FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The start of great evening

The start of great evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abby OP   Man  over a year ago

Greenhithe

The following was written for a friend, she suggest I post it in the forum.

My first attempt, first posting ect… so please be kind about grammar mistakes and typos.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abby OP   Man  over a year ago

Greenhithe

After dinner and both tipsy, I really have the need to taste pussy. I have that sort of In charge kind of feeling and it’s feeding my kinkier side. You love to play games and so I position you into the piledriver up against the bed.

Thinking do I need to make sure you behave ….. staying where you are positioned and more importantly keeping your hands from pleasuring yourself. They are not needed as you can be follow instruction and so I’m sure you will not play with yourself if told not to.

Now I have complete access to all of your sexy body, stroking gently touching.

You feel me kneel down, tease your nipples again and then in a not so gentle way pull your pussy wide apart before plunging my tongue deep into you,slowly sliding my tongue back out so I can your own juices to wet your clit.

Blowing lightly over it as it hardens and swells, occasionally letting my tongue lightly just brush across it. Gently teasing by once again blowing on it or pushing my tongue back into your pussy as deep as can I.

Feeling so in control and now having had my first little taste of your sweet wet pussy I think that it’s time to to up the game.

Still in the position, but now you have been blindfolded and I have slid a set of headphones on, they are playing just white noise and that whooshing noise is blocking out all else.

With two of your senses rendered useless the others begin to work harder, heading towards over drive trying to compensate.

What should I do next ?

Slide me cock through you wet slit, close to but not quite entering you ?

Fuck down into your pussy ?

Let my balls hang so you can just reach them with your tongue while I tease your clit ?

Slip my cock in your mouth while fucking your big dildo relentlessly into your pussy ?

So many choices,

Headphones temporarily pulled away and you are told to fight against your orgasm, not to come, I’m testing and teasing you, but it doesn’t matter because each time I tease, lick and use my cock to pleasure you, I’m watching and as you start to get close … edged… stopping just before you come.

Letting you come back from the brink while you call me all the names under the sun, before starting to tease again.

Seeing your need to come is now becoming intense, i kneel down slipping my cock in your mouth then you feel your big dildo start to stretch you open and your clit being sucked into my mouth.

Fucking your mouth and pussy without pause while your clit is pulled into my mouth and being tongue flicked, brushed with the tip of my tongue or blown on

You know this time I’m not stopping, I could stop to pull the headphones off again and tell you that I want you to come for me. I don’t need tell you to come, you already know and I know that you know, it’s time for you just let it go and I feel you start shaking.

Recovering now with the blindfold and headphones removed, able to see & hear again, I guide you into the bed and lay you face down.

I sit over you reach down and slip my cock into your soaked pussy gently fucking you from behind while giving you a slow relaxing massage as you come back down.

Your turn ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic