FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Realdea1's (bad hair day)

Realdea1's (bad hair day)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealDea1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Louth/M1

So a few factors combine to this true story... I've swung for many years, this happened in 2011 and was a combination of a bi guy I'd met years earlier and kept in touch with and my next door neighbour! (The initial bagging of her we can leave to another day..) Now I'd been shagging the neighbour almost constantly a few times a week, quite a dirty horny bitch I must say... and yes it was a shock... Like I said I'd been swinging a long time and I'd no need to eye my neighbour... in fact they'd been renting next door for 2 years and I just saw her as a pleasant lady, bi younger than me and yes good figure... but I had a rule not to shit on own doorstep and really hadn't considered her as part of my adventure... friend of the wife at the time, ex now and a risk I didn't need...

Well we'd been shagging lots, I'm getting to know her and she me... and in the conversation she talked of another cock... she was bi, I'd admitted I was and she thought an extra cock would be great! I then set my adventurous mind going.... Now I had a big van and I used to make it more comfortable for meets... and in between us using each others homes... we used the van too... my far too adventurous head thought what better than to be kinda caught! I say caught... that's where Chris my bi friend came in... I had been telling Chris what was going on with Trish my neighbour, her need for extra cock and yes he was big...

So I put it to him and he agreed he wanted in.... So now it gets difficult, those who have done threesomes with two independent people will get me here... putting three ppl in the same place at the same time is never easy!

So Trish is going away with the Hubby and kids... so that morning she is getting nails done and the hair... and also wants a final fuck before she goes away... my mind goes into overdrive and balls before brain engages... I contact Chris... saying there is a possible opening... I tell him her plans and then my plan.... I will meet Trish after hair n nails, drive to an arranged place... he be close by to see us arrive and give us time to get going in the back... I will deliberately leave back door unlocked and when he feels right... open suddenly, shock her and obviously I'll be expecting it...

What doesn't go to plan is she is running late with hair n nails, she now has less time... but my balls are running the show... so I'm sticking with it! Shit damn fuck.... tbc ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *iMassageAddictMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Look forward to this thanks

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ealDea1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Louth/M1

So time is passing but I've planned too much to drop it and I'm so horned... Texts going back and forth... Chris in place waiting and finally Tricia is in her car and on the way to meet me... where she will park and we can make our way to the arranged place...

She is apologetic and my hearts racing know what's coming and she has no idea.. We Climb into the back, she looks fantastic.. hair all perfect and new shellac nails... mmm.. I snog and get my hands all over her body... feeling her fine arse and oh those big tits with amazingly big dark and so hard nipples... I get her naked as quick as my self and just know we have little time and I want to get my cock in her... so we get laid down and she is soaking... this girl is in need... and I'm thinking you going to get so satisfied soon as.... suddenly the door opens! Tricia all in panic as our intruder asks what the hells going on... Her shock n surprise is quickly gone and replaced by a smile... this dirty girl is now thinking Mmmmm two cocks... that smile grows as Chris gets naked and Tricia sees his massive cock!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start, hope there is more soon

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great start

By *ake the snakeMan 49 weeks ago