FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s Surprise

Wife’s Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oblincs70 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

WIFES SURPRISE

FANTASY ONLY

Yesterday my wife’s bull FaceTimed me, from the call he was at my house with my wife. She was already naked, he asked her is she was ready for her surprise as he gave her a large glass of red wine. When she asked what it was, he replied it wouldn’t be a surprise if he told her.

With that he messaged someone then told my wife she’d have to be blindfolded for the duration of the surprise. Disappointed my wife asked why? He told her it was part of the surprise before putting the leather blindfold over her eyes. He then gave her a big passionate kiss while rubbing by now a very wet pussy. A knock on the door disturbed them, he went to answer the door, when he came back into the bedroom I saw the other guy. To my surprise I knew him as did my wife but being blindfolded she didn’t know who was there! His name is Bob a guy in his 60s who lives nearby but most of all my wife absolutely hates him, I tried to tell my wife but he must of muted the FaceTime at his end

As I watched he instructed my wife to follow every instruction no matter how perverse. The first instruction was kiss, I couldn’t believe what was happening as she gave Bob a big sloppy french kiss, leaving her breathless. He then stripped naked showing a big limp cock with big foreskin, it was big and not even hard yet. The next instruction was to pose showing everything she had, she did lots of different positions nothing left out as he used his phone to record it all. He then got her to suck his cock my wife struggling to get it in her mouth it was so big, leaking loads of precum too. He whispered to bob and he turned around, bent over and pull his ass cheeks wide open and got my wife to rim his ass hole making her push her tongue in nice and deep. Next was Bobs turn, he went down on my wife licking, sucking and fingering both holes making my wife orgasm. He then rubbed his by now very hard big cock up and down her pussy before sliding in deep fucking her slowly. This sent my wife over the edge with him fucking her faster and harder until with one last thrust he came deep inside her pussy. When he puller out, her bull went behind her and thrust his cock deep in her well fucked pussy then pulled out and rubbed his shaft over her puckered arsehole watching his head pop in as he began to fuck her, once again driving her over the edge with another huge orgasm. He thrust in one final time and unloaded deep in her ass.

Let’s to calm down for a few minutes she was asked if she enjoyed her surprise, she replied it was fantastic and his ( Bob ) cock was nice and big. Her bull told her she could take her mask off now, when she saw Bob naked with a big smile on his face she wasn’t happy at all. Especially when her bull told her she had to do anything Bob told her.

That’s when the FaceTime call ended.

To be continued………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago