FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lost wife at wedding

Lost wife at wedding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife’s younger brother was getting married and she’d been planning her outfit for the best part of a month, a summer wedding so she wanted something quite loose, instead of what she’d normally wear which would be fitted.

I’d always tried to get her to wear stockings and suspenders but she insisted they were “old fashioned” and no one wore them any more. Anyway, it was much to my surprise that she mentioned possibly wearing them to the wedding, I didn’t pay much attention to it as thought she wouldn’t actually bother.

The big day came and the ceremony itself was a small affair with more people attending in the evening. While we were having food, I happened to put my hand on my wife’s leg and bingo, there was the clear outline of her suspender strap, this made me get hard under the table and I had to wait sometime before getting the next round of drinks!!

The evening arrived and many of her brothers Uni mates arrived and had been clearly having a few beers throughout the day, the band were excellent and my wife and I enjoyed dancing the night away.

While we’d returned to our seat, my wife who was quite tipsy by now mentioned one of her brothers friends had noticed her suspenders while we were all dancing and when he’d pulled her in close to him she could feel his cock against her which she said felt massive!

Not being the jealous type, I laughed it off and asked if she’d enjoyed the attention, to which she just laughed!!

She asked if I’d go and get some drinks so I went through to the next room where the bar was, stood at the bar was my wife’s mother so I offered her a drink and we stood chatting for around twenty mins.

I retuned to our seats with the drinks and my wife had disappeared, I just took it she’d probably gone back into the dance floor so just thought I’d wait for her to come back.

A few songs came and went before I thought I’d better go and join her, however she was no-where to be seen.

I went back to the bar to see if she was out there, but nothing.

I was a little concerned as she doesn’t really drink much and was quite d*unk, maybe she’d gone outside to get some fresh air!

So, I went outside and couldn’t see her anywhere until I went into the car park.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, there she was with her dress hitched up, breasts hanging out and suspenders on full show being taken from behind by one of her brothers friends, the one I assume she mentioned had a massive cock, and by the sound of her panting it was definitely him!!

I was about to call out when I felt my cock stiffening up and began to enjoy watching her being fucked!!

I carried on watching them going at it until he made three final pushes up her and what sounded like him shooting inside her.

I retuned inside to my seat and waited for her to return which she did after about 5 mins. When I asked her where she’d been, she said she’d been up to the room where we were staying to get her make-up touched up. The sex we had that night was fantastic, she was very horny and had obviously enjoyed what had happened earlier in the evening.

To this day, I’ve never let on that I saw her getting fucked in the car park!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *topthepressMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Nice story I lost my wife once a a works conference she fucked one of my work mates in his room

Naughty!!

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Hot story!

By *mbeMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

Great story! You have an amazing wife.

By *arfield131Man  over a year ago

midlands

Love the story

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ew_username_timeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

If it turned you on it may be time to tell her. Do you think that she's met up with him again?

My wife came home from a night out once and told me that a guy had taken an interest and she'd kissed him. I was so turned on I said that I'd wished that she'd fucked him. 2 week later they met in a hotel and fucked the whole night.

She does work away every other week so has time to plan any meets.

Her sexy red panties were coated when she came home the other week but I thought it might just be discharge from her.

Maybe it isn’t !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife’s younger brother was getting married and she’d been planning her outfit for the best part of a month, a summer wedding so she wanted something quite loose, instead of what she’d normally wear which would be fitted.

I’d always tried to get her to wear stockings and suspenders but she insisted they were “old fashioned” and no one wore them any more. Anyway, it was much to my surprise that she mentioned possibly wearing them to the wedding, I didn’t pay much attention to it as thought she wouldn’t actually bother.

The big day came and the ceremony itself was a small affair with more people attending in the evening. While we were having food, I happened to put my hand on my wife’s leg and bingo, there was the clear outline of her suspender strap, this made me get hard under the table and I had to wait sometime before getting the next round of drinks!!

The evening arrived and many of her brothers Uni mates arrived and had been clearly having a few beers throughout the day, the band were excellent and my wife and I enjoyed dancing the night away.

While we’d returned to our seat, my wife who was quite tipsy by now mentioned one of her brothers friends had noticed her suspenders while we were all dancing and when he’d pulled her in close to him she could feel his cock against her which she said felt massive!

Not being the jealous type, I laughed it off and asked if she’d enjoyed the attention, to which she just laughed!!

She asked if I’d go and get some drinks so I went through to the next room where the bar was, stood at the bar was my wife’s mother so I offered her a drink and we stood chatting for around twenty mins.

I retuned to our seats with the drinks and my wife had disappeared, I just took it she’d probably gone back into the dance floor so just thought I’d wait for her to come back.

A few songs came and went before I thought I’d better go and join her, however she was no-where to be seen.

I went back to the bar to see if she was out there, but nothing.

I was a little concerned as she doesn’t really drink much and was quite d*unk, maybe she’d gone outside to get some fresh air!

So, I went outside and couldn’t see her anywhere until I went into the car park.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, there she was with her dress hitched up, breasts hanging out and suspenders on full show being taken from behind by one of her brothers friends, the one I assume she mentioned had a massive cock, and by the sound of her panting it was definitely him!!

I was about to call out when I felt my cock stiffening up and began to enjoy watching her being fucked!!

I carried on watching them going at it until he made three final pushes up her and what sounded like him shooting inside her.

I retuned inside to my seat and waited for her to return which she did after about 5 mins. When I asked her where she’d been, she said she’d been up to the room where we were staying to get her make-up touched up. The sex we had that night was fantastic, she was very horny and had obviously enjoyed what had happened earlier in the evening.

To this day, I’ve never let on that I saw her getting fucked in the car park! "

is be tempted to tell her if it turned you on, could be lots of fun for all concerned!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic