FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dirty slut

dirty slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we had sky fitted the other day when guy turned up he was middleaged black guy my eyes lit up as i had to go to work and leave girlfriend while he fitted sky in and said as i went he's got a massive bulge in his trousers then off to work i went and later that night when in bed i felt my g/f's pussy OMG it felt massive so knew she had the black guy said wot did u get up too while i was at work she said cudn't stop thinking bout wot u said about his bulge so had 2 find out 4 her self and said when he walked past her a couple of times she brushed his cock so he got the hint then said he just started to kiss her and she undone his trousers and said it just grew a nd grew was on 12 inches long and good 6 inches think cud only fit tip of it into her mouth then she got naked and he slowly put inch by inch in her to she had it all in her then got quicker and harder til his balls where slapping against her arse said they were light size of tennis balls then after bout 15 mins he cum and said it never stopped it was flowing out of her and of course this drove me wild hence didnt take me long to cum wot a dirty slut i have 4 a g/f

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow such a hot story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG that's sooo dirty & horny. Love tales of white women & BBC. You've told it brilliantly too. You should arrange a 3some with him and enjoy eating the creampie he leaves in your woman. Look forward to hearing about some of your dirtiest swinging meets.

By *ong1Man  over a year ago

between towns

Would love too come round yours and do some work! Im a carpenter/general builder. Does she get up too it often?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no first time its happened

» Add a new message to this topic