FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing Truckers 2.

Flashing Truckers 2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It said the thread got too big, so I'll carry on with a new one.

So, we had just arrived at St Pancras station, after me texting Alice orders on the train in to London, which she obayed to the letter, giving a least 4 guys a pleasurable journey.

We had two hours before we could check in to our hotel on the Strand, so I decided to head for a pub in Covent garden.

I allowed Alice to keep her coat on while on the Tube, but once we got to the lifts at Covent garden station, we seperated, and became two single people for a bit.

I text Alice, when the lift comes, take off your coat, walk in, and stand facing inwards so people could see. I just made it in to the crowded lift which had at least 20 people in.

She looked amazing, her breasts and nipples being at least 6 guys centre of attention, and as she went through the barrier at the top, she got her suitcase stuck, and one of the guys who was in the lift was straight over offering to help, he lifted her case over the barrier, put it down on the other side.

He was about 35 ish, quite fit and nicely dressed, with thick black hair and a well trimmed beard.

They started a polite conversation, I text her, tell him you are going into the pub on the corner, opposite the station.

Luckily, he asked her if she had far to go, she told him she had a meeting in London, but not for two hours, so might get a drink in the pub, maybe I can buy you a drink for your kindness in helping me. Of course he agreed, and they disappeared in to the pub.

I followed them at a safe distance, they had chosen a small round table on the left of the bar, just two seats, and I sat down also on the left, but nearer the door.

The guy went to the bar, I saw the familiar G&T being poured, I went to the bar, stood next to the guy, and ordered myself a bottle of Bud, looked at Alice sitting there, her short skirt very high up her thighs, her breasts looking more inviting than ever, the guy sat down, so they were at 90° to each other, with Alice facing me, about 30 feet away.

I gave her a couple of minutes before I text, casually cross your legs, and push your tits out a bit.

She was chatting away to this guy, smiling, when she Sat up a bit staighter, clearly pushing her tits out, while crossing her legs, in one glorious movement.

He put his hand over his mouth as if to cough, his eyes moving all over her, but she carried on chatting and smiling as if nothing had happened, knowing full well the affect she was having on this young guy.

I text her, explain to him you have to keep checking your phone as you are waiting for information about your meeting, which is a photo shoot that you have arranged to surprise your Husband.

She did, she had the guy in the palm of her hand.

I text, ask him if he thinks you would make a good model, then stand up, turn around, and sit down again.

She did, and as she Sat down, I got a glimpse of her panties, he must have too.

He obviously said yes, and they chatted about what sort of photos she would have taken, I'm not sure, she said, apparently they have a big wardrobe with everything from ball gowns, to sexy underwear, so I'm going with an open mind.

The guy, David, said, wow your Husband is a lucky guy. He is she replied.

He offered her another drink, I text, put your hand on his leg when you say thank you for the drink.

David put the drinks on the table, took his jacket off, and sat down, I think a little closer than before, Alice smiled, I could see her saying thanks for the drink, while putting her hand halfway up his thigh, he immediately put his hand on hers, and they never moved them.

I was now torn between going to the Hotel, as it was nearly 2.00 by now, or seeing how far I could take this, the pub was filling up with office workers in their lunch break, all of whom on the left side of the bar, had noticed Alice and David.

So I got myself another beer., Gave Alice a knowing look, and sat down again, thinking to myself, how far will she go.

I text her, offer to buy him a drink, and when paying, drop your bag, bend down and pick it up as erotically as you can, then when you give him his drink, bend forward so he looks down your top.

She did as asked, went to the bar, ordered the drinks, dropped her bag, went down on her knees, her legs facing David, stayed like that for a little longer than was necessary, her legs slightly apart, then stood up, took the drinks over, and basically, shoved her tits in his face, it was so blatant that David looked around to see if anyone noticed, I certainty did.

I was getting in the zone now, I text her, tell him this is a text from the photo agency, telling you the shoot has been put back till 3.30, and to make sure she removed all underwear, so there would be no marks.

I could see her talking to him, laughing as she did so, she then stood up, touching him on the shoulder, and went off to the toilets.

I phoned her while she was in the toilets, I asked if she was ok, she said yes, I then said, when you get back to the table, I want you lift your skirt as discreetly as you can, and ask him if he can see any underwear marks, she laughed out loud, I said I want him to see your pussy. And if you dare, your tits.

Fucking hell Neil, she said, and put the phone down.

She came back around the bar, clearly no bra, or nipple enhancers, but her nipples sticking out anyway, and showing through her thin top, jiggling beautifully as she walked, as she went round the corner to where David was sitting, his face was a picture, totally gobsmacked.

She sat down, put her bag on the floor, and started chatting again, putting her hands over her skirt, but where her panties would have been, as if to say, I did have a few pantie marks.

A few minutes later, she lifted her skirt a little to have a quick look herself, shook her head as if to say, damn it, I should have took them off sooner.

He was obviously thinking about her panties, or the lack of them, as he kept pointing towards them, when all of a sudden, she stood up, turned to face him, and lifted her skirt above her pussy, he actually went a bit red, she Sat down as though it was a normal thing.

A minute or so later, she pulled her top forward, had a look down at her own tits, to see if there were any marks, she made a "I don't know" gesture , looked around, before lifting her top, to reveal her tits to him, and anyone else who noticed, for at least 10 seconds, before pulling it down.

I know at least two guys saw her do it.

I must admit, I didn't know what to do, as it was about 3.30 now.

So, I text her, tell him how sitting here with no underwear is making you feel horny.

She did.

I text, bring your case to me, and ask me if I'll look after it while you go to the toilet, take him with you, and fuck him.

She got up, took his hand, wheeled her case over and said, hi, are you going to be here a while, I said I'd probably be 15 minutes or so. can I leave my case here while I pop to the loo, that's ok, I said. And off they went, the men's was down some stairs at the back of the pub,

Her words,

He went down the stairs in front of me, they were very steep stairs, he stopped at the bottom, turned round to find me holding my skirt up so his face was inches from my cunt. I rubbed it a bit, before he pulled me into the gents, we didn't make the cubicle, he sat me on the sink, parted my legs, got his hard cock out, just pushed it in to my wet cunt, and spunked in me, it was over as quick as it started., I was left with cum dripping down my leg. A guy came in just as I was adjusting my skirt, I walked past him and up the stairs.

Cum on my legs, clearly visible, walked up to Neil, and said, shall we go.

So we left for the hotel, no underwear, tits jiggling away, cum still dripping, and it was only 4pm on out first day...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Excellent- and on we go

Great story

Thank you, got a bit to go yet

And what happened in the hotel was outrageous

By *asingstokenewbieMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *teamycpl2000Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Will add the next bit on Thursday

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Alice did say goodbye to David, as we left the pub, he just stood there open mouthed, we then walked to the Strand, Alice with her coat and bag in one hand, pulling her suitcase with the other, I stayed about 20 feet behind, it was fun watching the glances she was getting from almost every guy who passed her, her tits bouncing around under her low cut top.

We arrived at our hotel, checked in, and went to our room. We were on the 6th floor, overlooking a side road, with another hotel opposite, a big king size bed, and a small lounge area.

Alice flopped on the bed, not surprising after 4 large G&T's, she asked me to take her shoes off, giving me a great view of her recently spunked into pussy as she offered her feet to me one by one.

I hung all her clothes up, made a coffee, had a shower and shave, and got changed, before she woke up.

I wasn't going to waste any time. I was getting new ideas all the time of how to Humiliate, Dominate, and just get her used, after all, that's what she wanted.

I told her to have a shower, get herself ready, but just put on some hold up's, and high heels, then text me.

I went down to the bar, it was quite busy, being about 7pm on a Friday, there were some stools next to the bar, I sat down, ordered a red wine, and waited.

There was a nice class of clientele in the bar, and hotel in general, no tv screens, and soft mellow music playing in the background, and the service was excellent, expensive, but excellent.

It was 8.00 before Alice messaged me to say she was ready.

I went up to the room, let myself in, to see her looking in the full length mirror, adjusting her Hold up's.

I told her to lie on her back, with her arms and legs apart, she did, and looked fucking amazing, I went to the suitcase and pulled out the handcuffs, it was a pack of three, they were not the strongest ever made, but I told her not to break them, I also pulled out the clit stimulator we bought.

I put my fingers on her pussy lips, felt how wet she was, and pushed in further, she was ready, I inserted the stimulator, and pushed the vibrating bit against her clit, it wouldn't stay in, so I picked a very skimpy pair of black panties, put them on her, pushed it back in, and it stayed in place. I then Handcuffed her to the bed, both legs, and her left hand, I made sure she could reach the hotel phone. And put the keys on the floor next to the bed,

I turned the clit stimulator on, stood and watched as she started squirming around, then said, ring room service, tell them you have handcuffed yourself, and dropped the keys on the floor, so you need help. And I left her there, went downstairs, and had another glass of wine.

Then I thought, fuck, how long do I leave it, I hadn't thought it through properly.

I gave it 30 minutes, had heard nothing, so I thought I'd creep back to the room, have a listen through the door, and then decide what to do, I was shaking as I got out of the lift on our floor, walked along the corridor, our room was at the end, there was a window at the end of the corridor, so I could pretend I was looking out if anyone came along.

Just before I got to the room, I heard the lift open behind me, I turned round to see two hotel employees get out and walk towards me, I didn't know what to do, so I felt my pockets, as if to look for something, turned around and headed back to the lift, just as I got there, I turned around to see them both enter the room.

I got back to the bar, no clue what to do, so had another drink. I text her, text if you need me.

Time went on, my heart beating like a drum, I had two more drinks, before spotting one of the guys who had gone into the room, talking and laughing with his friend in the foyet.

I phoned Alice, it took her a while to answer, but she did, I asked her if she was ok, she said, come up and find out.

I was there in seconds, opened the door, to find her sitting on the window sill, facing inwards, naked, the room lights illuminating her to the hotel rooms opposite, her legs open, her pussy obviously fucked, I asked what happened, she undid my belt and trousers, they dropped to the floor, she held my cock, and started to tell me what happened.

She said, she phoned room service, told them her problem, they didn't seem to believe her at first, but eventually there was a knock at the door, Room Service, they said, her heart was in her mouth, Come in, the two guys came in, they looked at each other, shut the door behind them, and made there way to the bed, they stood there looking at Alice, her breasts heaving up and down as she tried to disguise her excitement, her gorgeous shapely legs, as wide as the could be, and the stimulator still gently buzzing inside her panties, her face flushed as she had cum multiple times, the older guy smiled and said, do you want to be freed ?, Alice said, my fucking husband did this to me, he said no-one would want me even if I was tied naked to the bed.

The older guy looked at his friend, then back at Alice, he rubbed his cock through his trousers, looked Alice in the eye, she looked back at him with a look that said, go on then, with that, he picked up the keys from the floor, undid the cuffs on her feet, walked round the bed, undid the cuffs on her hand, stood her up, kissed her full on the lips, Alice responding almost aggressively, he picked her up, sat her on the window sill, took her panties off, dropped his trousers, his big cock sprang up with a jolt, he pushed it against her soaking cunt, pushed it in, and fucked her senseless, before cumming into her, .when she opened her eyes, she could see the other younger guy, standing stroking his cock, his trousers on the floor, the older guy pulled out, stood Alice up, turned her around, so she was standing naked in front of the window, pushed her against it, made her stick her bum out, gave it a few slaps, before telling the young guy to fuck her from behind. He walked over, the older guy held her cheeks open, for the young guy to penetrate Alice from behind, he had a big cock, he pumped into her, with long slow meaningful strokes, pushing Alice against the window, her tits pressed to the glass, she noticed a guy opposite looking at her, but she didn't care, she said the young guy was going to make her cum again, he got quicker, pumped harder, Alice, with her chest obviously going red, as she always does, her tits making the glass wet, clenched her cunt around his cock as they both came together.

Then they left.

As Alice told me this, while gently striking my cock, she said, feel me, I did, her cunt was like a hot soapy sponge, I just put my cock inside, started as slowly as I could, to push in and out of her wet hole, her lips making a slurping noise, I noticed the guy opposite still looking, I told Alice, she said fuck me from behind, she stood up, turned round, once again with her tits on the window, I pushed my cock between her legs, the other guys cum and her natural wetness lubricating my cock, she started rubbing her erect clit, I put my fingers on her cunt, and started rubbing the warm fluid over her arse, I put a finger in, she squealed a bit, then I pushed it in further, until it was right in, she said do it, her breathing getting heavier, I put the helmet of my cock against her arse, I could feel her orgasm growing, I pushed my cock into her well lubed hole, I pumped, slowly at first, before speeding up, until I couldn't hold on, I spunked into her, she squirted, as she does, all over the window sill.

The guy over the road clearly wanking in his darkened room.

We collapsed on the floor for a while, before having a shower together....It was now 11.30 pm...We lay on the bed, her head on my chest, and fell asleep.

We woke up in the morning feeling hungry....

We woke about 8am on the Saturday morning, made a coffee in the room, and got back in bed, we chatted about our chosen lifestyle, we discuss the things we liked, and disliked.

I had no dislikes, and I liked everything we did, Alice was the same, except for the feeling she gets the next morning of letting guys fuck her without a condom.

Although we both get checked regularly, it was a bit like Russian Roulette, you never know.

But the physical feeling of getting fucked without a condom, was a beautiful thing.

We had them with us this weekend, but hadn't used them. She'd had 4 guys, including me, spunk into her in one day.

So we decided from now on, we would insist on them, we had a cuddle, and she asked me what the plan was for today.

I said we can just have a typical tourist day in London, or you can carry on being my submissive slut, who does as told.

I got in the Shower, and as Alice was about to go in, she said, shall we have breakfast in the room ?, I smiled, she smiled back, I phoned room service, and ordered breakfast, they said it would be about 30 minutes.

Alice was about 20 minutes in the bathroom, she came out with her towel wrapped around her, and one on her head. She got her hair dryer out, and was about to sit down to dry her hair, when a new plan came to mind !!. I told her I was going to hide in the bathroom, I wanted her to loosen the towel she had around her, only just being held up by the fullness of her breasts, and if room service was a guy, let him in, grab the towel from her head, go to dry her hair in front of him, and let her main towel drop. With no plan after that.

The bathroom light was off, there was no window, and with the bedroom lights on, you couldn't see anything in there, so I left the bathroom door ajar, got into the shower, and waited. I could see most of the room through the gap in the shower door.

I watched Alice adjusting her towel, so it would fall off, her tits only just holding it up, there was a knock on the door, she looked my way, smiled, and said, Hello, Room Service was the reply, she walked towards the door, opened it, there was a youngish black guy, pushing a trolley in front of him.

Breakfast he said, and pushed the trolley towards the small table in the lounge area of the room. Alice chatted to him, as he lifted the lids off, he asked if she would like the coffee poured, just one she said, my husband will be a while, the guy looked towards the darkened bathroom, then looked back at Alice, and started to pour a coffee, with that, Alice, while standing about 6 feet in front of him, took the towel of her head, shook her hair free, and her towel fell to the floor, her breasts dropping very slightly in front of him, her pussy in full view. the guy gave her a massive smile, put the coffee pot down, and asked if she wanted milk, and Alice, with her sexiest voice said, I thought you'd never ask, I nearly pissed myself, her sense of humour got better with age.

Then he picked the milk jug up, gave her a grin, is this what you want, he said, Alice replied, well, unless you got anything else, and with that, she dropped to her knees, held her breasts together, and said, these need cream, he didn't need another invitation, he walked up to her, undid his belt and trousers, let them drop, he had a fucking massive cock, it was semi hard, he held it out for Alice, she took it in both hands, slowly wanking it, it was rock hard in no time, she started licking it up and down, running both her hands all over it, he grabbed his balls, and pushed one into her mouth, she licked and sucked it greedily, he pulled it out, pushed his fingers into her mouth, making her gag, he the slapped his big hard cock on her face and mouth, making a noise I'll never forget.

He then pushed his cock in, as far as he could, she gagged and gagged, spit coming out of her mouth, he face fucked her for ages, the spit coming from her mouth was soaking her tits, I wanted to wank myself off, but didn't.

He started speeding up, Alice's head jerking back and forth, her eyes watering, even her nose was running, he shouted, open your fucking mouth, she did, held her tongue out, he pulled out, and spunked the biggest load I have ever seen, over her tongue, face and tits.

Alice dropped down, and without warning, the guy came into the bathroom, put the light on, grabbed some tissue, and wiped his cock, before pulling up his trousers, looked at himself in the mirror, saw me standing there, winked, walked past Alice, still kneeling there covered in cum, and said, I hope that's what you wanted, and left.

And that was before breakfast...

Rugeley

We had our breakfast, showered, dressed, Alice dressed quite "normal" for her these days, and had a walk around Covent garden, took in some of the street acts, made our way to Leicester Square, Soho, and various other places, we found a really nice street Cafe, quite "upmarket" only 4 little tables outside, we sat down at a table on the left of the door, ordered a coffee, chatted about what had happened so far this weekend, and if we wanted anymore to happen.

I said although this was supposed to be a weekend of her doing anything I asked her to do, in order to humiliate, degrade, and generally turn her into a submissive slut, I would stop anytime she wanted, and spend the rest of the weekend, doing sight seeing, eating and drinking if she wanted, I then said, her pussy and mouth have taken a bit of a pounding, and might feel battered, and she might need to recuperate.

She smiled, as only she can, leant back in her seat, lifted her skirt to show me she had no panties on, and said, does it look battered to you Neil, I looked, her pussy looked beautiful, she pulled her skirt down, crossed her legs, and said, we're here, so let's enjoy it.

Our table was on the pavement, not the busiest street, but there was a steady stream of people walking by, the table next to us was empty, but the two the other side of the door were full, I thought I'll soon find out if she wanted to carry on with the weekends activities.

We were both sitting with our backs to the Cafe, either side of the table, I told Alice to swap places, so she was sitting next to the entrance, and anyone going in and out of the Cafe would get a perfect view of her.

It wasn't long before the young waiter asked if we wanted anything else, we asked if they had a wine list, he said yes, looked at Alice , the way young Mediterranean guys do, and went to get the wine list, I told Alice to show more leg.

The waiter came back, handed me the list, it was quite comprehensive for a smallish establishment, as I took the list out of his hand, I saw his gaze go to Alice, I took my time browsing, someone from another table called the waiter over, but he kept looking at Alice while taking their order.

I chose a bottle of Californian Zinfandel, I told Alice to pull her skirt a little higher, and when I give the waiter the Wine order, to casually let her legs fall open a little, showing she had no panties on.

Alice was brilliant, he came over, I think we had become his priority, asked if we had chosen, He had eyes only for Alice, I told him which Wine, as he wrote it on his little pad, Alice, who had by now let her legs fall apart, just enough to look accidental, gave him a view of her pussy, before bringing her legs together.

The look on his face was worth the effort, he couldn't do enough for us, we sat there for an hour, flashing him, and a few passers by, one guy walked past 4 times.

We drank the wine, paid our bill, Alice giving him a big smile, that said, hope you enjoyed the show, and giving him one more glimps as she stood up, we headed back to the hotel to shower and change, so I could put the ideas I had thought of while sitting at the Cafe, in to action.

st helens

On the way to the hotel, I said to Alice, you have done some outrageous things over the last year or so, and now, this weekend, you have done everything I have told you to do, She smiled and said, well that is how we wanted it this weekend, and I've enjoyed doing it.

I asked her if she had any limits to what she would do, she thought about it, and said, no, I don't think I do.

I said ok, tonight should be fun then.

She put her arm through mine, and we walked to the hotel...

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

By *uiteCurlyMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

A great story so far. Sexy and a big turn on to read thank you.

Rugeley

Can't wait

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Loving this mmm

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Is Alice still about? She sounds like someone I'd like to "accidentally" bump into!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great more please

All the way back to the hotel I was getting ideas, I knew she wanted to see how far she would go, and what she would do, and I was so horny, I wanted her to be more outrageous than ever. So it was up to me to find the right scenario for her to act out her fantasies, and find her limits.

As we neared our hotel, she said she needed a wee, so as I'd decided anything goes, there was a pub on the strand, about 100 yards from the hotel, I said go in here, Alice said, the hotel is just up there!, I replied, you're not listening you slut, go in here. She gave me a startled look, then a sexy smile, and went in.

It was quite busy, we found a table near the toilets, I sat her with her back to the wall, her legs on show, I told her to let her skirt ride up, I went to the bar, I could see her from where I stood waiting to be served, the bar was busy, I didn't rush in trying to get served.

I watched as several guys walked past her into the toilets, clearly looking at her.

I got served, ordered 2 sparkling waters with ice, took hers over, then went back to the bar, I text, how badly do you need a wee ?, She looked over, put both hands close to her pussy, leaned forward as if to say I'm busting.

I made her sit there for a bit longer, she kept fidgeting, I text, cross your legs as the next guy walks in, she did, I could see from where I was standing he was giving her a long look. Then when he came out, he actually turned back to look at her, before returning to his wife at their table, he sat facing Alice, and couldn't take his eyes off her, over his wife's shoulder.

I text, come to the bar and get yourself another drink, then sit back down.

She walked over, didn't acknowledge me, but was close enough for me to say, when you sit down, keep crossing and uncrossing your legs, make sure your skirt rides up, make sure he can see your pussy, then wait for my next text.

She sat down, and immediately crossed her legs, and with no tights or panties, the guy visibly adjusted himself in his seat, sitting up straighter, Alice picked her phone up, as if to flick through her texts, and very casually put her legs down, parting them slightly, before crossing them the other way, fuck me, I could see her pussy from the bar, so the guy had a great view. The guys wife was eating her dessert, they were not talking much, he had his mind on other things.

I text, do it again, show more pussy, she looked over at me, I sent another text, make it obvious you know he's looking.

She put her phone on the table, looked the guy directly in the eye, uncrossed her legs, letting them fall apart, she even made out to scratch an itch at the top of her leg, pulling her skirt up as she did so, her pussy there for all to see, her eyes focused on his, she pulled her skirt back down, crossed her legs, smiled to herself, and finished her drink.

I text, get up, walk into the gents when you think there is nobody in there, count to 20, walk up to the urinal, lift your skirt, and piss, pulling your pussy up so the piss goes forward.

She looked over at me, looked back at the guy, waited until the toilets were empty, stood up, put her phone in her bag, turned around, and walked into the gents.

The guy instantly stood up, muttered something to his wife, and walked into the gents.

Alice's words, I walked in, walked up to the urinal, by the time I'd counted to 15, the door opened, and he came in. He said I think you are in the wrong toilet love, as he unzipped, got his semi erect cock out, and started pissing, Alice replied, I don't think I am, I lifed my skirt at the front, moved as close as I could without my legs touching the cold porcelain, pulled my pussy up as high as I could, and started a long stream of piss, the look on the guys face was priceless, he finished pissing, and was now stroking his cock, I carried on pissing for a while, his cock was hard now, I finished, turned to face him, still holding my pussy, I parted my lips, letting my middle finger go inside, then over my clit, he shot a massive load towards me, some of it over my feet, shook his cock up and down, and put it back in his trousers, I dropped my skirt and said, told you I was in the right place, then walked out.

Alice came out smiling, she was only in there a couple of minutes, she walked over to me at the bar, the guy came out, looked at Alice standing next to me, went back to his table, looking over at us as he did.

Alice quite blatantly pointed out the cum on her feet, so the guy could see, took hold of my hand, and we left the pub.

We got back to the hotel, put our phones on charge, we had a shower together, I made some tea,I got dressed, then gave Alice her next order.

I told her, Right, you need to find your limits, so, I want you to dress accordingly, you choose, wig, no wig, anything goes this evening, as outrageous as you like.

I'm going down to the bar, the hotel was very upmarket, very plush, and as I walked out of the room, I said, we are single tonight, only contact will be by text, just massage me when you are coming down.

The bar was about half full, I chose to sit at the far end on a barstool, it wasn't the main bar, it was a smaller cocktail type bar, music playing, soft lighting, a very relaxing space.

I ordered a soft drink, needed to stay reasonably sober, and just sat there taking in the ambient atmosphere.

It was mostly couples in there, hotel guests I assumed, a few older single guys, and about 4 stools down from me was a single woman, mid 50's I'd say, quite classy, had a nice vibe about her.

I went to the loo, and as I walked back behind her, I overheard her chatting to the barman about london, it was her first time here, she was from Dublin, visiting family.

I sat there for a while before saying to her, I couldn't help hearing you tell the barman you were from Dublin, it's a place I've always wanted to visit, but never got round to it, she replied, it has nice areas but if you want the real Ireland, Dublin isn't the place, it's only a starting point.

We started a conversation, and before long, we were chatting like old friends. She came and Sat on the stool next to me, we shared a couple of drinks, she was divorced, obviously financially comfortable, I hinted that she had to watch out for chancers trying to befriend her for her wealth, she laughed and said, I'm an Irish woman, I'm happily single, and not looking for anything or anyone, I am just enjoying the Adventures that single life brings, what about you ?.

I said I was Married, my wife was upstairs getting ready.

The woman seemed to like the fact I was not a single guy, she then properly introduced herself as Miaraed, and asked what we were up to this evening, I said not sure really, we'll see when she comes down, how about you ?, Miaread said, she only arrived today, and was meeting family in the morning so she'd just checked in, got changed, and fancied a drink, so here she was.

I was enjoying chatting to this attractive woman, I started to notice she had big breasts, and a shapely body under her tight fitting dress, which was buttoned up at the front, the bottom button undone just showing her leg above the knee.

Then it hit me, I was in a predicament, Alice was about to appear, dressed in something outrageously horny, but also we were acting as single people, communicating only by text.

Miaread and I had shared a couple of cocktails while chatting, I was feeling good so I just blurted out our sexual history over the last year or so, I told her everything that led up to me sitting at this cocktail bar.

Miaread put her hand to her mouth, and after looking shocked for a second, said, that's fantastic, I wish I'd have done that when I was Married.

She asked me if I ever felt jealous, sometimes I said, but that was all part of it, she then asked if I ever had fun with women, sometimes, I said, but it's mostly about Alice.

With that I received a text, Ready.

I showed Miaread the text, oh wow, so what next ?, I will tell her to sit on the stool you were on, order herself a drink, and charge it to the room.

Miaread said, can I watch for a bit ?, I said, sit right there.

Alice appeared at the entrance of the bar, dressed in the white see through top she wore at the pub a few weeks before, with a new short black waistcoat that just covered her naked breasts underneath, she had a short black thin ra ra skirt, that flowed as she walked, black silky hold up's, black heels. She decided not to put the wig on, but had just let her hair dry to its natural slightly curly self. Her make up looked superb, with deep red thick lipstick.

She sat on the stool, giving a glimpse of the dark black of her hold ups as she did, looked at me and Miaraed, smiled, then ordered a large G&T from the barman who was there in seconds.

Miaread said, she's bloody gorgeous, I could fancy her myself.

That got my mind racing.

I text Alice, turn to face us, and open your waistcoat a bit, she did, and I couldn't believe it, she had the nipple enhancers on, her breasts looked massive, her nipples sticking out like big suckable plumbs, the barman noticed, but was very professional.

Alice closed her waistcoat, and turned back round to face the bar.

Miaread said, I can't believe how sexy she is will she do anything you ask ?, Well she has so far, I replied.

Miaread ordered us another drink, when it came, I couldn't help notice her second from bottom button had come undone, more of her shapely legs on view, I asked her what she wanted me to text next, she looked into my eyes and said, ask her to blow me a kiss, I did, Alice turned to face us, and very sexily, put her fingers up to her red lips, kissed them, straightened them out, and blew into her fingers towards Miaread, then turned around again.

Miaread said, this is so nice, you guys certainty have a great relationship. But I'd better leave you to your fun, I don't want to get in the way, I said, it's up to you, you could become part of the fun, if you wanted.

She looked at me, looked at Alice, and said I'm just going to the loo, got off the stool, and made her way to the ladies.

While she was there, I realized Miaread had put my plan for the evening in chaos.

I text Alice, you ok ?, She turned and smiled, and ordered herself another drink.

Miaread came back, walked along the bar, brushed past Alice's back with her right hand in an obvious show of intent, sat back on her stool, with now 3 buttons undone at the bottom, and one at the top.

She looked at me and said, can I text her ?, I handed her the phone.....

By *ockariaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Done this with the ex wife x

It's the best fun I've ever had.

Mairead, just realized I've been spelling it wrong, sat on the stool with my phone in her hand, she had changed a little since we start myed chatting, I don't know if it was because she had more buttons undone, or she had touched up her make up, but she had a sexier edge to her.

What shall I put ?, She said. I told her to tell her, this is Mairead, I want you to turn round, and open your waistcoat again. She then asked, will she do it, I told her, we'd soon find out. With that,Alice turned round on her stool, opened her waistcoat, revealing her breasts through the see through top, and held up open for at least 30 seconds, allowing the barman a longer view as well.

Mairead asked if she could have another go, I said ok, she then asked Alice to turn round again, and show us her knickers, as she put it, , she did, she let her legs fall open a little, but enough to see her pussy through the sheer material, Alice smiled, and turned back round again.

Mairead said, one more go, I could tell she was getting turned on, ok I said,..Alice,.. let me feel your breasts, wow, Alice got off her stool, walked over to Mairead, opened her waistcoat, leant forward offering her breasts to Mairead, she put her hands on them, squeezing her boobs, flicking her thumbs over Alice's enhanced nipples, I could hear Mairead breathing now, and could also see the barman looking, but still being professional. Alice sat back down, Mairead gave me my phone back. I text, ask me to get Mairead to do something,.. Alice sat there, thought about it, and text, tell Mairead to undo two more buttons at the bottom of her dress, and one more at the top, I looked at Alice, she smiled, I showed the text to Mairead, she gasped, but did as Alice asked, Mairead was now sitting on the stool, her dress undone almost to her stocking tops, and I could see her bra, holding her ample breasts, this was getting exciting. Mairead asked for the phone again, but just as she did, another text came from Alice.., show me your panties, Mairead, already facing Alice, opened her legs, her dress opening further as she did so. I couldn't see what Alice could see, but I could see a very shapely legs, in expensive stockings.

Mairead asked for the phone, she text, take your knickers off, and of course Alice did, she was now facing us permanently now, she slid of the stool, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down, lifting each leg in turn, giving us a full view of her pussy, and pulled them over her shoes, put the panties in her small bag, and sat down.

Alice text, now you.

Mairead looked around, then did as asked, I was sitting in the wrong place, I couldn't really see, but Mairead took them off, put them in her bag, and sat down, Alice text, turn round and show Neil you have no panties on, she did, she slowly turned round on her stool, her dress already open enough for me to see her panties were gone, she opened her legs, to show me her wet slightly hairy pussy. I was hard as fuck. Mairead took my hand and put in on her Irish cunt, she was soaking.

She then closed her legs and turned back to face Alice.

I was beginning to wander who was in charge now, so I text Alice, go to the ladies, and wait. She did, I asked Mairead if she'd been with a woman, she said once, years ago.

I text Alice, go into a cubicle, take both tops and your skirt off.

I then told Her to text me what cubicle she was in, once she told me she was ready, I told Mairead to go to the end cubicle, and introduce yourself to my wife, she didn't hesitate.... Alice's words next...

By *elliesCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Wow this is great, looking forward to next part

Alice's words, ..When I got to the ladies, there was a female attendant in there, she was a foreign girl, about 25 or so, and was busy cleaning the sinks and taps, she smiled at me, I found a cubicle, and went in, I didn't lock the door, It was quite a big cubicle, there was a gap of about 6" between the bottom of the door, and the floor. As I sat on the loo and waited for my next order, I noticed how you could see a bit of what was going on outside the door in the reflection of the clean shiny floor.

My phone vibrated, I read the order, I replied, I'm in the cubicle at the far end as you walk in.

I took my tops and my skirt off, and hung them on one of the three hooks on the tiled wall, looked at myself in the reflection of the tiles, I know I looked horny, but I didn't know what for, I had done as told.

After two minutes or so, I heard the main toilet door open and close, I heard someone go into a cubicle, and then heard them wee, then the main door opened again, I heard footsteps, then I heard some chatting, I knew it was an Irish Voice, talking to a polish voice, then I heard the hand drier, then I saw my cubicle door being pushed open from the outside, Mairead came in, and shut the door behind her. I received a text, tell Mairead to take her dress and bra off, and send me a photo to prove it, we didn't speak, I showed the text to Mairead, she nodded , but made a gesture to say, no face.

Mairead took off her dress, she had a great figure, then her bra, her breasts dropping to their natural position, her nipples Brown and sticking out with excitement, she hung them up, put her hands on her head, and posed, I only took one photo, then showed her, she looked at it, and nodded. Then got her to take a photo of me, in the same pose, she did, and I nodded. Then sent the photos to Neil.

A text came back, you have 15 minutes to get to know each other before your next order, I showed Miaread the message, she looked me in the eye, kissed me, I responded, my hands rubbing her full breasts, kneading them, pinching her nipples, her doing the same to me, still kissing passionately, I took the lead, I pointed to the toilet, gestured for her to stand on it, she did, her pussy level with my face, I kissed her small patch of pubic hair, I pushed my tongue into her as she leaned back against the wall, her hands round the back of my head, my tongue found her clit, she was forcing her clit on to my tongue, she was vibrating up and down over my face, I felt her tense up, she went rigid, before gushing her juices over my face. She let out a big smothered sigh, almost fell off the toilet, stood up, and cleaned her juices of my face, neck and breasts, before finding my pussy with her fingers, she turned me round, and gestured for me to stand on the toilet, just as I was looking forward to Mairead licking me to orgasm, my next order came through, get dressed in each other's clothes, and come back to the bar, do not adjust your make up.

I showed Mairead, she looked horrified, shrugged her shoulders, and started putting my bra on, it wouldn't fit, were were quite different in sizes, I handed her my sheer top, she tried it on, it looked ok, a bit tighter on her, but showed off her boobs beautifully, I passed her my skirt, it was slightly elasticated, she got it on, but it was very short on her, and didn't quite cover her stocking tops, the waistcoat covered very little.

I put her dress on, was a little big for me, but with all the buttons done up, it was ok.

We opened the door, and walked over to the sinks, the polish girl now sitting on her stool, she looked at us both, raised her eyebrows a bit, got up and offered us flannels, and various toiletries, we looked at ourselves in the mirror, looked at each other, and burst out laughing, our eyes had run, we both had lipstick that made us look like a clown, we couldn't go to the bar like this, could we ?, Mairead put £10 into the girls tray, and went back to the bar, Neil was waiting with 3 cocktails.

The two girls walked in, they looked like a couple of hookers at the end of a shift, I was worried we'd be kicked out, but the barman, as professional as ever, just smiled.

They walked to their stools, Mairead, her tits completely on show, the waistcoat hardly covering anything, and her stocking tops in view. Alice had a little less on show. I told them they were both my subs for the rest of the evening, they both nodded.

They sat on their stools, and took a sip of the well earned cocktail, I sat in one of the easy chairs just back from the bar.

I gave them a few minutes before I composed my next plan.

I told them to swivel the stools round and sit with their back to the bar, I could see Mairead trying to pull her skirt down, but you could still see her stocking tops, and her breasts were 80% on show, her nipples almost fully on show.

I text Alice, undo 4 bottom and three top buttons, she showed Miaread the text, she started with the top ones, then the bottom, her dress fell open at both ends, her naked breasts only just being covered, and from my lower viewpoint, I could just make out her pussy.

The bar was starting to empty out, and the waiter who was doing the tables, came behind the bar to help his colleague, and I saw the barman point to the two girls, obviously telling him what was going on.

I text Alice, tell Mairead to take off her waistcoat, and bring it to me, she showed her the text, Mairead looked over at me, looked down at her boobs, I thought she might have said no, she got up off the stool, took it off, and walked over to me, her big tits jiggling around under the sheer top. As she handed it over, she said, I though you were a nice man when I first met you.

She turned around, walked very proudly back to the bar, both barmen watching her every step.

The only other people in the bar were two guys and a woman, all at the same table, about 15 feet behind me., They had noticed our antics, I think that's the only reason they were still there.

I was in the zone now, back in charge, I got up and approached their table, hi I said, I just wanted to apologise for my two friends behaviour, the thing is, they lost a bet, and this is the outcome, they laughed, we thought it must be something like that. I offered them a drink by way of compensation, they said, yes please, I said ok, leave it to me, went back to my table, picked up my phone, I text Alice, tell Mairead to walk over the the people behind me, and see what they would like to drink, Alice showed her the text, Mairead turned to the barman and asked for a pen and paper, he gave her a pad and pen, looking at her tits as he did, she walked over, her near naked tits looking fantastic, her skirt riding up as she walked, showing more that I think she realised, there was a lot of chatter, before she made her way back to the bar.

She handed the order to the barman, and Sat down.

I text Alice, undo the rest of the buttons on the dress, and when the drinks are ready, take the dress off, and take the drinks to the table. She showed Mairead, who nearly spilt her drink. The drinks came on a tray, Alice got off her stool, pulled the tray to the edge of the bar, looked the two barman in the eye, dropped her unbuttoned dress to the floor, picked up the tray, turned around and headed for the table, her breasts moving about as she walked, her nipples looking so sweet with the rubber rings, her pussy lips in sight as she made her way to the table, she gave them their drinks, went back to the bar, picked up the dress, and put it on, without doing it up.

This couldn't go a lot further in the hotel bar, so I walked up to the girls, I said if you want more, I'll meet you at the entrance in 45 minutes, with that, they headed for the lifts.

I stayed at the bar to finish my drink, one of the guys from the table came up and offered me a drink, I refused, but thanked him for the offer, he said, no, thank you, we've had a great evening watching your friends, it's a pity the have gone to bed, they would have loved the club we're going to.

What club is that, I asked, he said it's a really chilled members club, not far from here, I can get you in if you like, he told me where it was, told me he would put my name on the door, if I fancied popping in, I sat and finished my drink, and waited on a bench just outside the entrance, wondering who, if any of the girls would show up....

By *exforfun30Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank goodness I found your Part 2.

birmingham

More

Rugeley

Too hot to write the next instalment, will try in the morning, it is worth waiting for

st helens

By *essiewhoreTV/TS  over a year ago

Grimsby

I waited about an hour, I noticed the pubs were closing, I had been chatting to the doorman, and doing some people watching, I realized I'd made a schoolboy error in not charging my phone, as I only had 20% left.

It didn't look like either of the girls were coming, so I had a choice, go to the club, or go to bed, I decided to go to bed, but as I headed for the lifts, Mairead came towards me, dressed in a long black shiny coat, or Mac, done up with a belt,her brown hair, with a few grey streaks, looking gorgeous, her make up a little more "pronounced" than when I first met her at the hotel bar, I couldn't tell if she had hold up's or stockings, but did notice her red heels, she looked great, is Alice with you, she asked, not yet I replied, oh dear, have I got ready for nothing ?, I said let's give her a bit more time.

Guests could still use the main bar at the hotel, so I suggested we go in there, have another drink, and see if Alice comes.

We sat at a small table so you could see the lifts across the reception, the waiter came over and took our order, ..We chatted about what we'd been up to, and Mairead confided she found it exciting, and that she wished her ex was more like me, then she put her hand on my knee, and said, thanks for letting me join in.

The waiter came with the drinks, and as he put them down, Mairead leaned forward a little, accidentally letting her Mac open a little revealing her legs, the waiter smiled, Mairead looked at me, gave me a cheeky look, and took a sip of her drink.

As we chatted, I kept getting a glimpse of her stocking tops, so I decided to see if she was still in the zone, there were about 4 other tables with people on, I asked her to stand up and undo her coat, she stood up, turned round to face me, pulled at the belt, it dropped down, she opened her Coat to reveal she was just in her underwear, a white bra and pantie set, the bar pushing her tits together, and you could see her small pubic bush through her panties, white suspenders holding up her black silk stockings.

Will I do ?, She said, doing up her Coat and sitting down, I looked her in the eye and said, yes, you will fucking do Mairead.

I thought about Alice, and what if she didn't come down, I thought about Mairead, and should I get her to do things, this was a situation I hadn't imagined.

I decided to order another drink, and said, when the waiter comes over, show me how daring you can be, I couldn't believe I was saying this to a woman I hardly knew, and without Alice.

As he came over, Mairead got up, undid her coat, put her leg up on the seat of the chair, made out to adjust her stockings, giving the waiter a good view of her body, before doing the coat up loosely, and sitting down, the waiter said, very nice madam, the first hint of unprofessionalism from any of the waiting staff, apart from room service, but that was different.

He went on to ask if we were in the cocktail bar earlier, Mairead said, we were, we must have made an impression, in her sexy Irish voice, apparently, he said.

I had decided Alice had fallen asleep, and that I was left with a sexy Irishwoman, in her underwear, in a hotel bar.

I thought, fuck it, let's have some fun, I knew Alice wouldn't mind, I told Mairead about the club, and how I could get us in, she said let's go.

We found it exactly where the guy, Dan, said it would be, minutes from the hotel, I pressed the bell, and immediately a woman's voice came out of the small speaker, how can I help you, .. I said we'd been invited by a guy called Dan, ok, what is your name ?, I told her and waited, and waited, before the door lock buzzed, I pushed it, and we were inside.

You could hear music playing, the lighting, although low, was quite adequate, the inner door opened, and a sexily dressed hostess greeted us, said welcome to the club, we close at 6am.smoking is allowed on the veranda at the back.

Then said to Mairead, can I take your coat !!,

Mairead said, no, it's ok, to which the hostess replied, it's club policy to hang up everyone's coat, Mairead undid her coat to show what she had on underneath, that's ok the hostess said, Mairead looked at me, took off her coat, and handed it over, the hostess said, we have 4 main areas, a dance room, a relaxing room, and a veranda, and a bar, there there are some private rooms, but you need to be invited into those, with that, she opened the door for us.

We walked into a darkened corridor, that led to the dance room, we made our way through the dancers, who all looked Mairead up and down, but didn't seen shocked, but as we walked into the relaxing room, people noticed her, I asked if she was ok, she smiled, and said I feel a little exposed, but let's see what happens.

We found our way to the bar, and spotted Dan,, he shook my hand, gave Mairead a kiss on the cheek, commented on how she looked, then offered us a drink, and to join him and his friend at their table, Mairead not phased by the situation.

We sat down at the table in the bar, Dan introduced us to his friend, Richard, who got up to give Mairead a hug, while kissing her cheek, Dan said he'd watched our "show" in the cocktail bar from the beginning, he noticed me chatting to Mairead, two stools apart, saying to himself, they'll be next to each other soon, And when Alice appeared, he knew the sceanrio.

Mairead asked where their female friend was, oh, you'll see her in a bit, smiling as he said it.

I looked around, there was a lot of flesh on show, cleavage and legs mainly, Mairead was showing the most though, every guy that went to the bar giving her the once over.

Dan asked Mairead if she always did as told, to which she replied, it depends who is telling her.

The lights dimmed, then a spotlight came on shining to a small stage area, French style music came on, everyone had their eyes on the stage, before the woman who was with the guys at the hotel came on, dressed like a sexy Nun.

A short mini "habit", very low cut pushing her tits out. Hold ups, heels, and a long black wig, she was blonde at the hotel.

She walked up to the microphone and said, what is my name, in a made up French accent, Mimi, the room shouted, the music got a little louder, Mimi was dancing very erotically, before coming down of the small stage, and making her way through the tables, touching both guys and girls.

She stopped at one guy, pushing her boobs into the back of his head, then did the same to his wife, who was loving it, Mimi then pushing her hands down the woman's top, to a great cheer from the room, she moved to another table, and invited a woman to pull a string on her short black outfit, and it fell to the floor. It was like she was gliding through the audience, inviting them to remove her clothes, before she got to our table.

She stood Dan up, and kissed him on the lips, then Richard, there were very popular with the audience, who cheered loudly, she then turned to me as asked, who are you then, in her French accent, Neil, I said, she took my hands and put them on her breasts, fuck they were lovely, then she got to Mairead, took her hands, and pulled her up, and introduced her to the audience with a dramatic wave, then took her by the hand to the stage, Mairead looked at me, her eyes widened, and off she went, like a lamb, led by a lioness.

Alice text, are you still here, I replied, no, I told her where to come, who to ask for, and to be Naked under her wrap around coat....

Darlington

Loving this story it keeps getting better each time

Keep coming back to read more

Will tell you want happened next in the morning

Darlington

Look forward to iy

After I had replied to Alice's text, I leant across to Dan, and asked if he could put her name on the door, he called one of the very attractive hostesses over, whispered in her ear, and off she went.

Mimi had paraded Mairead in front of the audience, making her turn around, showing them how sexy she was in her white underwear, before saying, OK, who's going to start the bidding.

I asked Dan, is this an auction ?

Dan said yes, but it will only go as far as Mairead will let it.

The first bid came in, £500, from a guy near the bar, it went up in £100's, until it came to £2400, from an older guy and his young wife, Dan explained that they get Mairead to themselves in a private room, but only if she agrees, then went on to say that the high price was because no-one had seen Mairead before, so a lot of people wanted her.

I laughingly asked, who gets the money ?, Oh, she does, said Dan, if she goes with them or not.

The couple got up, walked to the edge of the stage, the female stepped on to the small plinth, said something to Mimi, then went to Mairead, got hold of her hands, held them in hers, before pulling Mairead close, and kissing her on the lips, the girl, dressed in a glittery red mini dress, with long bright red hair, I assumed it was a wig, slim, but with very big tits, asked Mairead, would you like to come to a private room with us, the girl turned round, and flicked her hand towards her husband, there was silence in the room, the husband, about 60, dressed very smartly, greying hair, well groomed, looked at Mairead, as though he was a pussycat asking to be fed, Mairead looked over at me, I blew her a kiss, the girl, who still had hold of mairead's hand, reached out for her husband's hand, and to big cheers, they walked into the corridor, and disappeared.

I looked at my phone, it had died, it sent a shiver through me, As Alice should have been here by now, and I had no way of contacting her. Although the club was minutes from the hotel, knowing, if she'd done as I asked, that she would be naked under her wrap around coat, walking through London at night.

More drinks appeared, before the 4 big TV monitors flickered in to life, and to my amazement, there was Mairead, and the couple, lying on a big king size bed, the girl had lost her dress, and was lying there in her black underwear, with one leg over Mairead's, the guy dressed only in black boxers, with one leg over her other leg, they all waved at the camera, then started to get to know each other, there was no sound.

Some of the audience were glued to the screens, others chatting and drinking, and it seemed the mood had changed in the room, there were people touching each other.

I looked up to the screens to see both girls had lost their bra's, and were kissing passionately, with the guy lying there rubbing himself over his boxers, happy to watch.

A hostess walked up to dan, he got up and went with her.

Alice's words.

I had fallen asleep in the room for a few minutes, and lost track of time, I woke up, my hair still wet from my shower, I was already later than the 45 minutes Neil had offered us, I knew Mairead would have been there in time, as she was so excited in the lift.

I thought I should let Neil have fun with her, after all, he'd organised a fuck frenzie for me, I text Neil, are you still here, he text back telling me he was at a club with Mairead, and I should go, I looked on Google maps, it said 3 minutes, so I thought, why not, I put make up on, false eyelashes, red lipstick, I put my nipple rings on, which made me horny just by putting them on. put on some silky back hold up's, black heels, sprayed myself all over with perfume, stood in front of the full length mirror, ran both my hands through my freshly washed hair, ruffled it up, looked myself up and down, and thought, this should be fun, put my wrap around coat on, grabbed my bag, and left the room.

It was a different feeling being naked under my coat on my own, both scary and exciting at the same time..

I got out of the lift, the porter said good evening, asked if I needed a taxi, I said I was only going to the club up the road, he smiled and said, have fun madam, his eyes telling me this club was well known, but I could only guess what for, he opened the door for me, and I stepped out into the London air.

There were quite a few people about, I was conscious of showing too much leg as a walked.

I got to the door, and pressed the bell, I did as Neil had told me, and was let in.

I stood in a small hallway, a door opened, a pretty young girl welcomed me, and said, hello Alice, we've been expecting you, let me take your coat, I panicked for a split second, before realizing this was Neil's order, so I undid my wrap, handed it to the girl, she smiled, but didn't seen surprised as she put my coat on to the rail.

She opened another door, and offered me through, I walked in to find a guy standing there, who I recognized from the cocktail bar, he said, hello Alice, I'm Dan, welcome to my club, kissed me on the cheek, took my hand and said, I know you are not shy, so come with me.

My heart was in my mouth, he led me into a room with people dancing, most of them looked at me, I went to put my hands over my tits, but thought no, I didn't care if they could see my breats,none of them stopped dancing, then into a room of people chilling out, looking at some porn on the big screens, then into a bar, where I spotted Neil, I was so pleased to see him, I'd forgotten about being naked, I ran to him, my tits jumping around, to cheers from the room, we kissed more passionately than ever, I felt safe again.

Someone got me a drink, I sat down between Neil and Dan, I looked around me, a few looked at me and smiled, there was a girl leaning against the wall, being felt up by two guys, one had his hand in her panties, the other feeling her breasts over her very low cut top.

My words.

Alice came in the bar, hand in hand with Dan, just in her heels and Hold up's, her breasts gently swinging as she walked, her nipples enhanced with the rubber rings that made them stick out. Her hair ruffled up like an Australian surfer, my favourite style for Alice.

She let go of Dan's hand, and ran to me, we held each other tightly, we kissed so passionately, I was so pleased to see her.

Richard got some drinks, and we sat down, Alice between Dan and me. And she started looking around, taking it all in.

Alice and me were holding hands, she said, she'd heard of clubs like this, but never thought she'd visit one, then asked, have you got a plan, you dirty barstard. I told her my phone had died, so we'll see how it goes.

Alice said, I'm surprised Mairead didn't come, she was so excited about it went we went to our rooms.

My eyes went to the "porn" on the screens, it took her a few seconds to realise the naked woman on the bed, with another woman between her legs who's tongue was was flicking around her pussy, was Mairead.

Her face was a picture, she said, fucking hell Neil, took a sip of her drink, and after a minute or so said, if your phone is dead, how will this work, how can we........

Her phone vibrated, she had received a text, she looked at the screen on her phone, it was a private number, the text read, Alice, it's Dan, I'm Neil's replacement, are you ok with that ?.......

birmingham

More

st helens

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Alice looked at Dan, who it seemed, was the owner of the club, which made sense as I hadn't paid for a drink all evening, then looked at me, I told her, this was my way of getting round the problem of communication, but only if she agreed.

She smiled, and replied to Dan's text, "do your worse", clicked send, took a sip of her G&T, sat back and waited.

Dan picked up his phone, read the reply, have me a knowing wink, put his hand on Alice's leg, just under her stocking top, have her a little squeeze, and said, you are mine for two hours, him and Richard both got up, said, see you later Neil, and disappeared into another area.

Alice said, what have you let me in for Neil ?, I replied, I don't honestly know Alice, but I bet you'll enjoy it.

We moved to the seats Dan and Richard had just vacated, which meant we had our backs to the wall, and we could see all around the bar, and tables around us, the girl who was getting felt up, was now on one of the screens getting slowly fucked at both ends, Mairead was sharing the guys cock with her new friend on another screen, and a lot of people walked past our table, looked at Alice, sitting naked with her nipples protruding like small plumbs, somehow knowing she was now Dan's property.

Alice asked me if I was ok with it, now the dynamic had changed, I thought about it, and although I couldn't put my ideas into action, it would be fun at least.

It was 15 minutes since Dan set us a 2 hour "slot", and we'd had no contact, then the phone vibrated, go to the veranda, there is an empty table with 2 drinks on it.

We presumed he meant both of us, so we got up and made our way passed the private rooms, where you could hear the sounds of sex, and out into the veranda.

There were 6 tables, with 6 chairs on each, patio heaters on every corner, almost a Carribean atmosphere. There were small benches at the side, a small bar, and music playing.

There was an empty table in the middle, with two drinks on, Alice led the way, making me feel like the cuckold I was, every single person, male and female ogling her as she brushed past them.

We sat down, Alice put her phone on the table, had a drink, and looked around, it was soon clear that I was overdressed, as most of the guys were on holiday shorts, and the women thin summer wraps, one in a bikini.

The phone vibrated, go along with everything, both of you.

Within seconds, the woman in the Bikini, she was about 35, great figure, big tits and medium length hair, came over, held out her hand for me to take, pulled me up, and took me inside, I looked at Alice as I was being led away, and 2 guys were already at our table.

I was led to a well equipped shower cubicle, the girl, verity, told me to undress, and get in the shower, she put my clothes in a locker, then she started soaping me with a sponge, even my cock and balls, my cock making her smile as it hardened, she spent longer on my cock than was required, and if she'd have carried on, I would have cum.

She then asked if I'd ever been douched, I said once, a while back, with that, she turned me round in the fast running shower, took some kind of gel from the dispenser on the wall, she took my cock in one hand, put her other hand round to my bum, told me to lean forward and put my feet apart, before rubbing the Gel over my arse, and fingered it into my hole.

She then took the small shower attachment with hose connected, with what looked like a mini torpedo on the end with water jets, and slowly inserted it into me, it hurt a bit, but it was a nice sensation once I'd got used to it, once she'd finished, she dried me off, put some Gel up my bum, rubbed

some nice smelling oil over my body, handed me some shorts and cloth slippers, and took me to rejoin Alice, before saying goodbye, and disappeared.

I got back to the table, Alice was sitting with 2 guys, but as I sat down, the 2 guys stood up, took Alice's hand, and led her away, towards the shower, everyone carried on chatting, like this was normal.

Alice's words.

I was being led into a large shower cubicle, told to take everything off, including nipple rings, they put everything in a locker, turned the shower on, both guys took their shorts off, both with big semi erect cocks, they put me under the water and began soaping me with soft sponges, they spent ages on my tits, which felt lovely, I could feel their hard cocks pushing against me as they rubbed their sponges over me, one of them out his feet in between mine and pushed my legs apart, before resoaping his sponge, and cleaning my pussy, I was I heaven as the sponge parted my lips, I went to touch their cocks, but they pushed my hands away, one guy held my shoulders, and bent me forward towards him, bent me right down so I could feel his cock on my face.

The other guy the put some kind of liquid into my bum, pushed his fingers into me, before inserting a water jet up my bum, I was in ecstasy, I went to rub my clit, but they pulled my hand away, the water jet was pulled out, they rinsed me off, including my hair, they both dried me, before one of them got some Gel from the dispenser, and slowly fingered it into my clean bum, they oiled me all over, handed me a thin wrap, and some slipper things, then led me back to Neil. They said goodbye, and disappeared.

We were now all dressed The same, and I'd worked out we had an hour left.

Alice asked if I enjoyed my shower, I said yes, did you, yes she said.

The phone vibrated, ........

Grimsby

Alice picked up her phone, the text read, we have two clients coming in, do as they want, we then realised that all the other couples got the same text.

It was about 5 minutes later, 2 black guys walked in, very well built, their muscles had muscles, they had tight fitting tops showing off their powerful looking bodies, the short sleeved thin material stretched around their arms.they oozed dominance and wealth.

They went up to the couple at the nearest table, told them to stand up, one of the men undid the woman's wrap, opened it, took it off, got her to turn all the way round, he lightly slapped her tits, which made them wiggle, he said something to the other guy, who instead of feeling her tits, told her partner to drop his shorts, he did, his cock, quite big, was semi hard, the guy touched his cock, gave it a little slap, which made it harder.

They did this with every couple, until they got to us, we stood up, Alice had her wrap removed, the first guy felt her tits, flicked her nipples, which were still sticking out from wearing the rubber rings, he turned her round, slapped her bum cheeks, leaving a red mark, turned her around again, put 2 fingers in her mouth, Alice didn't gag as he pushed his fingers deeper into her mouth, he pulled them out, wiped her spit from his fingers over her face, turned to Dan, and said, this one.

The other guy told me to drop my shorts, my cock was hard from watching Alice being orally fingered, he tapped my cock a couple of times, it sprung upwards, I didn't have the biggest cock there, but he seemed to like it, he turned me round, slapped my bum, then said to Dan, ok.

The 2 guys then disappeared inside, Dan told the other couples, thanks for coming, gave them an envlope, told them to get dressed, and go home.

Alice and I sat there, we never spoke, Dan got us another drink and said, your 2 hours with me are up, you can leave if you like, these guys are hard core, not for the faint hearted. Alice looked at me, as if to say, what shall we do, I said, this is your weekend, it's up to you.

I was very nervous as one of the guys was clearly Gay, or preferred guys, Alice said she was ok if I was, I had no choice, I nodded.

Dan said we have a safe word, "white trash", nothing else would work, go to the bar till I call you.

We went hand in hand to the bar, it was now set out like a cinema, with about 30 people sat down, including Mairead, right at the front, still naked, and seemingly loving life, we got a drink, went to sit down next to Mairead, but Dan called us, come with me, he said, we followed, we got to a room that was set out like a dungeon, it had a big wooden cross, a swing, there was some whips and canes on the wall, a range of dildo's, handcuffs and other sexual aids, I also noticed several camera's pointing towards each device, Dan asked us the safe word, we said "white trash" in unison, he then shut the door.

The little tell tale red lights on the camera's came on, telling us we were being watched, we sat there in silence, until the lights went off, leaving just a blue and red spotlight shining into each corner.

The door opened, the two guys came in, slammed the door shut, the put a couple of mood lamps on, took off their robes, to reveal magnificent fit right bodies, and thick long cock hanging down almost to their knees.

We didn't know their names, so I called them guy A, straight, and guy B, probably not.

They told us both the get on our knees, they walked over, took hold of their cocks, and pushed them into our mouths, guyA with Alice, guyB with me, Alice looked over to me, but guyA was having none of it, straightening her head to face him, guyb pushed his cock into my mouth, I could hardly open it wide enough to get his cock in.

They slowly pumped into our mouths, Alice moaning as her throat was being prodded.

I was struggling to stop myself from throwing up, guyb slapped my face, it hurt, he then started to push his cock in again, I couldn't take anymore, "white trash" I shouted, guyb pulled out, and said, that's exactly what you are, go and sit over there, your bitch will get your share....

By *ecretagent076Man  over a year ago

harrisburg

Wirral

I sat where I was ordered, I couldn't help thinking this was all planned by Dan, to get Alice pounded by these 2 guys.,as I looked at her, still on her knees, being throat fucked by one of the biggest cocks I've seen, with guyb holding her head, and her arms behind her, her eyes watering, making loud gagging noises, guyA only stopping when he thought Alice needed air.

GuyA pulled his big cock from her mouth, Alice's spit dripping from it, stood her up, and lead her to the big wooden cross structure against the wall, slapping her bum cheeks as she walked.

The big black guys then turned her around, made her stand on the wooden foot holders, that were positioned to spread her legs wide apart, then put the straps around her ankles, then her arms were held up above her head at about a 45° angle, and strapped on to the wooden cross, she was helpless, and very vulnerable to these big dominant men.

I remember thinking if I said "white trash" would they let pretty little Alice go free, I tried to get eye contact, but she was in some king of sexual trance.

The guys stepped away, had a drink, water I think, it was hot in there, they offered Alice a drink, she nodded, guyb held the plastic cup to her lips, Alice greedily glugging the water, he then walked over to me, and threw the remainder in my face.

GuyA walked over to the cross, pulled a lever, and rotated the device around, turning it slowly all the way round until she was upside down, her breasts drooping slightly the wrong way, he slapped her exposed pussy a couple of times, his hard cock pushing into her face, he pushed it into her mouth, causing her to gag, before taking it out, and turning her up the right way.

Guyb, took a small hand strap, with long tassles, off the wall behind her, looked at me and said, this is your fault wimp.

He flicked the "whip" across her breasts, she arched her back outwards, making her tits stick out even more, and this seemed to inspire guyb, he did it harder and quicker, Alice crying out, before he stopped, but not for long, he tapped her exposed pussy with his hand at first, and then rubbed the handle of the strap on her pussy, I could see wetness on the black handle, that helped me realize she was still ok.

He then started flicking the straps over her pussy, making her wince with the tingling pain. GuyA standing by his side, encouraging his mate.

He turned her upside down again, and strapped her pussy from above, his strapping intensifying as she wriggled around, he kept stopping and patting her wet pussy with his hand, before continuing his assault with his strap.

He turned her back upright, put the strap down, and took another drink, again offering Alice a drink, and throwing the remainder over me.

It was guyA's turn, he picked up a big vibrator, turned it on, the noise made Alice open her eyes, she looked at the big pink device, closed her eyes again, then seemed to brace herself in readiness, GuyA rubbed it slowly over her breasts, putting the vibrating end on her nipples, I could tell Alice was loving it, a smile appearing on her face, her nipples responding to the device.

He the rotated her again, and gently moved the device between her open legs, he held it in an upright position, the tip resting on her parting lips, before slowly pushing it in, as far as he could, Alice squirmed as he pulled it out again, he started pushing it in and out, getting quicker and quicker, Alice's moaning getting louder as he pumped the device into her, I saw her chest going red, but guyA pulled it out, pushed the wet instrument into her mouth, as if to clean it, before turning the speed up, and rubbing it over her clit, Alice was screaming as she instantly orgasmed, her gushing juices squirting upwards as he kept the vibrator on her clit, her hips wriggling around in a frenzie of emotion.

GuyA stopped, turned Alice upright, and moved away. Alice hung there motionless, her head bowed, her chest heaving up and down, she started calming down, before opening her eyes, looking over at me, gave me a cheeky smile, before asking for a drink.

Both guys unstrapped her, helped her down, and handed her some water, she drank some, before coming over to me, and giving me a drink. I thought that was it, but no, they took Alice to the swing, it was a device that was hung from the ceiling, that allowed the "subject" to be strapped in with legs apart.

They sat Alice in the swing, pushed her backwards so she was lying down, put her feet in the styrups, and spun the swing round a few times, until it came to a stop, with a guy at either end, GuyA, his cock hanging over Alice's face, guyb standing between her legs. They both entered her holes at the same time, Alice gagging on the cock in her mouth, while struggling to take the throbbing black cock in her pussy, the guys got into a rythym, pumping at both ends, they both pulled out, spun the swing and swapped ends, Alice was making a lot of noise, they changed ends about 6 times, Alice orgasmed at least twice, before they unstrapped her legs, turned her over, and restrapped her, guyA, lying on the floor underneath the swing, they lowered the swing so the he could insert himself into Alice's wet cunt, she let out a audible sigh as his big cock filled her, guyb dropped to his knees, rubbed lube over his cock, rubbed Alice's own juices over her bum hole, inserted a finger, which made Alice cry out, before pushing his big cock up against the entrance to her arse, as he pushed slowly in, I thought, she'll never take it, but slowly he was getting it in, oblivious to Alice's cries of pain.

I shouted out, Alice, remember the safeword, she lifted her hand as if to tell me to fuck off.

The guys fucked her in both holes, pumping away in unison, until they both pulled out, stood up, got her out of the swing and onto her knees, both taking it in turns to fuck her mouth, her nose now running with fluid, she gagged on their cocks, before they both spunked their massive loads over her face, she was covered in their thick white cum, dripping down onto her tits, they each put their cock back in her mouth, and made her lick them clean, before putting on their robes, and disappearing out of the door.

Alice, still on her knees and covered in spunk, turned her head to look at me and said, Sorry.

I got up, walked over to her, got on my knees in front of her, and said, you have nothing to be sorry about, if you enjoyed it, she nodded, we hugged, I got her some water, and we went for a shower together.

I opened the locker for my clothes, there was a sealed envelope in there, I put it to one side, got dressed, Alice went to her locker, there was only her hold up' s and nipple rings and shoes in there, along with another sealed envelope. I put both envelopes in my jacket pocket.

She threw the hold up's and rings in the bin, put her towel round her, picked up her shoes, and said, let's go.

We made our way back to the bar, which was empty, apart From Mairead, sitting waiting, with Alice's coat over her arm.

She stood up, gave Alice a hug, before Alice sat down, put her shoes on, stood up, dropped her towel, I noticed how her chest was still red, before she put her coat on.

The three of us walked to the exit, the one hostess who was left opened the door to let us out, we were dazzled by the sunlight, it was 7.30 on a bright Sunday morning, fuck, how was that possible !!.

We made our way to the hotel, the porter, who asked Alice where she was going the night before, greeted us with a knowing smile, as he pressed for a lift.

Alice asked Mairead when she had to be out of the room, 10am she replied, Alice said, we have another night, so you can sleep in our room if you need to rest, that would be lovely, Mairead said, are you sure that's ok, we both nodded, got out of the lift at our floor, told Mairead out room number, and walked to our room, Alice throwing her coat on the sofa, kicking off her shoes, and fell on the bed, asleep before I'd got undressed.

20 minutes later, I let Mairead in, she saw Alice asleep, put her case and bag on the floor, took her coat and shoes off, showing me her naked body, pushed me on the bed next to Alice, before lying next to me.

We lay on our backs, our fingers touching, my cock remembering I hadn't cum all evening, started to rise ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this story

[Removed by poster at 16/08/22 09:50:50]

There's a little more to this adventure

By *ecretagent076Man  over a year ago

harrisburg

"There's a little more to this adventure "

Looking forward to the rest of the story

The best erotica on the Forum by far!!

Mairead fell asleep, I thought about having a wank, but to be honest, the pictures in my head from the night/morning before, warranted more than a wank, and I too fell asleep.

I woke at about 12.00 noon, 2 naked woman either side of me, I managed to get up, and get in the shower, I managed to put the sign on the door saying no room service required.

I soaped myself down, my cock almost bursting as I sponged over it, then rinsed myself off, got out, dried and sprayed myself, opened the door to find Mairead looking out of the window, still naked. I whispered, have a shower if you need to, there were loads of towels in the bathroom cupboard. She brushed past me, and went in the bathroom.

I got dressed, sat on the bed next to Alice, who had hardly moved her position, stroked her hair, she opened her eyes, said, good morning, with a smile, I asked if she wanted some coffee, she shook her head and said she needed more sleep.

Mairead came out, with a towel on her head, and round her body, her big tits holding it in place, she Sat on the sofa, and dried her hair the best she could, and shook it free, just like Alice does.

Moved over to the dressing table, and put some make up on, she got some clothes from her case, and went into the bathroom.

She came out wearing a flowery summer dress, that buttoned all the way up the front, no tights or stockings, her smooth legs quite tanned..

She put some flatter shoes on, packed everything in her case, then whispered, do you want to swap numbers ?, I picked up my phone, now fully charged, and got her to add her number, I then sent her a text, to make sure we were connected.

She walked over to Alice, looked at her sleeping, blew her a kiss, pulled up the handle of her case, and pulled it to the door.

I said I'd see her down, so we both headed for the lifts, while we were waiting, she thanked me for letting her join in our fun, and said it was much needed, the lift came, we got in, the doors closed, and I just kissed her full on the lips, she kissed me back, very passionately, her breathing intense, the lift doors opened, we were still in an embrace, then realised people were waiting to get in, we both laughed out loud, and made our way to reception, Mairead handed in her room key, turned round to me and said, I suppose this is goodbye then, and gave me a hug, I wanted to fuck her, but had missed my chance..

I asked if she need a Taxi, she said no, I'm getting the tube, I walked her towards Covent garden tube station, she phoned her daughter, who told her she'd meet her at Cockfosters, at 3.00 ish, Mairead said ok, and hung up, that gave us time for a coffee, we found a nice Cafe, sat on an outside table, and ordered a coffee, we chatted about our lifestyle, Mairead said she and her ex would still be together if he was more like me, I thanked her for that, and touched her hand as a show of affection.

She was looking at me like she wanted something, I know I did, so I thought, shit or bust, I just came out with it, I would love to fuck you Mairead, she looked at me and said, I know, and I'd love you to.

I had a plan, there was the pub opposite Covent garden station, where Alice fucked a guy in the downstairs toilets, I asked her if she had time for a quick drink, she smiled and said, of course, I'm Irish.

We went to the pub, sat in the same corner Alice sat in, I ordered drinks, we both had a pint of Guinness, as I sat down, she said where are the toilets, I pointed her round the bar, I then, feeling horny, told her to lose her underwear, she looked at me, smiled, undid her top three buttons, showed me she had none on.

Fuck, instant hard on. When she came back, her buttons were still undone, and she had undone some of the bottom ones aswell, showing a lot of leg and cleavage as she walked, an older couple had sat down on the table next to us, so Mairead had to lift her leg a little to get past them, giving me, and the couple a view of her upper legs, this was too fucking much, I asked the couple of there were stopping for a while, the guy said yes, as they had ordered food, do you mind looking after Mairead's case for a second, while we nip to the loo, the guy said, yes that's fine, I stood up, trying to hide my erection, Mairead spotted it, I took her hand and pulled her to the stairs down to the gents, like a man possessed, we went down the steps, into the toilets, I couldn't wait, I sat her on the sink, undid the last buttons on her dress, she Sat there naked, I got in between her legs, kissing her while unzipping my trousers, got my cock out and pushed it into her wet Irish cunt, I fucked her on the sink, pumping my cock in and out, her hands round my neck, I felt her cunt muscles squeeze, her tits going red, just like Alice, the door opened, a guy came in for a piss, we didn't care, Mairead squirted all over me, just before I pumped her full of spunk.

We fell into each other, our breathing subsiding, the guy walked out behind us, I pulled my semi hard cock out, to see my spunk dripping from her, she got down, went into a cubicle, told me she'd see me upstairs.

I sat back down, thanked the guy for minding the case, I couldn't tell who the guy was who came in to the toilets, but as Mairead came back, I saw her wave at two guys as she walked passed their table, them waving back, we left the pub, and I walked her to the station, she said you have my number, kissed me on the cheek, and disappeared.

I walked back to the hotel, up to the room and let myself in, Alice was up, drinking coffee, still naked, but freshly showered, and smelling gorgeous.

She asked me where I fucked Mairead, I said the same sink you fucked the guy when we first got to London, she got up, put her arms around my neck, and said, I love you, you dirty barstard, go and get a shower, I've booked us a table for our last evening, she then said, she'd opened the envelopes that were left in the lockers, hers had £1000 in £50 notes, and mine had a DVD labelled, Alice. Fuck, I said, let's make the most of our time here.

It seemed my time in charge was over, and even though I'd just spunked into Mairead, my cock was responding to the thought....

Grimsby

Absolutely brilliant ,well written and so fucking Horny.

Please write more x

"Absolutely brilliant ,well written and so fucking Horny.

Please write more x "

There is more to come, we had a lot of fun.

Wirral

Doncaster & Bembridge

You still in touch with Mairead? Anything more happen with her?

"You still in touch with Mairead? Anything more happen with her?

"

yes, and yes

birmingham

Doncaster & Bembridge

What happened to Alice? Is she still around?

I came out of the shower to find Alice sitting on one of the soft chairs, which she had turned around to face the window, still naked, with one leg over the arm, I laughed out loud, who are you flashing, I said, she told me to stand out of sight, so I sat on the bed, puffed the pillows up, and lay back to watch. She said there were 2 guys on 2 different floors in the hotel opposite looking the her.

I told her she was fucking insatiable, she laughed and said, I saw them watching me as I was doing my hair, so thought I'd give them a show, fucking perv's.

I said, can you see their cocks ?, She said every now and then, one of them comes right up to the window, and wanks himself before stepping back, I told her, next time he does it, put your other leg over the opposite arm, giving him a better view.

I was lying on the bed stroking my cock now, here goes, she said, as her other leg went over, she put her hands on her breasts, holding them together, rubbing her thumb over her nipples, and,...bingo, she shouted, as the guy shot his load over his window. I got up and walked over, to see the guys spunk running down, he saw me and disappeared, the other guy stepping back as well. I rubbed my hand up her inner thigh, just brushing my fingers against her pussy, before saying, it's time to get ready, she got up, walked to the window, closed the curtains, and said, ok, what to wear.

I was ready in 10 minutes, I told her I'd wait for her in the bar, as I waited for the lift, I couldn't help thinking that last time I was in this situation, I met Mairead.

The bar was fairly quiet, it was 6pm on a Sunday after all, I sat at an empty table, and before long, a waiter asked me if I'd like a drink, I ordered a small beer, he then asked if my wife would be joining me, yes I said, she's just getting ready, he smiled, and went to get my drink, then I realised he was on duty in the cocktail bar the previous evening.

Alice had booked a table at an Italian Restaurant in Mayfair, a bit too far to walk, so when the waiter came with my drink, I asked him how easy it was to order a Taxi, he said he could get me one within 60 seconds or so, as they queued up outside the hotel, I thanked him, took a sip of my drink, and sat there wondering what the evening would bring.

I'd be happy with a nice meal, a stroll along the river, back to the hotel for a nightcap, and bed, but remembering Alice flashing the guy in the hotel opposite, as I came out of the shower, I thought, this woman who was in her sexual prime, might have other ideas.

I had another beer, as I was waiting, I got a text from Mairead, saying, thank you both for the lovely experience, it was exactly what she needed, keep in touch.

I replied, we both enjoyed your company, you keep in touch too,xx.

It was 7.15 before Alice appeared, she wafted in wearing short almost seethrough black ra ra dress, with black heels, black fairy sheer hold up's, all complimented by her beautiful blonde hair, and if you looked closely, a sheer bra almost showing her nipples, and as she walked, you could just make out a black thong, and stocking tops as her dress flicked around.

The waiter was over in seconds, hello again, he said, Alice looking up and smiling, obviously remembering him, I'll have a G&T she said, the guy smiled, turned around and went to get her drink.

She sat next to me looking like a beautiful actress, her face so sparkly and lovely, her dress only just covering her stocking tops, and her breasts sticking out under the nearly seethrough material.

Her drink came, the waiters eyes all over her, I said could you arrange a Taxi for 15 minutes ?, If course Sir, he replied, and walked away.

Alice blurted out, I think I've found my limit Neil, last night was great, I loved it all, but I was very close to using the safe word, especially on that swing.

I looked at her, and said, to be honest, I nearly shouted the safe word for you, but you seemed to be enjoying it.

Alice went on, oh I did enjoy it, I climaxed so many times, but this thing seems to be spiralling out of control, I don't want us to stop, just to plan things better, she then said, do you know my favourite part of the weekend, I thought about it, remembering her juices squirting out as she was upside down on the cross, so I said, the cross ?, No she said, it was the look on your face when I asked you, where did you fuck Mairead, you looked me in the eye, told me the truth, it was a heart warming feeling, it took all the guilt I had from the night before away, I somehow felt vindicated.

The the waiter came over and told us the Taxi was outside, Alice finished her drink in one, we thanked him, Alice giving him a smile as we walked past, and headed out of the hotel into the waiting Cab.

I got in first, so Alice was in view in the drivers rear view mirror, she told him where to go, whilst sliding forward in her seat, knowing her stocking tops were in his sight.

I knew then, that my idea of a meal, stroll, nightcap and early night, wasn't going to happen.....

birmingham

More please

I told Alice of my eat, stroll, nightcap and bed idea, she looked at me and said, ok, but I was going to be a slut for you on our last evening in London,. The driver heard this, looked at her in his mirror, smiled to himself, he'd probably heard worse. I said ok, you be a slut, she leant over to kiss me, her legs parting giving him a good look at her sheer thong, and me a hard on. It wasn't far to Mayfair, the meter said £6.80, Alice fumbled in her bag, took a £10 note from her purse, the driver turned round to accept the money, Alice opened her legs again, and said, keep the change, he kept looking at her, legs open as she opened the door, and stepped onto the pavement, followed by me, he shouted, have a nice evening, and drove off.

We got into the small but classy italian, our reserved table by the wall, surrounded by 5 other tables, all full.

As we walked through, Alice received lots of glances from both men and women, her breasts jiggled through the thin material of her dress.

We sat down, a few people still looking over, I asked how much of a slut are you going to be ?, She said, I'll give you a safe word, if you want me to stop. White trash, she said with a cheeky grin, while adjusting her dress discreetly to show more leg, quite a lot more leg.

The waiter came over and asked if we'd like some drinks, Alice said she'd have a G&T, I just had a Peroni beer, and off he went. She looked around, as if to spot a potential fuck buddy, looked at me with a sad face, and said, looks like we'll eat up and go, but as the drinks appeared, the older Mediterranean looking waiter put the drinks on the table, just as Alice crossed her legs, he definitely saw her sheer thong, I did.

He asked if we were ready to order food, Alice picked up the menu, browsed for a second and asked, what is this, pointing at a menu selection, but holding the menu so the waiter had to stand right over her to read it, her stocking tops in his view, he told her what it was, she said, no, I don't fancy that, then asked what he'd recommend, he pointed to one of the specials, she moved closer to look, put her hand on the arm he was pointing with, and said, ok, I'll have that, and only slowly removing her hand, he then said, and for you Sir, I told him I'd have the same, he wrote on his pad, and disappeared behind the counter, glancing over at us as he put our order in.

I said fucking hell Alice, you are a fucking professional dirt bag, she replied, thanks for the compliment, with a smile.

The waiter then came over and asked if we'd like wine with our choice of food, I said yes, he gave me the wine list, I passed it to Alice and said, you choose, the waiter moving round to her side as if expecting a question, Alice said, could you recommend something for us, he stood next to her, his leg touching hers, and pointed to a bottle of Barolo, at £65 a bottle, she once again touched his arm, and said that would be lovely, and off he went.

It wasn't long before he brought us a tray of nibbles, again, standing next to Alice as he put them on the table, looking at Alice's breasts as he did so, he was now becoming quite blatant with his stares.

The wine came, he poured a little into a glass, looked at me to taste it, Alice leaned over to pick it up, put the glass to her nose, trying to impress, then took a sip, licked her lips and said, now that's the best thing I've had in my mouth for a long time, loud enough for the next table to hear, I coughed, the waiter tried to look like he didn't understand, and a guy on the next table was creasing up. Alice sitting there all innocent.

He filled both glasses half full, and put the bottle on the table, looked at Alice and said, enjoy, they smiled at each other, before he disappeared.

She then decided she needed the loo, I said I'd ask someone, she said, it's ok, I'll find it, got up, and walked to the bar, she asked the barman where it was, he pointed to the stairs on the left, she walked over to the stairs that went up, and round a corner, and although the lighting was not not that bright, it was bright enough to show anyone who was looking, up her skirt, the table next to the stairs could see everything, as I watched them looking.

I was looking forward to her coming down, and 5 minutes or so later, I wasn't disappointed, first her legs came into view, then she decended slowly, making out she was being careful in her heels, she came down one step at a time, as if she was putting on a show, I could see her stocking tops from where I was sitting, so the table next to the stairs could see everything, when she was in full view, it was clear she'd taken off her bra, her full breasts moving around as she came down the last few steps, the whole room looking at her, she walked back to me, her nipples now on show, sat down, giggled like a school girl, and said, how was that.

I was speechless, I looked around and a lot of people were still looking over. We sipped the excellent Barolo, I remember thinking that even at £65 a bottle, one wouldn't be enough.

She was loving the affect she was having, to the waiter, and to the guy on the next table.

I told her he couldn't take his eyes off her legs, as he cleverly looked without his girlfriend noticing, Alice turned to look at him, smiled, looked at me, and said, I'm going to fuck him, I nearly spat my wine out, she said, you'll see.

We ate our food without incident, apart from Alice showing more and more leg, finished our wine, and as predicted, Alice ordered another bottle.

She was now showing so much leg, I could see she had lost her thong, fuck, this was horny.

Our dessert came, a small ice cream, with a red raspberry sauce, then our second bottle of wine, the waiter pouring us a glass each, looking at at Alice's almost naked breasts, she went to scratch an itch on her left breast, her boobs moving up an down as she did so, the waiter making it clear he was getting turned on by her teasing, and her sitting there all innocent as if she didn't know what she was doing.

She pulled her ice cream a bit closer, but dropped her spoon on the floor, she moved her chair back so she could see where it went, the waiter got on his knees to pick up the spoon, Alice let her legs fall apart a little, but enough to show him, and the guy on the other table, her naked pussy.

The waiter stood up, spoon in hand, Alice, slowly bringing her legs together, he said he'd fetch another one.

He came back with a clean spoon, touched her shoulder and said, for you my dear, she thanked him with a smile.

A lot of the diners had left, there was only us finishing our wine, the couple on the next table, and two older guys by the door.

I sat there wondering what next,.. The waiter gave us our bill, £290.00, Alice took the envelope from the night before from her bag, gave him £350, and said keep the change, after all, it was her money, she'd earnt it.

The waiter thanked us, and offered us a night cap, it was a strong liqueur, he left the bottle on the table, and disappeared. I offered the couple opposite a drink, the guy said yes please, his girlfriend declined.

Alice was now sitting a bit away from the table, her stocking tops still on show, as the three of us took a sip of the liqueur, we raised our glasses, Alice let her legs fall apart, showing the guy her pussy, and not closing them till she put her empty glass down, his girlfriend, although with her back to us, wondered what he was looking at, turned to have a look, but by then, Alice was sitting normal.

She was getting d*unk now, I was remembering the safe word, just in case, Alice said she needed a wee, got up, looked at the guy opposite, smiled, walked to the stairs, started walking up, turned to see if the guys girlfriend was looking, lifted her skirt to show her pussy, before disappearing round the corner at the top, the waiter also spotted her do it.

The guy got up, told his girlfriend, I'll go to the loo, then we'll go, ok she said, and off he went up the stairs, she then sat in his seat and started making polite conversation, she kept looking to see if he was coming, meanwhile, the waiter also went up the stairs.

It was 20 minutes before he came down, apologising to his girlfriend, they got their coats and left.

The two older guys got up and left, then another guy from behind the bar

came out and locked the door, pulled the blinds down. I just sat there, sipping the strong drink, the guy from the bar asked if I was ok, I said I'm just waiting for my wife, he smiled, said ok.

About 30 minutes later, Alice appeared at the top of the stairs, her dress and handbag over her arm, she walked up to me, put her dress back on, and said, do you want that evening stroll now ?, I said yes, we asked it they could get us a Taxi, they said of course, then said it would be 10 minutes.

We sat there, had another sip of the drink, I didn't want to ask her way happened upstairs, but I said, at least I didn't need the safe word, she smiled and said, not yet !!

st helens

Will finish this adventure tomorrow morning., It was a full on weekend.

Doncaster & Bembridge

Are you and Alice still together?

"Are you and Alice still together?

"

all will be revealed

The Taxi came, the barman let us out, it was a warm night, which was just as well, as Alice had no coat, we got in the Cab, went back to the Strand, we didn't say much in the Taxi, we got to the Strand, and Alice said, this will do, to the driver, paid him, and we got out, a bit further down than where our hotel was, we didn't know London that well, but we knew the river was a little walk down behind our hotel, so that's where we headed for.

To be honest, I was a bit nervous, as Alice's underwear was still in her bag, so her breasts could be seen by anyone close enough. There was a lot of people about, and the streets were well lit, so we walked towards the river.

Alice asked if I wanted to know what happened upstairs at the Restaurant, too fucking right, I said, she went on,..

I went up to the toilets, not knowing if either of them would follow me, so I sat on one of the chairs outside the toilets. I sat there, until I heard someone come up the stairs, I quickly ran into the gents, and leaned against the wall between the sink and the urinal, the door opened and the guy from the next table came in, he stood there looking nervous, I leaned back, and slowly pulled my dress up to my waist, he still stood there, I started touching myself, he didn't move, the door opened again, the waiter came in, walked past the guy standing there, came up to me, lifted my dress off over my

head, put it in the sink, he rubbed my tits, quite roughly, turned me round and squeezed my bum cheeks, slapping my arse quite hard, he turned me round again and started fingering me, the other guy came closer, my cunt was soaking as his fingers found my clit, and then went inside me again, the waiter got his cock out, it was thick and hard, he kissed me, his cock pushing in to my tummy, I looked at the other guy and made a move for his cock, he undid his trousers, got it out, I touched it, the waiter turned me round, bent me over, and put his cock against my cunt lips, I got hold of the guys cock, he moved closer, I opened my mouth, he pushed it in, just as the waiter pushed into me from behind, his thick cock spreading my cunt open, I think my grunting with pleasure set the other guy off as he spunked in to my mouth with a yell that I thouht you could hear down stairs, that seemed to make the waiter's cock even thicker, the guy just left, the waiter pushed me towards the urinal where I could hold on, he slapped my arse as he pumped in to me, I could see my fluids dripping down between my feet, then he pulled out, turned me round, pushed me up on the urinal, and pushed in to me again, he started slapping my tits from side to side as his cock fucked me, I felt myself cuming, I clenched as hard as I Could on his thick cock as my orgasm swept over me, he pulled out, pushed me on me knees, opened my mouth, pushed his cock in, and fucked my throat, his big helmet making me gag, before he spunked over my face, rubbed his cum all over my face with the palm of his hand, before zipping up and leaving.

I kneeled there for a minute or two, got up, splashed my face under the tap, and came down.

Fuck me Alice I said, and took her hand and put it against my hard cock. We got to the river and walked slowly along the embankment, until we came to a nice green with some bench seats, we sat down, and chatted, people walking passed, some looking at us, some not bothering, until three men, all about mid 20's, walked passed, and we heard one of them say, fuck me, did you see that ?, They carried on walking, but each looking back in turn, until they stopped a bit further up, and leaned against the embankment wall,

Alice chuckled, I bet the dirty fuckers come back, they did, they walked back past, a little slower, all looking at Alice, they went past, and sat on the bench a bit further up. They just kept looking over, but didn't do anything. Until one of them decided he needed a piss, he went to the bushes behind us, only 20 feet or so away, got his cock out, knowing we were looking,, and let out a long stream of piss into the bushes, shook his cock, zipped up, then rejoined his friends. Not long after another guy did the same thing, looking over at us as he walked back to his mates. There was enough light to see them clearly, well dressed, not d*unk, and you could hear they were well spoken.

When the third guy walked to the bushes, Alice stood up, and walked over to the bushes nearer us, the guy started pissing, just as Alice got within 10 feet of him, lifted her skirt, you could see her naked pussy, squatted down, and let out a stream of hot piss, the guys looking on in amazement, she stood up, wiped herself with a tissue, and came back to me, the three guys watching her every move.

They didn't initiate anything, so Alice said, oh well, let's go back to the hotel. We got up, started walking in the direction of the hotel, taking the pathway across the green, we got to the bushes and there was a worn pathway into a small clearing, Alice walked in, she had no idea what would happen, I followed her, we started kissing, the guys followed, they came into the clearing, watching me and Alice, I turned her round so she had her back to me, and facing the guys, pushing my hard on into her bum, I rubbed her near naked breasts in front of the guys, they started rubbing their cocks through their shorts, no one moved towards us, until Alice lifted her dress, and put her hand on her pussy, the guys slowly came forward, I lifted her dress over her head, the three of them were like flies around honey, they dropped their shorts, their hard cocks in their hand, they felt her all over, Alice dropped to her knees, taking their cocks in her mouth one by one, before they all spunked over her face. They were gone as quick as they came.

Alice had more spunk in or over her this weekend than ever.

We got back to the hotel, went to our room, I was about to put the light on, but Alice said, open the curtains first, there were a lot of lights on in the hotel opposite, Alice, who was going to get every ounce of pleasure from the weekend, told me she was going for a shower, I moved the sofa to face the window, then put all the lights on, then joined Alice in the shower, I got in with her, we both got out, put our robes on, and sat on the sofa. It wasn't long before we attracted some attention, a young couple, and a single guy, Alice put her legs over me, her robe falling open, her legs looking great, we could see the couple sitting on their window sill, the guy standing by the curtains, Alice stood up and took her robe off, walked to the window as if to pick something up, looked out, and waved, the couple waved back, the guy taking a closer look. Alice asked me to come over, she undid my robe, it slipped off, I got behind her and cupped her tits, my cock resting against her bum. The guy openly wanking, she moved her head back to kiss me, and started fingering her self at the same time, the guy opposite must have cum, as he disappeared, the couple now joining in, he lifted her nightie over her head, her breasts flopping down, then they started copying us, their room was level with ours, so we had a good view of each other.

Alice got on her knees and started sucking my cock, They followed, she then stood in the window sill with her back to the window, opened her legs so I could lick her cunt, they followed, I licked her clit, she held my head as she ground herself against my mouth, I looked up, they were doing the same, Alice said she couldn't see, I turned her round on the sill, pushed her against the glass, parted her bum cheeks and put my tongue as far into her bum hole as I could, Alice, her tits squashed against the glass moaning, what are they doing, I asked, same as us, she said, I told her to wank herself off while I licked her hole, she did, pushing her arse onto my tongue, she started to orgasm, we stopped looking across the road now, her juices were coming round to her arse as I tongue'd her hole, she pushed into me as hard as she could before screaming as she exploded in ecstasy, I got her down off the sill, sat her on it facing me, got in between her legs, and pushed my rampant cock straight into her wet cunt, I tried to go slowly, but as her cunt muscles gripped my cock, I could feel my spunk pumping into her hole, I kept cuming and cuming, the whole weekend flashing before my eyes.I

I looked over at the couple, they waved and shut their cortains, we both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Alice was up, showered and dressed when I woke up. Her weekend over, she made me a coffee while I showered and dressed, I packed, and went down to settle the bill, I was dreading that because the hotel was expensive anyway, but the bar bill was going to be through the roof, I went to the receptionist, asked the girl for my bill, she said, it's all done Sir, I looked at Alice, she just smiled, and said, let's go.

We made our way to the station, Alice explaining she put the money left from the envelope, and added another £200 of her own money. Wow, I smiled.

We got home at 3pm,

The next Adventure will be titled,...

Alice, the end.

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

Love your stories, and the way you wrote them! So very readable and erotic, thank you.

"Love your stories, and the way you wrote them! So very readable and erotic, thank you. "
So glad you are enjoying them, I have carried the story on, under the name, Alice...The End. It's a great account of a mad few years.

Rugeley

I've been a trucker for 20 years mostly tramping. That includes a few years doing europe. Some of the stuff I've seen. A simple flash is nothing

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

"I've been a trucker for 20 years mostly tramping. That includes a few years doing europe. Some of the stuff I've seen. A simple flash is nothing "

What can you see on the passenger side of a car when it’s passing?

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

This thread continues with Alice, the end, a few more of our stories on there

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

Friday night. Fulham beat Forest 3 - 2 and I’ve had the most amazing read. Thank you Alice and Neil and Fulham….

Seánoxo

"Friday night. Fulham beat Forest 3 - 2 and I’ve had the most amazing read. Thank you Alice and Neil and Fulham….

Seánoxo"

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Wirral

Parked on the Wirral tonight anyone out to give me a a show????

Wirral

Bishop Burton tonight if anyone is out and about

Wirral

Parked on the Wirral again tonight if anyone’s out putting a show on for me

By *0hn boiMan  over a year ago

market drayton

Holy shit i am loving this.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/23 01:13:09]

Good I love this

By *ake the snakeMan  over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

Morpeth tomorrow night if any lady’s up for some fun

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Ooh hoping to do this over Easter weekend x

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Derby

Wow, I did and got caught x

By *uto564Man 52 weeks ago

Widnes

My Fiancée did Saturday evening/night on our way to and from a club…

» Add a new message to this topic