FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Woods

The Woods

By *issMeSlowly OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

As we were walking through the woods, following the snake-like path between the dense trees, small droplets start to fall. The sky darkens, making the already dimly-lit woodland become even more sinister than it did before. We ran for cover under a tall, thick oak tree, trying to escape the sudden shower.

As we were trying to catch our breath, you stood resting against the trunk. Your hair was wet, the dampness causing it to stick to your cheek. I brush my hand, moving the hair away, and lean in for a kiss. Soft, lightly, our lips touch. You put your arms around me, and pulled me closer to you, out lips still locked together.

As the kiss lingered, you could feel a growing bulge developing through my jeans. Releasing me from our embrace, you moved a hand round to my crotch and started to lightly brush over the denim lump, feeling it grow ever larger. My breath deepened with every stroke.

My hands slowly start wondering down from your back, each taking hold of a cheek of your bum. Squeezing, holding, rubbing them through the cotton fabric of your dress.

You stepped away from the tree, turning me around and pushed me gently against it. Lowering yourself down, you unzip my jeans and released my now fully erect cock from its prison. Gently kissing the head, your fingers rubbing lightly up and down the shift, you take him in your mouth and slowly start sucking, licking and kissing his whole length. I reached down, putting a hand on your shoulder, and slowly moved it under the thin strap. Reaching further, leaning slightly, my hand moved down onto your breast. Taking a nipple between my fingers, twisting and playing with it, you let out a slight moan.

Grabbing a hold of your hand, I pulled you up from the floor. I turned you back around and I planted my lips back on yours. I reached down, lifting your dress slightly to grab your thong, slid it off over your hips, and let it fall down to your knees. Placing a hand between your thighs, I lightly started rubbing your pussy. Stroking it, rolling my fingers over it, feeling your juices on my fingertips. Sliding a finger deep inside you, you gasp with pleasure as I started fingering you, slowly at first, but gradually increasing in speed. As you got wetter, I placed another finger inside you, bringing you ever closer to orgasm. Breathing heavy, still kissing, you grab hold of my hard cock, just holding it as you moan, cummin from my fingers.

Your thong now on the floor, you stepped out of them completely. Undoing my belt and jeans button, you pulled them down slightly. Lifting a leg, you dragged me tightly to you, moving your hips to take my cock inside you. Leaning back against the tree, I start moving in and out of you. The rain falling heavier and heavier, we were both soaking wet.

Feeling every inch of my hard cock moving inside you, you groan with pleasure as you felt me thrusting my hips back and forwards. Taking one of your hands, I held it up the trunk of the thick oak tree, holding it back, whilst the other was wondering all over your body, feeling the curves of your figure under the cotton dress...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic