FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Step mum 3

Step mum 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As arranged casey arrives at Sophie home ,Sophie allowed her in nervous of what casey would say ,casey yarmalenko was nearly 19 and a very attractive girl her raven black and big brown eyes where hers for any guy to resist her plump lips enough to drive any guy wild her mixed parentage of a Russian father and Chinese mother gave her a strange Turkish look her dress sense was exciting a tight cropped vest top leather black mini skirt with 6 inch killer heels and to top of was her nose and belly button piercing topped ofher sexualallure despite her young age ,so the conversation started I was sorry to hear your and Angus (Edwards father ) had separated but I need to tell you something casey started nervously, Sophie smiled please relax hunni she said please know you can trust me Sophie announces sensing she didn't know about the sexual games between Sophie and Edward .

Casey took a deep breath Angus was fucked me she gasped waiting for Sophie to explode,instead Sophie just smiled and replied casey hunni he's a dirtbag but tell me was it a one off or was it a affair, it was twice she admitted once b4 he left you and once after ,mmmmm so he's cheated on that slut already replied Sophie, casey was clearly relieved rnt u mad she asked,hunni no im fucking a young guy and having the best sex ever but does Edward know asked Sophie, casey tool a deep breath I wanted to tell him but I couldn't I always thought Edward would never cheat but lately I been hearing rumours about him and and old school pal Erin do you think it's true.

Actually I don't said Sophie who over the next 30 mins convinced casey her bf was a priest.

Now I feel like a bitch had he fucked Erin it would of made Angus much easier to live with and ?

And what asked Sophie

Oh nothing casey replied.

Sophie insisted come on hun tell me .

Well I been wanting to experiment with my bi side wich is un explored.

Sophie smiled but didn't looked shocked and asked so wot kind of woman do u want ,

Casey shook her long main as she threw Sophie a cheeky glance at her breasts.

A busty milf to show me .

Sophie suddenly realised this hot teenager ment her.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow love it

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmmmm

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Sophie smiled at her step sons gorgeous gf so how do you think Edward to feel about you cheating with another woman ,the answer want what casey expected so she answered as diplomatically as she could I owe him after what happened between his dad and me so I'd encourage him to join us.

Sophie smiled right answer casey it's every man's dream and your both young and time to explore casey was releived it felt as though she was back on track .

The next question stunned and excited casey so why do u want a older woman with big boobs she asked

I want older 4 the experience and in truth I love Big tits im hoping 4 a breast enlargement one day .

Sophie smiled as she tool casey hand snd pushed in down her open so casey could squeeze Sophie natural assests oh god they feel great she answered as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

This a very interesting twist!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

cambridge

Near MK

Edward is going to be one lucky guy

st helens

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Excellent

Casey slowly pulled away and looked at her bf stop mum a little shocked but equally excited ,she licked her lips in anticipation as Sophie pulled on the cord which held her wrap around top in place she slipped if of before unhooking her bra all the time looking casey in the eyes now topless she removed her jeans and thong smiling at caseys eyes which had widened in excitement she then stepper forward and slowly kissed casey then taking her by the hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom saying its been a long time since I slept with a woman casey but let's go slow and have fun ok .

Oh yes Sophie I'm so excited replied casey as she followed the milf upstairs .

swansea

Fantastic

Near MK

Good times ahead

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Once in her bedroom Sophie turned to casey her face only inches from her young friend she asked are you sure you want this hunni.

The last and excitement in casey's eyes told her everything she should of already know ,yes Sophie I want to know wot its like with another woman she looked down so Sophie massive tits and hard nipples ,god there amazing Sophie oh how I wish mine were like that .

Sophie just smiled as she kissed young casey on the mouth as there tounges explored and teased each other Sophie tounge soon found casey tounge piercing and she felt a sexual twitch in her groin it was then she heard a zip being pulled down as casey leather mini skirt fell to the floor then she pulled off her tight vest over her head while Sophie looked on approvingly and finally her bra showing her 36 b cup tits .

Oh casey their lovely as she ran her tounge over her small but firm breasts ,the first time casey had ever experienced a womans tounge on her tits the excitement was nearly 2 much 2 bear as she moaned gently, it was then Sophie lay back onto the bed with her legs wide apart she held her pussy open come and explore me casey my pussy is yours .

Shall I continue

Middlewich

definitely

By *inglewmidsMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Definitely continue

cambridge

Near MK

By *tewart64Man  over a year ago

Lostwithiel

"Shall I continue "

dont you dare bloody stop now

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow love how it’s going

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

swansea

Enjoying

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Casey looked at Sophie shaved pussy nervously but realised this is what she really want as she crawled in between her legs and gently licked her clit ohhh hunni Do you like asked Sophie as her tounge pushed up into her clit oooohhh yes hun thats better she panted as casey tounge was soon joined by her fingers making Sophie pant harder ,the Milf then added come here bitch let me suck those nipples.

swansea

Near MK

st helens

Casey loved having her nipples gently nibbled whole she and Sophie fingers each others pussys bringing casey to the point of a oragsm but Sophie had one more suprise 4 the horny teenager as she locked her legs around her and thrust together as there pussy legs rubbed against each other ,omg omg OH MY FUCKING GOD she screamed out as casey started to orgasm in a hart stopping moment ,casey flopped back gasping 4 breath ,she could feel Sophie eyes on as she quietly said that was fucking amazing .

Sophie was smiling I agree it's been a long long time since I fucked a woman but I know realise how I missed it but sadly hun Edward will be home soon so we'd better get dressed,casey agreed and the two returned to the lounge and looked all innocent as Edward walked in from work ,hello girls he greeted the girls his eyes darted from one to the other looking for signs of something wrong but there was none except a slight blush to his gfs cheeks lucky he thought as it was usually a sign casey was horny .

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Middlewich

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

all over Ireland

swansea

st helens

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Loving the story

So Edward continues to fuck his slutty step mother unaware she was now involved in a lesbian affair with his beloved gf casey while Sophie was enjoying her freedom she had now moved on from Freddie and his workman now that her posh decking and hot tub had been installed in the weeks running up to casey leaving for University she made made the most of the young chinese/Russian girls perfect little arse as much as Edwards large cock she realised she liked younger guys as they could cum heavily and easily .

After a hot session in her hot tub she sat opposite her love and spoke .

Your father came to see me today she announced.

Oh said Edward what did he want he asked.

He wants to come home he asked.

I'm enjoying my fun with you Edward but your young and you will tire of me and you have casey of course.

It's your choice but I'm not sure casey and I will last once she goes to uni.

Oh why hun your so right together replied Sophie.

I think she's interested in someone else .

Don't talk rubbish she replied but with panic in her hart knowing casey was really into her .

So wot you doing about dad asked Edward.

She smiled I'm tempted bur I still got fantasy to complete b4 I return to the loyal housewife she confessed.

I really want to be gang banged .

And that's how bonzo,seb and tank joined Sophie sexual games.

st helens

Peterborough

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Sophie life became complicated she continued to fuck Edward and casey with each knowing about the other while trying to rebuild her relationship with her wayward husband whose mistress wasn't turning out 2 be all he hoped 4 and still there was several conversations with Edward about a possible gang bang with his friends .

Several weeks later the 5 a side football team in which Edward,bobzo,tank and seb where all apart of won there league and so headed to the pub with the other members Ricky,oz ,benji and Oscar all where more than a little boozed when Edward rang his step mum 4 a lift .

She entered the pub to wolfwhistles from several of the team she smiled at the attention and sat with her diet amongst the team while the boys finished there drinks she was squeezed in between bonzo and seb ,these 2 guys couldn't be more different bonzo the unofficial group leader was 19 6ft 1 18 stone he worked as a brick layer with Edward he was barrel chested with muscles, seb on the other hand a old school pal of Edwards he hadn't changed much since school he still looked like a Harry Potter look alike.

Sophie liked it when she realised bonzo was clearly looking down her cleavage while seb was looking at her thighs.

Edward,tank and Ricky sat there smiling while oz was chatting up the same barmaid Edward had fucked weeks b4 and the twins Oscar and Benji played pool unaware of the sexual tension around the table .

STAY WITH ME FOR GANGBANG

By *ssex 2204Man  over a year ago

billericay

What's the first part of the story called can only find parts 2 and 3

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

"What's the first part of the story called can only find parts 2 and 3"
It's called the step mother.

Keep going OP, such a great read!

swansea

Staying

Shannon and Costa Blanca

cambridge

all over Ireland

Bristol

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Tell us about the gangbang

mullingar

GANG BANG 1

Sophie was supposed to be picking her step son up but she was enjoying the company of his good mates bonzo,tank,seb and Ricky and so while they all vied for attention she allowed the drinks to flow and before long she was over the limit to drive and the pub was calling LAST ORDERS PLZ,Edward hunny let's get cabs back to our and continue to drink she suggested to her step son she smiled a stupid d*unken smile he knew wot was coming and how naughty Sophie was when she was boozed .

The taxi ride home Sophie was squeezed between the two bulks of bonzo and tank and when bonzo rested his hand on her thigh she never rejected and so sensing she was liking it he slid it up further so her skirt was so thigh he and tank could see she was commando and she just smiled at the boys all this Edward sat in the front was unaware of ,at home they all escaped the taxi and walked up the pathway again with Edward unaware as tank lifted her skirt so he could see her naked arse making her giggle and d*unken Edward turned to see what was so funny and lost his balance and stumbled into a Bush making his pals scream in laughter while Sophie opened the door while tank and bonzo pulled Edward to his feet

With the music on Sophie poured the boys a healthy shot of scotch each from her absent hubby's supply she squeezed onto the sofa between there visitors while Edward sat opposite smiling ,your a real milf hunni said a now brave bonzo with tank agreeing she giggled Edward show them our photos ,Edward smiled and threw his phone his bonzo who with tank learing over his shoulder scrolled through over a 100 photos of Sophie posing in outfits ,you lucky barstard not only are you fucking casey you got a hot step mum they giggled ,hey Sophie put on your nurse outfit 4 us babe ,she smiled is anyone else joining us yes replied Edward seb and Ricky are waiting on a cab ,Sophie just nodded before dissappear upstairs 10 mins later they heard the click clack of high heels on the wooden floor as she peered into the lounge how do I look she asked with her red hair pulled tight into a high pony tail her lips pouted with bright red lipstick she strode to the centre of the lounge and spun slowly so the boys could he her latex nurse outfit with red bra peeking through the outfit finished off with 6 inch heels omg god said the visitors together as she cuddled up to Edward on his armchair and whispered in his ear I'm your property hunni wot do you want me to do tonight im a bit pissed fuck who u want along as I'm last mummy ,she smiled of course darling and kissed his cheek she then stood in front of bonzo and tank and started to dance like a pro stripper when the door bell chimed ,it's the boys cried Edward I let them in no said Sophie ill do it and marched over to the front door and there stood two shocked teenager ,hi boys come and join the party she said in a sexy voice.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

renfrewshireish

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This sounds like it’s going to be one hell of a night

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

"GANG BANG 1

Sophie was supposed to be picking her step son up but she was enjoying the company of his good mates bonzo,tank,seb and Ricky and so while they all vied for attention she allowed the drinks to flow and before long she was over the limit to drive and the pub was calling LAST ORDERS PLZ,Edward hunny let's get cabs back to our and continue to drink she suggested to her step son she smiled a stupid d*unken smile he knew wot was coming and how naughty Sophie was when she was boozed .

