FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Emily's sick day - Part 2

Emily's sick day - Part 2

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the sun cut through her net curtains and doused the room in its bright light, Emily sat at the window and waited, quite impatiently, for her steed to arrive. A couple of hours passed in a matter of seconds, as she drifted away into a carnal dreamland where one sensual vision after another was conjured up by her erotic imagination. She almost dropped off as the images in her mind whisked her away from her room and into an alternate world, where only rampant encounters with her hunk were the order of the day. The anticipation was almost too much to bear, where was he? Why was he running late? “He should have been here an hour ago,” she muttered to herself, growing increasingly frustrated at his apparent tardiness. However, it meant that Emily had the perfect excuse to confront him.

Another half an hour passed, by which point she had become annoyed. “If he ever turns up, he’s going to get an earful, that’s for sure,” she told herself, and at that very second a figure appears at the front gate. “It’s him!” she exclaims. Now the reality of her conniving plan is hitting home, a mixture of nervous energy and sexual desire sends adrenalin coursing through her body and she trembles with excitement. She steps back from the window so she can’t be seen as he makes his way over to the pile of hay bales next to the barn. Wearing a long, heavy dress with heels, Emily is barely able to keep her composure in the searing heat. It’s humid too, so she’s sweaty and quite uncomfortable. In the back of her mind she hopes this seduction is swift, if only so she can get out of this stifling ensemble.

She cannot wait another second, and bolts down the stairs, opens the front door and steels herself for a showdown with the man she’s been dreaming about making love to for the last few years. The time has come to make the dreams a reality. Emily stomped over to the barn, awkwardly, her heels got stuck in the dusty ground at least every other step. It was a comedic moment that is not lost on her as she lets go of some of her anxiety, focusing on her target and surrendering to her deepest desires. This is it, this is happening. Halfway across the field he turned around, top already thrown to the wayside as he shifts one large bale after another in the unrelenting sun. He spots her and a look of sheer confusion washes across his face. “Who the hell is that?” he wonders. “And why is she coming straight at me?”.

Only a minute later his questions are answered, when Emily arrives, rather short of breath and amusingly sweaty, to give him a proper telling off. “Where on Earth have you been?! You’re over two hours late, and Father will be most displeased, and these bales are drying up in the sun, and you haven’t even come to apologise, and I’m most upset!” she blurts out, struggling to maintain any kind of composure. “You will surely get the sack for this!”

As their eyes meet, he senses an attraction. She’s beautiful, a beautiful mess at this point; her icy blue eyes, chiselled face and plump pink lips are beguiling. Shocked by such a tirade, he pauses before replying nervously, “I’m sorry, I’ve had some family stuff going on today. I left the house as soon as I could. Please don’t sack me, I don’t know what we’d do if I lost this job.” As she looks into his kind eyes, she couldn’t help but sigh and push herself towards him. He catches her instinctively, pushes her away at arm’s length while still holding her and looks into those piercing eyes. At this moment he feels a pulse of electrifying sexual energy flow through him. They both know it’s wrong, there’ll be hell to pay if they’re caught, but the instant attraction is too much to bear. There’s no point fighting it, and they surrender to their needs. In a flash, and without uttering another word, he grabs her by the hand and leads her into the barn, throwing her against the pile of hay bales he’s been working so hard to assemble. She pulls him in and they kiss, passionately and totally out of control. He cups her face as her kisses her losing himself in the moment, meanwhile she runs her hands up and down his torso, which is drenched with sweat. She can feel his cock bulging through his loose-fitting trousers, pressing against her just about her clit, which is throbbing. She can feel her pussy tingling, and sopping wet, such is the potency of her wanton appetite for this man.

As they continue to kiss, he runs his hands down her dress, pulling her pelvis towards him and grinding against her clit. Her legs quiver with excitement, his powerful, yet tender approach making her feel safe and wanted. As they both writhe against each other, things move fast, they both want this so badly that they just cannot take it slow. He steps back suddenly and gives her a naughty, knowing look, pouting slightly as he looks her up and down before grabbing the bottom of her dress and pulling it up together with her petticoat to reveal her soaking wet underwear. “Take them off,” Emily implores him and he quickly pulls them down to the ground. “Now take off your trousers,” she instructs. As he unstraps his belt she enters a hyper reality, everything feels so intense, her vision is of a clarity she’s never experienced before, the sounds, every inch of her skin vibrates, she can feel the even the most subtle summer breeze gently flowing over her. Michael drops his trousers, his magnificent cock standing upright; hard and pulsating. She stares right at him, and beckons him back and they lock themselves in an embrace, their lips seemingly glued to each other. She reaches down and grabs his cock, pushing it against her clit and then down to her aching wet pussy, and up again in a slow, yet assured motion. They both lose their minds as they continue rubbing against each other, getting faster and faster.

It becomes too much for Michael, he pushes her down on to the hay, grabbing her leg with one hand and spreading them as he uses his other to guide his cock into her. They both let out a deep sigh as all the nerve endings in their genitals pick up every little detail, she can feel every inch slide in, while he feels the welcoming wet warmth of her tight little pussy. By now they have both surrendered every part of themselves to this beautifully uninhibited tryst, they are one in their loss of control, succumbing to the universal power of sexual energy and channelling into this mindblowing feast for the sensse. As he thrusts in and out of her, he grabs the top of her dress, pulling it down to reveal her pert breasts, leaning down to massage them and lick her nipples, then pushing his head up further to kiss her, stroking the inside of her right thigh with his free hand. She cups his face, wanting to get as much as of him as she can. She moves her hands round to his backside, pushing him into her, urging him to thrust deeper and harder. He responds in kind, doing as he’s told and giving her pussy exactly what it needs, and his cock becoming engorged further as he reaches fever pitch. His thrusts get faster, she can feel him twitching, trying to make sense of the ecstatic feeling surging through his body as he continues to thrust faster and faster. She looks up at his tense, sweaty body and moans uncontrollably, still grabbing his backside and almost angrily pulling him into her. “Fuck me, fuck me harder!” she screams, as he trembles, feeling a rush of euphoria coming on. He’s about to come, she can tell. “Yes, that’s it, faster, fill me with you cum!” she shouts. He lets out a huge, primal moan as he unleashes his semen into her, and she quakes as she also reaches orgasm, fuelled by the sheer power of his release. He collapses on top of her, wrapping his arms around her lovingly, the heat of their two bodies providing comfort as they bask in the bliss of their post-orgasmic state.

Until the next sick day…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic