FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A typical life story? Part 8

A typical life story? Part 8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

And so we go on. Said it so many times, but at the risk of being boring I’ll say it again, thank you for all the comments and encouragement on my story. There’s quite a lot to go yet but I’m sorry there’s a bit of a delay between instalments. Very busy time of year.

If anyone is new to the party and wants a link to parts 1 - 7, please PM me and I’ll sort it.

So Debbie is on her way to Sam and Celia’s in the car with them, having just been gang-banged by strangers in a car park somewhere. Meanwhile I was having a nice night at home with Kate when Harriet appeared at the door, teasing and clearly wanting something off both of us. Kate had ripped her clothes off and dragged the giggling little minx upstairs.

Celia saw Debbie with her phone and guessed what she was doing “Are you contacting your husband?”

“Yes, it’s so damn difficult but I know he’ll understand. I’d been looking forward to feeling Sam inside me, I can’t resist it”

“Well before you properly decide, I need to tell you this. We all three of us know he will be fucking you” as usual Celia was blunt and to the point “but after we take you home tomorrow you’ll never see him again.”

Debbie and Sam both looked at her as Harry drove them along, both somewhat shocked. Sam said nothing, but Debbie was more curious “Oh, ok. Well that’s a consideration. But what about Jen?”

“I’ll talk to Jen, I know all about your err ‘debt’ to her, there’ll be a way of sorting that out, but it won’t involve my husband’s cock. That’s the deal”

Debbie was silent as she thought long and hard, and as much as she was unhappy about it, she knew it was the right thing to do. No matter how understanding Phil was, he was her husband, she couldn’t revolve her life completely around another man. She typed out her text saying she was staying with Sam and Celia, showed it to her, and pressed send. She expected a text back but it stayed silent, and then Celia took her phone and slid it back in her bag. “What will your husband be doing tonight then Debbie?” She asked,

“He’ll almost certainly be in bed with my stepsister, he fucks her almost as much as he fucks me” she laughed “but I don’t mind, we all have a fantastic time and he loves me playing with other guys too”

“And you certainly have been playing tonight” Celia’s hand went down to Debbie’s cum filled, oozing pussy, and 2 fingers stroked her sticky labia “I love feeling a pussy that’s been filled with cum, particularly when she has no idea who the man is, and he simply uses her body for sex. A real slut”

She smeared her fingers all around Debbie’s pussy lips, and over her smooth skin, occasionally bringing them up for Debbie to lick clean. To begin with Debbie found it quite strange, unpleasant almost, far more degrading than having all those cocks in her in the first place, but slowly she relaxed and realised how sensual it was.

Celia’s fingers kept brushing over her pronounced clit, which was still so extremely sensitive. Each time she couldn’t help but flinch and gasp, ‘surely she wouldn’t cum again’ she thought to herself but she was totally powerless and cried out quite loudly as the spasms ripped through her again. By now Celia’s long fingers were inside her, again rubbing her G spot, and she could feel the spasming within the creamy abyss.

Harry kept glancing back, couldn’t really see anything, but the temptation was too great, he so wanted to pump her full again. Sam didn’t say anything, but he was taking it all in and smiling to himself as he knew he’d soon have chance to completely ruin the white Bitch for the last time or times.

By the time they pulled up, Debbie had cum twice more. The leather back seat was covered in a mixture of her own juices and the cum what was inside her. As she got out she recognised the house as where she’d come to see Sam and his mates previously, “is this where you’ve seen me before, Celia?”

“No, but I know you’ve been here. I saw you in the woods when Sam fucked you in the back of that woman’s Range Rover, I was watching from our car. That’s why I knew you’d be up for what’s happened tonight.”

“Oh my word, I never knew”

“You wouldn’t have. Now then, I’m going in. You may as well stay like that, but Harry would like something before you come in, if you’re ok with it, you don’t have to.”

Debbie shrugged her shoulders, “I suppose it makes little difference,”

Sam and Celia left her on the backseat, and Harry came round to the open door, undoing his trousers again. She was thankful that she didn’t expect it to take long, and it didn’t, although it was an improvement on his time earlier, and she was surprised quite how much he pumped into her pussy.

As soon as he’d finished he scurried out the way, and Debbie got out the car, immediately feeling cold as she hurried across to the open door to the house, where she could hear Sam and Celia in the kitchen. The cum around the top of her inner thighs was seen by both of them, and Celia suggested Sam show Debbie up to the shower. Finally she was alone with him, and she couldn’t help but wrap her arms around his neck and pull him in for a long kiss. He responded instantly, his hands cupping the cheeks of her bum, and rubbing his massive bulge against her. Debbie tried to release his cock from his trousers but he resisted. They pulled apart slightly, Debbie breathing hard and now feeling a warm glow throughout her body, desperate to feel him inside her.

Sam showed her where the clean towels were, and left her to it. She stood under the cascade of water, enjoying the feel of the fresh water as she removed all the cum from her body, removing the head from its cradle and using the powerful jets to clean as much as possible from her two well used holes.

She stood again under the head, so much going through her mind, thinking about what she was doing, what she’d done tonight, all those blokes, and for the first time she began to question herself. She was becoming known as a cock hungry slut, and that did upset her a little, but she did love all the attention. Her hands caressed her body, she knew she was desirable, was it so wrong to let men, and women, use her as they pleased.

“Are you ok in there?” Celia was standing at the door to the bathroom.

“Oh sorry, yes I’m fine, I’m just enjoying the soak. I’ve finished now”

“That’s fine. We’re just down the hallway, bedroom on the right”

‘Come on Debbie, get a grip’ she said to herself ‘you’re about to have a fantastic night’ She switched off the shower, stepped out, and dried herself off with a towel, and, surprisingly nervously, made her way to the bedroom.

Seeing Celia stretched out naked on the bed with her legs wide apart quickly removed any doubts from Debbie’s mind. She could hear Sam in the en suite shower, so without saying a word she knelt on the bed and immediately buried her tongue in Celia’s delicious pink pussy. Her hands went underneath Celia’s bum, and Celia wrapped her long, dark legs around Debbie’s back, pulling her in tightly. She moaned just slightly as Debbie probed deep inside her quim, occasionally flicking her tongue over her clit, or squeezing it between her lips.

Celia’s pussy was so juicy, Debbie lapped them up, sucking on her small labia, her head buried tightly against her. She felt Celia gripping her tighter, and her back arched, her soft moans disappearing almost completely as she came from Debbie feasting on her pussy.

Then her legs released their hold on her, opening high and very wide, Debbie marvelling at her agility but welcoming the open heaven in front of her. She was so engrossed, she never noticed that they were being watched, didn’t even feel the bed move as he got behind her, but she felt his cock as it pushed slowly into her slightly sore pussy, stretching her wide and making her gasp deeply.

She didn’t need to look round, that feeling of being stretched and filled, she knew it was Sam. Briefly it reminded her of lying in the back of Leanne’s Range Rover when he came up behind her that first time. She loved it then and she was loving it now.

She raised her head and relished him as he slowly slid his massive cock in and out, but then Celia pulled her head down again, quite roughly, “oh no you white piece of trash, you’re going to eat me out, make me cum like I’ve never cum before”

Debbie was quite shocked by her words, quite different to the easy going wife that she’d made herself out to be, definitely sounding more dominant and aggressive. Perhaps it was because she now had her husband’s cock buried inside her and she resented it maybe, however, with her mouth pressed hard against Celia’s wet, open, quim, her tongue explored deep inside, her nose too, squashed against her clit, struggling to breathe properly.

Sam was now really going at it with gusto, fucking her harder than she’d been all night, she could tell she was getting close to cumming, little tremors deep inside her.

Whether it was her laboured breathing, or her muffled groans, Celia knew she was too. “Oh no you don’t, not before I have you fucking slut” and she thrust her pussy even harder against Debbie’s face. Debbie managed to move her fingers into Celia’s sopping hole, one, then two, and a third and fourth, still sucking on her clit, and just as her own climax arrived, so Celia screamed in delight as she came too, yelling and groaning loudly, screaming “yes” incessantly.

Sam was still fucking Debbie, just like at Leanne’s flat, he was like a machine, his whole cock disappearing completely in Debbie’s willing but well used pussy, before withdrawing completely and plunging back again. Occasionally he would use her arse, for no other reason than he could. She was theirs to use, and if he wasn’t going to see her again after the weekend then he was going to give her something to remember.

As the two women came down from their simultaneous highs, Celia relaxed her grip on Debbie’s head, allowing her to lift her head and take some big breaths of air. Sam pulled out and put his hands on her bum cheeks. She never flinched in the slightest as he slapped first one and then the other, a few times each one. Celia looked down at her face, and their eyes met. Debbie looked in a state, her hair all ruffled, her eyes streaming, and the whole of her face covered in Celia’s cum.

Sam slapped her again, more than once, but the only reaction was from Celia who smiled as she realised just how submissive the white slut was, as if she didn’t know it from watching her earlier with all those guys.

They all moved and Debbie was now on her back on the bed, with Celia sitting above her face, facing Sam as he was about to enter Debbie again. Debbie was looking up at Celia’s pink inner pussy, so wet it was dripping on her face, and her puckered hole. Sam lifted Debbie’s legs up, quite high, then as Celia lowered herself down on to Debbie’s tongue, she pulled her legs back so far she was almost bent double. He never even paused as he sank his massive meat into her gaping pussy, Celia watching as her husband’s magnificent cock filled Debbie so much she could see her stomach bulge slightly. They leaned forward to kiss each other as she ground her pussy on their white fuck toy’s face, and he plunged his cock in and out relentlessly. Celia used her fingers to play with Debbie’s clit, squeezing, pulling, toying with her erect bean, and loving the effect is was having. Debbie was in torment, writhing round as they used her, she managed to turn her head enough to scream out with deranged excitement, her hands and arms thrashing on the bed. Suddenly Sam withdrew, and Debbie squealed loudly as her cum squirted from her like a hose pipe, covering Sam’s torso. In again he went, burying his cock to the hilt, his massive balls slapping against her bum as he pounded her hard. Again he withdrew, again she squirted all over him, Celia absolutely loving watching it, so much so that she came too all over Debbie below.

By the time Sam had repeated three more times, Debbie was virtually powerless, and he was building up too. She felt him swelling up more and more inside her, and when his cock exploded deep into her cervix, she came yet again, her body shuddering with electricity through it.

Sam and Celia kissed again, long and passionately, before getting off the bed, Debbie was almost motionless, apart from the uncontrollable quivering, but she seemed as though all the times she’d cum in the last few hours had exhausted her.

Celia looked at her “yes, you’d better sleep” she muttered quietly “you haven’t finished yet”

She went to the bedside drawer, took out some room, and passed two lengths to Sam on the other side of the bed. They tied Debbie’s hands to the corner posts behind her head, and then pulled her legs up again and tied them to the same posts, leaving her fast asleep, bent double, unable to move if she wanted to, and a trickle of cum oozing from her very red pussy, down her anal crack, on to the wet, cum drenched bed below.

They turned and looked at her as they switched the light off and left the room, to sleep in the other bedroom, but not before Celia had taken Debbie’s phone, typed a short text message, and pressed send.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh god I need to cum

By *orthof40Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Fantastic next part of the story can't wait to see what happens and what was in the text....

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Great story...both still loving it!

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Omfg i luv their dual dominance, luv to be used by them.

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm oh my

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

As always great story

Derby

Watching Kate leading Harriet upstairs still had me somewhat apprehensive, but there was no doubt she was leading the naked tease, not dragging her, Harriet couldn’t wait to get up there. I quickly finished my wine, fastened my dressing gown properly and followed them up, my heart beating quite fast with nervous anticipation.

The sound of flesh slapping flesh, quickly followed by a high pitched squeal, greeted me before I entered the room, and the first thing I saw made me smile and my semi hard cock twitch with excitement. Kate’s dressing gown was on the floor and she was sitting naked on the bed with Harriet over her knee, and Kate was taking her turn in punishing the sexy, pretty young woman. In between slapping her bum, and fingering her pussy, Kate seemed quite stern and dominant, most unlike her normal demeanour. Slap, “you little prick teaser, or are you more a cunt teaser, or both, you knew damn well Debbie wasn’t here didn’t you?” Another slap, quickly followed by Kate pushing 2 fingers in her young pussy, making Harriet squeal in shock.

“Yes, I knew she was out, I wasn’t sure if you’d be here but I knew Phil would be”

More slapping “So what were you planning then missy?”

“I want him to fuck me, I want his cum, owwww”

The biggest slap yet “and what about me then”

“Well you’re gorgeous, just like Debbie, owwww, oooohhh”

Kate slapped her again, then again fingered her wet pussy “No you stupid tart, I don’t mean what do you think of me, I mean what am I supposed to do?”

“Errr, I don’t understand”

By now I’d undone my dressing gown and was standing in the doorway slowly wanking my very hard cock, I didn’t understand either.

“I thought I was having a nice night in with Phil all to myself” Kate slapped her yet again as she bent down to speak loudly into Harriet’s ear “let him fuck me as much as he wanted. Instead, he’s going to be fucking you. So Debbie’s probably being hammered by that massive black cock, Phil’s going to fuck you endlessly, and I’m left wanting”

“I’m Sorry Kate, it looks like you’ve had some fun though before I got here, owwwwwwwwweeeee”Kate slapped her again, but as she did so she turned to me, quietly laughing and giggling. She was making out she was annoyed but far from it, she was in her element, absolutely loving having the little tart at her mercy. More slaps, and I moved over to stand closer, dropping my dressing gown off as I did so, and then stood next to Kate. Still occasionally smacking her young victim she turned and took my cock in her mouth. I looked down at Harriet’s pert little bum, it was so red, more than I would have expected from just slapping, but she clearly wasn’t bothered.

Intrigued by the slurping sounds she could obviously hear, Harriet turned to see what was happening and as soon as she saw me she wriggled off Kate’s knee and dropped to her knees in front of me. Kates knee was covered in Harriet’s juices, her pussy must’ve been leaking like a tap from the slapping she received, and now she wanted some reward.

Kate drew back from me, and pointed my cock towards Harriet’s open mouth. As she took me into her, I knew I’d passed the point of no return, my son’s girlfriend was sucking my cock and wow, it felt, and looked, amazing. I’m not the biggest guy ever by a long way, but she took me in easily, so much so I could feel the head against the back of her throat.

Kate dropped to her knees too, and they kept swapping between each other, while I stood there in front of them, a hand behind each one’s head. Every so often they both paused and kissed each other, their tongues deep inside the other, before resuming on my hard shaft, or maybe one would suck my balls while the other worked my cock.

It was truly fantastic. I could’ve stayed there till I came, but I wanted more. I was desperate to go further and Kate could tell. She stood up and helped Harriet up too, then laid her back on the bed, before lying beside her, kissing each other wildly again, while stroking and fingering her delicious smooth pussy.

I joined them on the bed, so much I wanted to do, enjoy either of their bodies, but the sexual craving of my cock took over and I nestled between Harriet’s legs. Again Kate wanted to be a part of it and she held my cock, sliding the head back and forth between Harriet’s sweet outer lips, almost teasing me as well as our young lover, until she held it and squeezed me gently. I slowly pushed myself forward and Kate moved her hand as I entered Harriet’s pussy for the first time. Supporting myself on my arms I looked down at her as I rocked back and forth. She looked up at me briefly, the pleasure so evident in her blue eyes, her mouth just open slightly, and then she turned back to Kate, their tongues once again down each other’s throats, only now I could hear her muffled moans of delight with each gentle thrust.

As I made love to her her sounds increased, she turned back to face me and her eyes closed, her face clenched up, and her whole body tensed up including her pussy. She came down from her orgasm and I slowed up to hardly moving inside her, her face now beaming first at me and then at Kate, the naughtiness not so evident now, more one of pure happiness.

Kate kissed her gently and slid her hand under my still raised body, brushing against her erect nipples, and down to her soaking pussy. I could feel Kate’s fingers against my cock which was still buried inside Harriet’s wetness. She withdrew them, broke away from the kiss, and then offered them to Harriet to lick clean. It all seemed so erotic, Kate clearly wanting to be involved which suited me just fine.

I realised that without thinking I’d begun to rock in and out of Harriet again, “oh yes, yes, that feels so good” she whispered “don’t stop until you’ve filled me with cum”

Just hearing her talking like that made my cock twitch, and I was now moving in and out much quicker. Kate was stroking her nipples again, but they weren’t kissing, she was watching Harriet’s face intently, who in turn was staring at me, our eyes never left each other until hers closed almost completely as she came again, her pussy now gripping me tight, almost forcing me to cum. And cum I did, firing my hot seed deep into her willing body. Harriet was completely lost in her moment, her whole being spasmed and shuddered, but she was amazingly silent, save for a slight ‘Ah’ with each spurt from my balls.

My arms were now aching, Harriet’s eyelids were open again, she looked at me and pulled me down to her, kissing me so lovingly and passionately. It was as though she’d forgotten about Kate alongside us for a few moments, and then she broke away from me and turned to kiss her.

I rolled off and lay on my back the opposite side to Kate, who kissed Harriet at first and then moved down the bed to her pussy. Harriet was now much more vocal as Kate licked and sucked all of my cum from within her quim, and then moved across to my wilting cock and cleaned me up too.

We all cuddled up together and fell fast asleep, none of us moving until I woke up at 7.30 next morning. Harriet looked so peaceful and angelic, and I stroked her hair, not trying to wake her but hoping she would. She still seemed fast off though so I got up and went for a shower. On the way I glanced at my phone, a text from Debs at just after midnight which I’d never heard ‘Hello Phil, this is Celia, Sam’s wife. We’ve had such fun with Debbie so far and will be having more yet tonight. She’s a bit tied up at the moment though. Perhaps you’d like to come and see for yourself tomorrow. I’ll send you our address at 11.00 am.’

I was quite annoyed with myself that I hadn’t heard the text, but I couldn’t have done anything, still can’t till 11. So I had my shower and when I went back in the bedroom Kate and Harriet were locked in another passionate kiss. As much as I wanted to join in, I resisted the urge, grabbed my dressing gown and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

They both came down too a little while later, we actually spoke very little about our night together, but Harriet seemed in no hurry to leave. Eventually though we decided Kate would take her home on her way to her afternoon shift at the hospital. I waited for the text which came at 11.40, and I set off straight away to their address.

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Wow..this is still so friggin hot!!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Simply, WOW

cheshire/Preston

Still enjoying this story

Hitchin

Kettering

Loving this as always

somewhere

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

[Removed by poster at 24/06/22 08:55:02]

Saffron Walden

Such horniness

Kerry / limerick border

manchester

Mmmmm

Gloucester

Loving it. Still packs a punch

Worcester

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ewtothis1777Woman  over a year ago

borders

Love it

exeter

Derby

Debbie was still asleep when Sam came back in an hour later, but woke up as he switched the light on. Still tied up bent almost double she realised how much her legs were aching. He knelt on the bed and lightly stroked her pussy, making her twitch involuntarily, and then with his other hand he slowly wanked his massive cock.

Her eyes were fixated on him, or more precisely, on his cock, as his big hand slid up and down his thick, long, veiny shaft. She thought it looked even bigger than when she first saw it, no it can’t be, but it certainly appeared so. ‘Why did black cocks seem so much more powerful,’ she mused. She had no idea but she wanted it again, her pussy was still wet with cum, and felt sore, but she wanted to worship it, be split open by it more than anything.

A sound at the door and she turned her head round to see Celia standing naked, leaning against the door frame, one hand stroking her smooth wet pussy. ‘How long had she been there’ Debbie wondered.

“I love watching him wank too” Celia said “his big hands don’t even cover half of it. It just builds up the anticipation until he fucks me”

“It’s quite mesmerising” Debbie was now focused on him again

“I could tell you so many stories about the women he’s fucked” Celia spoke as though Sam wasn’t there “one of the best was when we were on holiday in Spain, two young Asian women, probably mid twenties, only about five feet tall, both got wedding rings on but they were there alone. They’d been eyeing up Sam for a couple of days around the pool, so I invited them up to our room. Once they were there, one of them was all over Sam but the other chickened out and left. So he fucked the first one almost non stop for well over four hours, absolutely destroyed her pussy and bum, but she loved it. Her friend came back and had to almost carry her out, she could barely walk. No idea what she told her husband when she saw him next.”

“That’s what I love, and I love it when you wreck me” Debbie was almost pleading to Sam who was still stroking his enormous cock. She thought how fantastic it would be to have both Sam and Zofia at the same time.

Celia came over, sat on the bed and gently slapped Debbie’s pussy a few times, making her squeal softly. With her legs still bent over and tied with her hands to the top of the bed, she was so vulnerable, but so aroused, her quim and her clit so incredibly sensitive. Celia slapped her more, each one harder than the last, and simultaneously squeezed and pulled her nipples with her other hand, causing Debbie to gasp and squeal louder.

“Ooops” Celia remarked looking at Debbie’s pussy “it looks as though you’re leaking”.

She carried on tormenting her, and Debbie was now so wet, and desperate to cum. All this time Sam was poised ready, and waiting for his wife to allow him to bury his monster cock inside the white sluts honey pot. But she wasn’t ready yet “you see Debbie, it’s one thing you women throwing yourselves at my husband’s cock, and I don’t mind, but I need some pleasure myself. I told you what I like earlier, and I shall get it tomorrow, but in the meantime I like to amuse myself.” More slapping, Debbie now beginning to feel quite sore, and not really thinking much about what Celia was saying, just desperate for one of them to tip her over the edge.

Finally Celia moved her hand, glanced at Sam, who in one sudden movement plunged his cock straight into Debbie’s swollen lips, causing her to let out a deep prolonged groan “Oooohhhh fuck, oh my god, ahhhhh,”

She came almost immediately, his cock sliding in and out, pressing tightly against the walls of her vagina sending her wildly, writhing and screaming, over that edge, a surge of exhilaration within her that went on and on for ages while Sam pounded away at her. Then as he carried on pounding her, hammering her pussy, his huge ball sac slapping against her arse, and her first wave blended into the next.

Celia watched with a huge smile on her face, another one being ruined, although this one had certainly had plenty of cock in the last few hours. She squeezed and pulled her nipples more still, simply because she could, hoping they would become sore too.

Sam pulled out of Debbie’s pussy, and immediately drove back in to her other hole, much tighter but she opened up easily, and hardly squealed. Celia could now use one hand to finger her pussy again, four fingers knuckle deep in the wet abyss, and then withdrew again to focus on her clit.

Debbie’s eyes were rolling around in their sockets, her body now seemingly in a state of constant high as one shuddering climax merged into the next. In her bewildered frenzy she could tell that Sam was tightening even more than ever inside her, and suddenly she felt his contractions as his cum fired into her rectum.

Celia quickly untied her arms and legs from the headboard but her legs particularly felt like jelly as they flopped down on the bed. Sam withdrew, got off the bed and spun Debbie round so her head was hanging backwards slightly off the side. He fed his slimy cock into her mouth, despite it wilting a little she struggled to take it but managed to suck on the head, and cleaned it of their combined fluids.

Celia was standing the other side of the bed, and she knelt down between Debbie’s open legs that were draped over the side, and leaned forward to suck on her pussy. Her tongue darted in and out, occasionally exploring inside, or flicking over Debbie’s swollen button. A small trickle of cum was oozing from Debbie’s still gaping arse, and Celia quickly lifted one of Debbie’s legs up to give her better access to clean it up and bury her tongue inside there too.

Debbie had come down now from her constant orgasm and was sucking more vigorously on Sam’s member, which was growing again rapidly and he was now face fucking her. Celia pulled back with her face and replaced her tongue with her fingers, two, then three and four inside her rear entrance. She tried to insert her whole hand but it was too tight, for now. She knew her pussy wouldn’t be though, and her whole hand slid inside with just a little push, and no resistance or word of complaint from Debbie. If Celia didn’t already know, she certainly knew now that they could do anything they wanted with her.

Sam was feeding her as much of his cock as she could take, her saliva and his precum dribbling from the side of her mouth, mostly on to the floor below but some was all over her face from when he withdrew. Debbie had both her arms outstretched on to Sam’s muscular hips, feeling his movement as he rocked back and forth. Every so often she pushed against him slightly and that was when he withdrew, giving her chance to swallow and gasp for breath before he was at the back of her throat again.

Celia had worked her whole hand and wrist inside her pussy, fucking her quite vigorously, and could feel Debbie quivering. She pulled her hand out quickly and a small jet hit Celia in the face. As it faded, her arm plunged straight back in again, fucking her squelching pussy more than ever until she felt her again, as she pulled out this time an even bigger gush, squirting all over Celia’s upper body.

Between them they destroyed their white sluts weary body for quite a while until Sam’s balls tightened up and emptied themselves straight down her throat. He pulled back a bit and she gulped and swallowed every drop of his copious amounts of cum, despite already filling both her other holes that night.

Celia stood up and they both stepped away from the bed leaving Debbie still sprawled across it on her back, motionless apart from a slight quivering and her chest rising and falling rapidly.

When Debbie had recovered a bit she lifted her head and saw she was alone in the room. A clock on the wall said it was 2.05. A quick look round the room and she couldn’t see any of her stuff, not that she had much anyway. But she did notice a door with a padlock on it, making her curious what might be in there. She got to her feet and shakily made her way to the bathroom, sat on the toilet for a wee, and then stood at the wash basin looking at herself in the mirror ‘Heck woman you look a bloody sight’ she thought to herself ‘you really do look like the slut you are, but so what, I don’t care, I just hope there’s more to come yet’.

She used a glass that was in the bathroom to have a drink of water from the tap, then decided to have another shower, wondering all the time where her hosts were and what else they had planned, or more to the point, what Celia had planned, as it seemed Sam had very little say in anything when she was around. He just seemed to be a real life fucking machine, and a damn good one at that. Celia was an unknown, seemed very nice initially but she’s definitely got a very dominant side to her, and in a way she almost comes across as wanting to punish Debbie for having sex with her husband.

Shower finished, now feeling and looking much better, she dried herself off and went back to the bedroom, collapsed on the bed and was asleep in an instant.

cambridge

somewhere

Debbie's not the only one wondering what's behind the padlock

Kettering

Kerry / limerick border

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

manchester

Mmmmmmm damm hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn this story gets my blood pumping

cheshire/Preston

So love reading this story don’t stop yet

Woking-ish

London

exeter

Derby

The heavy rain beating against the window woke Debbie up, she looked round the room and everything quickly came back to her. A glance at the clock, 8.55 am, she’d certainly slept well but how come they’d not been back in?

She sat up in the bed, one hand gently stroking her pussy which still felt quite puffy from all the sex of the past 12 hours, and her mind started to think. She was in a strange house, with a couple that wanted to use her for hard rampant sex, she should be desperate to get out of there but she wasn’t. She couldn’t wait for more, what does that say about herself?’

She got up and went to the bathroom, when she came back a few minutes later Celia was lying on the bed, her lovely black naked body on full display “good morning sleepy head, so how’s my white slut this morning, hope you’ve slept well?”

“Yeah, really well, I guess I had quite a busy night”

“You certainly did, and we’ve not done with you yet”

“That’s good, I think you know by now how much I like being used”

Celia just smiled at her, “hmmmmm” and opened her legs really wide, inviting Debbie to taste her. She stood at the end of the bed and leaned down, her hands slid under Celia’s thighs and her tongue brushed against Celia’s smooth labia, gently licking her wetness. Her slow movements gradually increased, delving deeper within as she did so, causing Celia to purr with delight.

She drew one of her hands out and slipped a finger inside her pussy, while her tongue moved to Celia’s prominent clit, teasing it and then she sucked on it while using 2 fingers to fuck her. Celia’s purring became moaning and then a soft squeal as her body contracted and quivered, a more evident trickle of her juices for Debbie to lap up which she did so enthusiastically.

Debbie was enjoying pleasuring her so much, she didn’t realise others were in the room until a blindfold was suddenly pulled over her eyes, startling her. She was pulled up, quite roughly, and half dragged, half carried from the bed, by at least two people. She heard the sound of keys, and realised the padlocked door was being opened, then she was dragged inside and lifted on to what felt like a wooden table, and laid down on her back.

She wasn’t panicking but her heart was beating quite fast, the uncertainty of what was happening to her, and not being able to see anything at all. Then she was manouved up the table and she felt her neck being placed in a hard curvature, now her wrists too either side of her head, and then something placed down over her neck and wrists, and the sound of it being fastened. She knew immediately she’d been placed in wooden stocks!

Next her legs which were draped over the end and still touching the floor were picked up and forced out almost at right angles to her body before being shackled too. She didn’t even know her legs would do that without hurting, but she could imagine how her pussy would be stretched open now. Finally she felt a clamp placed round each of her nipples and pulled upwards, ‘fuck that hurts’.

Her heart and breathing now both very rapid, still unable to see, no idea what was going to happen, then it all went quiet and she heard the door shut. Despite the doubt and ignorance about what lay in store for her, both her breathing and heart rate quickly went back to normal, she began to relax, even the pain in her nipples subsided a little, and her pussy was undoubtedly getting wet.

It felt like an eternity until she heard the door open again, but it was probably only a matter of minutes. Then a light touch on her right foot, and whoever’s hand lightly stroked all the way along her leg, circled her pussy, and along the other leg. Debbie couldn’t help but gasp when the next thing she felt was a finger on her clit, and it moved so slowly up her body, over her nipples, and stopped when it reached the wooden frame of the stocks.

A few moments later and the blindfold was removed, above her Celia was looking down at her, a quick glance and Debbie’s thoughts were pretty much confirmed, her neck and wrists were restrained through holes in a set of stocks, the wood went up a long way and also to the side, she had absolutely no idea what or who else was the other side.

“Hello again my sweetness” Celia spoke in such a soft, calming voice, very misleading to what she was actually doing “I hope you’re comfy, no actually that’s wrong, I don’t give a fuck whether you’re comfy or not. I told you I hadn’t done with you yet”

“I’m fine Celia, whatever you’ve got planned, bring it……… oh fuuuuccckk”

Debbie’s sudden cry of amazement was due to Sam driving his cock balls deep into her pussy. She didn’t know it was him, just that it was very big, and he immediately pounded her that hard her shoulders were banging the frame of the stocks. He fucked her as hard as anyone had ever done, her pleasure pretty much irrelevant, not bothered whether she came or not. Meanwhile Celia reached under the part of the table supporting Debbie’s head and released a catch making it drop down.

Despite the intensity of Sam’s hammering, she felt her body succumbing to the inevitable wave that was about to cum, and the clamps on her nipples being pulled tighter sent her over. She shuddered slightly, and her body contracted before she went limp, her head now dropping down backwards.

Almost instantly a huge black cock was thrust into her mouth, and she sucked on it as much as she could, while still being fucked relentlessly in her pussy. Saliva was dribbling from her mouth, with no chance to swallow, until she felt him swell up and four large spurts of cum fired down her throat, before he withdrew and 2 more landed on her face. She shut her eyes as she didn’t want cum in them, but was thankful she could now swallow the cum, and take some much needed breaths. Then her pussy was filled too, deep into her cervix, before pulling out and giving her a brief respite. A few moments to think and she knew she was going to get well and truly fucked, Celia has almost certainly got quite a few guys lined up.

She wasn’t wrong, for the next two hours a succession of guys fucked her in all three holes, she swallowed load after load of cum and had both her pussy and arse filled numerous times, by which time she’d cum herself pretty much continually, squirted umpteen times from her ruined pussy, and was left absolutely exhausted.

But still in the stocks……….

Then Celia appeared again, and bizarrely put some ear phones over Debbie’s head which were playing Lady Gaga’s Fame Monster album quite loud, totally blocking out any other sound.

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

This is building up to a fantastic climax

cambridge

Woking-ish

Kerry / limerick border

somewhere

Dam hard to wait

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

Derby

Having received the text with their address, I set off on the short journey to Sam and his wife’s house, what’s her name, ah yes, Celia. Driving alone in the car always gives me time to think, and I was certainly in overdrive today, my head is still in a bit of a whirl thinking about the amazing night Kate and I had just spent with Harriet. I couldn’t get the sight of her young lithe body out of my mind, I knew it was wrong because of her being my sons girlfriend, but heck, she is so fit.

Then I had a real wild thought, supposing Harriet joined us and we had a foursome? Wow. I’m sure Debs would be up for it, or is it just another of my bizarre fantasies?

Hmmm, Debs, I wonder what she’s been up to. It’s been 18 hours since they picked her up, she’ll have had sex with Sam yes, but probably not over the top if his wife has been there too. I wouldn’t have minded watching Sam fucking her, seeing his massive cock that she craves over, going in and out, maybe seeing it pulsing as his cum fires into her. I wonder how many other guys enjoy seeing their wife or girlfriend being used like I do, and yet I don’t have the same thoughts about Kate, perhaps it’s because she not so keen.

And then there’s Sam’s wife, I’ve always fancied coloured women, I wonder what she’s like. I bet she’s well hot. I wonder if her and Debs have done anything together, that contrast between the two skin colours would be so amazing.

I realised that with all the thoughts of sex, sex, and more sex, my cock was rock hard and probably leaking precum by the time I pulled up outside the house. I was quite surprised at how many cars were outside, can’t all be neighbours. Anyway I parked up and made my way to the front door, which opened just as I got there and four young muscular coloured lads came out, mid twenties, chatting excitedly. We passed on the path and they all said hi, smiled, and then I heard them whispering and laughing as they went to their cars.

The door was still ajar, so I stepped inside. My god what a sight. Nine guys, four white, five coloured, all stark bollock naked, and all with big thick cocks. Most of them weren’t even hard but were bigger than mine when its rock solid, I felt quite inferior, even though I’ve never had any complaints from the women I’ve been with. They saw me and a couple of them spoke to me “hey, you must be the husband?”

“Err, my wife’s here somewhere yeah”

“Fuck man, she is one hot lady”

“She is yeah, she has a fantastic body”

“You’re amazing too man, letting her do what she wants”

“Well, errr, we have a pretty good arrangement I guess”

I was nervous as hell, this wasn’t what I’d been expecting, I thought it was just Sam and his wife, but there’s nine guys here, four just left, they’ve all undoubtedly been fucking my Debs, and yet there’s no sign of her, Sam, or Celia.

Then a woman’s voice from the top of the stairs beside me “Ah you must be Phil, you better come up”

Some of the guys cheered, “you lucky bugger you are pal, we’ve never been given the chance”

I had no idea what they meant, but I feigned a grin, then made my way up to be greeted by a stunning coloured lady, wearing a virtually see through negligée, and she looked fantastic. My cock had shrunk somewhat at the sight of all the huge guys but I could feel it swelling up again in my boxers. She was tall, long wavy jet black hair, pretty face, her firm large boobs were visible through the thin material, as was her lovely smooth pussy.

As soon as I was in front of her she put her arms around me and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply. My hands reached behind her and caressed her waist before moving down to cup her bum cheeks, holding her tightly against me so that my bulge was pressing against her, which she clearly noticed “mmmmm”, she mumbled “I’m looking forward to this” then she pulled back slightly and began to undress me. I found it all so confusing, but a huge turn on, I was still on the landing and now this gorgeous woman had stripped me before getting on her knees and was sucking on my cock, slow and determinedly, with one hand cupping my smooth balls and the other holding my bum. After a few glorious minutes some of the guys below saw, and were cheering, which made her pull away, and stand up again.

“They’re only jealous” she said softly “but I have a policy of never playing with my husbands friends or colleagues. So, you must be wondering what’s going on”

“Errr, yeah, just a bit, but it’s very nice so far though”

“Well your dear Debbie is in there, along with my husband and a couple of others. She’s probably a little bit weary as between them and all those guys downstairs, they’ve been fucking her since before 9, so over 3 hours. That’s on top of the eight or ten guys that fucked her last night, before we brought her back here, and then me and my husband both fucked her numerous times.”

“For fucks sake, she must be totally wrecked” just then we heard her cry out, ‘0h fuck yessss, I’m coming again’

Celia smiled “clearly not totally by the sound of it. I’ve never seen such a cum hungry slut, and I’ve seen a few here. Maybe you should go and watch or join in”

“Errr, yeah ok” and I turned to go until Celia touched my arm.

“Before you go, I’ll just tell you. She won’t be able to see you or hear you, but she’s obviously enjoying it as you’ve just heard, and please remember, I’m in control now.”

Celia seemed as though she could be very nice, or quite menacing, it all sounded very strange, and I followed my ears towards where I could hear the sound of someone fucking, with Celia following me closely.

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Loving where this is going

somewhere

Oh a small teaser can't wait for more this story is well worth the subs for the site lol

Woking-ish

Gloucester

Bloody hell. so aroused reading this

Derby

Inevitably I had a different perspective of what happened next, to how Debbie saw it, obviously really, being as she couldn’t see anything.

From my point of view:

I had no idea what to expect as I went through a bedroom and into another room, clearly a room specifically for sexual pleasures only, with a variety of toys and equipment, and in my wildest imagination I wouldn’t have expected this. Debbie was strapped on her back on a table, I didn’t even know it was her at first, it could have been anyone, her face and hands were out of view, the other side of a tall wooden framed stocks. Her legs were stretched out at right angles to her body. I knew it was her for sure when I saw the two moles just above her belly button. Sam was standing and fucking her pussy, fuck me, his cock is enormous, I could see the bulge on her tummy when he’s completely inside. He’s only fucking her slowly but I can hear her whimpering with pleasure.

Two other guys, one white, one black are either side of her, their huge cocks in one hand, wanking, while their other hands are massaging her tits. Her nipples look very large, and red, sore even, possibly due to a pair of clamps that are hanging down from the ceiling, I assumed they’ve been clamped around her sensitive teats and not long removed.

She’s covered in cum, not that it’s bothering any of them, her chest, stomach, pube area, and tops of legs, I can’t see her pussy or bum but I imagine both holes are awash with it.

As I stand at the door, watching my wife being thoroughly used, Sam withdraws from her pussy completely, his whole enormous length now visible. I’m so envious, I really am. He holds it and slaps her gaping pussy with it, making her squeal, a large trickle of slimy cum is oozing from her and dripping on to the floor below. Now he’s holding it at her other hole, it makes me cringe thinking of anything that big going in my arse but she never makes a murmur hardly as it slides virtually in her completely.

The coloured guy moves his left hand from her boob and down to her pussy, three fingers straight inside her knuckle deep. Now she’s moaning, not in distress but in pleasure, he’s really giving it some and she’s getting louder and louder. All of a sudden he pulls out and she screams as a small gush of her cum squirts out and lands on Sam’s tummy, glistening on his dark skin.

It was too much for the white guy, he grunts and groans and unloads a massive volume of cum all over her boobs and upper chest, then rubs his exposed head over her nipple and areola.

Again the other guy is frantically finger fucking her pussy, four fingers and the palm of his hand all buried inside her, her cries getting louder and louder, she knows she’s about to explode and as he pulls out that’s what she does, again covering Sam. Her hot juices running down onto his cock was enough to make him growl and announce his own impending eruption. He plunged deep into her arse and his hips bucked numerous times as he filled her rectum with yet more cum. I could only imagine how many loads she’d already had. Finally the third guy wanked his cock with incredible vigour until he too covered her body with even more cum.

It was only now I realised just how hard I was, standing in the open door slowly wanking myself as I watched these three guys and their fuck toy, my wife. I shouldn’t be enjoying this but I’m absolutely loving it, what the fucks up with me. I’m so aroused, lost in my thoughts, I barely noticed the hand on my bum cheeks, occasionally sliding a finger up the crack of my arse.

They all pulled away from her and went past me as they left the room. Sam put his hand on my shoulder as he drew close “All right pal” he mumbled, then he spoke to his wife behind me “I’m going for a shower”

I stood looking at Debbie, her legs, well her whole body was quivering. Both her holes were leaking cum, but particularly her arse, the ‘Jen’s cum slut’ tattoo never more appropriate than it was now. Apart from the time I’d watched her on stage drinking piss, I don’t think I’d ever seen her looking such a wreck, but still I found it so horny.

I walked towards her open legs, Celia went to her side, “What are you thinking?” She asked

“Too many naughty thoughts” I replied “Can she really not hear me?”

“All she can hear is Lady Gaga playing through some headphones she’s got on”

I let my cock touch her slimy quim, making her twitch and let out a soft ‘ahhh’. “She has no idea it’s me then?”

“Nope. You want to don’t you? You want to fuck this slut, just like all the others have, time and time again”

I nodded my head, and still slid my cock over her lips. I just heard a faint “please, yes”.

“She’s begging you, the fucking slut isn’t your wife is she, she’s just a body with a cunt to fuck”

Again I nodded

“Well do it then, what’re you waiting for?”

What was I? I don’t know, I plunged my cock into her very wet cum filled pussy, and began fucking her, using her to make me cum, not making love to her, not even lust, just pure rampant sex. A few thrusts and she was murmuring, quite loudly “oooh, that’s nice, yes, harder, fill me up, harder, harder”

Fortunately, whilst I didn’t have the length of any of the other guys, I was at least quite girthy, again not as thick but not too bad. Her pussy though was so loose, and already swimming with cum, so I had to absolutely pound her, my balls swinging and slapping against her sticky arse.

Celia was squeezing both her nipples, occasionally slapping her boobs, and Debbie was squealing from the fucking, squeezing, and slapping. I could tell she was close to cumming again, her pussy was contracting around my cock, and her squeals became loud cries.

I just carried on fucking her, hammering that slag pussy, she wasn’t my wife at this moment in time, she was just a nobody who’d given herself to be used. My balls were tightening, I was giving it all I had, and finally I came, “you want cum? Well here’s another load to add to the gallons you’ve already had” and I fired a massive load into her already full cervix. Debbie came again too, not as strongly this time, but enough to make her cry out again.

My cock squeezed the last drops out, and I stood there still buried inside her momentarily, until I backed up and stood looking at her, my hands on her legs. I gave her knees a gentle squeeze before I turned and went back out to the bedroom.

Celia followed me, shutting and locking the door behind her, then pushed me back on the bed, and climbed on to it too, immediately lowering her head to suck and clean my wilting cock. Then she sidled up the bed, kissing my stomach, chest and neck before we had a very passionate, salty tasting, lingering kiss.

After a few moments she lay alongside me, stroking my cock and massaging my balls, “Did you enjoy fucking your slut of a wife like that?”

“It didn’t seem like my wife, it could’ve been anyone, but seeing Sam and the others using her like that was fantastic. You must think I’m barmy for thinking that way, but she adores being that slut, and I love seeing her.”

“I’ve been waiting for her to say no more, but she just keeps taking it. She did have a long sleep though in the night. I’ve told her that after today she won’t ever fuck Sam again, but I need something from you before you both go”

“Ah ok, what’s that then?”

Just then Sam came back, still naked, his huge cock flopping around in front of his thighs. He was carrying a glass of water and went to the door into the adjoining room.

“Well it’s nice how you’ve quickly got hard again” Celia was sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

“I can usually manage three or four times with a brief pause in between”

“Well let’s see how you go in front of an audience” and she took my hand and led me towards the stairs.

Debbie’s point of view:

She lay there, Lady Gaga ringing through her ears. Celia had said something, she saw her lips moving, but she had no idea what it was, then she’d gone. Debbie seemed to be alone in the room, well her side of the stocks she was alone. She wondered if anyone was looking at her the other side.

She imagined what she must look like, she’d lost count of how many guys had fucked her. Thankfully the clamps had been released from her nipples, but they were so sore. She can stand pretty much anything but her boobs and nipples have a limit. As her mind wandered randomly she thought about Phil, wonder what he’s doing now, fucking Kate again probably. In a way she wished he was there with her, certain he would have loved to have seen her like this, getting fucked endlessly. Ah, bless him, he deserves some form of special treat later, perhaps we could…….

“Ahhhhhhhh, oh fuck” Her thoughts had come to an abrupt end as her pussy was stretched wide again. It felt like Sam, maybe, but it was the sudden penetration without warning that caused her to gasp, and for what had become a routine for the past few hours, her pussy was plundered again. It still felt so good though, feeling that hard shaft ploughing deep into her, back and forth relentlessly. She couldn’t help herself, she cried out “Oh fuck yessss, I’m coming again” and yet another surge of power swept through her. She wanted to pull her legs together but they were still shackled so wide apart.

Slowly she comes down again from her high, the cock, whoever’s it is, is still thrusting in and out, now her boobs are being mauled too, feels like a guy on each side, her poor sensitive nipples being squeezed, quite unnecessarily harshly. The cock pulls out, a few slaps on her pussy, then a brief respite, but she knows what’s coming. The track in her ears, ‘Dance in the Dark’, this is one of Phil’s favourite songs, quite appropriate really as she may as well be in the dark, can’t see anything of what’s happening below her neck.

Just as she envisaged, the huge cock pushed against her anus and slid inside. She could feel it opening her up, and the friction as every inch worked it’s way deeper, but she was so relaxed about it she never complained at all. Given the choice, from a pleasure point of view, she’d rather it be in her pussy, but from a submissive view, then anally every time.

Now some fingers are probing inside her pussy, she doesn’t know how many but they are finger fucking her hard, and it feels incredible along with the massive shaft inside her bum. She can’t help but cry out quite loudly as the intensity inside her builds up more and more, then at the instant she’s cumming he pulls out his fingers and she knows she’s squirted her juices uncontrollably.

She’s breathing fast, coming down slightly, oh yes, she can feel cum spraying onto her boobs and neck, she loves the fact that guys like to cover her in their hot loads, and she’s had a few today. Now those fingers again, feels like more now, fucking her even faster. Whoever’s cock is inside her feels even bigger, she’s sure he’s going to cum. Oh fuck, her pussy is on fire, she’s crying out louder and louder until the guy pulls out his fingers again and she can feel her eruption again, then suddenly she can feel the warmth inside her as another huge load of cum fills her arse. Then to finish it all off she feels yet more cum over her boobs again.

She lies there gasping, whatever lies in store for her next she wonders, but for a few moments she’s alone again. The faintest of touches on her quim “ahhh” she murmurs, a pause then she feels a cock sliding between her pussy lips, teasing her. She wants it, she needs it inside her, “please, yes” she pleads.

As if in answer to her prayers, her pussy was entered again, this guys cock nothing like the size of all the others in terms of length, but felt quite thick even in her overused pussy, very similar perhaps to Phil. It was a very nice welcome sensation “oooh, that’s nice, yes, harder, fill me up, harder, harder”.

He must be able to hear her because he’s now pounding her really hard, while someone, a woman, is squeezing her nipples and slapping her tits again.

Her body is in heaven again, the cock inside her feels amazing, his balls slapping her arse, she’s squealing in pleasure and the guy responds by pounding harder and harder, treating her like the slut she has become, the slut she wants to be.

She feels his cock strengthening and the pulses of his hot cum tip her over into yet another climax, not as strong as some but enough to make her cry out. Then he pauses, as though he’s waiting for something, before he pulls out. A squeeze on her knees, a signal of love is it, or just that he appreciates her cum slut body?

She feels alone again, just Lady Gaga to keep her company, she’s actually ready for something different now, ‘The Killers’ perhaps, or some country. The wait felt like an eternity, it must’ve been half an hour at least, she realised how much her back was aching on the hard table.

Then suddenly a figure above her, the most fantastic sight that is Sam’s cock and huge dangling balls. But instead of offering it to her he bends down and removes the headphones, “Are you ok?” He asked

“I’m a bit uncomfortable on this table, and I think my legs have completely died, but I’ve loved it”

“You’ve been here almost 4 hours, and have been used as a cum dump for about 15 guys, actually make that 16”. He undid the pins on the stocks and lifted it clear. Instead of hurrying to get up she used her freed hands to grab his cock and pull it towards her mouth, greedily sucking on it, until he pulled away “fucking hell bitch, haven’t you ever had enough?”

“Not of you, no”

“Well that’s it, she won’t let me fuck you after today, you heard her. But I’m sure you’ll find plenty of guys that will”

“I’d love to feel you one last time, on a comfy bed perhaps, not here.”

“Well, I’ll wait for you in there.” He’s undoing the shackles on her legs as he speaks “Drink this, and be careful when you get up, you’re legs will be very weak. Don’t shower, Celia wants you to look like the slut you are”

“Where is she?”

“She’s using someone to put on a show in front of my mates, something she’s done a few times”

Sam walked out and Debbie tried to get up, but her legs felt like jelly. She looked down at her body and it was absolutely covered in cum. She felt her pussy which was so puffy, the latest load of cum oozing out of her. Gradually though the life came back to her and she made her way out to Sam’s muscular, powerful body for her last fuck with him.

Gloucester

Amazing

Kerry / limerick border

cambridge

Still going strong, fantastic story with so many twists

cheshire/Preston

Still

Loving reading this

somewhere

What's not to love of this story

Near MK

Well Debbie did say she wished Phil could be more involved

exeter

Basingstoke

Woking-ish

manchester

Holy molely

somewhere

So hope a weekend update

Derby

"So hope a weekend update "

I’m trying, so busy atm with hay making. Possibly tomorrow. Thanks for asking though

Near MK

Looking forward to reading when you get a chance

somewhere

"So hope a weekend update

I’m trying, so busy atm with hay making. Possibly tomorrow. Thanks for asking though "

Well as they say make hay when the sun shines

Hitchin

Kettering

borders

Cant wait for the next bit

Gloucester

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

I haven’t read all the episodes but it strikes me as a “non typical life story” - you are a very fortunate man and wife, from the little that I have read so far, that is….

I look forward to reading the rest.

Johnoxo

Derby

I was led by Celia out the bedroom and down the stairs. By now only 4 guys were still there, but I was somewhat apprehensive about what she’d said, ‘perform in front of an audience’. She’d clearly got some bizarre fantasy and was going to use me to fulfill it. Not that I minded, she was incredibly sexy, a fantastic body, and I would love to fuck her in any situation, but all the guys I’d seen had such massive cocks, so why me?

The guys were all grinning, each holding their cocks and waving them at her, “come on C, you keep doing this, getting some guy in to fuck you and all we can do is dream”

“And I keep telling you, I don’t need a big cock, I’ve got the biggest of the lot upstairs, it’s only fair that I have the sluts husband before they go” she dropped her negligee off, lay back on the table, and pulled my cock towards her. I certainly wasn’t going to complain, regardless of who was watching.

The next half hour consisted of me having sex with Celia in a variety of positions on the table or the sofa. The fact these guys were watching didn’t bother me, the fact was, it was my cock inside her pussy and not theirs’. And she was loving it, she came, rather noisily, at least seven times, each one covering my cock with her copious flood of love juices, and it all culminated with me cumming inside her, just as she wanted, as she was draped over the arm of the sofa.

When the guys realised their dream was going to remain just that, a dream, they disappeared into a back room and a short time later I heard them leaving out the back, presumably they’d dressed first. Which got me thinking, I wonder where Debbie’s stuff was, in fact I wonder what was happening upstairs again now.

Celia and I had recovered from our exploits, we chatted for about fifteen minutes, and I thought I could hear noises from upstairs. I was certain I knew what it was, so I made my way back up the stairs. Sure enough, as I got to the bedroom door I could see Debs lying on her back, Sam was kneeling between her legs, holding her legs by the ankles high and wide, while he thrust that monster cock in and out her pussy yet again. I marvelled at not only the size of it, and how fantastic it was to watch him fucking her, but also at how he was seemingly able to just keep going and going. He saw me watching and just carried on, as if to say “look at my big black cock destroying your white slut of a wife”. Debbie had her eyes shut, mouth open, whimpering quietly, she’d obviously cum while I was coming up the stairs, and as I stood watching so she came again, but I think her exhaustion was beginning to tell as she was much less vocal.

Sam pulled out, spun her round so she was on her knees with her face buried in the bed, then immediately plunged his cock into her dripping pussy from behind, and resumed his incessant pounding.

Bizarrely, I still found it so incredible to watch. Why? I don’t know, but seeing my wife at the mercy of this human fucking machine quickly brought my own cock back to life, something which had not gone unnoticed by Celia. She pulled me back through the door onto the landing, pushed me against the wall and leaned in kissing me ferociously while reaching down to wank my hard shaft.

It hadn’t been long since I’d unloaded in her pussy but seeing Debs being fucked like that and now being wanked by this sexy woman almost got me cumming again, but she brought me close and then stopped. She pulled back, glanced in the bedroom, then smiled at me as she went inside. I stood there, my back against the wall still, just trying to take in what was happening, but out of view of those inside.

The commanding voice of Celia brought me to my senses “that’s it you slag, clean my pussy of his cum, every last drop, oh yes, clean me out you white slut”

Curiosity got the better of me, I had to see what they were doing now, and I turned back into the doorway. Sam was now on his back, Debbie on her back on top of him, impaled on his cock, balls deep in her arse, Celia sitting astride both of them so that Debs was licking her pussy clean of my cum, presumably unaware it was mine. Sam had one hand on his wife’s arse, and the other mauling Debbie’s boobs.

This all meant of course that Debs was still unable to see me, and with Sam in her arse, her wrecked pussy was on full display, the redness and swelling of her vulva, surrounded by dried cum stains on her bare flesh, all attributed to being fucked endlessly for quite a few hours. I should feel sorry for my wife, but I know how much she wants it, to be this slut, and I love it as much as she does.

My cocks throbbing, Sam’s still underneath her, buried in her arse, I couldn’t resist any longer. I climbed on the bed too, behind Celia and between the three pairs of legs, working my way into position, so that my cock is sliding into Debbie’s pussy. My balls are hanging down so that they are brushing against Sam’s huge sac.

Being covered as she was by Celia’s open thighs, it was hard to hear any sounds of approval from Debbie, but after fucking her for a few minutes I felt her pussy contract around my cock and the warmth of her juices around me. Fucking her, yes, not making love, just as I fucked her an hour previously on the table, so I was again, an anonymous bloke fucking a faceless woman, and she was clearly loving it.

As we both pounded away at her, I could feel Sam’s cock inside her, which was intensifying the sensation for myself. Even though I’d already cum twice since I arrived at the house I was never going to last like he was doing, and Celia’s screams of joy as she came from Debbie’s fervent tonguing was enough to trigger my balls into action, unloading yet more cum into her already overflowing pussy.

I then moved out the way and lay on the bed alongside them, Celia also moved, sliding down the bed and began sucking on my already limp cock.

Which meant that Debs could now see me.

Her face was a picture as she saw me lying alongside her, initially one of shock, but quickly changing to one of happiness as she realised I was sharing this moment with her, the final time her bbc lover would fuck her.

Sam roughly threw her off him, throwing her down on the bed, and I leaned over to kiss her, she tasted of a variety of cum, mostly Celia, but I didn’t care. Out the corner of my eye I could see Sam now kneeling between her legs again and I fully expected him to enter her again, but instead he took hold of his cock and began to wank himself. What with his monster thick, veiny cock, his large hand gripping it, his muscular arm, and his powerful toned chest, he certainly looked impressive, and it was so easy to see why Debs yearned after him.

I broke away from our kiss, and she lifted her head slightly to see the impending eruption of cum that would be showering her body. Amazingly I could feel my own cock being gradually sucked back to life, surely I couldn’t cum again. It wasn’t long before I was rock hard again and I sat up on my elbows to watch Celia working my cock. She sat up and began to wank me, her eyes looking at me, then at Debbie, before back to fixating on my eyes. Debbie too was alternating between watching Sam and watching his wife masturbating me.

As any guy knows, watching a woman wanking your cock is in a totally different league to doing it yourself, she has the power in her hand to put you into ecstasy, and the longer it went on the further I went there. It felt absolutely incredible, and by now I was breathing really fast, my eyes shut with the pleasure I was having.

The sound of groans from Sam made me open them long enough to see his streaks of cum covering Debs from her pussy to her neck, and then I could feel my own moment building up. Celia was wanking me so fast she was almost pulling it off, I was on the brink for ages, and then I couldn’t help but shout out as my cum burst from the tip of my cock, 4 or 5 strong spurts covering my chest before quickly subsiding to just a tiny dribble oozing out and running down my already wilting shaft.

Sam and Celia both stood up and she began to follow him out the room, she stopped briefly and turned round to us. “Your stuffs down there” she pointed to the corner of the room as she directed her cold statement to Debbie. “You’ll have to talk to Jen about what she wants, maybe she’ll just let you go, or you can buy your release, but you’re not fucking Sam again. See yourselves out”.

She sounded so harsh, almost resentful for some reason, a very strange woman. Incredibly sexy body but a personality bordering on plain nasty. Debbie and I were now alone and I wanted to get gone quickly. She turned over though and lay on top of me, which was somewhat strange being as she was covered in Sam’s wet cum, and me in my own, but she certainly couldn’t care less. “Oh babe” she whispered “I love you so so much”

“I love you too my little honey pot”

“We’ve got loads to chat about, but how long have you been here?”

“Erm, quite a while”

“Did you see me in there”

I nodded.

“You fucked me didn’t you”

I nodded again, feeling a mixture of shame and embarrassment.

“Oh that’s amazing. I knew it was someone different to all the others, I’m so pleased you’ve been a part of it”

“I have to admit luv, when I was in there, and in here too, I was just fucking an anybody, I wasn’t making love to my wife. You could’ve been a whore off the street. I just wanted to get my cock in that cunt”

“I don’t care. That’s a bit like me, when I’m like that I just want cock, lots of cock, and I don’t care who’s it is. But when I’m at home there’s only one I want, and that’s you”

We kissed each other again, deeply and passionately, and decided to get ourselves out of there. It didn’t take either of us long to dress, but as we stood naked beforehand we both looked dreadful, even I was covered in cum now too, sadly not all my own.

The journey back was fairly short, but it still gave Debbie enough time to tell me about the previous evening and the gang bang in the car park, then everything about what happened once back in the house. By the time we were home it was safe to say the chapter of our life involving Sam was over, but the excitement shown by Debs as she recounted it all told me quite clearly that her desire for sex with multiple guys was stronger than ever. And despite my ever increasing love for her, I was more than happy to see her fulfill that desire.

Once we were home, we went straight for a much needed shower, then collapsed on the bed, Debs particularly absolutely exhausted. She stayed awake long enough though for me to tell her about my night with Kate and Harriet. Just the mere mention of her young protégé’s name sends tingles through both of us.

As I lay there with my arms wrapped around my gorgeous wife, I couldn’t help but think whatever fun would we have next, and who with?

somewhere

oh so what will Jen want I wonder

Kerry / limerick border

cambridge

borders

Awesome as ever

Kettering

Fantastic as always

London

Near MK

What a woman

Gloucester

Damn that’s so hot. I need an angry fast wank now

exeter

Hitchin

manchester

somewhere

Hope not too much longer for next slice of life

Derby

The following week was very quiet, and for once, sex free, which in its own way was a nice change. Kate, Debs, and I still slept together every night, and we all kissed and cuddled, but that was as far as it got.

Harriet had gone away with her parents so wasn’t at work, meaning Debbie didn’t have any distractions there either.

Saturday though, it all changed, in a big way. Kate was off work so we were all at home, and the pair of them were particularly flirtatious all day. Kate answered the door to the postman wearing just her bathrobe which ‘accidentally’ fell open as she signed for something, giving him a full frontal view of her delicious body.

Then we went shopping and they both decided to wear short skirts, with nothing underneath them, frequently bending down to get stuff off the bottom shelf. I saw quite a few guys, and ladies, getting a nice view.

By the time we got home I couldn’t keep my hands off them. It was a lovely spring day, unusually hot, the sun shining right in our secluded back garden, so it seemed only natural to make the most of it. We’d bought some new stuff for the garden a few weeks before, loungers, a table, a rattan sofa and chairs, specifically for enjoying our large garden but seeing the pair of them laid out totally naked was too much for me. I was supposed to be putting sun tan lotion on for them but needless to say my hands were everywhere, as was my mouth. While I was bent over Kate, doing her back, Debs, who’s lounger was just to the side, pulled my shorts down and began to wank my rock hard cock. Then Kate turned over, sat up, and they both took it in turns to suck me.

I was almost reaching the point of no return, when the side gate opened and a loud voice “whoo-hoo everyone” then it was louder and more excited “oh my word, I haven’t seen you for absolutely ages, and needless to say this is what you’ve been getting up to”

Debbie shrieked with excitement and rushed over, closely followed by Kate, to hug our unexpected but welcome visitor, both of them still naked, leaving me naked, and extremely aroused, but pleased to see her too.

“Sarita, babe” Debs flung her arms around her kissing her profusely, then Kate joined in too. It looked so hot, Sarita looking her usual stunning self, being enveloped by my two naked, gorgeous girls. They hugged and kissed for ages, with me standing there like a spare part, before Sarita broke free and came over to me. Her arms went around my neck, mine around her slim waist, and we kissed slowly and deeply. She was grinding her pussy against my hard cock as I quickly remembered how hot this woman was, becoming a mother hadn’t changed her one bit. “Mmmmmm” she murmured “it seems an eternity since you were inside me, might have to fix that later”

Debs and Kate were standing with us now too, both stroking Sarita through her dress, and Kate also had her hand over my bare bum cheeks. Eventually we all moved to sit down, but Debs suggested I go and get us some drinks. By the time I returned with a tray of liquid refreshments Sarita had removed her dress too and was sat in just the tiniest of thongs. Sitting together, sort of, on the sofa, they were all over each other, Sarita I suppose was in the middle but it was a bit hard to judge properly. Between them they looked so, so sexy, each incredible in their own way, and quite different to each other.

“Is there room for a small one” I laughed as I put the tray down.

Sarita looked at my throbbing cock “I’m sure it’s not as big as some that your wife has had, but it’s not too bad.”

Kate stroked it momentarily “we love it don’t we babe” looking at Debs who nodded before going back to sucking Sarita’s nipple, but then Sarita stood up and came to me “we need a little girly time first though lover boy, so you’ll have to leave us for a while”

I was still a bit embarrassed from how they’d misinterpreted my comment, but I backed up to one of the chairs “ok gorgeous, I’ll sit and watch then”

“Not there you won’t” Sarita looked round, scanning the garden and everything round about. She saw a roll of duct tape that I’d been using yesterday to repair a rake handle, grabbed me by the cock and led me to the nearest oak tree, via the duct tape. She pushed me back against the tree, then grabbed my hands and secured them together behind the tree with the tape.

I didn’t believe she’d do it until it was too late, now here I am tied starkers to my own tree! Debs and Kate thought it was hilarious, and my hard cock gave away my own true feelings.

Sarita made her way back to the others, her gorgeous pert bum swaying slightly as she moved, she slipped her thong down and then dived down between Kate’s legs who was lying back on the sofa. Debs was sitting further along it, but she moved, had one leg on the floor, and flung the other over Kate’s face so that she could lower her pussy to Kate’s ready and waiting tongue. All I could do was watch, my cock was twitching and leaking copious amounts of pre cum, I had an excellent view of Sarita’s rear, her wet pussy glistening in the bright sun. Debs had her back to me too but she turned her head round and looked me straight in the eyes just before she threw her head back and let out a deep moan, I could easily sense the electricity going through her body from her orgasm. This seemed to trigger Kate too, her muffled moans quite evident from under Debs’ pussy, and as Sarita sat up briefly I could see how wet Kate had become.

Sarita went back down for round two, and Debs was obviously more than happy to stay where she was, although instead of sitting up she dropped forward, supporting her upper body on her left arm. I could now see Kate’s tongue darting in and out of Debs’ pussy and Debs put her right hand behind her bum, her middle finger probing her own arse.

Both Debs and Kate came again, twice, and Sarita wasn’t just wet, her juices were running down her inner thighs, I longed to be inside her and fill her lovely dark pussy with my cock. Almost as though she could feel my eyes staring at her, she turned and looked at me, then without altering her gaze, she slid four fingers into Kate’s drenched pussy, then withdrew them and licked them clean one at a time.

“For fucks sake Sarita, I’m throbbing,” I pleaded to her “please let me join you”

She got up and sexily came over to me, grabbing my balls but not even touching my cock “All good things come to those who wait” she whispered “but maybe we need to curb your fervour for a bit”. She was looking round the garden, I’d no idea what she was thinking and I didn’t really care, I’d let her do anything, well almost. When she squeezed my balls really hard and then headed in the direction of the garden hose, I have to admit I was more than a little anxious. “Sarita, no, not that, please”

Debs and Kate sat up to watch too, and whereas I thought I might get some sympathy, it was the exact opposite.

She arrived back and stood in front of me, the trigger to the spray head nozzle in hand “look at that bloody hard cock” she chirped “I need to calm it down a bit”

I couldn’t help but scream out as the spray hit my stomach and then from about two feet away she corrected her aim to focus on my cock. In all honesty the water on my hard shaft wasn’t as bad as the splashes and trails down my thighs, but the cold water was certainly taking my mind off their gorgeous bodies. I was looking down at the torture she was giving out to my cock, which was still pretty hard, then she moved her hand lower so that she was now firing it up at my balls, I even felt a little shiver going through me.

Kate and Debbie were in hysterics, glasses of wine in hand, watching their man being humiliated, but I suppose nothing like what Debs has had to endure.

I could feel my balls shrivelling up and my cock was definitely more limp now. But the biggest humiliation was yet to come.

“Please no more Sarita, I’m going to need to pee”

“So, do it then, when you stop I’ll stop”

She alternated the spray between my balls and my cock, I could feel it building up rapidly and eventually had to concede and emptied my bladder as they watched me. Once I’d finished, she gave my soft cock an extra dose, and then as promised released the trigger. She threw the hose away and made her way back to the sofa, leaving me still tied to the tree standing on some very wet grass.

On reaching the others she grabbed her own glass of wine and stood in front of Debs like a sex goddess. That’s what she was I suppose, a sex goddess. She had such an incredible body, I yearned for her as much now as ever. Debs put her arms around her waist, pulling her to her and immediately went into tasting her pussy. Kate came round behind her, pulled her bum cheeks apart and went straight into tasting her other hole. Sarita’s long black hair hung right down behind her as she hung her head back, and she let out a long low pitched moan as her body quivered from the wave that flooded her. Between them they looked so incredibly hot and I realised that my cock was already springing back to life, desperate to be part of their party.

Sarita turned round, so that Debs and Kate had now swapped the areas they were working on. I could see now that Debs had one hand reaching up to Sarita’s boobs, they were still small in comparison to either Debbie’s or Kate’s, but were a lot bigger since she’d become a mum well over a year ago.

Same stimulation, same reaction, this time her moan was much louder, and I could see her wetness running down her inner thighs. Debbie stood up and began sucking on her boobs, first one, then the other, her nipples hardening rapidly. Kate too stood up and was kissing her back while at the same time reaching round to stroke and insert her fingers into her pussy.

My cock was as hard as ever, if not more so, the glans gradually easing from within my foreskin, oozing precum again, as I watched the three of them perform in front of me. Surely they would release me soon.

Then, the dreaded sound of the garden gate opening. I heard it, but if they did they ignored it. I looked across to see who was coming in, who was going to either join in or run away screaming.

As she came into view, I breathed a partial sigh of relief, but it was still deeply embarrassing all the same.

exeter

Wow!!

somewhere

Yeah back...

Basingstoke

Gloucester

Oh I’d love to be tied up like that

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

cheshire/Preston

borders

Mmm who could it be this time

manchester

Mmmm

Worcester

So friggin hot as ever!!

Kerry / limerick border

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great as always ?? ?? ??

Kettering

London

Near MK

Who could it be?

By *ikkiJ-NRWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Who could it be? "

Harriet or Leanne? Kinda hoping it would be Leanne getting involved again and one of her parties

somewhere

"Who could it be?

Harriet or Leanne? Kinda hoping it would be Leanne getting involved again and one of her parties"

Oh yes with the chastity cage too

somewhere

Any updates

Derby

"Any updates "

Part way through next episode. Sorry for the delay again.

somewhere

"Any updates

Part way through next episode. Sorry for the delay again. "

That's great

somewhere

"Any updates

Part way through next episode. Sorry for the delay again. "

That's great

Gloucester

No apologies needed. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Derby

“Oh heavens above, I’m so sorry to be interrupting. I’m sure at my age I should be running away, shrieking at the sight of your naked bodies, but the mind is still young even if the body isn’t.”

“You’re body is still fantastic Beryl,” I wasn’t lying, she still looked amazing “I’m glad you’re not running away”

Debs was the only other one who knew Beryl. “Babes, this is Beryl Harrison, Phil looks after her and her husband’s garden. And she was the one who got the key to unlock the cage when he did the naked waiting at Leanne’s party, and then obviously they had some fun together, then and also the next morning.”

Sarita remembered Debs telling her all this at the time “Oh yes, Beryl, Sally’s mum. I still work with Sally you know.” Despite her nakedness and the signs of her recent pleasures, she went straight over to Beryl and gave her a big hug. Kate went too and gave her a peck on the cheek. Which just left me.

“So, err, I’ve popped in to bring Phil the money for the last few months work, we’ve been out each time so have missed him” Beryl looked over to me, with a very confused look on her face “why have you got him tied up like that?”

Sarita, being the one obviously in charge, was quick to reply “we’re just trying to have a bit of girly fun, we don’t need him just yet”

“Well, em, I don’t suppose I could………..”

I chipped in quickly “oh yes Beryl please, come on”

Sarita again “well don’t wear him out, we need him later”

Debs was quick to reassure her “don’t worry there Reets love, I don’t know what he’s taking but he’s good for at least 3 or 4 times now”

I couldn’t believe they were discussing me like I wasn’t there, but thankfully as Sarita, Kate and Debbie went back towards the sofa, Beryl came to me. She stroked my throbbing cock first, then kissed my chest as she ran her hands over it, and finally went behind the tree and removed the tape.

Once free, I gave her a gentle kiss, but I felt quite awkward standing in my current state in front of her. The other three were at it again, Kate now receiving maximum attention from the other two, so I held Beryl’s hand “would you like to go inside?”

She smiled and nodded, looking slightly flushed. As we entered the back door into the kitchen she gave me the envelope which I put in the drawer, and I held her hand again.

“You must think I’m dreadful” she said “I seem to lose 50 years when I see your cock”

“Not at all, I wonder what you think of me though, of us. You must think all we do is have wild sex.”

“Well if that’s the case then I’m so jealous. I’ve really missed out with Donald. I told him, you know, after Leanne’s party, that I’d had sex with you and he didn’t believe me, said no one would want me at my age”

“That’s ridiculous. You’ve got a fantastic body Beryl, but in all honesty it shouldn’t matter, he should want you anyway.”

“Oh no, far from it, I told you before, he’d be more interested in you than me. So, I’m 70 now” she paused briefly and began to unbutton her blouse “do you still think I’ve got a fantastic body” her blouse fell to the floor, quickly followed by her bra. Just as they did all those months ago, her breasts still looked amazing, so firm and flawless, her smooth skin more akin to a 40 year old.

She was on a roll as I just savoured the view that was unfolding in front of me, her hands now undoing her trousers, and in an instant she’d slid them and her underwear down to the floor. “Well?”

“Wow Beryl, yes you certainly do. You look absolutely amazing”

“What are we waiting for then?”

I took her hand and led her upstairs, she pinched my bum on the stairs, and giggled, we were like a pair of naughty teenagers, except we were both far more mature than that. As we stood at the end of the bed she seemed to hesitate, “Are you sure about this Beryl?”

“I know I want you to make love to me more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life, but this is your marital bed, you share with Debbie……..”

“And Kate too, we sleep together every night, and I’ve made love to Sarita in here, her husband Jez spent the night with Debs in here, and Kate and I spent the night with another girl here not long ago. I don’t think you should worry about the bed” just then we heard a loud wail as one of the girls came again in the garden below the window “or Debbie.”

She nodded, got on the bed and lay back. I had to take it in for a moment, she was 20 years my senior but she didn’t look it one bit. I lay alongside her and kissed her, her hand stroking my chest again. Supporting myself on my right elbow, my left hand explored her firm breasts, just as I was previously, I was in awe at her incredible body. I could see and feel her nipples becoming more erect, and the look on her face showed the pleasure she was in.

I leaned down to suck and tease them while my hand now moved further down her body. As if anticipating what might be forthcoming, her legs opened slightly, and my hand brushed over her thick bush of soft pubic hair.

My middle finger wormed it’s way inside her and she let out a soft gasp, and in no time at all, being pleasured at her pussy and her breasts, her back arched slightly and she gripped the sheets with her hands.

“Oh my goodness” she smiled at me “that was incredible, but you know what I really want” her hand found my hard, leaking cock, which was pretty sensitive from all the torment I’d received from Sarita.

I moved over and nestled between her legs, supporting myself on my arms, with my cock nuzzling against her pussy. Slowly I slid forward, a slight resistance from her tight pussy, but my cock opened her lips and I gently rocked back and forth, letting her get used to me gradually. I thought to myself that almost certainly no one had made love to her since I had all those months previously.

She’d soon got used to me, she’d become much wetter possibly from my own juices as well as her own, her pussy had relaxed, and she was moaning quite loudly, even drowning out the girls in the garden.

I was still being quite gentle, far from the pounding that Debs or Kate like, but I was clearly hitting the spot with Beryl, each forward movement was met by a soft scream, getting louder and louder, until suddenly she squealed with pleasure, her pussy gripping my cock really tightly. I eased off almost completely until she’d come down from her high, and then I began again, now much harder, my balls slapping against her, and her soft pubes felt so strange against my smooth skin.

I knew I wouldn’t be able able to last long, and I wondered if I should pull out, but then I quickly thought better of it and decided my cum was clearly what she was wanting. As my own sensations built up, Beryl’s too were intensifying again, my cock was swelling even more and just at the moment I exploded inside her, so she did too, a very loud scream that I’m sure they must’ve heard in the garden.

I stayed there for what must’ve been longer than it seemed, my cock still pulsating slightly, and I leaned forward to kiss her. We were still kissing when the door opened and the girls came in, laughing and giggling “sounds like someone enjoyed herself” Sarita said gleefully.

I flopped over onto my back and Debs sat next to me, stroking my head and pulling me in next to her stomach. Sarita sat on the other side of the bed next to Beryl, her hand stroking her boobs, and Kate, well Kate wasn’t messing about, she went straight to my cock and began sucking it back to life.