The taxi ride home Sophie was squeezed between the two bulks of bonzo and tank and when bonzo rested his hand on her thigh she never rejected and so sensing she was liking it he slid it up further so her skirt was so thigh he and tank could see she was commando and she just smiled at the boys all this Edward sat in the front was unaware of ,at home they all escaped the taxi and walked up the pathway again with Edward unaware as tank lifted her skirt so he could see her naked arse making her giggle and d*unken Edward turned to see what was so funny and lost his balance and stumbled into a Bush making his pals scream in laughter while Sophie opened the door while tank and bonzo pulled Edward to his feet

With the music on Sophie poured the boys a healthy shot of scotch each from her absent hubby's supply she squeezed onto the sofa between there visitors while Edward sat opposite smiling ,your a real milf hunni said a now brave bonzo with tank agreeing she giggled Edward show them our photos ,Edward smiled and threw his phone his bonzo who with tank learing over his shoulder scrolled through over a 100 photos of Sophie posing in outfits ,you lucky barstard not only are you fucking casey you got a hot step mum they giggled ,hey Sophie put on your nurse outfit 4 us babe ,she smiled is anyone else joining us yes replied Edward seb and Ricky are waiting on a cab ,Sophie just nodded before dissappear upstairs 10 mins later they heard the click clack of high heels on the wooden floor as she peered into the lounge how do I look she asked with her red hair pulled tight into a high pony tail her lips pouted with bright red lipstick she strode to the centre of the lounge and spun slowly so the boys could he her latex nurse outfit with red bra peeking through the outfit finished off with 6 inch heels omg god said the visitors together as she cuddled up to Edward on his armchair and whispered in his ear I'm your property hunni wot do you want me to do tonight im a bit pissed fuck who u want along as I'm last mummy ,she smiled of course darling and kissed his cheek she then stood in front of bonzo and tank and started to dance like a pro stripper when the door bell chimed ,it's the boys cried Edward I let them in no said Sophie ill do it and marched over to the front door and there stood two shocked teenager ,hi boys come and join the party she said in a sexy voice."

Near MK

A lot of fun is about to be had

She settled seb and Ricky down onto the remaining sofa and strode off 2 them

drinks wots going on Ricky whispered to Edward shes getting you guys some scotch oh then she's gotta strip ,Ricky and seb

didn't have time to answer as the sexy bitch strode back in with every eye on the lounge on her curvy body ,she stood in the lounge I've known all you boys since you was at school except you Ricky your a new friend but I trust you all to take photos of my dance but not to show anyone out of this group agreed she asked.

They all agreed with excitement and that she left the lounge to get the sounds pumping and then she strode it now wearing a masquerade mask she walked the room paying attention to each boy then slowly pulling down the zoo on her latex outfit so her massive breasts covered by a new red push up bra push out of the dress 4 freedom then infront of tank and bonzo she bent over slowly so the short dress slid over her thighs it was confirmed to the boys she wasn't wearing knickers she then completed the unzipping of her dress so it hung open then letting it drop to the floor and marched towards Edward pulling off her mask and sitting on Edwards lap smiling at the boys as she spread her legs wide open to reveal her perfect shaven pussy all the boys were clearly straining at there jeans and she was loving wot she'd done to these guys.

She leaned back looking Edward in the face and kissed him letting her tounge explore Edwards and then she asked who shall I have first hunni ,Edward smiled me ,of course babe .

Middlewich

Woking-ish

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Swansea

Bristol

swansea

renfrewshireish

Dundee

cambridge

Shannon and Costa Blanca

mullingar

Sophie rode Edward in front of his pals she lent back as her tits boundes freely she loved feeling her young lovers cock pushing deep into her wet pussy sensing that Edward was near exploring she climbed of his erect manhood kissed the tip of his cock b4 she prowled the room her more fresh meet she looked at all there eyes and could sense they all wanted her ,she never done anything like this b4 and the thought of being a powerful older woman excited her .

She was now nude except her heels as she amongst her step sons pals mmmmm bonzo and tank I've know you the longest she said as she squeezed in between them as they had both stripped themselves nude they both worked with Edward on the building site and there tanned muscular body's was evidence of there physical work bonzo was who was the unofficial group leader was a tough look dude with tattoos of Millwall fc and a scar from a fight on his right cheek she slowly eased her long nails around his thick girth not as big as Edwards but still nice while at the same time she took hold of tanks 6 inch and slowly stroked them up and down to the obvious pleasure of Edward, seb and Ricky all looking on ,suddenly her face was pulled towards bonzo and he slipped his tounge inside the sluts mouth as they kissed she could feel tank sucking on her nipple ,she fell into bonzo muscular arms and licked his muscular chest and slid down till his average cock popped into her mouth and she sucked him up and found she looked up 2 see his eyes closed,she looked her her shoulder as tank gently slid into her pussy behind her mmmm baby did you ever think you would fuck Edwards mummy ,no no mam gasped tank as he thrust harder.

He must of been a horny little git cos so soon he was the first of the night to empty his load into her before being replaced by Ricky the newest of the friends he was a little bigger than bonzo and tank and he stretched her a little as he pushed in he slapped her arse hard as he pounder the older woman perhaps he'd d*unk 2 much because after a really good try he pulled out with coming her eyes where fixed on Edward and seb as she now took bonzo length in her hand and eased it into her creamy pussy in a reverse cowgirl she kicked of her shoes and planted her feet either side of her yobo lover and slid up and down his shift the boys eyes seem to widen as they saw there leader cock slid into Sophies pussy soon they where both moaning and soon they knew why and some creamy spunk leaked down his shift.

She looked up come on boys who wants to cum on my tits .

Swansea

Bravo

Dundee

cambridge

Middlewich

swansea

st helens

Great story

all over Ireland

beverley

"Sophie rode Edward in front of his pals she lent back as her tits boundes freely she loved feeling her young lovers cock pushing deep into her wet pussy sensing that Edward was near exploring she climbed of his erect manhood kissed the tip of his cock b4 she prowled the room her more fresh meet she looked at all there eyes and could sense they all wanted her ,she never done anything like this b4 and the thought of being a powerful older woman excited her .

She was now nude except her heels as she amongst her step sons pals mmmmm bonzo and tank I've know you the longest she said as she squeezed in between them as they had both stripped themselves nude they both worked with Edward on the building site and there tanned muscular body's was evidence of there physical work bonzo was who was the unofficial group leader was a tough look dude with tattoos of Millwall fc and a scar from a fight on his right cheek she slowly eased her long nails around his thick girth not as big as Edwards but still nice while at the same time she took hold of tanks 6 inch and slowly stroked them up and down to the obvious pleasure of Edward, seb and Ricky all looking on ,suddenly her face was pulled towards bonzo and he slipped his tounge inside the sluts mouth as they kissed she could feel tank sucking on her nipple ,she fell into bonzo muscular arms and licked his muscular chest and slid down till his average cock popped into her mouth and she sucked him up and found she looked up 2 see his eyes closed,she looked her her shoulder as tank gently slid into her pussy behind her mmmm baby did you ever think you would fuck Edwards mummy ,no no mam gasped tank as he thrust harder.

He must of been a horny little git cos so soon he was the first of the night to empty his load into her before being replaced by Ricky the newest of the friends he was a little bigger than bonzo and tank and he stretched her a little as he pushed in he slapped her arse hard as he pounder the older woman perhaps he'd d*unk 2 much because after a really good try he pulled out with coming her eyes where fixed on Edward and seb as she now took bonzo length in her hand and eased it into her creamy pussy in a reverse cowgirl she kicked of her shoes and planted her feet either side of her yobo lover and slid up and down his shift the boys eyes seem to widen as they saw there leader cock slid into Sophies pussy soon they where both moaning and soon they knew why and some creamy spunk leaked down his shift.

She looked up come on boys who wants to cum on my tits .

"

Just keeps getting better

She smiled as seb stepped forward rather awkwardly she smiled up at the nervous teenager come on seb do what ever u want your amongst friend ,yeah come on seb unleash the beast his pals teased him so still a little nervous he dropped his trousers and the room fell silent except 4 Sophie who gasped with excitement seb shocked all his friends he had not only the biggest cock of all his friends it was indeed massive a firm 12 inchs Sophie couldn't wait she dropped he her knees in front of him and started to wank him slowly Sophie had always been able to take all of a man's cock in her deep throat but seb was just 2 big as she sucked him she tickled his balls and she was sure he grew bigger in her mouth she then felt him twitching with confidence she grabbed her head and started to face fuck her she eventually broke free of his strong grip smiled at the boys opened her mouth as sebs hot cum spilled out down her chin and onto her tits she flopped back on her chair NEXT she giggled bonzo launched at the chance he pulled her legs apart and pushed his tounge home and ignored the the taste of tank as she started to moan he rimmed his cock in deeply and possibly a little rough and pumped her like it was his first time and through gritted teeth the Millwall thug made a very girly cry as he cum in her 2nd of the night .

Am I still keeping you interested or am I boring you now .

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Definitely not bored mate. Although I'm sure Sophie is getting well bored!

London

Keep it going!

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love to be one of Edwards friends

Near MK

st helens

Swansea

Ricky took his chance encouraged by

The cheers of hid team mates as he pushed his cock into her soaking pussy the feeling of warm cum around his manhood excited him as he gripped onto the sofa and plunged home he struggled as obviously to much booze had slowed down his ability to cum but finally he grunted as he shot his load into the milfs shaven pussy it had taken ages to climax but once he started he fired the heaviest load of the night cuming all over her pussy as he pulled out she smiled at him as she scooped up the warm cum and sucked it of her fingers mmmmm she moaned tasty.

The mini orgy was now in full flow as tank and bonzo stood either side of Sophie as she sucked one then the other before returning to the first until tank cum first over her face then bonzo in her open mouth ,as the cum dropped off her face she looked at her step son Edward take me 2 bed and treat me like a whore boys help your self's to drink as the boys started to pour booze she looked at seb not u hunni you come and find us in 10 mins if you dare ,seb gulped me Sophie he asked ,she smiled yes you she replied.

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Swansea

Near MK

Lucky Seb

Middlewich

renfrewshireish

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

all over Ireland

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Brilliant story told expertly, differently not boring.

st helens

Peterborough

Edward and Sophie stumbled into her master bedroom Edward smiled at his slut step mum you smell of sex mum he announced the obvious mmmmm and I taste it she teased,well I'm abit disappointed I won't lie he announced to a stunned looking Sophie but hunni u said it was ok she defended herself ,and it his but u said I could cum first said a smiling Edward ,Sophie now laughed well u can have me anytime as she pushed her step son back onto the bed and she took special attention in sucking his hard cock he was soon moaning she stopped sucking and slowly crawled up his body did u like seeing your friends fuck mummy she asked yes you only have seb left she giggled yes after u babe ,let him have your arse,mmmmm but he's 2 big it might hurt,yes I know said Edward smiling as she slipped his cock into her dripping pussy mmmmm you feel the best she moaned ,Edward smiled as he grabbed her bouncing tits fucking liar he thought ,she rode him harder thrusting out her tits and arching her back as Edwards cock rubbed her g spot as she lent forward to kiss Edward seb stumbled in im sorry I was sure if I should wait outside Edward look around his step mum shut up you dumb fuck cum and fuck the bitch ,yes but her your in there mumbled the Harry Potter look alike Sophie then turned taked my arse babe nice and easy I never had double pen b4 yea mam replied seb in a nervous voice.

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Bristol

cambridge

renfrewshireish

Middlewich

So as Sophie rode her stepson cock seb a Harry Potter lookalike slowly climbed up behind her and kissed her neck while grabbing her tits oooohh seb she moaned feeling his huge hard cock resting on her arse,get it in now hun but slowly plz he ordered him.

