FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Fridge One

The Fridge One

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to all those who enjoyed my previous one.Here we go with something I have mentioned a few times but never told the full context.Names are changed for obvious reasons

So there was this woman Stacey brown hair green eyes tanned who one shared mutual friends with and one of said friends Carly threw a house party with her bf Jackson which one decided to go to after going out with friends, she had also gone out with her friends beforehand too including a certain Jason and his gf and a lovely woman called Roxanne.So we went out and then I went shopping with two different women Jamie and Jenn and we went clothes shopping and went back to Jenn’s place for a quick drink and chat.Carly texted saying everyone bar Jason and Stacey had shown and that we should really get a move on…

Shall one continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Not a bump but a rewrite,Sorry had complaints my others were too slow so sort of sped towards a conclusion here

So a while back one liked this woman called Stacey she was about 5 10 blue eyes red hair D cup one reckons.However I had been alone with her and only times I’d actually been able to talk to her was with mutual friends but one night we were invited to a friends Carly’s (brown eyes,Blue hair,5 9,B cup).So one was pretty excited as I thought now would be the chance.

The day of the party there were basically 3 groups that were going to meet Kerry’s (blonde,blue eyes,About 6 0,A cup) which included the aforementioned Stacey and some others which went our shopping.Rei’s(brown hair,green eyes 6 2,B cup) who I still to this day have no idea where they went.

Finally there was ones own group though calling it a group was charitable it was just meself and 3 women Jamie(Black hair,Brown eyes,About C cup,5 9),Jenn(Blonde hair,blue eyes,A cup,5 6) and Kira (red hair ,Greenish eyes,A cup about my height exactly) we decided to pop around to Jenn’s cause The rugby was on that was it Wales vs Ireland and we wanted to watch the game and we were there to support Wales.

Do off the three little groups went off course I thought tonight was gonna be pretty simple night ask Stacey out little did I know it’d be a night to remember not least cause I’m pretty sure Wales actually won.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

We all decided to sit at Jenns for a bit and the topic of food came up and of course one ended up making some wedges and popcorn.Kira came in to chat to me for a bit and asked if she could stay with me at the party since she didn’t really know anyone too well I agreed.A bit conflicted about how I was going to get to Stacey but thought I only need to ask her out

We joined the other girls as Jamie teased Jenn to taste my “oils” Jenn laughed and I saw a look of discomfort on Kira’s face so changed the subject quickly to the game we were losing at this point then we got a call through saying that Kerry’s group had shown up barring Stacey and her bf Kevin who would be coming shortly.

They asked where we were Jenn said they knew where we were but Carly asked if we could hurry it along.We agreed to set off immediately after we were done but as we were planning to leave I heard Kira speak to Jenn “Have Kevin and stacey shown up yet”.Heard Jenn giggling before saying “Why you think your facing competition?”.I didn’t hear the rest if the conversation and we set off.Jenn came up yo me and whispered in my ear “Reckon they’re fucking,She’ll be all over him tonight”.That brought me down a bit as we set off.

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

So we got there and Carly gave us each a little kiss before saying that Roxanne would be happy I had shown up with a little wink at this moment I asked about Stacey and managed to get the murder eyes from both Jenn and Carly before Carly replied that she was taking a bit long.

“I’ll go talk to Roxanne then” I said smiling and saw the side eye Jenn gave me as she said “Kira wanted to discuss something with you” and gave me a criss between a wink and a grimace.

“I’ll talk to Roxanne first,You’ll be with Kira till I get there won’t you?” I said not wanting to offend her host at this point needed to be there till Stacey showed up so I went over to chat with her for a while we chatted a bit about our hobbies and Peaky Blinders.

It got yo the point that we were getting closer and closer and I thought why not try something whats the worst that could happen so I decided to lean in for a kiss and was surprised when she also did so.It was great and at this point I wanted nothing more than ti get out of there with her.

“Hey want to go watch the latest” she asked seductively flittering her eyes a bit at me.”Yeah I’ll say goodbye to Carly and leave”.”We’ll say goodbye to Carly” she said trembling so down we went to find out Stacey had arrived she shouted out a greeting to me but I ignored it only focused on one thing.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

So we went around attempting to find Carly eventually found her without her bf with no sign of Stacey anywhere as well.I just about made our excuses when Rei finally showed up with her group. Carly asked me to come to the door with her and I did we let them in and exchanged greetings.

Then Rei said “Oh yeah Jenn texted Kira was wondering where you were,She wants to show you the thing” Giving a look of disgust to Roxanne “Before you leave that is”.I was just about to make our excuses when Roxanne said “Go,I’ll still be here”

I went up the stairs to where Kira was and she smiled at me a bit before we sat down on the bed together.”This thing you wanted to show me” I said winking at this point one was in a state of confusion didn’t expect her to actually have something to show me.

“You know you’re the only man who can give me what I want” She said I smiled before caressing her cheek and getting ready to go in for a kiss.”On a flying alligator through the skkkkkkyyyyyyy” she said “What” I replied before looking at the tv “Oh god no you wouldn’t”

“Which one of us do you like me or Roxanne?” She said glaring at me.”Or maybe that girl Stacey bet she would love this”.”I like you” I blurted out going in for a kiss which she returned.

“Good then suffer” She said laughing and hit play.

» Add a new message to this topic