FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nymph

Nymph

By *hat Guy with the Ropes OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull and London

Nymph in Waiting

You stand in the warm living room prepared just as I requested. Three days previously you had waxed your pussy for the first time. It had been painful and left you sore and red, and very sensitive for 24 hours despite the lotion you used. Now you were smoother than you had ever been and very sensitive. I had told you not to touch yourself between your legs or use any toys and certainly do not have an orgasm until we meet, for a period of seven days. You tried, you really did, but by day four you have taken your little buzzy rabbit and fucked your cunny for all you were worth. Since the waxing though, you had relented. How would I even know anyway?

You have on your sheer black lingerie, with holes for ass, pussy and tits and over that a silk dressing gown that you had bought at my request. Your pussy was already leaking just with the feel and caress of the material on your body and the sweet anticipation of a first meet with a virtual stranger. Sex filled the air in the warm, lit room and some soft music completed the atmosphere. You had told me that the door would be unlocked and I could just walk in, but what you didn’t tell me was that your husband was the one who had tied your blindfold and was now standing behind the door that was opened a tiny crack for him to watch and see how things would progress. His prick had already been hard as he tied the knot behind your head and you were sure that he would be slowly stroking his swollen length even now. When you had told him of the meeting he had fucked you harder than he had in months.

You hear the door click open and my footsteps approaching. You hear a soft , muffled sound as I drop my equipment bag by the door and step close to you. You can smell the sandalwood in my cologne mingled with other, softer palettes. “Examination” I growl in your ear. This is you cue to sit and spread your legs wide. I kneel wit my face inches from your gaping wet pussy and breath in your scent. “Good. Nice and smooth and wet for me, but I do detect some cum in there. Who have you been fucking”

“No one, sir”

“Have you been fucking your slutty cunny with you dildo?”

“Sorry sir, yes sir. I couldn’t help it, I…..”

I push you back on the seat and slap you hard on the buttock. The shock is electric and numbing. A single blow that tightened all your vaginal muscles and shot through your body like an electric current. I held my hand over the site of the blow, the warmth and pressure in my hand dissipating the blow, replacing it with a warm tingle that spread through your cunt walls into your stomach and bowel, forcing your pussy to leak it’s juices onto the sofa. You shudder and moan, breathing deeply.

“Stand” I order. My hands run lightly over your body, shoulders and through your hair, down your back lingering on the sensitive lower back and over you buttocks and down your legs and let the silky dressing gown float to the floor. Then my hands brush up over your pubic bone, stomach and breasts, lifting each one in turn to examine them in detail. Your cunny is pulsating with the need to be fucked hard. I slowly loop a rope over your head, down between your breasts and under between your legs, then around our waist. You can feel the rough hessian pressing against your clit and anus. I then take it around the front and begin a series of ties which form the hip and breast harness, the foundation of the rest of the rig. I then make several loops around your left then right breast which I tighten and attach to the chest harness. This has the effect of pushing your breasts out and up, with the nipples still exposed. I lead you to the dining chair and help you kneel and lean over it. Your bound tits hang down and your ass is exposed to me.

I take out the long shoehorn from my bag and test it against my hand, finding the sweet spot. I position myself for a back handed stroke, my favoured technique as it allows for both power and control. The first few taps are as nothing to the first one, but gradually I increase the strength, led on by your moans and pleas. First the left, then right buttocks begin to glow, red welts creasing the flesh… You cry out, beg and beg using any language which gives voice to your hunger. The heat in your bowels and pussy is intense, your vaginal continually contracting with each blow, then given enough time to relax, build the heat, before the next one lands. Suddenly a blow lands that brings tears to your eyes and you cry out…

“You are my Master, sir, my only master”.

The punishment ends with these words and I press both my hands against your sore and sensitive buttocks, slipping my finger into your soaking wet cunt and spreading the flavours over your anus. I take the prepared butt plug and play it around your hole, fingering your clit gently as I do. The delicious pleasure is intensified and your crisis is close as I push in the plug, filling you and stretching your anal muscles lasciviously. You can squeeze against it once it’s in and this fires the pulses in your engorged clit as your orgasm builds.

“Did I tell you to cum?” I bark as I press the bag of freezing ice cubes against your two pleasure holes.

The shock once again contracts your vaginal muscles, edging away the orgasm. I reach around and take your left nipple between my thumb and forefinger of my right hand a squeeze cruelly. This has a dramatic effect between your legs and you moan and writh. I press against the anal plug with my left thumb and slip all four fingers inside your vagina, caressing your g-spot with the knuckles of my middle fingers. Your orgasm builds again, but again I stem it with the bag of ice. I bite hard on your buttocks and you feel the impression that I must have made. Your body is out of your control, and I play you, slowly learning the pressure to apply. Finally you can take no more….

“You are my Master, sir, my only master” you grunt….

“Cum on my hand, you slut” I whisper in your ear.

Floods of juice leak from you as I turn my hand inside you, and it seeps and dribbles down my forearm. After a few minutes as your orgasm subsides, while I am gently caressing the skin of your lower back, I help you into a sitting position. A glass of cold apple juice is pressed to your lips and you drink it all down in one, the golden juice dribbling down your chin. I wipe away the spill with a black bandana, gently reassuring you all the time and telling you what a good girl you’ve been and what rewards to expect from your bravery. Eventually I help you to stand and I lead you over on shaking legs to stand in front of the full length mirror by the window. I remove the blindfold and you see yourself for the first time in ropes. Your voluptuous body is bound deliciously, framing you in hessian. Your breasts appear to defy gravity, jutting out lewd and almost grotesque but very certainly and clearly erotic. The exposed flesh of your breasts is marked where I have pinched and twisted the skin, which you were hardly aware of in your sexual haze. You turn slightly to view your buttocks and they are reddened and scored from the lashing. You stand on your tip toes, which arches your back, tightens your stomach and legs and juts out your breasts even more.

I stand behind you, still wearing my dress shirt and trousers.

“I think a few photographs are in order now”, I wheeze in your ear…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic