FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating wife caught out

Cheating wife caught out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Was sorting out my loft yesterday,came across a carrier bag,inside was a huge old type fm radio,and a small black box with two wires,then I remembered where I got it from,so thought I would share the true story about this,changed names but facts totally true,

We are going back over 30 odd years ago,I was working for a guy,kenny,I used to go to school with him,one night in my local pub he came in,he had recently moved into the same road I lived in,after a chat etc,he had a small building company,and soon I was doing his carpentry work,fitted a new kitchen at there house,his wife Gina was very attractive,pleasant,blonde,they had 2 children as myself,but she could be a bit stuck up,wanted the new top of the range car,lots of exotic holidays,was not long before most of the mums in the street nicknamed her fur coat and no knickers,poor kenny was working his nuts off to keep up with the lifestyle,

Kenny and I chatted a lot about everything,he was no angel,liked chatting up the ladies,one thing he brought up after a few beers,was about Gina,he had this idea in his head that she cheated on him with a friend of both of them,he said it happened about 3 years previous when he had a job that was miles away and he stayed away during the week,this friend ,Tony,was a friend of kenny’s dad,late 50s and recently got divorced,he was a painter and decorator,his divorce affected him badly,gave up on life and work,kenny’s dad asked kenny if he could give him some work,so kenny had him decorate his home while he worked away,

I asked kenny why he so sure Gina cheated,I can’t say for sure but just got that gut feeling,and I can’t get it out of my head,we have huge rows about it and Gina swears nothing ever went on between them,kenny told her it would not affect there marriage,just wanted to know,Gina constantly said he was going nuts,and why would she want a older man like Tony,

This was before mobile phones were common,kenny had bought this black box that was so small it went into the phone socket on the wall,you took the front off the socket,connect the 2 wires and screw front back on,never would know it’s there,then with the fm radio it would pick up the conversation up to a mile away,kenny had set it up and tuned radio into it,that evening he started the conversation again,asking Gina to tell the truth,she denying it,saying he needs help,she getting sick of his accusations,kenny got really angry on purpose,starting smashing things in the kitchen,shouting and swearing,Gina so shocked it was not like him to be so angry,he said I can’t take it know more I am going round to Tony’s and fucking have it out with him,Gina tried to stop him,but he got in his van and drove off,just out of sight he stopped ,turned on the fm radio,this what he heard,

Tony it’s Gina,

Hi Gina what’s the pleasure of this call you I hope,

Tony ,kenny is on his way round to you,he has got it in his head that we fucked when he was away,

You didn’t tell him Gina did you,

No I don’t know why he keeps going on about it,did you tell anyone,

No I would never do that,

He is really angry Tony,

Don’t worry I will just deny it,so he no idea about our secret Friday meets,

No just keeps on about when he was away,

Lol I will say it’s your fault ,you come on to me,flashing your sexy arse at me in your bath robe,

It’s not funny Tony,he is really angry,

Relax Gina,he is just clutching at straws,

Maybe but I am worried,

So you still coming round Friday,

Ohhh I don’t know,

So you don’t want my big cock anymore,

You know I do,it’s highlight of my week,

Tell me you want me,

I told you,

No tell me what you want,you know what uncle Tony likes to hear,

Ok I love you fucking me with your big cock,I am your slut,look I got to go,please be careful he is so angry,

That was all kenny needed to hear,he went back home,told Gina word for word what he heard,till this day she no idea how he knew,she confessed,few days later he gave me the radio and box,they moved about a year later,3 years later divorced,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *ustin500Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

Happens more than you think

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *aturelover 69Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"Was sorting out my loft yesterday,came across a carrier bag,inside was a huge old type fm radio,and a small black box with two wires,then I remembered where I got it from,so thought I would share the true story about this,changed names but facts totally true,

We are going back over 30 odd years ,,,ago,I was working for a guy,kenny,I used to go to school with him,one night in my local pub he came in,he had recently moved into the same road I lived in,after a chat etc,he had a small building company,and soon I was doing his carpentry work,fitted a new kitchen at there house,his wife Gina was very attractive,pleasant,blonde,they had 2 children as myself,but she could be a bit stuck up,wanted the new top of the range car,lots of exotic holidays,was not long before most of the mums in the street nicknamed her fur coat and no knickers,poor kenny was working his nuts off to keep up with the lifestyle,

Kenny and I chatted a lot about everything,he was no angel,liked chatting up the ladies,one thing he brought up after a few beers,was about Gina,he had this idea in his head that she cheated on him with a friend of both of them,he said it happened about 3 years previous when he had a job that was miles away and he stayed away during the week,this friend ,Tony,was a friend of kenny’s dad,late 50s and recently got divorced,he was a painter and decorator,his divorce affected him badly,gave up on life and work,kenny’s dad asked kenny if he could give him some work,so kenny had him decorate his home while he worked away,

I asked kenny why he so sure Gina cheated,I can’t say for sure but just got that gut feeling,and I can’t get it out of my head,we have huge rows about it and Gina swears nothing ever went on between them,kenny told her it would not affect there marriage,just wanted to know,Gina constantly said he was going nuts,and why would she want a older man like Tony,

This was before mobile phones were common,kenny had bought this black box that was so small it went into the phone socket on the wall,you took the front off the socket,connect the 2 wires and screw front back on,never would know it’s there,then with the fm radio it would pick up the conversation up to a mile away,kenny had set it up and tuned radio into it,that evening he started the conversation again,asking Gina to tell the truth,she denying it,saying he needs help,she getting sick of his accusations,kenny got really angry on purpose,starting smashing things in the kitchen,shouting and swearing,Gina so shocked it was not like him to be so angry,he said I can’t take it know more I am going round to Tony’s and fucking have it out with him,Gina tried to stop him,but he got in his van and drove off,just out of sight he stopped ,turned on the fm radio,this what he heard,

Tony it’s Gina,

Hi Gina what’s the pleasure of this call you I hope,

Tony ,kenny is on his way round to you,he has got it in his head that we fucked when he was away,

You didn’t tell him Gina did you,

No I don’t know why he keeps going on about it,did you tell anyone,

No I would never do that,

He is really angry Tony,

Don’t worry I will just deny it,so he no idea about our secret Friday meets,

No just keeps on about when he was away,

Lol I will say it’s your fault ,you come on to me,flashing your sexy arse at me in your bath robe,

It’s not funny Tony,he is really angry,

Relax Gina,he is just clutching at straws,

Maybe but I am worried,

So you still coming round Friday,

Ohhh I don’t know,

So you don’t want my big cock anymore,

You know I do,it’s highlight of my week,

Tell me you want me,

I told you,

No tell me what you want,you know what uncle Tony likes to hear,

Ok I love you fucking me with your big cock,I am your slut,look I got to go,please be careful he is so angry,

That was all kenny needed to hear,he went back home,told Gina word for word what he heard,till this day she no idea how he knew,she confessed,few days later he gave me the radio and box,they moved about a year later,3 years later divorced,

"

love it

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Hope there's more

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury