FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Steak and blowjob day

Steak and blowjob day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I’d bought the expensive steak. Mistake.

I’m sure it was amazing, and I knew I had the ability to bring out its potential in the kitchen. But, to be honest, I really didn’t give a toss about the food tonight. It was just part of the ritual.

A cheap burger would have tasted the same to me. Broccoli. Cardboard. I was distracted.

Unfortunately, there was another reason I should have skipped the fuss. He was really enjoying it. Taking it in slowly, savouring it for what it was.

I should have been pleased. Things were going to plan… weren’t they?

His little appreciative sighs, however, made me wish he’d hurry up and finish. I wanted him to make that noise. Very much. But not because of the food. I wanted dessert.

I was going to take my time over dessert. Believe you me.

It was March 14th – steak and blowjob day.

As he cut into the rare steak, the juices oozed. Both on his plate and in my knickers. I salivated – again, not at all registering the food in front of me.

Goddamn it. Why did I have to do this properly?

I tried not to think too far ahead. Trying not to imagine the tent in his jeans, level with my eyes. My favourite kind of unwrapping. Better than Christmas. Unfurling, knowing he was throbbing for me. The way I was throbbing for him now. I could barely concentrate on anything else.

Yes, I was torturing myself.

He smacked his lips. Normally an irritating habit, but right now – soon. Soon I’d be making the same noises. Up and down. Varying pressure.

I had obviously exceeded expectations in the kitchen. Alas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Manchester (she/her)

(This is a one and done mini story)

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"(This is a one and done mini story)"

And it's great! Really captures that impatient expectation.

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

And it's really well-written I might add. More please!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"(This is a one and done mini story)"

you tease!

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Excellent stuff

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Fillet, sirloin or T-bone? Fresh ground black pepper? Did you tenderise it? Where's the mushrooms? Chips or creamy garlic potatoes?

Manchester (she/her)

"Fillet, sirloin or T-bone? Fresh ground black pepper? Did you tenderise it? Where's the mushrooms? Chips or creamy garlic potatoes?"

"Fillet, sirloin or T-bone? Fresh ground black pepper? Did you tenderise it? Where's the mushrooms? Chips or creamy garlic potatoes?"

I judge the tenderising to be done with a lack of patience but a decent ‘thwack’, after reading the introduction And what about the sauce? Diane? Something less traditional, blue cheese perhaps

Manchester (she/her)

"Fillet, sirloin or T-bone? Fresh ground black pepper? Did you tenderise it? Where's the mushrooms? Chips or creamy garlic potatoes?

I judge the tenderising to be done with a lack of patience but a decent ‘thwack’, after reading the introduction And what about the sauce? Diane? Something less traditional, blue cheese perhaps "

I'm not sure the food is the point here

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Fillet, sirloin or T-bone? Fresh ground black pepper? Did you tenderise it? Where's the mushrooms? Chips or creamy garlic potatoes?

I judge the tenderising to be done with a lack of patience but a decent ‘thwack’, after reading the introduction And what about the sauce? Diane? Something less traditional, blue cheese perhaps

I'm not sure the food is the point here "

Oh bugger the sex, I'm salivating for the steak!

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not sure the food is the point here

Oh bugger the sex, I'm salivating for the steak!"

FFS

I'm not sure the food is the point here "

I’m just poking the fire so to speak - the start of the story is good. Feed me more

Manchester (she/her)

Bump.

No, there's no more to this story, yes I am dreadful

Maybe do a vegetarian version, the title may need some real rewording though to be truly meat free

» Add a new message to this topic