FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sleeping with the twin sister in law

Sleeping with the twin sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asy 1965 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmonds

In answer to the other thread about your Sister in law.

Fistly let me say that since the monopause my wife has not wanted sex and I still have a high sex drive.

Yes I have a little story of what happened when driving to our place in the South of France.

As my wife could not come due to work she suggested her twin sister drove down with me stopping over night in a hotel sharing a room.

So we both drove down to the hotel and when we got to the room the twin beds were together,I suggested "Kate we should move the beds apart as I am a cuddle during sleep", she moved the bed about 3 inches apart.

We had a meal and a few drinks then retired to bed and it was all very innocent and proper.

During the night I let my arm stray over her bed and started to cuddle her putting my hand underneath her pajama top and caressing her pert small boobs.

Although semi asleep I was sort of conscious of what I was doing and just carried on.

Kate awoke and said "Oh Naughties" so I carried on, very quickly I undressed her, I sleep naked and we were soon kissing and exploring each others bodies. We ended up giving each other fantastic oral then we both suddenly stopped realising what we were doing.

Next morning neither of us mentioned it and carried on as if nothing had happened and drove to my place near the Spanish Boarder.

We opened up the place, and sorted everything out and carried on as normal.

That night we had a few glasses of wine but were very careful not to overdo it.

Eventually I said I was going to bed and would like her to join me (the only reference to what happened the night before) I got up clean my teeth and got into bed.

Shortly Kate entered my bedroom in just a bra and panties, she looked stunning and soon got into bed with me.

We kissed and caressed and I removed her bra and panties then kissed some more, great French kisses with our tongues exploring each others mouths.

I then kissed my way down her body and suck her pert tits before getting to her wet pussy and started to lick her and her response was wonderful, she was lost in the moment. Soon I was licking her rose, pussy and clit and she was in heaven. Then I started to finger fuck her, she was very wet and supprisingly tight for a lady who has had three kids.

Her body was made for sex and I wanted her but did not want it go to fast so kissed may way up her body licking kissing and sucking until our mouths met for more of the best kisses ever.

I then went back to licking her only this time as a 69 with me on top, she was giving me an exceptional blow job, sucking and licking, doing it slowly and sensually, it was so nice I had to get off her before I came. Now I am between her legs licking and fingering her and she is dripping and I use her juices to lube her rose and slowly started to finger it, she absolutely loved it. It was the first time anyone had played with her bum and with the licking and finger fucking both holes she came then came again and again, I have never known a lady who could have continuous orgasmns.

I now slid my cock into her and we stared to fuck with me sucking her nipples, kissing her neck and enjoying fantastic French kisses with both our tongues popping in each others mouth. I was close to cumming but did not want it to end so pulled out of her and laid on my back explaining how close I was to cumming. She just slide down and started her slow and sensual sucking and licking and I just exploded in her mouth which she greedily swallowed then we started kissing again, tongues tasting her's and my cum.

It was absolutely marvelous and within minutes I was back between her legs licking both holes, clit, finger fucking them, strumming her clit, she came and kept cumming. We fucked again this time me cumming inside her and then we cuddled and kissed with me thinking the night was over but Kate wanted more and was soon sucking me hard and we played again. In all we played for 3 hours but it felt like 20 minutes. In the morning we started again, I will tell you more about that and the next few days until my wife flew down and how we still played without her knowledge, if you want me to carry on.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Sitting here eagerly awaiting the next installment. Great story.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

Bury St Edmonds

This all happened 3 years before Covid

Back to my reminiscence

Before we went to sleep Kate turned to me and knowing like the rest of the family I have trouble sleeping said "if you wake up and can't sleep wake me up and we can have sex, I don't mine being woken for sex".

Needless to say after our marathon session I slept like a log.

We awoke the following morning in what I can only describe as a natural mood, happy to be with each other as if it was meant to be.

Kate did not want to kiss as she had not cleaned her teeth so we lay there stroking each others body and talking and giving each other oral. I told her that Linda her twin sister my wife had gone completely off sex since the menopause and we hardly ever made love which was very frustrating as we had a great sex life, she replied she knew that, then said my brother in law takes no interest in sex and they had not made love in the past year, every morning she wanks off in the shower using the shower head.

Kate jump out off bed to go to her ensuit to clean her teeth and I laid there thinking about want we had done but not feeling guilty, it was the sex I craved, like the sex Linda and I used to have but much more intent.

I got up and was cleaning my teeth in my bath room and as I was rinsing my my mouth Kate came in and sat on the toilet and started to pee.

I kissed her as she was peeing and when she finished knelt in front of her and started to open her legs, she said stop I have not wiped but I carried on and started to lick her salty pussy. This really turned her on and she opened her legs wide for me moving forward on the seat to give me grester access to that lovely pussy.

After she came I lead her back to my bed and sat her on the edge, put her legs over my shoulder and proceeded to give her another good licking, she tasted lovely her salted pee mixed with her juices. I start to finger fuck her arse as I gourged on her wet wet pussy lapping her juices and she loved it and came again. I then rose with her legs high and going back on her body I enter her and fucked her hard and fast cumming quickly. We then laid on the bed and caressed with me sucking her pert and lovely nipple and stroking her pussy, we continued playing with each others body and kissing.

As I was rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy which was wet with my cum and hers and still sucking on her pert small boobs and she came again, I could not believe how she kept cumming. I moved down to her pussy and pulled her on top of me and we had 69 sex until she stopped and got on top and rode me, I was in fucking heaven being fucked by my wife's twin sister and watching her face as she rode me rubbing her clit for more enjoyment. Soon we both came and Kate got of me sucked my cock quickly then kissed me and left to shower.

Everything we did each time we played or just teased is imprinted on my brain because it was so devinely good.

Kate told me it was the best sex she had had which I agreed with and that the only time she had experienced anything like it was the boyfriend before she met my brother in law, when they would have sex all the time but nothing like us.

I don't know what is was about Kate, whether it was a new sexual relationship, her eagernest to have sex or the way we both enjoyed everything and her ability to keep cumming but we could fuck then kiss and caress and I would be ready to fuck again. Never have I manage that before, normally after a session it would take some time to be ready to go again, with Kate it was cum, ease down, kiss, lick, suck, carress and I would be hard again.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great stuff, can't wait for more

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Love this

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great post

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *un on fabMan  over a year ago

Mallow

Nice

Fantastic story, hope there are more instalments

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story !

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

This is so erotic, I hope there’s more to come. So well written.

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmm more please

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Really good start. Looking forward to hearing more.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Swansea / Jersey

By *imeyeMan  over a year ago

Moseley

My wife's twin sister has given me a couple of handjobs in the past. She was a bit surprised about how much I came.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Funny how both twin sisters are in sexless marriages. Maybe a wife swap is in order.

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *eardedblokeMan  over a year ago

sidmouth

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing

Bury St Edmonds

Someone replied that is funny that both sisters were in a sexless marriage and a wife swap is meeded. Two things, one I love my wife but crave sex and my sister in law unlike my wife found after her menopause also craved sex. Two the brother in law got suspicious and developed a new interest in sex and Kate was always worried she would get caught.

Back to my memories,

We had been sunbathing during the morning, me in speedos which you have to wear if you want to use the communal pool and sauna Kate in her bikini. I made lunch and was at the sink washing up after eating when I felt my trunks being pulled down and my bum kissed, I had not heard Kate enter the room. I turned round and she instantly started to lick and suck my balls and cock, my cock stiffened in her mouth and I could see in her eyes how much she enjoyed that, like she had the power to turn me on at any time, which in reality she had.

So there I was standing in front of the window with people walking by and Kate on her knees sucking me. I quickly closed the blind Kate stood up and braced her arms against the worktop pushing her bottom out, I dropped to my knees and started to lick her rose and pussy while finger fucking her pussy, you could feel the tension in her body and she came very quickly her cum dripping from her into the palm of my hand which when I stood up I lapped up. I stood up and thrust my cock deep into her and reached around her body to strum her clit as I pumped her wet fanny, she pushed back making my cock go deeper into her, I came quickly and stayed there cock in her pussy and hands grabbing her lovely small boobs as I pulled out she cupped her hand over her pussy to catch our juices and ran to her bathroom and started to pee, a sound I have always found erotic. I walk in and again knelt before her as she finished peeing, this time she simple moved forward on the seat and opened her legs for me I licked her wet pussy and she came again with her cum dripping on the floor in front of the toilet I stood up leaned forward and we French kissed, tongues darting in and out each others mouths.

Just thought of this as I write, Kate would never kiss me in the morning until she cleaned her teeth but was happy to kiss me after I licked her salty pussy and after she had cum in my mouth and after she had sucked my cock and swallowed my cum.

We dressed to walk into town, me in shorts and her in a short summer dress, I ask Kate to go out without panties and she promptly removed her thong throwing it on the settee. As we walked into town I had my hand on her bottom feeling it sway with every step. There was no one in front of us and looking behind no one there so I reach down and slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her fanny and felt her get wet almost instantly, I stopped when we saw someone in front, at the bar we sat against the wall and as the table hid our lower half I started to finger her under her dress while she stroked my cock over my shorts

Hillsborough

Dublin

Wow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ohnboy10000Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Lucky fucker ya.lol

Would love to do my sis in law

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Brilliant story with lots of details

Can't wait for more

By *.T.GMan  over a year ago

Wigan

mullingar

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow!! Amazing story I can't wait for more

stevenage

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Great story

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *ob675Man  over a year ago

Evesham

Bury St Edmonds

After our walk and drink when we got back Kate leaned over the settee to pick up her thong showing me her arse and pussy which I immediately dropped to my knees and licked her arse, pussy and finger fucked her until she came, I then fucked her from behind coming quickly. Now when I came the feeling was great but not much cum, she was literary draining me.

That night while watching a filmm sitting on the settee Kate was in her pj's and I wore jogging shorts. Kate put her hand on my cock over my shorts and started stroking me. She said it was great that she had found someone like her who was always ready for sex and how well we were matched, to be honest I have only been ready for sex at anytime with Kate. She also mentioned that Linda had said I was very experimental sexually, that I found strange why are the sisters talking about our sex life's.

Back to the story, Kate slid her hand inside my shorts and carried on stroking my cock then pulled my shorts down and started sucking my cock. I tried to slide my hand down her pj's bottoms to get at her arse and pussy but she sat still and continued sucking me, she did like at times to be in control. She soon had me cumming and as I finished she sat up and kissed me pushing my cum into my mouth with her tongue.

I love to kiss and with Kate it was always a good snog with our tongues fighting to get into each others mouths.

Later I went into my bedroom and check the vibrtors I occasionally used on my wife when she let me. I replaced all the batteries ready for that night.

Another funny thing was Kate would go to her bathroom in her pj's to clean her teeth before bed but would then come to me in a sexy bra and matching thong. They looked sexy but I almost immediately took them off to get to her body.

Loving this

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *weetcouple30Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Hillsborough

cambridge

mullingar

Kettering

Nice story!

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ooooo are the twins playing with him?

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Aberdare

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Torbaydos

Bury St Edmonds

That night Kate came to the room dressed as usual looking so sexy in her matching bra and panties and after kissing she was soon naked. I was giving her a good licking then stopped and bought the vibe bag out of the drawer, kneeling by her side I took the rabbit out and slipped it in her lovely tight wet pussy dailing it on rotate and forward with the little finger bit on her clit I was fingering her arse while the vibe did its thing then taking my finger from her arse picked a slim vibe and some lube from the bag, lubed her arse and slide the vibe up her arse, she went wild almost cumming immeadeately. It was the first time she had a vibe up her arse and until we fucked had never had a finger up her arse or her arse licked. She absolutely loved it two vibes in her, me sucking her tits then kissing her, she was pulling my head hard to her mouth and forced my tongue back so her tongue ravage my mouth teeth gums. We stopped kissing and I push the vibes back into her as they were slipping out then took her hand to control the rabbit as I slipped my cock onto her greedy mouth, now she was in ecstasy two holes filled and a cock fucking her mouth, she turned the rabbit on full and had a huge orgasmn and I came to pumping my hot cum into her mouth which she greedily swallowed.

I kissed her passionately took out the vibes and finger her holes, her arse slippery with lube and her cum which had drained from her fanny which was soaking with her juices.

I could not resist in going down on her and using the vibe fucked her arse as I licked almost drinking her juices. I reached into the bag after she came again and found a slightly bigger vibe and pushed that up her arse, no lube needed as her fanny was dripping and I thrust my cock into her and we fucked with me sucking her tits licking and kissing her neck and kissing her mouth. She was on fire with the vibe up her arse and I could not get enough of her, she was turning me on so much with her desire.

I pulled out layed on my back and Kate kneeled over my cock facing away from me and sucked and licked my cock, I just felt so lucky to have her. She now had me hard again and mounted me fucking me with the vibe up her arse. I sat up and grabbed her boobs then lifted her arm and lick under her arm which supprise her, again I was licking places that turned her on, I told her I will lick or kiss every inch of your body.

I laid back and watched her ride me, kneeling and going up and down, Kate came several times and when I came she got off swang around took the vibe from her arse and mounted my face, my head was raised by pillows. We by this time used pillows under her hips when I licked her pussy giving good access to her arse and under my head and neck raising my face so she could mount it. She sat there lettin me lick her wet dripping pussy then started to ride my mouth with slow movements, I reach around and pulled her down further then slid a finger into her arse and felt her hand go down on her clit to give her more enjoyment, she suddenly squirter as she came soaking me and the pillows and bead, I could not get enough of her juices.

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more fun to cum

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iguyVersMan  over a year ago

Shropshire

Love this!

Dublin

Whitehaven

Love this, thanks

stevenage

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fantastic

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Swansea / Jersey

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Redditch

By *anderingxyzMan  over a year ago

Ambleside

I would love to hear more ??

Aberdare

cambridge

cheshire/Preston

close

cheltenham

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Torbaydos

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

cheshire/Preston

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Damn lucky they are not identical twins.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ubeeStarrXoXTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Bury St Edmonds

That night we tried everything apart from a anal, fucked doggy and missionary so I could suck her pert little tits as I fucked her which she loved, used vibes for the first time. She rode my cock then squirted over my face and in my mouth, by the time we were ready to sleep we had fucked for hours.

Next morning I woke up and slide down the bed and started to lick he pussy very lightly and she started to wake, she opened her legs wide and then nicked my pillow and put it under her hips to raise her for me, I slide between her legs and buried my head in her already wet pussy.

I was licking her arse and fingered it then started on her fanny getting my tongue deep inside, she was strumming her clit as I licked and finger fucked her. Kate was always very wet but today she was dripping. I reached into the drawer for the vibes and found my vibe cock ring, something I had forgotten I had as my wife was not keen on it.

Kate had never seen a cock ring let alone one with a vibe so I soon had it on.

I played both her pussy and arse with a rabbit and vibe licking her clit as I did so until she came again then pulled the rabbit out and slid my cock in and fucked her hard with her hips raised by the pillow it was great for the vibe of the cock ring to buzz her clit everytime I thrust in. We were kissing as we fucked and I had no chance to get my tongue in her mouth as she ravished my mouth with hers. She pulled away and moaned saying this is how it should always be, being fucked by someone you love who loves fucking you, that did it for me and I came inside her. I pulled out and got off her and she immediately got on her knees and told me to fuck her doggy, my cock was still stiff due to the ring but I needed a bit of time so pulled the vibe from her arse and started to lick and finger both holes and strumming her clit, she was moaning like I have never heard her before then she suddenly squirted over my chin, neck and chest. I quickly move so my mouth was catching some of the squirt as it was ending so I stuck my cock in and fingered her arse with my thumb as we fucked she continued to moan and she came again not a squirt just her normal excessive wetness dripping from her lips as I pulled out, I realised that although still hard with the cock ring I was not going to cum again.

She went into my ensuite to pee, I took off the cock ring and put the vibes away and went into the ensuit as she was finishing peeing, Kate just looked up at me and move d forward on the seat and opened her legs for me to go down on her which I promtly did.

After our showers we stripped the beds, my bed sheets we absolutely stained, hers had not been used but we changed them anyway so when we picked up my wife there would be two beds washing.

Later that day we picked up Linda from the airport and returned home. That night we went to bed and as normal it was just to sleep. Next morning I got up and made tea, took ours into our bedroom the took Kate's to her, as I walked into the room she was naked on the bed fingering herself, I put the tea on the bedside cabinet and quickly tongued her before returning to drink my tea with Linda in bed.

We all got up and I made more tea then went for a shower and shave as the girls chatted. I came out of the ensuite with just a towel wrapped around my waist saying I was going to lay on the bed for a cool down so layed there naked with the towel covering my cock and balls.

Kate went for her shower and when she came out chatted to Linda as she dried herself, Kate's bedroom was directly opposite to ours so with Linda sitting in the lounge kitchen area while they were chatting Kate stood naked for me to view then put on her bra and thong as Linda went into her ensuite to shower, the girls alway share the shower if Kate's husband is not down with us. Kate went into their bathroom a couple of times then quick run down to me whispering Linda is in the shower before pulling the towel aside and mounting me. I was already hard as I was wanking to Kates naked show so we had a quicky then she moved fo a 69 and she came almost immeadiately. She got off pulled her thong in position as was about to leave when I said I was cumming. She turn around dropped on my cock and quickly had me cumming in her mouth, she stood up after licking me clean licked her lips clean and said mmmm in satisfaction.

That is how we played for the week, fucking or sucking when we could.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great ?? ??

Redditch

Dublin

Whitehaven

Great thanks

Woking-ish

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Kettering

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

Aberdare

close

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

wow

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Great story

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Lucky chap

Hillsborough

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Woking-ish

cheltenham

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Torbaydos

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

cheshire/Preston

Love this

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Fabulous my wife has an identical twin sister mmm

Awesome story thanks for sharing it

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic !!!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *hreepercent_manMan  over a year ago

D22

What a sexy tale, absolutely great story, makes me want my sister in law that there is a huge tension between us.

Always battling over who is making decisions when family is together, she is curvier Than my GF (her sister)

When we were on a weekend away last year she was getting ready and going around topless with just a towel covering her front, she apologied for it, and I smiled and said “if there are as good as her sisters I don’t mind at all”.

Would love for it to happen

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nicc

mullingar

hayes

Mmmm lick her pee from her pussy the best.more i hope.

hayes

Hope he enters her arse.great story

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

hayes

Nice

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

Torbaydos

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

cheshire/Preston

By *ig TennentsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Naughty

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic story

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Kettering

Wonderful, I'm so envious

By *innymac34Man  over a year ago

Clare

By *eagleMan 51 weeks ago

Holywood

What a gorgeous tale! I hope that DJ and c2 enjoyed it as much as I....

Johnoxo

By *eeker of pleasureMan 51 weeks ago

manchester

So naughty but when you taking her anal cherry

By *andy IanMan 51 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *axixxxMan 51 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *uck300Man 48 weeks ago

cathays

Hot

By *omtom7Man 48 weeks ago

Tralee

Yes, very hot. Would love this with my sister in law.

By *igerman23Man 48 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *elliesCouple 48 weeks ago

Darlington

By *igerman23Man 48 weeks ago

hayes

Love licking women when they just peed.more please

By *cotty909Man 48 weeks ago

tranent

By *en1234300Man 48 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *ussD1Man 48 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *uz1978Man 48 weeks ago

Bideford

Very hot tail

By *hil911Man 48 weeks ago

Solihull

Wow lucky man.

By *ornynhappy23Man 48 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *an79Man 48 weeks ago

Nottingham

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

By *unter122Man 48 weeks ago

Peterborough

I have a thing for my sister in law , she is a bit on the big side but with big tits and massive nipples would love to suck on them , have a crafty feel whenever we say goodbye , not sure if she knows but too risky to take it any further

By *elbyfuntimesMan 37 weeks ago

Selby

By *onnoisseur100Man 37 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *umon337Man 37 weeks ago

Offaly

Very horny and very well written