He slid his tounge into her arse making her moan ever so slightly then taking his cock in his hand he pushed his large bell end into her arse slowly so her arse opened as it entered inch by inch she stopped riding Edward for a few seconds as seb continued to ease into her it hurt but a weird enjoyable hurt ,finally his full length was in her and now it felt good have two cocks in her at once as she continued to ride Edward once more while slammed home ever harder holding her hips as he pounder his 12 inchs into her tiny arse it was then Ricky crept in to watch and Sophie caught a glimpse of his naked in the mirror ,come here Ricky she panted ,Ricky did as he was ordered and she grabbed his cock and plunged it into her mouth all her holes now filled with 3 sex crazed teenagers Edward soon after let out a low moan as he exploded in his step mother's well used pussy she riding him but remained with him inside her it was moments later she started to squirt warm juices down his shaft seb unaware wot was happening unleashed a 2nd heavy load of cum into her arse as he pulled out he grabbed his phone and took several pics of it running out of her arse Ricky was so d*unk he was having trouble climaxing until she started to stroke his full balls it did the trick and he shot a small loafs over her face and tits she flopped down and cuddled Edward while Ricky and seb returned to the lounge to find tank and bonzo had gone and they 2 with no energy left escaped knowing they could not cope with any more ,the gang bang was over and Sophie and Edward slept well.

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Brilliant. Hope there’s more

Dundee

st helens

Woking-ish

Bristol

The morning came and Sophie and Edward woke with a banging head oh my god Edward im so sore she complained, I'm not suprised he grunted a reply ,wot has your father made me I'd never really thought I'd give myself to a gang of guys ,Edward smiled at the memory of the night b4 well you seemed to enjoy it ,yes she smiled a awkward smile I can't deny I did enjoy it when dad left I needed casual sex to make myself feel like a woman again its where Freddie and Leon came ,hey wot about me asked Edward, I think at first I did it 2 punish your dad but things changed and I started to enjoy you most of all,Edward smiled yes you thought me a lot so are you taking dad back he asked ,Sophie shrugged I think I owe it to myself to try and save my marriage but I'm afraid hew pushed me through a door of which there's no return ,wot do you mean asked Edward but in truth he already knew ,I found out your dad has cheated on me at least twice so why would I not continue having casual sex if I'm careful ,twice Edward asked who was the other one he asked ,I don't know her name just someone he met on a business meeting she lied knowing she couldn't destroy Edwards life by telling him it was his beloved gf casey or the fact that she had also been having lesbian sex with her.

Oh ok Edward replied there was more he wanted to know but instead of asking her about her past he asked a cheeky question would you do group sex again ,Sophie shrugged I'm not saying no but not anytime soon but I'd definitely have u and seb ,Edward smiled I can sort it anyway Edward I think you need to experience a mff ,that's exciting but it's cheating on casey I won't do that ,hun wot about us and that barmaid u had ,he nodded yes your right as long as casey never finds out .

Sophie smiled at her step son knowing she owed him a threesome but who with .

Bristol

beverley

"The morning came and Sophie and Edward woke with a banging head oh my god Edward im so sore she complained, I'm not suprised he grunted a reply ,wot has your father made me I'd never really thought I'd give myself to a gang of guys ,Edward smiled at the memory of the night b4 well you seemed to enjoy it ,yes she smiled a awkward smile I can't deny I did enjoy it when dad left I needed casual sex to make myself feel like a woman again its where Freddie and Leon came ,hey wot about me asked Edward, I think at first I did it 2 punish your dad but things changed and I started to enjoy you most of all,Edward smiled yes you thought me a lot so are you taking dad back he asked ,Sophie shrugged I think I owe it to myself to try and save my marriage but I'm afraid hew pushed me through a door of which there's no return ,wot do you mean asked Edward but in truth he already knew ,I found out your dad has cheated on me at least twice so why would I not continue having casual sex if I'm careful ,twice Edward asked who was the other one he asked ,I don't know her name just someone he met on a business meeting she lied knowing she couldn't destroy Edwards life by telling him it was his beloved gf casey or the fact that she had also been having lesbian sex with her.

Oh ok Edward replied there was more he wanted to know but instead of asking her about her past he asked a cheeky question would you do group sex again ,Sophie shrugged I'm not saying no but not anytime soon but I'd definitely have u and seb ,Edward smiled I can sort it anyway Edward I think you need to experience a mff ,that's exciting but it's cheating on casey I won't do that ,hun wot about us and that barmaid u had ,he nodded yes your right as long as casey never finds out .

Sophie smiled at her step son knowing she owed him a threesome but who with ."

Amazin

Near MK

Got to be with Casey

Dudley

In the week following her gang bang Sophie seemed to return to her pre separation step mum role Edward just accepted it as it was usually how she acted after they had fucked in the past ,also Edward was busy hoping casey prepare for her upcoming move to university.

How's Sophie asked casey as they lay in bed one afternoon having made truly passionate love ,I know she thinking about getting back with dad ,Sophie nodded how do you feel I'm not sure cod it hurt me being deserted b4,casey took a deep breath your dad is a cheat babe but so is she .

What asked Edward as his heart almost stopped ,and so casey gave him some information well you know my brother and oz are friends she said awkwardly yes replied Edward well oz told my brother that tank was bragging about having sex with her step mum ,that fucking mad replied Edward angrily jumping out of bed he's always fancied her but to spread rumours like that isn't good enough I'm gotta smash his fucking face when I found him as he dressed as left his naked gf in her bed.

Damn damn casey muttered to her self she really wanted to confied In her bf that she was having lesbian feelings and wanted him to join her on her journey she didn't want Edward to fight a good friend ,I wonder why he's so defensive she wondered.

