FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Chooser - Part 1

The Chooser - Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think the idea is a fairly common to the psychopathology of the males users of Fab. My thesis is that:

Fab men spend long hours browsing other profiles, and simultaneously trying to generate engagement with their own, at the same time with the inherent and accepted knowledge that there will be, and are, multiple miniature moments of rejection. The effects of this repetitive and sometimes intense behaviour and endless small disappointments is that some Fab men internalize this constant rejection and become incredibly desirous of being 'The Chooser'.

This in turn manifests in sexually in ways consistent with their existing sexual proclivities. So for many men that means they don't want to be The Chooser of Men exactly - but instead to 'Assist the Chooser'. This is how the fantasy can be reconciled by essentially straight men.

So what's the common fantasy?

Simple: "I will act as your Fab guide, beautiful, sexy woman, and we will choose your partners together"

But do The Choosers want or need such lowly assistants?

Some do...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We'd been talking a while and had connected as much about life and interests as on sex so I was feeling in a trusting space. We shared back and forth some sexual interests that were probably entirely predictable to both of us and we had also done the thing of laughing at bad Fab habits and bad Fab profiles etc - especially as related to Fab men. So in an attempt to elevate that discussion and take it somewhere exciting while the opportunity seemed there I took the risk of describing my desire to help a woman choose her Fab partners.

At first it was jokingly but then as we developed the conversation I detected that she seemed somewhat interested in the idea. I wasn't exactly sure why and when I asked what she liked about the idea she said that she could spent all day choosing but she liked the idea of explaining why a particular picture or description was attractive and she liked that we might even agree. She said she was turned on by the thought of my excitement mingled with their excitement - all very meta. Plus it sounded fun.

We'd been long planning meeting and this conversation provided the last needed push for us to agree. Her place in the city, this coming Saturday - after we'd first met at a local cafe so we could sus each other out...

The social meet went as well as hoped. She was exactly as pretty, petite and curvaceous as her profile had suggested. She had long dark hair with a gentle natural wave to it and was sporting provocatively red lipstick for the occasion. She wore an old looking oversize red and black checked shirt with similarly old looking jeans and dark DMs and she proved as confident and relaxed as she looked.

There was a spark immediately and she seemed to think so too. We shared a short playful introductory kiss in the corner of the cafe and quickly made plans to return to her place.

After we arrived she confidently laid out the agenda...we were going to get into a suitable state of undress, open some wine, relax in the corner of her large sofa and start our discussion about what Fab had to offer her.

It was incredibly arousing having this beautiful confident person enter into a planned fantasy without so much as glimmer of doubt. We kissed some more as we removed our clothes till we were down to our underwear and then she poured some wine. I couldn't hide my excitement as I watched her feminine curves push perfectly back against her tight but comfortable looking stretchy grey underwear. I felt slightly embarrassed by my now aching and obvious erection trying to escape my white boxers but she laughed cheekily at the sight.

She brought over our filled wine glasses, a sat confidently on my lap and squeezed her self down so that she was reclining against my chest with my arms were around her. Her hair smelt of a vetiver perfume and i nuzzled her head approvingly. My hands explored with caresses her thighs, arms, neck and hair and she relaxed further against me till we were both comfortable and my cock was pressed tight on her lower back. Her full breasts and erect nipples was impossible to ignore and as i touched them she let out a satisfied and happy approving "hmmm".

Then she reached for her phone...

Anyone keen for some further parts?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone keen for some further parts? "

I am keen for all the parts!

"Anyone keen for some further parts? "

This is a fascinating thread. An erotic insight into the psychology of certain, male and female fabsters.

Please continue.

"Anyone keen for some further parts?

This is a fascinating thread. An erotic insight into the psychology of certain, male and female fabsters.

Please continue. "

Ask and you shall receive

...as I continued my gentle but firm squeezing of her large engorged nipples she logged into Fab and quickly loaded a saved search:

"man - wants to meet a woman - within 5 miles - into everything - can travel - 25-55 - non-smoker".

The results were plentiful - an advantage of living in Glasgow city center - and she began to tell me about some the profiles as she scrolled through.

At first our conversation was more comedic than sexual, laughing at bad picture or naff descriptions, but slowly she began to focus on the things she liked, nice photography, pleasing body types, interesting descriptions, and I also began to tell her about what I had imagined.

After we had compared notes she asked me to take her phone and find someone I thought she would like. This was incredibly exciting and all the more so when her hands began massaging my legs, when she playfully liked my bicep and as she pressed her body hard against my cock.

Looking at the profiles I had no idea where to begin - the majority obvious 'no nos' and then I couldn't help feel the more arty or thoughtful ones were also a bit cringe. I asked her about a couple of profiles where the guys had great bodies and large cocks and she simply said - "Why are you asking me? It's your choice"

My desire was unbearable already, her confident playful nature everything I wanted and to be really living this moment.

So I was to choose. Okay, lets see then..

Loving this thread. Excited to hear the next part

"Loving this thread. Excited to hear the next part "

Glad to hear that

The first choice was as much about practicality as fantasy.

I saw a young English guy who said he was visiting and looking for fun. He had a sort of rugby player slightly posh vibe so i figured he might be at least in possession of manners. His photos were few but showed well built guy if not toned and his cock was only hinted at not shown. I decided to message and said I was going to. She had a quick look just said "please do - and tell him what to do".

US: "Hi, I'm in my city centre flat with a male friend and we are wondering if you'd like to join? He will only watch - are you okay with that?"

HIM: "Oh hello, thanks for the message very hot pics - I love your breasts!. Would be great if i could come round - where are you?"

Heart racing, butterflies fluttering, confidence wavering...I wasn't sure what to say. I showed her the message and she took my hand and forced it down between her legs and the slick moisture i felt on my finger tips was her answer.

US: "Glad you want to. I'm already extremely wet. We are buzzer 3B, 87 West Regent Street. When you come in don't say anything, walk up to where we are sitting, unzip your trousers and feed me your cock, my friend will watch. Just leave when you come please."

HIM: "I'll be there in ten minutes"

My heart racing even further, I put the phone down and massaged her clit while nuzzling her neck and cheek. She leaned against me, opened her legs a little, closed her eyes and moaned faintly. The buzzer went sooner than I expected. She jumped up and buzzed him in and skipped back to her position in front of me with a little laugh on the way at my now visible erection.

He walked in cautiously, obviously not sure what to expect and trying to give off a polite air. We both looked at him - i wasn't sure what she thought but i was relived he looked sane.

He walked up close, threw his dark jacket on a chair, hesitated for a moment but she smiled at him and he took the cue and undid his fly to reveal a semi hard, thick veiny if not long cock. He hesitated again but she took him by the hips and pulled him to her.

He was so close to me, I could smell his aftershave and feel his presence. I'd never been close to another man's excited cock before and it was incredibly exciting to see. I looked closely as it entered her mouth...

" "

More to come

... She took it all into her mouth and used her hands on his hips to show him the gentle shallow motion she wanted and he responded by bucking his hips to the required rythym.

She continued for a minute or two till she suddenly pulled back to reveal his shiny wet now rigid veiny girthy cock pointing before us.

She leaned in and licked up and down the shaft and she spread her saliva over him noisily. I watched her obvious enjoyment which was matched by her swollen clit that I was massaging now more urgently.

She motioned for me to undo her bra which I did quickly and her heavy breasts were revealed to him. He reached down to touch and she let him pinch her nipples as she continued her wet licking of his shaft and balls.

He begun to make sounds of encouragement and she took his cock in her hand and wanked him gently before adding her mouth to the motion.. He groaned and I suspected he was close to cumming... And he was.

He breathlessly confirmed same and she quickened her movements till suddenly pulling back as he came, his well formed cock squirted thick white streaks of cum on her chin, neck and breasts.

It was almost unbelievable to see up close, I nearly came myself. I could feel my pre cum sliding on the base of her back.

She smiled at him and pointed to his jacket. He took the hint, smiled back and zipped up and left us

When he closed the door she turned her head to me and leaned in and we kissed slowly and deeply, her mouth still salty and musky from him and his cum on our lower lips. It was electric. She collected a little of the cum from her breasts and very deliberately sucked it from her finger before returning to our long kiss, this time or mouths filled with the result of our guest's orgasm.

This was really happening..

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

" "

You liked?

"

You liked? "

Well I certainly did

Another visitor?

... We finished our kiss and she skipped into the bathroom to clean up, but not before I took in further the sight of her heavy yet pert breasts streaked with his cum. That got me thinking.

I messaged our new friend (USERNAME: ARMINIUSTHEGREAT) and thanked him for coming. "Any time, you are stunning and I loved the scene" he replied.

She bounced back into the room, this time with no underwear, her dark nipples and full chest almost staring back at me I felt, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Well, who's next?!"

"That was okay then?" I said feigning surprise. "Better than okay! I loved feeling your hardness against my back as I had him in my mouth. Let's have a look at that now.."

She knelt, pulled my boxers down, took me in her hand and very deliberately collected all my leaking excitement into her mouth and came up for another long kiss"

"Get me another man here soon"

I picked up her phone quickly and searched again ..

Seems like something has been unleashed in this woman...

"Seems like something has been unleashed in this woman..."

Maybe in the man too?

"Seems like something has been unleashed in this woman...

Maybe in the man too? "

Even better

As I hastily browsed local men she once again sat between my legs, this time naked and flushed, watching my scrolling.

"Do you like being me?"

"It's incredible. To just request his presence and to have him almost bash the door down within minutes...how do you cope with such endless possibility?"

"Easy, most men are pricks and self defeating. So my opportunity is less than you think. Maybe we just got lucky. Two times in a row I'm less sure" she responded with an encouraging smile.

"Do you like him?" I asked a couple of times before she reminded me, "stop asking, you ARE me".

I eventually settled on another guy who said he was just visiting Glasgow - I liked my methodology and i had worked once.

His profile was decent enough - only one pic of his flat looking stomach disappearing into jeans with fly undone. He said he liked pleasing others so I thought he might be the compliant mannerly type.

US: "Hey, fancy joining my friend and I soonish? We are city centre, liked your profile and can host".

HIM: "Hello there, nice profile. Thanks for the message - yeah i'm interested. Tell me what to do"

I showed her his reply and she said nothing but reached her hand behind her back and started rub the tip of my pre-cum covered cock with her finger and thumb...almost too much for me.

I hesitated again but went with it. I gave him the address and told him to come soon - and to take protection.

She could see our conversation and made little approving sounds as she leaned back against me harder.

US: "When you arrive come in, I'll be waiting for you on my knees, you'll know what to do."

Him: "I will"

So glad to see the next instalment…whatever next

" "

I think the guy is still making his way there..

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I like

"I like"

Delighted to hear that

He's just about there..

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Glad you like

"I guess he'll be here soon" I said with a smirk. She understood well enough and climbed off me onto the floor, on hands a knees she turned herself to face me and looked up at me.

"Like this?"

"Perfect - don't move. I'l let him in".

The buzzer was like a a jolt to my already pounding heart. I realised i was only in my boxers with a huge erection and I was about to open the door to a man i had never met. I thought about putting on some clothes but then just went with it. After all, what would he expect?

He was very well presented, expensive causal business attire, tanned skin and a n expensive looking haircut and he had a pleasant enough face.

With a thick London accent he enquired "'ello,mate...is it just you?".

"No, she's waiting in here."

We walked together into the living area where she remained on her knees, pussy visibly glistening as she protruded her ass for to see. A "Fuckin' 'ell" was heard under his breath.

I tried to sound confident and directed "I'm going to watch is all. You said you like to please so you do that for her."

I left him standing there and returned to my seat. Her cheeks looked flushed but her eyes were closed and she was silent. I immediately reached for my cock and felt it's hardness.

He looked at us for maybe 20 seconds with a smile and then appeared to make up his mind. He carefully undressed and confidently removed his white underwear to reveal a magnificent looking, thick smooth cock. I was slightly taken aback by the sheer girth and felt somewhat inadequate by comparison.

He began by kneeing behind her and he brought his hand down hard on her ass cheeks. It was slightly shocking and i felt a little panicked - like i hadn't prepared her. But she kept her eyes closed and let out an earthy groan which sound like pleasure. he moved his hands across her likely stinging skins and pulled her cheeks apart to inspect her. Obviously liking what he saw he brought his face down and began tonguing her exposed ass hole. He was gentle and careful at first but then began increasing the pressure. She continued the low moans and groans without opening her eyes. He continued rimming her and she moved forward a little and rested her face on the couch between my legs so her nose and mouth pressed against my hardness.

Although i couldn't quite see I took it that he was massaging her clitoris with his finger or thumb and she responded by initiating a slow shallow grind against his face and tongue accompanied by more hurried low sounds. Her face pressed hard to me a i desperately wanted her to take me in her mouth but she just kept her eyes closed and leaned hard on me.

Her orgasm was long, intense and shuddering but she only let it be known by her jerking movements - her eyes remained closed and her groaning was barely audible.

He looked up at me, obviously pleased with himself and i gave a him a smile in response. He moved back and reached into his jacked pocket fora condom which he quickly made ready. His cock was engorged and solid looking - i thought 'she has no idea what's he got there, i hope it won't hurt'.

The condom looked visibly stretched by the girth as he carefully unrolled it...

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow loving this story

"Wow loving this story "

Very glad to hear that

" "

Glad you approve

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

" "

Glad you like

"

Glad you approve"

I do indeed. Your writing is great

.I think he was also worried she would be taken by surprise so he began by rubbing the end of his thick penis up and down her lips and asshole, spreading what I assumed to be the plentiful slick liquid around. She buried her face into my crotch and didn't make a sound but I could hear the quickening of her breath.

She gasped with pleasure as he pushed into her in one long slow thrust, pulled her hips to him to ensure she was filled completely. He held her like that for a good while and she was panting between my legs...she encouraged him with a buck of her hips.

He (USERNAME: Redpe66 if you want to know) followed this gentle beginning with hard, almost violent thrusts which I felt reverberate through her onto my crotch.

He fucked her mercilessly and I felt every shuddering thrust.

She was moaning now and her sounds grew louder with each new stroke.

He was picking up the pace and I knew he was wanting to cum. He pressed his thumb flat to her tight little asshole to accompany his quickening rhythm and she responded by reaching under herself to bring on a new orgasm.

Their sweaty, hard and primal movements were still pushing into me and was close to cumming myself, I was loving my new role as the chooser of men for my new friend.

She came first and like the first time it was an almost silent but clearly intense experience signaled by jerky, uncontrolled movements. He quickly pulled out of her, removed the condom and proceed to touch himself in the necessary way...

Three long streaks of hot liquid shot from his magnificent cock - the first went as far as her hair and my belly, the second leaving a beautiful mark of pleasure on her back and the third joining the second but lower down and a few last drops were deposited on her bare cheeks.

He smiled and waiting a moment - I pointed to his clothes and he silently dressed and left without comment. The door closed.

"Lick it up" she said breathlessly from between my legs...

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

" "

Glad you like

Fucking hot

"Fucking hot "

You are more than welcome

By *ubble1959Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Loving this story

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Great story

"Loving this story "

Very pleased to hear that

"Great story "

Thanks!

" "

Thanks ??

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Superb, hope there is more

"Superb, hope there is more "

Glad you like, more to follow...

...her command was readily undertaken.

I started on her buttocks where it was already running down her in thin streaks and I carefully made sure none reached the floor as moved my face from one thin rivulet to the next. It was already cooling and had only a faintly salty taste and ended up having to lick over most of her arse to be sure of my work. I couldn't resist running my tongue over her still open and obviously used pussy and she groaned as I did. More of that to come i thought so I returned to my orders.

On her back most of his cum had settled into a thick, creamy looking pool along her spine between a well formed little dip in the curves of her lower back. I brought myself closer to her and held her hips as I leaned in a lapped at the cool and sticky mess, eager to show her I wasn't phase by her demands. This tasted much stronger but just intensified my own desire and a could feel my own cum building inside me.

I began the job of cleaning the rest of the his cum as best i could but we ended up laughing as i was defeated by the tangles of her dark hair. We relaxed into an embrace and she kissed me slowly and deeply, clearly wanting to capture some of his offerings. As the kiss developed I began to imagine myself filling her pussy with my now aching cock. Maybe too hastily I tried to shift our position a little but she took this as a signal to stand up, laugh at our situation and then announce that she needed a shower.

"Can you clean the wine glasses before you leave, please?" she said closing the bathroom door firmly.

Anyone want a further edition?

"Anyone want a further edition? "

Yes, yes, yes!

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes

"Anyone want a further edition?

Yes, yes, yes!"

Okay, well I'll think on it...

Okay, I'll have a think.

"Okay, I'll have a think. "

Still thinking

For those asking, yes I'll do another one of these.

X

New stories coming

By *annaseymourWoman  over a year ago

Around and about

You have a talent, keep them coming!

Thanks xx

"You have a talent, keep them coming!"

Part 2 finished if you want to read

please be my chooser lol. That was brilliant

Thanks pal

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Amazing! Following this now

"Amazing! Following this now "

Thanks very much - too kind

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

"Fantastic "

Really kind thanks

I read both parts again this morning…so good

"I read both parts again this morning…so good "

Too kind

By *eviant2023Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I didn’t have myself down as much of a fan of erotic writing, but reading this, alone in bed this morning, the resulting headboard spunk stains and red eye suggest otherwise.

The devil is in the detail as they say. Which is what got me. Cheers for spending the time to share. I’m sure all who’ve read this hope you keep up the fine & filthy work

Cheers, pal - very kind and I do love to hear about the resulting effects!

Bump

Bump

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

" "

Thanks very much

Bump

Always interested in folks thoughts on these...?

Had some lovely messages previously

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Brilliant

Ah thanks - really appreciated.

I have a couple of others. Check my profile for titles.

X

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

Boost as part three in the works

By *scar333Man 36 weeks ago

town

Oh my word, this sounds amazing

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

"Oh my word, this sounds amazing "

Thanks very much