Beryl was looking slightly flushed, understandably, but she was also so happy “oh girls, I can’t tell you how good that was, he’s made me feel like a young woman again, but now I must go”

“You don’t have to” Debs replied “you can stay as long as you like”

“No, I interrupted your fun, and anyway, Donald will be getting impatient in the car”

“In the car?” I exclaimed “you mean he’s out front while you’re in here?”

“Yes” she said nonchalantly, while getting up off the bed, and we’re all in hysterical laughter “I told you, I was only bringing that envelope to pay you for the gardening. I owe you another envelope now for servicing me”

“I’ll service you whenever you want Beryl, but won’t he wonder what you’ve been doing?”

“Oh I’ll tell him, but he won’t believe me. I’ll try and show him the evidence but he probably won’t look, so if doesn’t then next time you’ll have to do it front of him. Now, where are my clothes?”

She said bye to the girls, and we went down to the kitchen where she dressed as quickly as she’d undressed. Then I showed her to the front door, and off she went.

I grabbed a drink of water, then made my way back upstairs, which seemed surprisingly very quiet. I went in the bedroom, expecting to see a trio of naked bodies but no, the bed was empty. Suddenly from behind something was pulled over my head, and I was pushed face down on to the bed. The girls were all chattering excitedly and laughing, a few, well actually quite a lot of slaps to my bare bum, and then I was turned over, unable to see anything, and they tied my arms to the headboard. Needless to say I offered no resistance whatsoever but I was wondering what they had planned. Presumably it was Sarita’s idea, the sort of thing she loves to do, but Debs and Kate weren’t holding back either from their giggling.

Since Kate had sucked my cock a few minutes before, it had gone somewhat soft again, but one of them began to play with it, and I immediately felt it growing again. “That’s it” Sarita said “it’s not much use if we can’t ride it. Ok lover boy, prepare to be used, but you’ll have to guess who’s who”

Before I could say anything, whatever it was on my head was folded to cover just my eyes, and one of them straddled my face, forcing their pussy down on to my very willing tongue, I sensed it was Debs but wasn’t certain. Amazing how much we rely on all our senses. Another one was sucking my cock again, almost certainly Kate as I believed Sarita was nibbling my nipples and digging her nails in to me, which from past experience I knew was her thing.

My suspicions were pretty much confirmed as the pussy I was eating, was getting wetter and wetter and as she screamed out it was obviously Debs, she covered me in her juices as she came, then got off me and next I knew she was kissing me like a woman possessed, tasting her own cum.

A very brief pause then again one squatted over my face, certain this time it was Kate. And then heaven, one of the others got on top of my cock, and as she engulfed me with her pussy, I knew it was Sarita. Oh she felt amazing, and she rode me slowly but deliberately, taking my full length and then lifting herself up until just the tip of my exposed glans was between her lips.

I didn’t know where Debs was, I wondered if she was watching her husband being used and was just enjoying the show, but meanwhile her stepsister was gyrating her lovely wet sex all over my face, sometimes my tongue would be deep inside her, and at others she would be rubbing herself anywhere from my neck to my forehead.

Being unable to use my hands was a bit frustrating, but the sensations going through my cock were incredible, Sarita squeezing my cock as she rode it like a rider on a trotting horse. She slowed up to an almost stop, her muscles pulsating around my shaft, and I could hear her tell-tale moans from the orgasm she had instigated. I knew I wouldn’t be long myself, part of me wanted it to last forever, but the other part of me wanting her to take my seed.

After a few moments she began to ride me again, but now much more vigorously, and then it was Kate’s turn to experience her high, pushing her pussy down on to my face so hard, I could barely move.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls, the tingling in my cock, but Sarita was in control, she would decide when I came, and again she slowed up leaving me on the edge. Kate raised herself up, and turned round so she was now facing Sarita, and lowered her rear hole on to my tongue, which slid inside her easily. It sounded as though they were kissing together, and then Sarita resumed fucking my cock, this time no let up and it wasn’t long before we both came, my load firing up into her as she experienced her own, very loud, wave of electricity.

After she’d come down from her high, she got off me and Kate dropped forwards to suck my cock clean. I felt whatever it was over my eyes being pulled off my head and I looked up behind Kate’s cheeks to see Sarita looking down at me, smiling. I smiled back and looked round to see where Debbie was, quite surprised to see her with her phone, she’d been filming it, not sure why, but who cares.

Kate now got off me too, leaving me prone on the bed, arms still tied to the headboard, my cock no longer proud and erect, instead flopping over embarrassingly lifeless to the side.

“Shall we untie him before I go” asked Sarita

“Nah, don’t bother” Debbie answered “we haven’t done with him yet”

“Don’t worry, I’ll have this working again soon” Kate was laughing as she gently slapped my limp cock.

“Well I’m off then, poor Jez is looking after Jacob, I told him I was coming to see you all. He probably knows I’ll be going home with a pussy full of cum, in fact he half suggested it”

“Well I’m happy to fill it again any time you want babe” I offered

She laughed, bent down and kissed me, and then they all went out in search of their clothes. What an afternoon and evening.

Worth waiting for

Near MK

New Installments never disappoint

Hitchin

borders

Amazing as ever

cheshire/Preston

Brilliant

Kerry / limerick border

somewhere

London

Gloucester

What a morning reading and wanking to this

cambridge

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Awesome, as ever!

Basingstoke

More more more

Kettering

manchester

Damm

Derby

It was quite a while later before Debs and Kate returned, and as soon as I saw their gorgeous bodies my cock was hardening. They took it in turns to ride it, using it purely to induce their own orgasms. Then they released my aching arms and I fucked both of them, Debbie first, and then Kate who was insistent that I came inside her again.

Sunday saw a complete turn around of the weather, raining most of the day. Kate was at work so Debbie and I had the day together, although John and Harriet turned up for tea which I was afraid would be very awkward, but Harriet was very good and not a hint of anything suggestive.

Then we were back to Monday again, and back to work. We’d been chatting on Sunday about Jen and the need to sort something out, so had decided to contact Helen and Michael, well Helen really since Michael didn’t actually do or say anything. Debbie had a couple of ideas which she wanted to run past Helen, one sounded a bit risky but it was her choice. Anyway with the thoughts of that in Debbie’s mind, she was actually given something else to think on when Leanne saw her at work. She took her to one side in a quiet moment and gave her an envelope containing a couple of tickets to a special ‘event’ coming up at a private club in Leicester on the upcoming Friday night. She told her that it was a present for us, and we should go and check it out, as maybe Debbie would be interested if she was to hold a similar event herself. Leanne didn’t tell Debbie any more other than to say we needed to wear minimal clothing.

Debs told me about it that night and we were both intrigued, so Friday night came and off we went. We couldn’t figure out how come Leanne had the tickets in the first place, but maybe it was a sign she still had lots of interesting contacts.

We found it easily, a modern looking place with its own car parking. Two burly guys on the door weren’t at all shy in making sure we had no hidden phones or cameras, having a good feel between my legs and Debbie’s, then we had to put our wallets, phones and watches etc in a bag and lock up in a locker, all under the watchful eye of a third guy. Then it was through to a changing room area. Bizarrely everyone had to remove all their clothing and then put on a very tiny pair of fluorescent briefs. The mens were big enough to cover up their bits, white, the ladies were yellow. Nobody seemed at all fazed by it and once changed, happily moved on. We followed some others and came into a fairly large dark ballroom, a bar down one side, a couple of large tv screens hanging on the opposite side showing porn. Quite a few large chairs, benches, tables, and small sofas were placed at random places in and around the room. At the far end was a large stage, with a cage in the middle where inside two naked Filipino girls were sixty-nining each other. There were a couple of other things on the stage, a low bench and a floor to ceiling pole. Quite minimal which was a sign that those things weren’t going to be the main focus.

The room was very dark, lit only by the strobe lights and the glow from the tv screens. Music was playing, loud but not deafening, an extended mix of Sash’s ‘Mysterious times’ which seemed quite appropriate in the circumstances. What was particularly strange was that the most visible part of everyone was the fluorescent briefs.

We made our way to the bar, the drinks were included, but you could only get drinks for yourself, and an ink stamp was put on your arm, denoting what you’d had, the idea being no one could have too many, get d*unk and cause any disruption.

I tried to guess how many people were there, it was a large room but everyone was well spaced out, I thought maybe eighty or so, which would be forty couples, although a few others were still arriving.

Debbie and I stood chatting together trying to figure out what might happen, it seemed a lot of planning and organisation for up to a hundred people to presumably pay a lot of money, just to stand virtually naked in a dark room, watching porn while listening to music.

Through the darkness I could see a red light moving slowly between the assembled patrons, at head height. It was a while before it got near us but finally we realised it was a tall, very attractive dark haired lady, her hair tied in a bun, and the light was on top of her bun. The most significant part wasn’t the black leather bra and thong she was wearing, or the knee length black boots. No, it was the lead in her hand which was attached to a broad leather collar worn by a slightly shorter lady, a bit like a younger Debbie, probably about thirty ish, long brunette hair, amazing curvy figure, also wearing a black lacy bra, a figure hugging black skirt, and the most striking parts being the spider gag holding her mouth wide open, and also the fact her arms were handcuffed behind her back.

The tall woman introduced herself “hello, I’m Venom, and this particular slut is Nix. I don’t think I’ve met either of you before.”

“Hi, I’m Debbie and this is my husband Phil. No, this is the first time we’ve been here.”

“Ah ok. How did you know about it, and where did you get tickets?” She was clearly being cautious. Debs carried on “Our friend Leanne got them for us”

“Oh yes, Leanne. She told me she was getting the tickets for someone else, and she told me about you. She wasn’t exaggerating, you’re gorgeous. I gather you’ve performed at some of her parties and also abroad.”

“Em, yes I have”

“So you’ll have an idea what’s in store for my slut then this evening.” We both nodded. “Well I’ll quickly run through it with you. I sold tickets for 50 couples, but usually not all attend, there’ll be between 40 and 45. Nix wants to take at least one load off each guy, don’t you slut?” Nix nodded her head positively and made some sort of sound from her wide open mouth. “So Debbie” Venom continued “since you’ve been up there on a stage, what would you say to Nix now in this situation?”

“Oh heck, well, just relax and enjoy it. You’ll get a tremendous feeling of not just being used, but also knowing that everyone is watching you and wants you. Yes, you’ll almost certainly cum loads too, but that’ll seem insignificant, for me it’s the way the guys want to use me and desire me”

Nix nodded slightly, and seemed to shudder very faintly. Venom noticed it too, putting her hand under Nix’s skirt, “she’s dripping wet just thinking of it, come on, but don’t you dare cum until you’re on that stage”

As Venom led her away to the next couple, Nix turned her head back and winked at Debbie. “Oh wow” Debs said to me “it’s not just Nix who’s wet, I am too, just thinking of what’s in store for her. Oh sorry babe, you must think I’m dreadful”

“It’s fine,” I stood right in front of my amazing wife and pulled her to me so that my hard cock was pushing against her tummy “look, we both know about each other now, I know all about your love for cocks and cum, and it’s absolutely fine. You know I love seeing you being fucked senseless, and let’s face it, I’m one of the many guys who’s going to go up on stage with Nix tonight, let’s just enjoy the evening and maybe you’ll have some fun too”

We kissed each other and cuddled, then took another sip of our drinks.

After a while we’d noticed that the red light on Venom’s head had got much nearer the stage, then suddenly Debbie moved over to another couple near to us, hugging the attractive lady, before leading them both back to me “Phil, honey, this is Sacha. She was the one who was really nice to me during that eventful night at Rose and Paul’s.”

“Hi Sacha, nice to meet you”

“Hi, and you too” she turned to Debbie “so Martin and I split up soon after that weekend, we had one of those quickie divorces, no idea where he is now. So I’m single again, although I’ve known Danny for a few years and I suggested we come here tonight. He’s a bit shy though, don’t think he’s going up there, but I’d like him to. Can’t believe I’ve seen you again”.

Just then the room was lit up somewhat by spotlights shining at the stage. The filipino girls had gone and the tv screens were now showing an excellent close up view of the stage. Nix’s appearance, being led on by Venom, was met by a warm applause. Venom was dressed in just a tiny thong, but Nix was still exactly the same, and still handcuffed and wearing the spider gag. I thought her eyes showed a bit of nervousness but maybe not.

Venom led her by the lead around the stage, a few hands were touching her legs as she went past, mostly ladies, but Nix never even flinched. Then Venom took her to the pole in the middle, briefly undid the cuffs before fastening them together again behind it, and removed the lead from the collar. No words were spoken and the music had stopped too. The only sound through the sound system was of heavy breathing, and I realised there was a microphone hanging down above where Nix was on the stage.

We were stood only twenty feet from the stage at most, it wasn’t congested at all, but it was nice to be quite close to other virtually naked bodies. Debbie had her arm around my waist and I had my hand on her left bum cheek, and I was quite surprised when Sacha put her hand on the other one, not that Debs was complaining.

Venom looked down at a group of six ladies standing together by the stage, and in what was obviously a prearranged plan, all six quickly got up on stage and surrounded Nix. In an instant she had hands and tongues all over her, visibly squirming while still restrained by the pole. When one of them undid her front fastening bra, and it slid back off her shoulders, her lovely firm breasts burst free and she let out a loud gasp which came over the speakers clearly.

She now had one lady sucking on each nipple, another stood behind the pole with her hands in front of Nix’s face, fingers probing her gaping mouth, a fourth was in front of her, stroking her stomach and brushing her pussy over the skirt she was still wearing, and the fifth and six were kneeling down, their hands all over Nix’s shapely legs, occasionally moving up her thighs.

Between them, suddenly her skirt dropped to the floor and she subconsciously stepped out of it. She had no panties on at all so was now totally naked, on full display to everyone in the room, and looked incredible. She still had the gag on, and being unable to close her mouth it was making her drool a little, but between them the six ladies quickly lapped up any saliva on her boobs. Likewise the trickle of juices from her pussy, one or the other constantly licking at her wet lips, and flicking their tongues over her clit.

Amazingly she seemed to be a while before she came, possibly nervous if this was her first time being used in public, although the constant sounds of pleasure showed how much she was enjoying it. Then finally her body couldn’t contain it any longer, her eyes absolutely wide open, her legs almost giving way and she dropped a little against the pole, her pussy was clearly soaking, and her torso was shaking considerably as the wave reached every extremity of her. It went on for ages, all the while she was making the most weird sounds through her fixed open mouth.

The six ladies, mission accomplished, all made their way off the stage again, Nix now standing there, still breathing rapidly, naked and vulnerable. The realisation of what she had experienced was coming to her, her eyes were moving all round the room, an excited expectation of what was coming but obviously still apprehensive.

Venom came back into view, moving slowly around Nix with one hand brushing over her. She replaced the lead on her collar before removing the cuffs from behind her, then led her again around the stage, only this time she had nothing to hide her modesty. Then she stopped in the middle of the stage. Nix knew what to do, she got down on all fours and when Venom bent down too I realised there were some rings in the floor to which she fastened her wrists, knees and ankles. Nix let her head bow slightly but Venom quickly pulled it up with a tug on her lead. Then she knelt in front of her, and spoke in a firm, serious tone “Ok Nix, just to be sure, you know what’s going to happen, and you’re perfectly ok with it?”

Nix nodded decisively.

“You’ve no doubts at all?”

Nix shook her head without hesitation, there was no doubting her desire here to get totally ruined. Venom stood up, backed away, looked at the audience, and merely said “Gentlemen”

And so it began, but gentle it undoubtedly wouldn’t be. Around a dozen guys were on stage in a flash, most had already discarded their fluorescent briefs, so Nix was immediately surrounded by cocks of all sizes. Debbie squeezed my waist, a sort of way to tell me how she wished it was her up there, but I knew that anyway.

Nix was being fucked from behind by one young guy, and an older guy with a small cock was kneeling in front of her, wanking furiously, and just before he came he thrust his cock in her open mouth and she received her first load. Amazingly, how big a load was unclear, but she managed to swallow the lot, which must’ve been difficult with the spider gag on. As soon as he’d finished, two more guys took their place in front of her, and gave her a close up view of wanking themselves too.

A grunt and groan and her pussy took its first of what would be many loads of cum too, and although she couldn’t move much she stuck her bum up a bit more as he pulled out as if inviting the next one. She didn’t have to wait long, another guy was quickly behind her, only this time it was her other hole that would receive the attention. Fortunately for Nix, he wasn’t over thick and he slid in quite easily, fucking her hard right from the start.

Another load in her mouth, from one of the two guys, quickly followed by the guy kneeling alongside him. And then the guy cumming in her arse was enough to set her off with her own orgasm, her first while on her knees, and she’d now taken 5 guys already.

The next 45 minutes saw a procession of guys, filling one or other of Nix’s 3 willing holes. She had cum running from each of them, but she’d managed to swallow an admirable amount despite her gag. As Debbie had predicted she’d cum herself numerous times, a shuddering of her body, and a more significant trickle of combined fluids running from her pussy when she did. I’d obviously seen Debbie in similar situations herself, although this was more of a cumdump scenario whereas Debbie’s were more of a fuckfest or punishment. So far I hadn’t been up on stage with Nix, I wasn’t sure I wanted to, watching Debs I found amazing, a totally incredible experience every time. But now I guess the tables weren’t turned, but it wasn’t Debbie up there, it was someone I didn’t know.

A brief pause and Venom went over to Nix, bending down to look her closely in the face. We couldn’t hear what was being said but she removed the gag from Nix’s face, stood up again and looked round “27 of you so far guys, and she’s not done yet”

Debbie looked at me, “wow, that’s amazing. I’d love something like this too”

“We’ll see what we can do babe”

“Are you going up?”

“Yeah probably, if that’s ok”

Debbie smiled, “of course babe” and we watched on as yet more guys took their turn, including myself, Nix sucking my cock until I came and she swallowed every drop. After another half hour it seemed there were only a very small number that hadn’t been up, of which Danny was one of them, I did wonder if it was quite his thing.

Venom appeared yet again, I wondered if she would be getting involved too, but no, she undid the restraints on Nix’s ankles, knees and wrists, then reattached the lead to her collar and encouraged her to get up. She looked in a bit of a state, but she was smiling, it was nice to see her pretty face without the gag, albeit covered in cum. It wasn’t just her face that was covered, her hair too, along with her all over her back, her bum, and now she was standing she had cum trails dripping out from her pussy and bum, some of which was all down her inner thighs. “As you can guess” Venom spoke quite loudly “I’ve kept a count, and she’s received 42 loads of delicious hot spunk inside her”. There was a round of applause. “She’s loved it, and wants more, but I don’t think she can take any more cocks inside her, so we might have to improvise.”

She led her over to the bench and Nix obediently lay down on it on her back. It was only very low and narrow, her arms were off the side touching the floor. Venom dropped the lead and stepped back, looking at the guys around the stage “I’m sure you know what to do”

Again a procession of guys were surrounding Nix’s prone body in an instant, some of them were fortunate enough to be pulled towards her so that she could taste their cocks, and inevitably take their cum in her mouth. The others simply wanked over her, until she was well and truly covered.

Venom returned and with a brief tug on her lead, Nix stood up, again to be led round the stage, globules of cum sliding down her gorgeous boobs and dropping off her erect nipples. She’d been well and truly used as a cumdump and the look on her face showed how much she’d loved it. Her eyes were bright and excited, her smile beaming.

But as much as she’d wanted it and enjoyed it, Venom still needed to show that she was the one running the show, she produced a ball bag from somewhere and put it over Nix’s head and into position. Then she led her off the stage and into the audience which surprisingly had thinned out already.

We were quite keen to stay longer, Sacha and Danny joined us in getting another drink, I’d noticed that both the girls had removed their briefs, but Danny was one of the few in the room still wearing his. It was still quite dark in the room away from the stage, but when Venom arrived with the star of the show to where we were standing it was light enough to be able to get another close up view of what a pretty girl she was. Seeing her like this was different to kneeling in front of her while she drained my cock. Venom and Debbie were chatting, Venom wanting to know what Debs thought of the show, plus asking if she could bring Nix to see her performing at an event of her own, which Debbie was really pleased about. Then she told us to enjoy ourselves before we went.

Debbie was buzzing, holding my hands as she stood in front of me “Babe, seeing that girl like that, covered in cum, oh it’s got me so turned on. I wanted to clean her up here and now.”

“I could sense you were enjoying it”

“It’s made me realise how much I need to do something myself again as soon as possible”

“Well I hope I can watch”

“Obviously, I want you to”

“It looks as though everyone’s got pretty aroused” as we looked round we could see a number of the chairs and furniture were being used by couples who were fucking each other in what was rapidly becoming a mass orgy…….

Quite a long one to keep everyone going over the weekend. Thanks to you all for the great, supportive comments, and particular thanks to the lady who messaged me and provided the inspiration for this instalment.

More to follow as soon as I can.

Phil.

somewhere

Fantastic as always Phil

Kettering

Fantastic story as ever

By *ikkiJ-NRWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I love this story, thank you xx

N

manchester

Oh my lord

Kerry / limerick border

Hitchin

Until next time

borders

Hot

Gloucester

Amazing

cambridge

cheshire/Preston

Great keep going

Near MK

Great Installment, can't wait to read how the night ended

By *illyboy65XXXMan  over a year ago

NEWPORT

London

Derby

I’m looking round at various sexual liaisons going on all round the room. Quite a few couples are having sex together, and I could see at least 2 women being spit roasted. On one sofa, there are 4 ladies all having fun together, and 2 women are riding a pair of cocks on a bench. Danny seemed to have disappeared, so Debbie was quick to go over to Sacha who was on her own. They stood kissing each other, both of them totally naked, and their hands caressing the curves of their bodies, before Debbie fell onto a sofa with Sacha kneeling astride her.

I went over to them, they were still kissing passionately and Sacha had one hand between them, obviously rubbing Debbie’s pussy. I was now quite close to them and Sacha lifted her head and took my cock into her mouth, only briefly until she was back to my wife’s mouth, but long enough to give me the green light. I moved behind her, one leg still on the floor, the other over the top of her legs on the sofa, and my cock brushed her glistening pussy. She pushed herself back towards me just as I moved forward, and my cock slid straight inside her. I was rocking back and forth, in and out of her tight pussy, the position of my legs allowing my balls to swing against her.

Both Debs and Sacha were moaning with pleasure, Debbie able to see from under Sacha that her husband was fucking her friend. Sacha’s hand came out from between her and Debs and she partially reached behind me, almost trying to pull me in closer, this put her pussy in an even better position for me to be absolutely buried inside her, and now I’m pounding her really hard. She turns her head “oh fuck, yes, yes, fuck me, cum inside me, yes, yes”. Then she let out a wild screech as her body erupted in pleasure, I could feel the warmth of her juices around my cock, my balls were tingling and my cock swelled even more as I fired my cum into her. I squeezed my last drops out and went back round to Debbie who sucked me clean while Sacha was rubbing her pussy again and before long Debs was cumming to.

It had been quite a frantic few minutes, all around the room the sexual energy that had built up when Nix was on stage was being released, the ladies had seen her being used and were desperate for their own pleasure.

So it was quite a surprise when the microphone over the stage picked up a voice again, “yes you slut, she’s let me have you for a few minutes, only I’m not too bothered about donating any of my cum to your filthy, slimy, cum covered body”

Most of the people in the room, including ourselves, looked at the stage. It’s safe to say Sacha was quite shocked to see a totally naked Danny up there with Nix. She was lying on her back on the bench, her head hanging over the end, her arms handcuffed together underneath it, and her feet on the floor either side of it. Her hair was hanging down touching the floor, and with the position she was in her lovely firm breasts were pushed upwards, her nipples quite proud and erect, and her soft tuft of pubic hair was now stuck together with dried cum.

Danny stood alongside the bench, his small cock totally lifeless, then he moved to sit astride the bench too. Debbie looked at Sacha, “how long have you known him?”

“Not long actually, he’s gone down on me a couple of times, he’s got an amazing tongue, but that’s as far as we’ve got. Then he suggested we come here tonight”

Debbie just looked confused, trying to figure out how this seemingly shy bloke was now alone on the stage with the incredibly sexy Nix.

He leaned forward and buried his face between her cum stained legs and immediately began to lick out her pussy. She was obviously very sensitive from all the attention she’d had during the evening and her gasps and moans were quite evident. He hadn’t been there long before her cries increased, her boobs were rising and falling rapidly from her fast breathing, and her back arched slightly as the orgasm flooded her body.

He sat up briefly, then as she subsided he inserted two fingers inside her and leaned forward again, this time concentrating on her clit while he finger fucked her. Her cries were now intensified as he sucked and teased her hardening bean, and that with his fingers soon made her cum again, this time her body was shaking too, her head alternating between hanging backwards towards the floor or she would raise it to watch her tormentor as he worked her intimate area.

Danny got up off the bench and stood alongside her again, his cock still completely soft, this time he was leaning down, his right hand went to her pussy and he slid four fingers inside her easily. With his left hand he squeezed her boobs, quite roughly it seemed, but she didn’t complain, just gasped and let out a soft moan. His four fingers were now fucking her vigorously and she was squealing, almost shrieking, as her body approached another climax. When it came it was even stronger than before, her head lifted up, her back arched considerably, and her legs were rigid and outstretched. Her pussy was extremely wet, and even from where we were, we could hear the squelching sound as he pounded her.

Then before she’d come down again, he stood up properly, jumped off the stage and headed towards the changing room. Sacha looked at us, kissed Debbie, then disappeared too. He was certainly a strange guy.

I was focused on the stage, Venom had come on and undone the cuffs so Nix could sit up. She put the lead back on her and led her off the stage and into the guests that were still there. I was pleased when I saw them approaching us as I was getting more and more attracted to Nix all the time. Venom stopped next to Debbie “I hope you’ve both enjoyed it”

“Absolutely” Debs replied “it’s nice to be watching for a change but it’s made me realise just how much I want to be on a stage again”

“Well I know you work for Leanne but I’d love to use you here if you want to”

“I don’t think Leanne would mind but time is an issue, life seems very hectic”

While they were talking Nix kept touching my cock, only deftly, but enough to know it wasn’t accidental.

“How long have you owned her?” Debbie asked

“Owned……., oh no honey, she’s not mine, although I’d like her to be. I hire her privately every now and again, but tonight was really her idea. She wanted to be filled and covered, which I think she has been. Are you happy with it slut?”

“Mmmm, yes mistress, but I wish there’d been more, twice as many”. She squeezed my cock discreetly.

“She’s very obedient, and she’s got some wild fantasies” Venom continued “I actually think Debbie that the pair of you could provide some great shows together”

“Yes, I think your right, I’d love to”

“I think you should show the lovely Debbie an idea of what else you can do”

Nix never batted an eyelid, she dropped straight to her knees between Debbie’s legs, forcing them apart so that Debs had to steady herself with an arm on my shoulder. Then with her hands on Debbie’s bum and her eyes looking up, she buried her tongue inside Debbie’s pussy.

“Oh fuck” Debs cried out “bloody hell, that’s good. Oh yes”

Debbie looked a bit unsteady and Venom held on to her. Nix was licking at her pussy furiously, fucking her with her tongue. It was great to see, Debbie standing in a room being pleasured this way by a stranger. I realised that Nix also had a finger probing Debs bum too.

Debbie couldn’t help but cry out as she came, a flood of juices were eagerly lapped up by Nix as Debbie was shaking where she stood. Then as quickly as Nix got down, she got up again, Debbie looking flushed and breathing rapidly. “Fucking hell, that was amazing”

Nix smiled at her and nodded, and Venom smiled too, then carried on as if nothing had happened “Well, Leanne has my number so if you want to get in touch with her give me a call”

They turned to go, Nix gave my cock another deft touch, and as they went elsewhere I just knew that wasn’t the last I’d seen of the gorgeous, sexy, Nix.

This is amazing

Hitchin

exeter

Near MK

Definitely hope it's not the last we see of Nix

Kettering

Terrific as usual

London

manchester

Damm

Kerry / limerick border

Gloucester

Never fails to make me hard.

cheshire/Preston

Love this more please

cheshire/Preston

Love this more please

somewhere

Any update over weekend

Derby

"Any update over weekend "

I’ve made a start on next instalment but quite a way off posting yet, sorry. Busy time of year for farmers.

Hitchin

"Any update over weekend

I’ve made a start on next instalment but quite a way off posting yet, sorry. Busy time of year for farmers. "

I’m sure it will be worth waiting for

borders

Gloucester

Look forward to the next. So damn good

Near MK

Good luck with the farming, looking forward to reading much more when you get a chance to write

Derby

Sorry it’s been a long time coming, hope you think it’s worth it. Bit of a long episode I’m afraid, but it didn’t seem appropriate to stop half way through.

The rest of the weekend pretty much revolved around sex. I was thinking about Nix a lot of the time, which got me very aroused and Debbie and Kate took full advantage, although I thought Kate seemed to have something on her mind.

The evening at the club had also reignited the burning desire that Debs had to be on a stage again, or at least being in a club or party herself where she is the entertainment. Not that it had ever gone out, she loves it, and makes no secret of it. It’s not just the sex, we have sex regularly and she could easily find any man or men to fuck her, in fact I suggested to her one day she should go in a pub and pick six guys, strangers, to come back out with her, a challenge she says she will do one day. No, it’s that feeling of being used that she loves, used and abused, by men and women, while other people are watching and getting turned on by it.

I should feel aghast at it all but far from it, I love to watch if possible, or at least know about it, and after it’s finished I know I’m the one she’s coming back to, plus she’s more than happy for me to enjoy myself wherever I want to as well, so I can’t object to any of her activities.

Sunday, she was quite busy. She tried to ring Wendy but no reply so left her a voicemail. She also decided she was definitely going to talk to Leanne at work the following day, and most importantly, she also sent an email to Jen in which she suggested something quite brave, but she was confident she could do it. She wants Jen off her back so she’s made two offers. The first is she pays Jen £10k and that’s it, end of. Or alternatively, she offers herself up for a repeat of that night in Jen’s club, and if Jen breaks her again she’ll pay her £20k, but if she doesn’t break her after the set time, then the tables are turned and she will own Jen.

