FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Babysitting Adventures

Babysitting Adventures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iona OP   Woman  over a year ago

outskirts

I had spent the entire day staring out the windows in class, day dreaming about the birthday date my boyfriend had planned for me that night.

Keith was captain of the football team and gorgeous. He was a 6'1" complete with the broad shoulders, well-defined abs, sandy blond hair and blue eyes. We had met on the field, during practices. I was leaving as he was entering the field.

He turned 19 three months before me and had missed my official birthday last week because of a practice, he wanted to make tonight special!

Now I was at home, still staring out the windows, when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, Sunmer? This is James," the voice replied.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fiona you write so well, your content is so horny so I’m looking forward to reading more of this one!

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do go on..

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please carry on

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *harl and Good ladyCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice start

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I knew I had to read this as soon as I saw the OP

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *rumpyFucker1981Man  over a year ago

The Mines

outskirts

I often babysat James's two kids, when he had business to take care of, or errands to run. They had lived down the street from me since I was a little girl; I had watched the kids grow up and was their only sitter. James was a single parent and had been since his daughter, Sally, was born 2 years ago. His wife had died during childbirth. And still, to this day, I had never seen him on a single date, or even mention the prospect of one.

I loved sitting for James, and any excuse to see him for that matter. In the last few years James had become the star of many of my private fantasies. Even though there had to be at least 25 years between us, I found myself thinking about him more often than I would have cared to admit to anyone.

James was about 6'2", just taller than Keith, with a dark complexion, brown eyes, and a dark 'business-like' hairstyle that was streaked with grays and whites, the trademark of any father. He was a lawyer in a large firm, and always dressed as if he were going to be called in on a moment's notice.

"Hi, James. How are you?" I asked.

"Summer, I'm desperate! I need you!" he begged.

"Hehe. What do you need me to do?" I asked.

Oh please do go on Fiona .

outskirts

"Can you PLEASE PLEASE baby-sit for me? Tonight? I'll pay double! Please Summer?! I have a last minute business dinner with the head of the firm. I'm sure it's going to get me the new position," he begged.

I knew he really needed me. He didn't know any other sitters. I was his regular. But I had really wanted to go out with Keith!

"It will only be for a couple of hours. Sunmer, Please." he repeated.

How could I say no? Clearly I had no choice. "Okay, what time?" I sighed.

"OH MY GOD! Thank you sooo much Summer!! 6:30...thanks bye!" he said excitedly.

I hung up the phone and sighed heavily, picked up the receiver again and dialed Keiths number.

"Hey Babe, ready for tonight?" he asked (damn that caller ID).

outskirts

"Um, Keith.Yeah about that...I have bad news. I can't go out tonight. I have to baby-sit. It's an emergency. I'm really sorry."

"But Summer I have reservations and everything. I really wanted to see you."

"I know, and I'm so sorry. I really want to see you too. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Just I really can't go out tonight."

"Well, maybe I could come see you?" he asked coyly.

I chuckled, "Yeah, that would probably be okay. Hmmmmm, why don't I bring the kida a movie and put them to bed with it early? Yeah, I'll call you when you can come over okay?"

"Sweet! Okay talk to you then. Bye"

"Bye." Again I put down the receiver and sighed.

I knocked on the James's door shortly after 6. I was always a little early; it gave me more time to see James. I had pulled some Disney movie off the shelf at home for the kids and had it tucked under my arm, along with a few CD's, and a little bell. James answered the door with his shirt unbuttoned and ushered me through it.

"Come in Summer, I'm just finishing up here," he said, as he was buttoning up his shirt, heading for his bedroom. "Make yourself at home."

I went into the kitchen, grabbed a from the fridge, and sat down at the kitchen table. Sally ran into the room and threw herself at my legs.

"Summmmer!!!" she screamed, clinging to my legs.

I laughed and picked the little girl up.

Sally was an adorable two-year-old, who made you think twice about that terrible-twos rumor. She had blond hair, today worn in pigtails tight to the back of her head. She had sparkling blue eyes and a smile almost full of new baby teeth. She was only tall enough for the top of her head to reach my mid-thigh; she had a good portion of her baby fat left but you wouldn't call her chubby. Today, her dad had dressed her in a cute jean dress-jumper and a pink blouse.

"Hi Sally!" I said and gave her a big hug, "where's your big brother?"

"Uhhhh, his woom. I-I phink..." she answered.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eteeMan  over a year ago

limerick tipp border

Class story teller

This story is brill im.hooked

Nice start

Well written x

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

This reads wonderfully

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Interesting

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

outskirts

"Well, let's go see, shall we?" I said, standing up, putting Sally on the floor and reached out to hold her tiny hand.

"Otay!"

Sally led the way down the hall to Matthew's bedroom. She opened the door and pointed to Matthew lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. The walls were lined with sports posters, his floor cluttered with toy cars, and football cards. He was a bright boy, who was nearly 8, and loved every sport imaginable. He had white blond hair, fair skin, and was tall for his age, which made him look even skinnier than he already was. I remembered how often people told him he looked like his mother.

"What, I don't even get a hello anymore?" I asked acting hurt.

"Sorry, Hi Summer," he mumbled, not looking over at us.

Sally climbed up on his bed and started jumping. "He's caa-anky!" she teased in a sing-song voice, laughing.

"You mean cranky?" I asked, lifting her off the bed onto my hip.

"YEAH!"

"What's the matter, Matthew?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine," he said, sitting up, "really." He looked more bored than he did cranky, so I dropped it.

"Knock, Knock," said James. "I have to go now. I should be home between 9 and 10. You can put Sally to bed by 7:30, and Matthew by 8. Thanks again Summer. You're a lifesaver. I don't know what I'd do without you. C'mon guys, give Daddy a kiss."

He bent over and kissed his kids on the cheek, and then mine too, and winked at me.

After he had pulled out of the driveway, I called the kids into their dad's room.

"Hey guys, guess what? I brought you a movie."

"Yay!" they screamed in unison.

"How about you watch it in here while I do my... homework in the living room okay? I'll go make you some popcorn."

When I got back with the popcorn I put the movie in tucked them in, and turned out the lights.

"We're going to play a little game...If you need anything; you can call me, by ringing this little bell, ok? And then wait here and I will come see what I can do for you. It'll be like ...room service in a hotel.Okay? Have fun."

I threw that last part in to try and keep them from walking in on me and Keith.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Interesting start

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Here!

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *t102Man  over a year ago

Wales

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Middlewich

outskirts

Keith arrived at 7 and I opened the door and let him in.

"Hey baby," he said, pecking me on the lips.

He looked around the room...."Hey, are we alone?" he asked.

"Yeah the kids are in James's room watching a movie."

I put in my CD, turned on some soft music, as Keith made himself comfortable on the couch. I laid down beside him and rest my head in his lap.

"You know I'm really sorry we missed our date tonight."

He sighed and brushed the hair away from her face, "It's okay Summer, maybe some other time."

"Well I still owe you and I said I'd make it up to you remember?" I said sitting up."I thought we could still have some fun tonight..."

With that I climbed onto his lap, facing him, and took his face in my hands and kissed him hard. I completely took him by surprise but he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close, and squeezed his hands on my butt. He was surprised, but eagerly returned my loving, passionate kiss.

I broke our kisses, many minutes later only to pull off his white muscle shirt, revealing his well-defined rock-hard abs which matched his shapely, muscular arms very well.

'It's no wonder he's so good at football!' I thought to myself as I licked from the edge of his khaki shorts up to his chest. I then sucked each of his nipples briefly, and nipped at them lightly with my teeth. I continued to kiss him all over...on his neck, his chest, nipples, and sucked on his earlobe.

"Whoa, Sumner...what are you doing? This is so different," keith muttered and moaned softly.

I was usually so conservative about sex. I never initiated it, and was always very soft and gentle; it was never sex, but making love. And I had never enjoyed oral sex; it was only ever something I did grudgingly to please Keith. There was going to be none of that today.

"Shhhh, just enjoy it babe," I whispered into his ear.

Here!

Beautiful x

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

mullingar

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

cheltenham

Gloucester

outskirts

I returned to the edge of his pants and ran her fingers along the waistband. Slowly I pulled them down his legs. I took them, and his sandals off, and threw them over by the door. He was left sitting on the couch wearing only his boxers, looking down to me, still utterly shocked. This new side of me was something he'd never before imagined, but something he was definitely enjoying. Every new touch I made, and breath I took was turning him on even more. When I ran my soft fingers up under the legs of his boxers, he twitched in curious anticipation.

I massaged his upper thighs and he instinctively spread them slightly. His boxers had formed a tent over his crotch and I smiled as I lightly ran my long fingernails over the soft flesh of his inner thighs. I ran my fingers up to the elastic in his boxers and slowly, carefully pulled them off, too. This revealed that his abs weren't the only part of his amazing body that was rock-hard. I kissed the top of his head softly and then took it slowly into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and then sucked. He moaned and his member swelled even more, to about his full 8 inches. I put my hands under his ass and squeezed, pulling him closer to me as I shoved his entire cock down my throat all at once.

cheltenham

Look forward to reading more

dungannon

Wow fantastic writing

Middlesbrough

Wow

Kettering

Nice...

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

outskirts

"Uuhnnnhhhh" he moaned, tightening all the muscles in his thighs and ass. He couldn't believe how different this was, already, from any other blowjob I had ever given him. I even seemed to be almost...almost enjoying it. I looked up at him and my eyes twinkled and he could feel my lips turn into a slight smile as I bobbed my head up and down, sucking him off.

I moved my left hand from his ass to his balls and rolled them gently, occasionally squeezing or tugging at them. I would roll them in my hand, fondle and tickle them. Then I slid my mouth up to his head again and flicked the tip of my tongue across the underside of his manhood. I could feel his balls contract and I shifted my mouth's focus to them. I began to lick and suck each of them while I used my hand to jack him off. My right hand was gripped firmly, and I pumped it up and down hard and fast. When I could tell he was getting closer to cumming I sucked hard again on his head and my tongue darted all over the smooth surface of his pulsating penis.

*Ring**Ring* The kids were calling me.

Nice x

Kettering

outskirts

"Oh Summer," he groaned. I took him all back in again and held it at the back of my throat and sucked hard. I felt his balls tighten at my lips and he shot load after load of hot cum straight down my throat. I swallowed every drop hungrily and licked my lips. I had never swallowed before, and evidently Keith was impressed.

"Oh, my god, Summer! That was freakin' amazing," he breathed as he relaxed back into the couch.

*Ring**Ring**Ring*

I kissed him gently on the lips, letting him taste his own juices, and said, "I'll be right back."

I walked down the hall, smiling, and fixing my hair. I glanced at the wall clock on my way down to James's room to find out what the kids wanted: 7:34. When I reached the bedroom I found Sally half-asleep, arms folded over her chest.

Matthew, trying to seem more awake than he obviously was, was holding the bell.

"Hey guys," she whispered. "You rang?"

"Mmm-hi Summer," Matthew yawned. "It's after 7:30, it's Sally's bedtime. She was sleeping, but I think the bell woke her up."

"Nun-unhhh!! I -yawn- wasn't seeping!" Sally tried to protest.

"I'm sure you weren't sweetheart, but he is right, it's time for bed. I'm going to bring your sister to bed, do you want to finish watching the movie or are you ready for bed too?" I asked Matthew.

"I wanna finish it," he replied adamantly, in a clearly exhausted voice.

"Okay then, if you say so. I'll come back and carry you to bed in awhile then, sleepy-head."

I picked Sally up and carried her to her own bed, kissed her softly on her forehead, and tucked her in.

I went back to the bedroom to pick up their emptied bowl of popcorn, and brought it to the kitchen sink before I sauntered down the hall to the living room and back to Keith. He was still on the couch, looking very relaxed and was slightly massaging himself. I stepped in front of him, hands on my hips, and smiled.

"Baby! You're back!" Keith said, smiling.

"Mmmhmmm, sure am..." I breathed, kissing him on the cheek. "You stay still now, I'm not finished with you..."

close

Gloucester

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Poringland

By *DSMLad99Man  over a year ago

Around

outskirts

I stood in front of him, swaying my body to the music still playing from the speakers, as I painfully slowly pulled my top up over my head, before I tossed it to him. I slowly slid my skirt past my hips and let it fall to the floor. I danced closer to him as I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. I let gravity have its way with it and it fell to the floor, near his feet. Throughout my sexy dance Keith's cock had once again begun to harden. I put each of my knees on the couch beside his thighs and pressed my thonged pussy up against his growing member. Then I proceeded to rock my hips, grinding against him while he caressed my body and breasts, giving him an erotic lap dance until the end of the song. By that time, he was definitely at his pull potential once again. I stood up, and turned around so that my ass was at his eye level and then I bent at the hips slowly pulling off my moistened thong and then stepping out of it.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Fantastic

Please tell more

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

outskirts

I whipped my hair around and turned my body to face his. I glanced at the clock on the wall behind Keith: 7:47. I'd have to have him out in an hour to be safe. I stepped toward him, and once again put each of my knees alongside his thighs and sat on his lap. I reached behind his neck and pulled him in for a long steamy kiss, pressed my body against his chest and kissed him hard.

I slowly lowered my sopping pussy onto his engorged cock. His head slipped in and then I slowly let more of him in, inch by inch. When it was half way in I stopped and moaned as I lowered myself onto him, completely, in one quick movement. I rocked my hips into his pelvis, setting the pace. not slow but not too fast, either. Keith met my pace with solid, deep thrusts. He began caressing my breasts and squeezing my nipples. Then he sucked one into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it, sucked and gently nibbled on it. I was enjoying my new sexual confidence, i ran my fingers through his soft hair, gripped it tight and pulled his face back up to mine. As we kissed, Keith rest his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him and he deepened his thrusts into me. I felt myself contract, putting more pressure on his penis and we both moaned together.

I put my hands on his big shoulders and tightened my inner muscles around the base of his cock and forcefully sped up our pace. Faster than, probably ever before, Keith pumped me with his nearly spent cock. Our breathing became more erratic, louder, and we were making short moans and grunts. The more I thought about my take-charge attitude about this non-missionary style sex we were having, the more I thought I was going to cum. I tightened my grip on his shoulders and around his cock, as he pumped harder, faster, and I closed my eyes, breathing heavily.

"Uuu, oh my ---!" he started to scream, but I had to stifle it by kissing him, in an attempt to not wake the kids up.

He screamed into my mouth and then he once again shot his hot cum into my now trembling body. I clenched my vaginal muscles even tighter yet as my body shook in an intense orgasm that lasted a long time.

I collapsed in an orgasmic heap on top of Keith. Once we had regained our composure, Keith kissed me on the top of my head and I kissed him back softly on the lips.

"That was better than dinner any day, baby," Keith said, holding me close to him.

"Well you know...I babysit here a lot..." I hinted. "So we could probably do this again soon." I looked up at the clock again - 8: 55. James said he'd be home between 9 and 10!

"Umm. Keith you really have to go though, I don't know when James will be home but it will probably be soon." I stood up and started getting dressed and he followed suit.

"Okay, Summer, call me when you get home, okay?" he said when we had finished.

"I will," I replied as I showed him to the door.

"I love you, Summer. Tonight was amazing," he said and we shared another long passionate kiss.

"I love you too," I said then closed the door behind him.

Middlewich

Brilliant

cheltenham

Nice

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue this hot horny tale

outskirts

I leaned backwards onto the door and sighed (with a huge smile on my face this time) before I walked back into James's room to put Matthew to bed. As I had expected Matthew was pa**ed out in the same spot he had been when I left him. I picked him up, and carried him off to his bedroom, laid him down and kissed his forehead, too. Back in the living room, I tidied things up and sprayed some perfume to try and hide the smell of fresh sex.

Then I returned to Jamed's room, put the bell next to the movie case, beside the TV, and pressed rewind on the VCR. While I was waiting I made James's bed, and laid down on it, exhausted. I didn't even notice when I drifted off to sleep.

"Summer."

"Summer..." James whispered as he gently shook me awake.

I opened my eyes and half sat up, with a puzzled look upon my face.

"Whoa, I must have fallen asleep while the tape was rewinding," I chuckled. "What time is it?"

"Yeah, it's just after ten," he smiled, as he sat on the edge of his bed, beside me. "How were the kids?"

"Oh, they were great, as usual. They watched a movie in your room and fell asleep here, too. Then I carried them to bed," I spoke softly, obviously still tired.

"That's good. Thank-you Summer," he said gently and then brushed the hair away from my face. "You looked so peaceful sleeping there. I really hated to wake you up," he said.

I sat up a little more and looked him in the eye.

"It's okay James; you must have the most comfortable bed ever made," i said.

"Besides, Iliked waking up to see you," i said and then placed my hand on his left hand which was resting on the bed just grazing my thigh. I watched his eyes travel to where I had just placed my hand.

"It's always so good to see you, Summer... You are so beautiful; do you know that?" he asked.

I blushed, "Thank-you James. I don't know what to say."

Southampton

Is it time for Summer to have a real man?

outskirts

James reached up with his right hand and caressed the side of my face. I closed my eyes and leaned into his soft touch. He leaned forward and pulled my face closer to his own, just an inch away. Being this close, I could tell he had had a few drinks at dinner.

He looked deep in my eyes and whispered, "Thanks again for sitting. It means the world to me."

Then he pulled me to his lips and kissed me hard. He parted my lips with his tongue and explored the inside of my mouth. I returned his kiss and massaged his tongue with my own. After a long kiss we pulled apart reluctantly.

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ynaMike69Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

outskirts

"Mmmmmm. I've wanted to do that for so long," James whispered.

"Well, what have you been waiting for?" I asked.

"I don't remember..." he said and pulled me in for another kiss just like our last.

I reached up behind his neck and then laid back down on to the duvet-covered bed again. James pressed his upper body firmly on to mine. Then he shifted his weight and legs around and he wrapped his left leg around my right. I could instantly feel that he had been waiting a long time to do more than just kiss me.

He began to loosen his tie; i pulled it up over his head and broke our kiss to completely free it from him. James looked at me with an inquisitive look and I just winked at him and began to undo the buttons on his shirt. Then I pulled it off of his shoulders and kissed the right side of his collarbone. Then he took it off the rest of the way and kissed me again, passionately on the lips. James wasn't nearly as built as Keith, but hadn't let himself go over the years either. There was no trace of a beer gut or excess fat, just not the definition her boyfriend has. I pulled away and started unbuttoning my own shirt for the second time that night. I half sat up to take it off and looked up at James.

"Are you sure you want to do this Summer?" he asked.

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

cheltenham

Here!

Great writing, thank you x

By *P69erMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

outskirts

"I've wanted this since I first started sitting for you, James," i blushed then kissed him hard and put my hands behind his neck and pulled him back on top of me.

James's hands moved behind my back and he slowly worked the hooks on my bra. As he pulled his hands away, he took my bra with them. He kissed my lips, then chin, then my neck, each side of my collarbone, each breast - stopping to suck each nipple - then a trail down my stomach. He stopped at the top hem of my skirt and looked up at me and grinned.

cheltenham

I hope she's about to be shown that experience can count for a lot

Southampton

Mmm but will James get sloppy seconds?

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Loving it

Canterbury

More please

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

naughty!

Delicious

By *rBlueEyes35Man  over a year ago

Alva

This is super Fiona, loving every bit of it

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Loving this, very well written

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Very horny

outskirts

James unzipped my skirt slowly and gently pulled it and my thong off. He took in the sweet smell of my light feminine juices. His breathing was speeding up with anticipation and I felt the warm air gently graze my wetness and I instinctively spread my thighs as an invitation for James. He reached forward and spread my moist labia with his fingers. He bent in and sucked my erect clitoris into his mouth. I moaned very loudly and bucked my hips up closer to his face. He inserted two fingers into my hole and my muscles tightened around them and I moaned again, but softer this time. He pulled them in and out, gently massaging me, whilst still sucking my throbbing clit.

He curled his fingers into me and I had to bite my lips to keep from screaming, but I still let an audible sound of pleasure escape, letting him know he had found what he was looking for. He inserted a third finger and then increased the pressure at this sweet spot, then began pulling them out and pushing them back in rapidly. He then began to swirl his tongue around my erect clit, sucking it harder and gently nibbling on it. That was nearly all I could take. I started rocking my hips furiously to the rhythm of his fingers fucking me. I arched my back, grabbed a pillow from beside me and screamed into it in intense ecstasy. My entire body shook and I panted heavily as my orgasm, which lasted minutes, subsided.

Southampton

Mmm Summer’s cum

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Mmm James got a nice unexpected creampie for dessert….

cheltenham

Very nice

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

outskirts

"Mmmmm, my God, James... That was absolutely amazing!!" I breathed, after I had finally come down again.

James smiled and replied by moving up towards me, and kissing me with an extreme passion; thus I tasted my own juices from his sweet kiss. He pressed the weight of his body against mine and I ran my fingers along his back, gently but firmly digging my manicured nails into the soft skin. I held our embrace and slowly sat up, forcing him to his knees.

I broke away from our tender kiss and began undoing his belt. I finally pulled it loose from his pants and undid the top button, then pulled the zipper down, too. I let them fall to his knees and onto the bed. Then i ran my fingers teasingly around the inside edge of his boxers from front to back, stopping when they met each other at the very back. I then put my hands in them, palms on his muscular ass, and pulled his boxers down slowly by rubbing my hands from the top of his butt cheeks down to the back of his knees. When I had them off, I noticed that James was bigger than Keith, by at least an inch, and wider too; I liked what I saw and ran my long nails gently along the length of his shaft from base to tip. Then I kissed the tip of it and laid back down onto the bed again. James reached down his legs and pulled his pants and boxers off completely. He tossed them and his socks and shoes to the floor at the end of the bed. I reached for his hand and pulled him back on top of me.

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Great sorry we’ll written

By *heekyGent44Man  over a year ago

Northwich

Such amazing writing Fiona xx

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm

Middlesbrough

Nice

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Amazing story

outskirts

We continued to kiss, touch and fondle each other and I felt him pressing between my thighs. I ached to have him inside of me, but I wanted to give him a taste of the pleasure he had already shown me. I held onto him, rolled on top of him, and then ended the playful dance our tongues were sharing. I pecked him on the lips again and smiled as I slowly started crawling backwards over him on the bed. I stopped with my knees between his, where I could reach his throbbing member, which I did. I gripped it at the base with my right hand and squeezed it firmly while I kissed the tip gently. With this first soft touch, James let a low moan escape his lips. I held a firm grip and brought my fist up his shaft until it met my lips, which were tight around his cock head. I continued to jack him off while I worked on his sensitive head. I licked his slit, from the tip to where it met his shaft, with the underside of my tongue. Then i flicked my tongue across this spot, which received throaty groans from James. I again sucked his pulsating head into my mouth, but this time let more and more slip into my mouth.

As my mouth slid further and further down the shaft of James's penis, my hand strokes became shorter and quicker until I had to release my grip so that my lips could replace my hand altogether. I sucked hard on his cock and bobbed my head up and down, deep throating him, and massaging his penile flesh with my wet tongue.

dungannon

mmmmmm brilliant

Middlewich

By *0n0wallMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Very hot!

By *obby24Man  over a year ago

No Where

renfrewshireish

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 21:18:09]

renfrewshireish

outskirts

While i was doing this I was fondling his balls, rolling them softly in my right hand. With my left hand I pressed firmly at the sensitive spot between his cock and his ass. This nearly sent him through the roof. He groaned very loudly and raised his hips off of the bed, pushing his cock even further into my mouth. I knew he was getting close to orgasm and so I worked even harder; I increased the pressure and speed of my sucking, bobbing my head up and down in long, quick motions. I also began to squeeze and tug at his balls, rather than the soft fondling I was doing before; i also increased the pressure at his sensitive spot with my left hand. James began bucking his hips into my face, meeting my rhythm, moaning. I once again returned my attention to his cock head and sucked hard, swirling my tongue around the rim. I moved my right hand from his balls to his shaft and began stroking him up and down, hard and fast. When I pressed into him harder with my left hand James screamed out, "OHHH, Summer! Uhnnnhuhnnn...." And shot his load into my waiting, wanting mouth. I released the pressure of my left hand, and slowed my strokes down, gently pumping out all of the cum he was able to give up to me, whom had decided that I enjoyed this after all.

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Nice story.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

(thumb

By *yummyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cudworth

Kettering

Terrific

dungannon

Brilliant

Canterbury

Awesome

By *earts desireCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

The best bedtime story I could wish for thank you Fiona x

P.s… you will survive x

Poringland

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

So hot & well written xx horny as

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

close

Here!

Wow wow wow x

Gloucester

Massaging my penile flesh by the time I got to th we last instalment. Fabulous stuff

By *es_wrentMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

Incredible story! Well written with just enough substance to stay horny and not get boring!

outskirts

Moments later, when James had stopped panting, and was able to open his eyes again, he looked up in to mine and said, "summer! That was...wow. That was just amazing." I smiled and lay back down beside him. I propped myself up on my elbow and leaned over to kiss him softly. He put his hands behind my head, pulling me harder into his lips, eagerly returning my kiss. Then he pressed my back into the bed and moved his hands down to my breasts. He began to fondle, squeeze and caress them. He pressed his chest into mine and I could feel his heart beat rapidly against my right breast. He lay on top of me and I could feel that his cock had hardened again quickly. He rubbed my pussy with the tip of his cock, teasing me. I raised my hips trying desperately to coax him in. After he had slid his head into me gently he suddenly entered me: half way with his first thrust, completely with his second. He was somewhat bigger than Keith and so she I to accommodate that.

I let a guttural moan escape my lips through our kiss. He slowly began to move his member in and out of my tight pussy.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Amazing story x

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant....so horny

Southampton

Can’t wait to read more

cheltenham

outskirts

James's mouth changed its direction of attention and he started to suck my right nipple. He massaged the other with his hand and the extra stimulation was readily accepted. I bucked my hips into his and met his every thrust. We were rocking our hips into each other at perfectly timed intervals. And this time it was James's turn to moan, as his balls tightened. I tightened my muscles around his cock and then he moaned again. He quickened his pace and I continued to meet his thrusts with my hips. Our breathing got heavier, too heavy to kiss, and our hearts raced.

Southampton

Mmm please keep going

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hillsborough

cheshire/Preston

Poringland

mullingar

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Northumberland

outskirts

I wrapped my legs around James and crossed them firmly on his clenched butt and pulled him in deeper with his every thrust. The added pressures made my muscles tighten again and I moaned loudly. I reached my arms around him and ran my fingernails down his sweaty back. At this point, our breathing was very shallow, and our chests were heaving as we panted. I loved the feeling of James's cock inside of me and just as I thought to myself, 'God, this feels so damn good; I don't ever want it to end!' I felt James's penis pulsate and contract. I knew that it was going to have to end soon because he was on the verge of his second orgasm. I tightened my vaginal muscles around his cock and he groaned as he shot his hot, thick cum deep into my vagina. The feeling of it all sent me into yet another orgasmic frenzy, and this time I actually did scream out. We rode out our orgasms together and then he leant down and kissed me passionately.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Such a slut

Hillsborough

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Northumberland

Very, very hot ,

Xx

Canterbury

Great story

cheshire/Preston

Go for it girl milk him dry

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Great.

Very horny

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

dungannon

mmmmmm fantastic

Poringland

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

Serious story. So hot.

Kettering

Here!

That's so hot and well written x

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Good little slut

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Amazing