Rather than going to find tank he found Sophie doing chores and he told her about tanks gossip and she was as shocked as Edward.

Hunni u gotta sort it b4 it gets out bur don't fight him right I will replied Edward as he climbed into his old van and went to track down his mouthy mate

all over Ireland

st helens

London

Woking-ish

Swansea

Oh oooo

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Edward confronted tank who just laughed at him saying his mummy Is a whore but when bonzo got involved in the disagreement he changed his attitude look u little cunt we all agreed to keep it quite and we might have has a repeat performance now u ruined it 4 us all it was done although they boys remained friends there was a distance between Edward and tank .

It was a few days later when Edward was out with his dad that casey turned up at uninvited at Sophie how as ever casey looked like a walking sex godess in a denim mini skirt the tightest vest top and leather jacket Sophie not expecting a visitor was lounging around in a tracksuit ,she opened the door to young casey and was a little suprised to see her there but welcomed her in anyway casey announced im leaving for uni tomorrow and got a few things to ask ,Sophie wasn't sure wot was on her mind so why casey settle on the sofa Sophie made some coffee and took the opportunity to unzip her tracksuit top to give the teenager a nice mint of mature cleavage .

So hun wots on your mind well Sophie I'm off 2 University tomorrow and since the experience I had with you I want to go on a lesbian dating app and wondered if you take some photos 4 me ,phew that was easy thought Sophie yes hun of course dies Edward know she asked casey nodded I totally love Eddie but its time 4 us to explore different things so we not splitting up but we having a open relationship while I'm at uni with the Hope he can join in a 3some at some point, Sophie smiled that's wise .

And also hesitated casey I heard a rumour you had sex with tank ,bonzo and seb while Edward was out with Ricky I'd love 2 know was it true.

Sophie happy that she never suspected Edward was involved to be honest I loved it I had them in all my holes ,oh wow it sounds amazing grinned casey ,it was totally fulling she grinned and I'd recommend it but not with your bf friends and especially not seb he far 2 big 4 your tight pussy ,really gasped a shocked casey and the two girls fell deep into conversation about the night with Sophie careful to keep Edward and Ricky out of it .

Right hunni let's do those photos how about the hot tub I've just had new fencing and next door is in hospital so it's safe and with that Sophie now 41 and 19 year old casey headed 4 the warm tub .

London

Keep it going OP!

The girls relaxed in the hot tub safe from prying eyes both where naked and it couldn't be denied there eyes explored each others bodies as they chatted about Sophie sexual past which was now really taking pace she admitted she was thinking about taking Angus back but wasn't sure if she could give up the casual sex she enjoyed so much, does Edward know asked casey in a innocent voice .

Sophie smiled I don't think so even if he suspects she lied .

Casey admitted she loved Edward he was only her 2nd bf and had taken her virginity she spoke briefly about her first who to Sophies suprise it was revealed as bonzo .

What was he like she asked the milf ,well hunni the milf started he pretends to be a bit of a thug but in truth he was a real gentleman he's not as big as Edward and can be a little rough but that's boys getting carried away ,casey smiled im glad Edward took my virginity but I do have a soft spot 4 Gideon,Gideon whose Gideon asked Sophie now confused casey laughed thats bonzo real name casey laughed,omg poor boy laughed Sophie.

The girls soon were kissing and Sophie started to finger the teenager when they was interrupted by the doorbell,i better see who it is and Sophie excused her self leaving casey in the tub she pulled on her robe and went to the door .

Oh hello bonzo she said in a suprised tone sorry I was in the shower she lied ,oh sorry Sophie I just wanted to apologise 4 tank's behaviour Sophie smiled a naughty smile come in hunni and she opened the door 4 him .

Near MK

Naughty Sophie

beverley

"The girls relaxed in the hot tub safe from prying eyes both where naked and it couldn't be denied there eyes explored each others bodies as they chatted about Sophie sexual past which was now really taking pace she admitted she was thinking about taking Angus back but wasn't sure if she could give up the casual sex she enjoyed so much, does Edward know asked casey in a innocent voice .

Sophie smiled I don't think so even if he suspects she lied .

Casey admitted she loved Edward he was only her 2nd bf and had taken her virginity she spoke briefly about her first who to Sophies suprise it was revealed as bonzo .

What was he like she asked the milf ,well hunni the milf started he pretends to be a bit of a thug but in truth he was a real gentleman he's not as big as Edward and can be a little rough but that's boys getting carried away ,casey smiled im glad Edward took my virginity but I do have a soft spot 4 Gideon,Gideon whose Gideon asked Sophie now confused casey laughed thats bonzo real name casey laughed,omg poor boy laughed Sophie.

The girls soon were kissing and Sophie started to finger the teenager when they was interrupted by the doorbell,i better see who it is and Sophie excused her self leaving casey in the tub she pulled on her robe and went to the door .

Oh hello bonzo she said in a suprised tone sorry I was in the shower she lied ,oh sorry Sophie I just wanted to apologise 4 tank's behaviour Sophie smiled a naughty smile come in hunni and she opened the door 4 him ."

Mmmmm

st helens

all over Ireland

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Bonzo was excited seeing more than a hint of cleavage from Sophies open gown and she knew wot she was going as she walked through the house ,no need to apologise sexy I know I can trust you come outside casey is here .

He followed a little confused he stopped at the patio door as she dropped her robe and walked towards the tub and casey naked bonzo gulped as he felt his cock harden in his jeans what the fucks going on he asked himself under his breath and soon he had his answer.

If your staying get naked casey wants you to do us a favour.

He wanted to ask wot about Edward but decided not 2 as he'd snogged and fingered casey b4 Edward but never seen her naked and knew he couldn't miss the opportunity.

And so he stripped naked with his average cock swinging free ,casey smiled mmmm very nice bonzo as he sat on a garden chair facing the 2 beauty's so wot can I do 4 you well said casey putting her arm around Sophie neck we want you to take photos of us girls making out ,those very words made his cock lift 2 fall election and the girls giggled ,do it and never tell a sole and u can fuck us both offered Sophie right casey she said looking at her young friend ,oh im not sure I've only ever let Edward in me she lied but I'd suck your cock 4 old times sake deal she asked deal agreed a excited Edward.

beverley

"Bonzo was excited seeing more than a hint of cleavage from Sophies open gown and she knew wot she was going as she walked through the house ,no need to apologise sexy I know I can trust you come outside casey is here .

He followed a little confused he stopped at the patio door as she dropped her robe and walked towards the tub and casey naked bonzo gulped as he felt his cock harden in his jeans what the fucks going on he asked himself under his breath and soon he had his answer.

If your staying get naked casey wants you to do us a favour.

He wanted to ask wot about Edward but decided not 2 as he'd snogged and fingered casey b4 Edward but never seen her naked and knew he couldn't miss the opportunity.

And so he stripped naked with his average cock swinging free ,casey smiled mmmm very nice bonzo as he sat on a garden chair facing the 2 beauty's so wot can I do 4 you well said casey putting her arm around Sophie neck we want you to take photos of us girls making out ,those very words made his cock lift 2 fall election and the girls giggled ,do it and never tell a sole and u can fuck us both offered Sophie right casey she said looking at her young friend ,oh im not sure I've only ever let Edward in me she lied but I'd suck your cock 4 old times sake deal she asked deal agreed a excited Edward.

"

Near MK

[Removed by poster at 24/09/22 06:38:52]

Near MK

I'd take that deal

Bristol

st helens

So a excited bonzo took several pictures of the girls cuddling and kissing followed a one where casey feebly pretended to cover her breasts and pussy while pulling a sulky pose she was enjoying the photos with Sophie looking on as she starting to feel horny the last photo taken on the luxury lounger was 2 much to resist and she gently stroked the teenagers pussy with her experience tounge it wasn't too long and casey was moaning gently as she grabbed her breastsit felt nice then suddenly she opened her eyes to see bonzo cock was near her face she smiled at Edwards friend and wrapped her hand around his hard shift and stroked him slowly but firmly before letting his length slide deep into her throat soon he could feel the bulid up in his groin and he had enough sense to rember his promise and he needed to unload and he knew Sophie wouldn't complain so he pulled out and climbed up behind Edward step mum and slowly eased to her moist pussy ,oooh big boy she moaned as he slammed home hard oh god yes is good he panted ,bonzo grunted n groaned as his young cum shot into her ,the milf looked at her young lover casey u really need to try this, casey smiled yes I think I do she agreed .

Casey wants to feel appreciated

Near MK

Where do we form the queue, shame for poor Edward

all over Ireland

Swansea

Superb

Sophie moved away so bonzo could get closer his fave was inchs from his friends gf and there lips met in a passionate kiss there mouths opened so there tounges could explore each other,she turned onto his back on the expensive sun lounger and took his cock into her throat sucking hard then gently bonzo was so excited he could feel his cock throbbing she rolled onto her side so Sophie could suck him while casey gently squeeze his huge balls the girls looked at each other with a glint in their eyes .

Casey now in control of the football hooligan slid down his shift smiling as her moist lips parted allowing him to enter her fully and slowly she started to ride him enjoying every moment as he his bellend rubbed against her g spot ,Sophie was kissing bonzo then casey and whispering in there ears ride him hard hunni look at his face he's a pussy 4 u ,bonzo your enjoying her she can't wait to feel your hot cum in her .

With several grunts he unleashed his spunk into caseys shaven pussy but still she rode him knowing she was close to orgasm and as she cum she squealed a little girls voice then turning more demonic deep voice YES YES GIDEON YYYEEEESSSS.

she flopped to his side cum running out of her .

Soon after all 3 of them washed each other in the hot tub and as her guests left she whispered in bonzo ear hunni don't 4get other our secret don't worry Sophie I know he replied,good boy tell your mum I see her 4 coffee on weds .

Sophie had plans for bonzo mum Lisa.

Dudley

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Middlewich

beverley

"Sophie moved away so bonzo could get closer his fave was inchs from his friends gf and there lips met in a passionate kiss there mouths opened so there tounges could explore each other,she turned onto his back on the expensive sun lounger and took his cock into her throat sucking hard then gently bonzo was so excited he could feel his cock throbbing she rolled onto her side so Sophie could suck him while casey gently squeeze his huge balls the girls looked at each other with a glint in their eyes .

Casey now in control of the football hooligan slid down his shift smiling as her moist lips parted allowing him to enter her fully and slowly she started to ride him enjoying every moment as he his bellend rubbed against her g spot ,Sophie was kissing bonzo then casey and whispering in there ears ride him hard hunni look at his face he's a pussy 4 u ,bonzo your enjoying her she can't wait to feel your hot cum in her .

With several grunts he unleashed his spunk into caseys shaven pussy but still she rode him knowing she was close to orgasm and as she cum she squealed a little girls voice then turning more demonic deep voice YES YES GIDEON YYYEEEESSSS.

she flopped to his side cum running out of her .

Soon after all 3 of them washed each other in the hot tub and as her guests left she whispered in bonzo ear hunni don't 4get other our secret don't worry Sophie I know he replied,good boy tell your mum I see her 4 coffee on weds .

Sophie had plans for bonzo mum Lisa. "

Just keeps getting better

The coffee date arrived and Sophie met her friend Lisa as arranged they had met years before when Lisa had been a supply teacher at Edwards school and taught him for a term,Lisa was 39 very attractive 5 10 slim with ample cleavage she kept well covered her short blonde hair was spiked in a rock chick fashion and her green eyes sparkled like gems ,it had been on a d*unken night out Sophie witnessed her kissing another woman in the toilets she later confused to being bisexual despite seeming happily married to her fireman husband, as the weeks passed she opened up 2 Sophie about her sexual habits and desires ,she loved her husband John but needed attention he no longer could give her her admitted to having a long term lover called Katie aswell as sleeping with several other women she had also fucked her husbands chief fire officer to gain him a promotion and I know its wrong she admitted I slept with a lad from the Co op and my sons friend oz from his football ,Sophie giggled no naughty hun just exciting tell what's it like .

Lisa smiled I've told you enough hun tell me a secret no one knows,Sophie nodded and leaned closer Edwards gf is bi curious so we been sleeping together omg replied Lisa that's very very naughty but she is a rare beauty ,Sophie nodded and we had a 3some with her friend I can't remember his name she lied.

So Lisa now getting turned on looked her friend in the eye and held her gaze wot else .

Feeling confident she admitted 4 the first time ever-increasing Angus left Edward and I have been lovers omg squeeled Lisa that's so hot,releived Sophie then announced he's at home he's rained off work do u want to join us 4 a freesome ,Lisa eyes sparkled with excitement well when he used to have a sleep over with Gideon I used to catch him looking so yes let's do it,the two women left the cafe and headed to Sophies home .

Swansea

Crack on

beverley

"The coffee date arrived and Sophie met her friend Lisa as arranged they had met years before when Lisa had been a supply teacher at Edwards school and taught him for a term,Lisa was 39 very attractive 5 10 slim with ample cleavage she kept well covered her short blonde hair was spiked in a rock chick fashion and her green eyes sparkled like gems ,it had been on a d*unken night out Sophie witnessed her kissing another woman in the toilets she later confused to being bisexual despite seeming happily married to her fireman husband, as the weeks passed she opened up 2 Sophie about her sexual habits and desires ,she loved her husband John but needed attention he no longer could give her her admitted to having a long term lover called Katie aswell as sleeping with several other women she had also fucked her husbands chief fire officer to gain him a promotion and I know its wrong she admitted I slept with a lad from the Co op and my sons friend oz from his football ,Sophie giggled no naughty hun just exciting tell what's it like .

Lisa smiled I've told you enough hun tell me a secret no one knows,Sophie nodded and leaned closer Edwards gf is bi curious so we been sleeping together omg replied Lisa that's very very naughty but she is a rare beauty ,Sophie nodded and we had a 3some with her friend I can't remember his name she lied.

So Lisa now getting turned on looked her friend in the eye and held her gaze wot else .

Feeling confident she admitted 4 the first time ever-increasing Angus left Edward and I have been lovers omg squeeled Lisa that's so hot,releived Sophie then announced he's at home he's rained off work do u want to join us 4 a freesome ,Lisa eyes sparkled with excitement well when he used to have a sleep over with Gideon I used to catch him looking so yes let's do it,the two women left the cafe and headed to Sophies home ."

Loving this

By *arleybird66Man  over a year ago

wexford

The girls got home but no Edward oh how disappointing said Lisa aa she made herself comfortable on the sofa and the two old friends chatted while thet waited 4 Edwards return.

So tell me how long was you cheating on Angus for Lisa asked ,you wouldn't believe me hun but I never cheated on him but when he left I was so frustrated I needed to get laid and Edward was there it was supposed to be a one off but we been rampant for 6 months now ,Lisa smiled will that teach him laughed Lisa so any other lovers she asked well I had a fling with Freddie who does my maintenance and I lived a fantasy when I fucked his two workmen oh and there was Leon the doorman who fucked me in his car I then went lesbian with a young girl I loved it I not gone I bi since I was at uni she decided not to tell Lisa the young girl was casey or the extent of the gangbang a anyway wot about, well Lisa started I've not done it as much as you but first time was about 15 years ago I fucked Jon's boss at the fire station to get him the promotion old bill was great fun until he got transferred up north then about 3 years later while working in the school I fucked Mr hedges the pe teacher,oh my really I thought Mr hedges was gay asked a shocked Sophie, well he was laughed Lisa but he wanted to teach his bf a lesson anyway after that I behaved my self fir 6/7 years but when Jon went away on a training course I invited Phillip round he was working in Co op till his uni started he was hung like a fucking donkey then about 5 years ago I met Katie at work she was in a unhappy marriage and we soon became lovers and she introduced me to her friend lotte and I met 2 girls on 2 nights while out clubbing and then oz on a night out he was my only real regret,oh why hunni asked Sophie, because I found out the next day he dating my daughter Emily.

Oh babe poor you .

It was then Lisa leaned in a kissed Sophie gently on the mouth ,Sophie never pulled away but kissed her back gently sliding her tounge into Lisa to discover her friend had a tounge peirced she looked at Lisa Green eyes they sparkled let's go to bed hunni ,yes let's replied Lisa.

Middlewich

Edward stumbled through his door breathless and sweaty from his work out at tye gym he knew his step mum was home as her audi q8 was parked on the drive .

He stepped into the hallway and could hear moaning from upstairs he recognised her moaning and panting I thought for a moment she had a male visitor but he then heard a giggle and a gasp from a very female voice .

He stood outside her door listening then Sophie called out is that you Edward damn he been caught he didn'tthink she would of heard him come up the stairs ,yes Sophie he replied.

Come in babe she replied.

And slowly he opened the door and entered .

She had her back to him obviously going to work on a female visitor she stopped 4 a moment and turned to him say hello to my gift 4 you Edward his eyes turned to meet those of bonzo mum hello Ed she said with a smile ,Mrs Palmer he gasped ,she smiled your step mum is soon good but say so are you come here u naughty boy Edward tool a several nervous steps but Sophie then spoke up no Edward shower first your not getting in my bed hot and sweaty.

Near MK

Well, sharing is caring

Woking-ish

Swansea

Brilliant

Middlewich

st helens

all over Ireland

Dundee