FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boss fantasy

Boss fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who’s ever fantasied about their female Boss? Worked for a real milf once always wore nylon and skirts that always made me wonder if she wore stockings.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riental_brit_studMan  over a year ago

London

I had a massive crush on my female boss, makes me horny now thinking about her. She's married, in her 50s, shoulder length hair, full figure with gorgeous tits and lovely arse. Great sense of humour, always professional, and I oftened wondered if she had a naughty side, she occassionally wore fishnet stockings. I had great respect for her but when I had the horn from seeing her in particularly nice outfits my mind would have seriously randy fantasies about her. A favourite is that we are at a work conference and she invites me and the sales team for a gangbang. We would spitroast her and spunk in her at both ends, I would particularly enjoyed sloppy seconds in her lovely pussy.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

When I was in my late teens early 20s had a lady boss in her mid 40s, low cut tops and tight pencil skirts which had the clear outline of suspender bumps and sexy knickers.

Over the years working for her I got a fair few glimpses up her skirt and down her top, pretty sure she knew exactly what she was doing

By *i12345Man  over a year ago

etown

Have an assistant manager, blonde, fat arse and nice tits! Great personality also.

The general manager is so so sexy , unreal arse but smallish tits, so sound and very professional!

Think a 3sum with them would just be unreal! Would blow my load as soon as we get into bed haha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"When I was in my late teens early 20s had a lady boss in her mid 40s, low cut tops and tight pencil skirts which had the clear outline of suspender bumps and sexy knickers.

Over the years working for her I got a fair few glimpses up her skirt and down her top, pretty sure she knew exactly what she was doing "

Love that! Wish we had more woman like that!

» Add a new message to this topic