FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lipgloss

Lipgloss

By *eckyxxxxxx OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

northeast

The Ideal start to assess compatability….

Getting ready for a night on the tiles, theres a knock on the door and I know who it is.

I sent a text about 15 minutes earlier to a guy I have been chatting to for about a fortnight, having gotten to the meeting stage it all starts to get a bit real now.

Three days earlier I had arranged this meeting with mr x, or should I call him mr xxl,

The understanding was that he visits me for about ten minutes, and specified definitley only ten minutes for the lipgloss test.

Pretty new to the scene I had given him some instructions which must be adhered to rigorously or there would be no second meeting for any further entanglement.

He grabs tight hold of me and kisses me passionatley on the lips whilst grabbing both buttocks firmly in his strong hands nearly lifting me clean off the floor, startled a bit by this as it wasnt in the very clear instructions I gave, hold on a bit tiger, we will

Get to that sort of stuff soon enough if you pass the lipgloss test.

Without another word he grasps me and spins me round grabbing the rope I had laid out on the bed and very tightly binds my wrists as per my instructions and without another word fastens the pink collar with “I love cock’ in diamante letters and also adorned with silver bells around my throat up to the tightest hole he can to ensure a lovely mark that will be visible for the first few hour afterwards while I am in town having a drink with friends xx.

Next is the leash which is clipped on as I am pushed to my knees in front of him then tied to the bed rendering me helpless.

After admiring me for a minute or so he pulls down his trousers, kicks off his shoes and kneels in front of me smiling, I have your little present he exclaims as he lifts out of his trouser pocket off the bed, omg he has actually bought some I thought without talking.

The agreement was that if he purchased a ruby red lipstick from urban decay for me, everytime he applied it to my lips I had to suck his cock as hard and deeply as I could without any argument at all.

I was truly in deep shit now, but secretley loving every minute of it. Thrusting in and out for what seemed like forever with the sound of bells jangling in my ears he proclaimed now for you little tests you insisted on, applying more lippy he tells me to put a perfect ruby red ring round the base of his cock and be thorought as he will just keep on applying it until he himself was satisfied with the results.

After several applications he explained that he was just about happy and to go onto stage two of the test, god how I was beginning to regret this which was my idea, open nice and wide he says whilst removing his wristwatch…..and “go my sweet sissy” thrusting his cock into my mouth and then felling his balls with his fingers firmly tucks them into my mouth along with his cock.

A full minute now and no less or you told me I wouldnt get a second meeting, god I am thinking as I struggle to breathe with my gorgeous self imposed mouthful, “ concentrate girl or this could go on alnight” and not knowing the time with friends waiting I succeeded the full minute with just a bit of teary eyes but not enough to spoil my waterproof eyeliner…….tadaaaa he says removing his cock from my mouth, and now the final test as he begins to measturbate inches from my open mouth, get ready girl he says as he beats faster and faster. “ now”

He says as he shoots a big thick hot creamy load into my mouth.

As I kneel there before him I recall the terms and comditions of our meeting. If for any reason he does not satisfy needs or is dithery and hapless in any way, I will simply swallow his load thank hom for his assistance, he will then untie my hands and we will parts as friends… nothing more. If for some reason I am blown away by his determination and utter selfishness in getting only what he wants I am to look directly up into his eyes with my mouth slightly open exposing his cum cupped in my tongue allowing to dip his finger as agreed previously by me, applying it to my top lip and again to my bottom, I then lean forwards and gently suck then of his cock and thank my new master whilst it is in my mouth, he then unties my hands dresses and leaves without a word. Untying myself I look at the clock and hurriedly tidy myself and apply some lippy over my cum stained lips knowing it will be there all night and leave the hotel room for my night on the tiles thinking about the much more interesting ideas I have for part two of my lipgloss triligy xx??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic