FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first dogging experience.x.

my first dogging experience.x.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we went dogging not to long ago. I put on a little tight dress with heels and stockings "no knickers " lol.We went to clumber park and pulled up in a car park just outside. It was apparently were people park for fun. There were a couple of cars there so we pulled up and I reclined the seat. I laid there playing with myself and before long there was a guy wanking at the window. I closed my eyes and put on a little show and my husband wound down the window. The guy still wanking his cock put his hand through the window and took Over on my pussy. It felt so good and naughty. After about 5 mins I was hot and dripping wet so I sat up and opened the car door. The guys cock was about 9 inches and really fat. I took him in my mouth and wanked him at the same time. He was really getting into it and I could tell he was nearly there. I had told my guy that I was only doing oral but I was so so horny that when he asked if I was up for fucking I just said yes. My Husband didn't no what to do or say but before he could say anything I was in the back of the car laid down with this guy forcing his cock in my pussy. He felt so good and was fucking me hard while telling me how sexy I am. I couldn't hold back as he fucked me and I climaxed on his cock. My pussy pulsating and contracting was to much for him as my pussy milked his cock dry. He pulled out said thanks and left. I felt naughty and used. My guy said I thought you were only doing oral. I just laughed and he drove me home and fucked me silly.x.x.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordie-mMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Wow great read got my cock aching hard!! Naughty little minx if only there was a cpl like you around Newcastle! So will he be taking you again? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved your story!

Im a dogging fan too, love being watched and wanking off complete strangers.

One time last summer I had my legs spread wide, one foot up on the dashboard and the other on the headrest of my playmate's seat as he was fingering me.

After a couple of minutes I looked up and car was completely surrounded by guys pressed up to every window of the car,many wanking away.

Its still the favourite image in my wank bank and brings me off every time

I really ought to try this!!

As a fully fledged dogger, thank you ladies this brings back so many good memories!! Living as I do just 2 miles from one of the bigger dogging areas in the midlands I've enjoyed so many afternoons and nights looking, and playing with horny women and love the stories you tell x

I have never been dogging but the idea does sound extremely horny! Any tips for a first timer ?

» Add a new message to this topic