FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Waterpark surprise MM

Waterpark surprise MM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguynorwich OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

I had been on holiday for nearly two weeks and we decided to head to a waterpark. Having had zero action is was horny as hell.

The place was huge and had a large changing room and showers with two entrances each end of a long building. They were decent, fairly private and roomy. Our sun-beds were not far away. As the day progressed I decided to I needed a wee, I headed into one entrance and walked all the way through just a few steps behind another guy doing the same. I went to the urinal but he was just at the sinks washing his hands.

When I was done I went to wash and he was still there, we nodded to each other and then as I was drying my hands I noticed him grab his crotch.

He wasn’t bad looking, stocky bod, about 5ft 9 and seemed to have a good package. Someone came past and I headed out. I stopped and then decided to head back, he was still there and this time the crotch grab was even more obvious.

Several people walked in and I got spooked and left. An hour or so later I was laying on my lounger when I saw him from a distance heading towards the changing room building. I have it a few moments and made an excuse that I was going to get a drink, heading an awkward way to cover my tracks.

I went in the furthest door and saw him standing by the showers which were all in use, towel on his shoulder. I walked past and nodded, heading to pee at the other end. I looked back and he was watching me walk. When I was done I went back again and this time made some small talk. Nobody else was around at this point and he reached out and cupped my crotch. I smiled and seconds later a shower curtain was pulled back and a guy left, totally nude and hung and headed away down the corridor.

He headed straight in and dropped his shorts, leaving the curtain open and in full view to me. Nice big balls hung down with a decent sized cock which was soft.

He nodded me to come to him, I did so, now feeling myself getting hard and he pulled the curtain closed. Within seconds he was touching my body, pulling at my waistband and then kissing my cock as it popped out from him pulling my shorts to the ground. He sucked me incredibly well, an expert. He pulled on the handle for the shower and it turned on.

I looked down and he was jerking his cut cock, looked about 6in with a thick girth. I pulled my cock from him and he stood up, I start wanking him and he pulled me in to kiss him. Great kisser! His cock felt amazing in my hand, firm and hot.

We were being careful to make no noise as we were aware plenty of guys were still around changing and showering.

We both stood up, I put our cocks together and wanked them, using the shower gel as some lube to make it even more enjoyable.

This went on for several minutes before I felt myself getting close to cumming. I knew I had to be fast anyway so this didn’t bother me. He reached under me and pressed between my balls and ass, something which I absolute love. He could tell I liked it and proceeded to move further round to my ass hole and used the shower gel to place just one finger inside me. This really did it and within seconds I came hard, shooting cum over his body. Instinctively I knelt down to suck him and before it was even in my mouth he shot his load over my face.

Reality quickly set in, and we both smiled awkwardly, we showered up, each helping the other. I didn’t have a towel so once my hard in was gone I snuck out and dried myself slightly with paper towels before returning to the sun-beds and reality.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *ornygayguy21Man  over a year ago

reading

Hot

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago