FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mate fucking wife

mate fucking wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy but horny OP   Man  over a year ago

wakefield

Got married in 2003

fast forward to live aid 2 concert on tv 2005..me my wife and my mate watching it all boozed up

me and mrs on couch her feet in my groin and she started to rub my cock, after about 5 minutes she stated out of the blue...oooh you have pre cum on your shorts..total embarrassment on my part my friend laughed and called me a pussy, wife said yes he is and pretty useless in bed too my mate just laughed

nothing happened for half hour and then the wife went for a shower and i said sorry about that he said its fine but i have to say mate ive always thought that your sex life was good i said it is but i cant last long when having sex and shall we try and forget it because it pisses her off that im like this

yes sure sorry mate..the wife comes down in her dressing gown and gets back on the sofa and continues to rub my crotch i can tell shes horny so i ask her quietly if she wants a quickie upstairs..she nods her head no

over the next 10 minutes her dressing gown had become loose showing her bouncy tits, my mate noticed and you could clearly see him fidgeting with a hard on...just bloody sort yourself out my missus said to him so he adjusted his crotch for more comfort

her robe was now fully open showing her tits and thighs i was rock hard as we both waited the next move, when suddenly she stood up and said if anyone wants me ill be upstairs, and she walked out naked

i looked at my mate and said look if something happens tonight you cant tell anyone if not go home now, fuck off im staying he said

we went upstairs and found her on the bed naked legs wide rubbing her clit

what a turn on the sight was as we both took our clothes off and got on the bed

come on you first she said to me as she leaned over to suck my cock, i wanted to last but came almost straight away which she swallowed very quickly

your turn she said as my mate with his very thick cock was straight in her mouth she sucked him for a minute or two before he was pulled on the bed and told to fuck me hard

man they fucked for 10 minutes before she said dont come inside me come over my tits which he did...i was hard again and fucked her for a record 5 minutes or so before coming inside her

we had a drink before they fucked again and i watched him cum over her pussy

nothing happened again for several weeks until we were informed she wanted a repeat night, we played together regularly until he moved away and got married

still swinging to this day but a little more settled and relaxed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story mate, a lot of blokes would be embarrassed to say they didn’t last long so good on you !! And good on the Mrs for harbinger you both

wakefield

"

Nice story mate, a lot of blokes would be embarrassed to say they didn’t last long so good on you !! And good on the Mrs for harbinger you both "

cheers.tbh ive never been that good... man or woman i cum pretty quick

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Canny tale, did it ever go any further between the two males.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Great story... you still play together?

wakefield

"Great story... you still play together?"

read our verifications

wakefield

"Great story... you still play together?

read our verifications "

my apologies i assumed you meant do i still play with wife.yes..

the other guy..no

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Nice

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story

Horny story

wakefield

plenty more stories to tell when i get a minute to recall and type them

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *aykhanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Got married in 2003

fast forward to live aid 2 concert on tv 2005..me my wife and my mate watching it all boozed up

me and mrs on couch her feet in my groin and she started to rub my cock, after about 5 minutes she stated out of the blue...oooh you have pre cum on your shorts..total embarrassment on my part my friend laughed and called me a pussy, wife said yes he is and pretty useless in bed too my mate just laughed

nothing happened for half hour and then the wife went for a shower and i said sorry about that he said its fine but i have to say mate ive always thought that your sex life was good i said it is but i cant last long when having sex and shall we try and forget it because it pisses her off that im like this

yes sure sorry mate..the wife comes down in her dressing gown and gets back on the sofa and continues to rub my crotch i can tell shes horny so i ask her quietly if she wants a quickie upstairs..she nods her head no

over the next 10 minutes her dressing gown had become loose showing her bouncy tits, my mate noticed and you could clearly see him fidgeting with a hard on...just bloody sort yourself out my missus said to him so he adjusted his crotch for more comfort

her robe was now fully open showing her tits and thighs i was rock hard as we both waited the next move, when suddenly she stood up and said if anyone wants me ill be upstairs, and she walked out naked

i looked at my mate and said look if something happens tonight you cant tell anyone if not go home now, fuck off im staying he said

we went upstairs and found her on the bed naked legs wide rubbing her clit

what a turn on the sight was as we both took our clothes off and got on the bed

come on you first she said to me as she leaned over to suck my cock, i wanted to last but came almost straight away which she swallowed very quickly

your turn she said as my mate with his very thick cock was straight in her mouth she sucked him for a minute or two before he was pulled on the bed and told to fuck me hard

man they fucked for 10 minutes before she said dont come inside me come over my tits which he did...i was hard again and fucked her for a record 5 minutes or so before coming inside her

we had a drink before they fucked again and i watched him cum over her pussy

nothing happened again for several weeks until we were informed she wanted a repeat night, we played together regularly until he moved away and got married

still swinging to this day but a little more settled and relaxed

"

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

» Add a new message to this topic