She had run this past me before and I was a bit worried, firstly where we would find £10k let alone £20k, but also what it could mean for Debs. If Jen goes for the repeat, Debs is in for a night of pain, humiliation, and degradation, but she’s confident she can do it. And as regards the money, that’s where Wendy and Leanne come in, she’s saved some from her past work, but she needs to earn the rest and quickly. Like I said, she’d been busy on Sunday.

By Sunday night, because she’d been thinking and talking about sex all day, we had the most amazing sex. When we’re making love it’s always mind blowing, but this was on a different level. Kate hardly got a look in on my cock as Debs was insatiable, wanting it in her pussy and her arse, and sucking it regularly in between. Eventually my poor cock had cum so much it was completely limp and lifeless, so then she relied on Kate to satisfy her until we were all exhausted and fast asleep in bed.

At work on Monday, the day seemed to drag, they were busy though throughout the morning but it quietened down in the afternoon and Harriet had that naughty and mischievous look about her. She stood next to Debbie at one of the counters “John fucked me yesterday on the lawn” she whispered.

“Harriet, I don’t think you should be telling me that, not about my son fucking you”

“Why not, you have, and so has Phil. Did you know their cocks are very similar but Phil’s is a bit thicker?

“Harriet, for fucks sake, stop it. I don’t need to know that.”

“When John was fucking me yesterday I looked over his shoulder and our neighbour was watching out of his bedroom window”

“What, the old guy? He must be about 80”

“Yeah him. I wonder if he got hard”

“You need to be more careful. Come on, we’ve got customers”

As wrong as it was, this brief conversation with her flirtatious assistant merely added to Debbie’s need to chat with Leanne, so as closing time arrived she shut up the shop quickly, bid farewell to Harriet, asking her to lock the door behind her as she left, then went up to Leanne’s flat upstairs.

“Mmmm, I haven’t seen you properly for quite a while” Leanne said as they hugged and kissed “I know we see each other on a work basis but not as friends”

“I was only saying the other day Leanne, life is so hectic isn’t it?”

“Definitely, so tell me about the other night, did you enjoy it? Did you see Angela?”

“Yes we both loved it, is Angela the tall lady who owns it, she called herself Venom”

“Yes that’s her, and who did she have with her?”

“A lovely young woman called Nix, almost like a younger version of myself. Phil fancies her loads, I know he does, and to be honest I do too. Basically the night revolved around guys cumming inside her, I lost count but she must have taken at least 30, and then loads more wanked over her. Finally Rose’s friend Sacha, she was there with her new fella, who’s bloody weird, but he set to work on Nix and made her cum quite a few times.”

“I thought you’d enjoy it” By now they’d made their way from the kitchen through to the living room area, complete with a glass of wine each, and were sitting closely together on the sofa, Leanne stroking Debbie’s hair.

“It’s got me thinking though Leanne, seeing someone on stage like that. I really want to do something again. I know it’s not been that long, but I’m becoming a bit addicted. Actually, I’m slightly disappointed I shan’t see Sam again but I know I can’t”.

“Well Debbie love, I couldn’t do what you do at all but if you and Phil are ok with it then go for it. Actually I had a call over the weekend, I’m not sure if this is what you want or not, but I did mention you”

“Oooh yes, tell me please”

“Well there’s a guy we used to know, he would come to our parties, always very polite and respectful. He’s been involved in lots of different business, one of which is a number of sex shops. He’s decided he wants to have a sort of role play evening, which he wants to have filmed.”

“Ok, so how do I fit in?” Debbie had been listening so intently that she hadn’t really noticed that as Leanne was talking she’d been unbuttoning Debbie’s blouse.

“Well, he’s much older than you and absolutely loaded. He’s got this idea in his mind, you would be married to a guy who would be his nephew. There would be a social evening with you and six or eight guys.”

“That sounds like fun, as you probably guessed I’m definitely up for it.”

“It’ll pay really well, but you have to remember that there’ll be at least two people filming it, and he might want to sell the film too, depending on how good it is”

“Ah ok” Debbie was shuffling around on the sofa, getting quite aroused at the thought of having sex with a number of guys, and also the fact Leanne was squeezing her nipples through her bra, “who would see it?”

“You wouldn’t know. But a condition of doing it is that you agree to it being sold”

“So it’s a porno, I’d be a porn star?”

“Well, yes, I guess so. As I say, it might not be for you but it would pay extremely well if you did”

Debbie realised how wet her pussy was, apart from the obvious worry about what if John saw it, she knew she wanted it, and the money would be the icing on the cake. But just as she was about to say ‘yes’, the sound of a glass breaking on the floor in the kitchen stopped her. They looked at the door, Leanne went over, and opened the door to the kitchen. “What the fuck………, what are you doing………, have you been spying on us?” She came back in the room dragging an embarrassed Harriet by the arm.

“I thought you’d gone home” Debbie asked, not thinking about the fact that Leanne had virtually removed her blouse.

“You seemed keen to come up to Leanne, and I wanted to see what you were up to”

“She’s seen us before you know” Debbie looked at Leanne “she’s quite naughty really”

“Is she indeed? Well I’ve seen her teasing you and flirting with you. Maybe she needs reprimanding. Ok then missie, strip!”

Leanne was expecting her to protest, but far from it, the young assistant couldn’t get her clothes off quick enough. Debbie turned round on the sofa to get a better view, stroking her own pussy as she did so, and as Harriet removed her lacy panties she saw how wet they were. Debbie was used to being mesmerised by Harriet, and losing herself to the magnet of her young body, but she was eager to see how she would react to the more forceful Leanne.

“Hmmm, very nice” Leanne was studying her young body, gently sliding her hand over her pert bum, her firm breasts, and her completely smooth pussy, causing her to gasp. “Bend over” she ordered. Harriet knew what was coming, but she also knew that she had the upper hand because she knew how she could easily get Debbie under her spell, and could probably do the same with Leanne if and when she wanted to. She moved the short distance towards the sofa, then bent over as instructed, supporting herself by holding onto Debbie’s knees with her outstretched arms, her legs dead straight and slightly apart.

Harriet’s eyes were locked on to Debbie’s as the first slap from Leanne’s palm hit her bum, but she never even flinched. Leanne put her other hand on the flat of Harriet’s back to steady herself, and then reigned down a succession of hard, stinging whacks on her bum. Harriet still never flinched, she just gazed at Debbie and smiled broadly. She was loving it, and both Debbie and Leanne could see the juices running down the inside of her legs from her pussy.

Leanne was trying to make out that she was cross, but in effect she was far from it. She’d seen the little tease with Debbie in the shop, she knew about their times together, and she knew one day she would have the opportunity to enjoy her too. Now was that opportunity. Since Debbie had awakened her interest in the female body she’d watched Harriet with increasing desire, now here she was, bent over naked in front of her, that glorious young pussy glistening with her juices. “You little slut” again she tried to sound firm “you’re not supposed to be enjoying it.”

Still smiling, Harriet winked at Debbie before standing up and turning round to face Leanne. Completely unfazed by standing totally naked closely in front of her, even though she was probably 35 years her senior, Harriet reached out and deftly removed Leanne’s jacket and discarded it on the floor. Then, with Leanne now speechless at her audacity, she quickly began to unbutton her blouse. Debbie meanwhile had thrown off her own blouse and bra, and dropped forwards off the sofa on to her knees immediately behind Harriet’s lovely bum. She kissed both cheeks and then pulled them apart with her hands revealing her tight puckered hole, and delved in to rim her with her eager tongue.

By now Leanne had become topless, Harriet had removed her blouse and white bra, and she leaned forward to kiss and suck on Leanne’s large mature breasts, whilst at the same time, undoing the belt and buttons on her trousers. They too fell to the floor, all that remained were her white panties. Just as Debbie had done on previous occasions, Leanne had succumbed to Harriet’s spell, and was powerless to offer any resistance as the brazen temptress leaned over further still, slid her hands inside Leanne’s underwear, and slid them down to reveal her smooth mature pussy.

Leanne was almost embarrassed at how easily she’d given herself up, and how turned on she was. Not only were her nipples hard and sensitive to Harriet’s touch, she could feel how wet her pussy was, and she was desperate to be touched or licked there.

Harriet was loving it too, not just from how quickly she’d turned Leanne round, but also from the sensation of Debbie’s tongue probing deep inside her bum. She kissed Leanne’s pussy, only briefly, but enough to taste her sweetness and feel her twitch, then she kissed her way all the way back up her body, pausing at her erect nipples for a moment and finally reaching her lips. They kissed passionately and deeply, their arms wrapped around each other, while Debbie was almost forgotten about still fucking Harriet with her tongue.

Leanne suddenly took charge again, she grabbed hold of Harriet’s arm and led her into the bedroom, virtually throwing her on to the large bed, then quickly got on the bed too and sat astride her face. Harriet eagerly probed her mature pussy and licked and sucked at her juices.

Debbie discarded the rest of her clothes and got on the bed too, sucking Harriet’s young nipples while rubbing her smooth pussy with her hand and working her fingers between her soft labia. Both Leanne and Harriet were moaning more and more from the pleasures they were receiving, although Harriet’s were muffled somewhat as Leanne ground down on her. They both came pretty much simultaneously, and Harriet’s face and Debbie’s hand were both covered.

Debbie moved down to Harriet’s sopping pussy, and began licking up her wetness, occasionally flicking and toying with her clit. Then she sucked on the sensitive button more still, while at the same time inserting her middle finger inside her willing hole. Harriet was trying hard to do similar with Leanne but she was losing herself to the sensations Debbie was giving her. It wasn’t long before she came again, her back arched up and she shuddered quite violently, lost completely to the spasms going through her body.

Leanne got off the bed, and went back to the kitchen for a glass of water. When she returned, the others were lying side by side kissing. She stood for a moment and watched them, admiring both their bodies, Harriet in her very early twenties and Debbie twice that, but both so sexy. Then she saw herself in the mirror and realised that she was pretty fit too for a woman in her fifties and had nothing to be ashamed of.

She got on the bed too, kneeling beside Debbie, kissing her boobs, she’d always loved her body and wanted to explore it again. She kissed her way down her stomach, over the tattoo, remembering that she hadn’t had chance to tell her what she’d found out, and nestled between her legs which opened slightly giving her access to her delicious pussy. She began to kiss her lips, tasting her, probing inside with her tongue. She stretched her own legs out too on the large bed, and was aware of a hand on her bum cheeks but didn’t know if was Debbie or Harriet. She didn’t care, but was hoping that her own pussy would get some more attention from one of them.

Then, as if they’d heard her thoughts, Debbie slowly turned her over and sat astride her in a sixty nine, then leaned forward to devour her, pulling her lips apart with her fingers, exposing the juicy pinkness of her quim. She explored deep inside with her tongue, and Leanne let out a loud gasp when Debbie’s fingers touched her sensitive clit.

At the same time Leanne was working on Debbie’s own treasure trove, alternating between her fingers or tongue penetrating her, and lapping up her juices as they slowly oozed out. Then while she was looking upwards at the delights between Debbie’s thighs, Harriet moved to kneel beside her. She began to kiss Debbie’s smooth bum, then focused more on her exposed anus, rimming her and darting inside with her tongue, which Leanne could see clearly.

Now Harriet’s fingers found their way to Debbie’s pussy too, so that both of them were finger fucking her. Harriet was now kneeling straight up again, and with her other hand she began to circle Debbie’s brown ring, which was still quite moist from using her tongue. Her finger slid in easily, Debbie totally relaxed, and thoroughly enjoying the two in her pussy and the one in her bum.

Leanne’s breathing increased, her finger slipped from Debbie’s pussy, as her engorged clit was sucked and toyed with more and more until the climax hit her. She cried out as the wave swept through her body, much stronger than earlier, her legs trembling with the excitement.

With Leanne’s finger having slipped out, Harriet had both of Debbie’s holes to herself, two fingers now in each, but gradually she worked a third and a fourth into her pussy. Still on her knees straddling Leanne’s face, Debbie was totally vulnerable to whatever Harriet wanted to do, and she was slowly losing herself to the young woman. Instead of sucking and licking Leanne’s clit and pussy, her head dropped down to rest between her thighs, whimpering loudly.

Leanne had now come down from her own high, and watched intently as Harriet’s fingers probed Debbie’s sopping pussy just inches above her. A constant trickle of her love juices were dribbling down on to her face, a lot of which she managed to catch with her mouth. Leanne might be the boss at work, and she’d thought she was in charge when she found Harriet in the kitchen, but no, Harriet was running this show now. She’d thoroughly ruined Debbie’s pussy before and she intended on doing so again.

Slowly but surely, Harriet worked the whole of her hand inside her, fucking her vigorously right up to her wrist, and still had two fingers in her other hole too. Debbie came with a series of loud cries and kept cumming, twice more. Sometimes Harriet would completely withdraw her hand, before plunging it straight back in to the wide, gaping, cavern.

Leanne was absolutely covered from her neck up, but she’d loved having such a close up view of Debbie’s destruction. Finally Harriet pulled out completely and in a final way of showing her control, she gave Debbie a gentle push and she rolled over, a quivering wreck on the bed. Harriet looked down at Leanne, smiling at what a mess she looked, she stroked her hair, then slid her hand back over her face and wormed her fingers between Leanne’s lips for her to suck on them, the same fingers that had just been in Debbie’s bum.

She leaned down as if to kiss her but pulled back, using both hands she stroked Leanne’s body, all the way from her breasts to her pussy. Leanne lifted herself up on to her elbows and looked down as Harriet slid two fingers inside her “Oh Harriet no, I don’t think I can…., ooohhhh” A third and fourth finger. She raised her legs and opened them, she didn’t want it, or did she?

She tried to relax, but in effect she was already relaxed, and her pussy was so wet merely at the knowledge of what was coming, and before she knew it Harriet was wrist deep inside her too. She tried to watch her own body being destroyed just as her best friend’s had been, but her head collapsed back on to the bed. When her first orgasm hit her she was already virtually screaming in pleasure, but Harriet didn’t stop, fisting her mature cunt furiously for at least ten more minutes by which time she’d cum endlessly and was left totally wrecked.

Harriet stood up at the end of the bed “ok ladies, I’m off, my pussy is desperate for John’s cock. See you in the morning. Oh yes, I can’t wait to see the film you’re going to be in Debbie. Bye”

Debbie mouthed ‘bye’ to her but not much sound came out. She rolled over, clutched Leanne’s legs, and fell asleep instantly.

cheshire/Preston

Wonderful

borders

So hot

Still got it!!

Worcester

Awesome as ever..so hot!

Kerry / limerick border

London

Kettering

cambridge

Near MK

Wow what a life that would be

Gloucester

I’m leaking

Saffron Walden

mmmm m

Derby

Again, apologies for the long delay, but I will post the next episode as a new thread, part 9.

As always, thanks for all the comments and PM’s , and please message me if you need links to any of the previous parts.

Phil.

» Add a new message to this topic