FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Police Station Sex

Police Station Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyrod1 OP   Man  over a year ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

I was serving in the Met, based in South East London.

I had a regular fuck buddy, Angie, she lived in Essex and we got together at least once a week.

One of her fantasies was being fucked in a police station, one night l was the only person in the Nick (Tory cuts!) so l called her up and told her to drive to the station for 10pm when l finished my shift.

At 10 sharp l let her in the door.

”Officer, l have been a very bad girl!" she whispered to me.

I took her up to the office and locked the door.

She lifted he dress up and over her head, no bra and no knickers, just a pair of tall boots.

"Fuck me?" she asked, with a wink.

We kissed, hard, Angie unzipped my body armour, pushing it to the floor, then unbuttoned my shirt.

I kissed her neck, then down her chest to her rock hard nipples, my fingers sliding into her sopping wet cunt.

She groaned in pleasure, undoing my duty belt, forcing my uniform trousers down, my hard cock sticking out. Angie never sucked cock, she didn't like it but that never bothered me, l dropped down to my knees, my mouth latching on to her wet slit, lapping at her clit with my tongue .. .

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *iv JonesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

More please

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *andyrod1 OP   Man  over a year ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

Angie loved her pussy being licked, l slipped my finger into her arse, she loved this and fairly soon l felt her arsehole tense up around my finger and she started squealing in delight as she came.

I turned her over so she was face down on a desk, l slapped her arse a few times as this was another of her kinks, l then started to rim her, getting my tongue deep into her spicy hole.

I felt her hand as she was rubbing her clit, leading to her gasping and shuddering as another wave of pleasure swept through her sexy body.

"Fuck me" she yelled, "I want your cock" she demanded, l was only to happy to oblige.

Her pussy was soaking wet, a trail of her juice dripping down, I slid my rock hard cock into her, all the way in, then slowly back out before sliding deep back into her.

I slowly picked up the pace until l was fucking Angie at full speed, her moans of pleasure adding to my enjoyment of her sexy MILF body.

BOOM! I shot a huge load deep inside her, we were both breathless, she was gasping for breath, l took her in my arms and we kissed as only lovers can.....!

This is a true story, Angie and l had a thing for over 3 years before drifting apart, her memory still puts a smile on my face.

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

» Add a new message to this topic