way wrists first to the top corners of the bed and then my ankles to the feet of the bed, opening my legs a bit further.

The combination of the anticipation over what might be coming next and my cock pressed into the mattress got me tingling again and I had a gentle uncontrollable squirm into the mattress as my cook go a bit harder.

Irene said, “OK are you comfy?” “Yes” I replied. “Right well we need to get you nice and relaxed then …..”

Irene stood behind me and started to gently caress my neck, back and sides with her warm hands. Applying gentle pressure alternating with her palms and her fingers she stroked and teased my skin, sending gentle shivers down me, particularly when she stroked my sides above my hips. She worked from the top down to the small of my back and then back up again, repeating this several times. I relaxed to her touch and my body moved with the flow, gently grinding my now rock hard cock into the mattress. Irene’s caresses then graduated down past over the small of my back to my bum and with my position half on the bed and on the floor shew was able to stroke my thighs and just reach my balls too. Now switching to using one finger, Iona lingered around my crack and balls. I could hear her kneel down behind me as she was doing this. Then I heard some slurping as she must have been sucking on her index finger and then the wetness of her finger running from the top of my bum crack down over my arsehole and round to my balls. Irene repeated this again but in reverse for several minutes, intermittently re-wetting her finger as it got dry and each time lingering for longer on my hole and making gentle circular movements, whilst also increasing the pressure each time. Then I heard the pop of cap and Irene said “I think you are ready for some lube now”. I flinched as I felt the cold lube dripping onto my arsehole, Irene’s fingers expertly catching the drips and rubbing the lube into my hole. The pressure of her finger increased and I could feel it enter the outer sphincter. Whilst not sore, it was a feeling I’d not experienced before. The lube allowed Irene to comfortably rotate her finger and slip it in and out and I grew more accustomed to the feeling and my body began to relax again. Irene checked I was OK and I gave a nod for her to continue. Irene gradually increased the depth of her finger in me and using rotational movements my sphincter relaxed and widened and the feeling changed from mildly uncomfortable to rather pleasurable. This was particularly the case when her finger found a little spot inside me and I involuntarily groaned. “That’ll be your prostate then” she said. She continued her finger movements for a few minutes and I relished the feeling - I’d never had a finger up my arse before. Irene continued to apply lube and I could feel myself relax further and widen. Irene also cupped and gently massaged my balls with her other hand, my pleasure even more heightened. I was struggling to stay focused on not involuntarily cumming, the pleasure was so good as I grounded and squirmed as she kept hitting that spot. “OK thats you loosened up nicely” she said as she withdrew one of her hands from massaging my balls. “Just stay in the moment” she said and I could feel her finger with draw from inside me but as soon as it was out I could feel a new slightly wider pressure on my hole. It was wet and slippery and with gentle pressure it stretched my arsehole a little wider than Irene’s finger had. “Just push back gently with your bum” she requested and I could feel myself stretch further. Then with kind of slurp noise, whatever was being inserted into me popped in and I could feel a circular cup around my arsehole and bum cheeks. “That’s you loosened up and plugged” she said and she came round to head, turned my face to hers and started to kiss me. It was full on passionate kissing, wet and with tongues and I hungrily reciprocated. We kissed for a few minutes and then Irene stopped, placing a finger on my lips.

”Right lets get you ready to receive Iona” she said. She mover round behind me and released my ankles from the ties to the bed then moved to the top of the bed to do the same with my wrists. “Carefully stand up” she asked “we don’t want that butt plug to pop out yet. I stood up - there was no way that plug was going to pop out. She took my hands, “turn round to face me” she said. I did as asked and then could feel both her hands on my cock and balls, gently massaging and stroking them. “One more accessory she said” which I hope we can get on you. I could feel her hold my cock up and her hands move and then something was looped to hang off my cock at its base. It felt like rubber or plastic. Holding my cock upright I could feel her other hand under my cock and begin to stretch what was hanging off my cock. “I’m just going to stretch this flexible cock ring around your cock and under your balls” as she cupped and maneuvered my balls into the ring. Expertly done I now had a ring running from the base of my shaft and under my balls which were forced tightly outwards and downwards, the skin of my scrotum stretching as all of my balls contents were forced into it.

“Right, nearly ready for Iona, just need you to sit on this chair” and with that Irene guided me backwards until I could feel the char at the back of my leg as and then she eased my down onto it. I wriggled slightly to get myself comfortable with the butt plug and my engorged scrotum. “Put your hands behind your back and your feet at the chair legs” asked Irene. I willingly did so and Irene tied my wrists together behind the chair and tied my ankles to the front chair legs. I then felt her take off the blindfold and, after adjusting to the light, got a beautiful view of a completely naked Irene with generously proportioned firm tits and a neatly trimmed pussy. At last I could utter a word as I’’d bee silent through all of that, just living the moment and the feelings. “You look gorgeous” I said, not knowing what else to say. She leaned over and kissed me then stepped back. “Thanks” she said, “I hope you liked that” and she turned to the door glancing back and saying “be right back …..”

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Holy hell that’s some kind of service. Where do I sign up

bradford

By *heekyGent44Man  over a year ago

Northwich

Glad this is back. Brilliant story

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Bookmarked!

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

mullingar

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Irene and Iona likely to be the focus of the next instalment …..

» Add a new message to this topic