FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Weekend in Cork with my cousin

Weekend in Cork with my cousin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone this is a story that happened the Halloween Bank Holiday this year.

So it was ment to be a 3 couple weekend with me my girlfriend my cousin and her boyfriend and another couple who are friends with my cousin but about 2 weeks before we went me and my girlfriend broke up. So I paid for everything even though it was ment to be a couple weekend away I still went why not I said.

So we got there on the Friday evening we all booked in went to our rooms and got ready and planned to meet at the bar in the hotel of course I was the first one there.

I was there about 30 minutes going threw tiktok and I got a poke on my cheek I turned around and seen my cousin there a beautiful blonde woman in a gorgeous black dress, I said wow you look amazing she did a twirl and said you think and smiled. I smiled and you know you do and told me I looked handsome and told me she will be my wingman and help me get a girl tonight I laughed and told her she better, as me and her are really close so we always have a what some people could see as to close.

I asked where Jack (her bf) Samantha and Ryan was she said he is gone to get them we talked a little had a drink together I told her your dress is showing a lot.. she says what do you mean I said short dress showing off your boobs and ass she laughed and said you know I always dress to show off.

I said I can see that she then says why are you looking so much. My face went red just then the rest joined us.

We had a few drinks at the bar then went out.

The drinks were going down great we went to the night club we were all sitting together in a booth it came about 11.30 and my cousin and her friend then went out for a smoke and told me they need to show me something my heat racing and said what then they showed me that my ex was with someone new it pissed me off and killed my mood I told them iv had enough and said I'm going back to my room she begged me to stay but i went back to the hotel.

At about 1 just getting out of a shower I got a rapid knock on my door I was still soaked still naked I slightly oped the door and seen my cousin there crying her makeup messed up with her bag and said I'm staying hear before I could say anything she bust in me still naked ran to the bathroom closed the door behind me I could hear her crying and I asked what's wrong she told me to come out to tell me I told her I'm naked my clothes on the bed I said pass me my clothes she just threw me my boxers and say just put them on and please come out to me.

Still dripping wet putting my boxers on she sitting on my bed with her short dress beautiful blonde hair kinda made me hard I walked sat next to her and told me she seen her bf fingering and kissing another girl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I couldn't believe it like I couldn't believe that he would cheat on this beautiful 26 year old beauty. I hugged her and tried to comfort her but me dripping wet when I hugged her she got wet she stood up and pulled off her dress saying you got my dress wet I looked in amazement seeing her in a black bra and thong... then she sat down again and got a bottle of vodka from her bag and asked will u drink with me

I can say I got fully hard seeing her this d*unk babe in front of me

I told her I had to dry myself off but I wanted to hide my hard .. but she told me wait there and got 2 towels... she sat back down I dried my lower half and I was so shocked when she started drying my back and hair telling me how heart broken she was .. so she got up and filled out 2 drinks then asked her in a bra and thong look at me do you not think I am beautiful.. I looked at her and said me being d*unk too you are so unbelievably sexy like look at your ass and tits

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

This is starting well

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Great start

When I said that she got kinda angry not at me but she started telling me the things she does for him (this is not new we do sometimes talk about this) like she sometimes wakes him up with a blowjob and says I'm really good at it too I make him cum in like a few minutes and I also got sexy outfits for him this weekend so you want to see . Before I could reply she says let me show you she opens up her bag again and takes them out look at them me trying to hide my hard on .. I'll show them on me

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

I told her me being a little embarrassed about my hard on I said no its OK you don't have to

She says why because you have a hard cock I can see you trying to hide it she gave a little giggle

I was like I don't have a hard on and then she says quote '' I can see it stand up Jessica (my ex) told me you have a big cock

So I stood up and she looked down amd said don't be shy it's ok while she started to take off her bra and thong

LIVINGSTON

Keep gping

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

I laid down on the bed while she stripped in front of me her naked and asked do you not think I have a great body tits and ass.. she said before I answered ill take your answer from your cock.. I said what do you mean

She didn't say anything and just got on top of me and started kissing me

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Always wanted to fuck my cousin...sniffing her used knickers was the closest I ever got to her pussy

We were d*unk I sad your my cousin

She whispered in my ear 'you know you always wanted this I won't tell anyone if you don't '

When she said that I was just like fuck it . And said what's this great blowjob you give that your always bragging about

She gave a little kinky little laugh and just pulled off my boxers but she didn't put it in her mouth She slowly slipped it inside her pussy which was soaking amd felt so good asked me do I feel good I moaned and said yes .. then she pulled me out and said I love to tase me on cock and then kissed my neck and body until she licked my cock

Like I couldn't believe this was happening like imagine the most beautiful 26 year old blonde cousin that you thought you would never be with is naked with your cock in her mouth telling you that she loves to taste her pussy from her cousin cock

She stopped and looked at me '' do you like my mouth she said I was nearly gona cum by her saying that

She then said something that I never thought I would hear she said do you have to taste your cousins pussy

I told her I loved eating pussy.. she told me that my ex told me I was amazing at it

I flipped her around pinned her arms down and slowly started kissing down her body until I got between her legs and started eating her pussy having her legs wrapped around my head

She told me she was about to cum to my amazement she came and she was a squirter

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

I could hear her moan so loud and that sexy moan from my cousin was more kinky than I can imagine anyone can think of

My mouth and face full of her pussy juice she made me lie down and she licked it off my face

She the went back down on me

We hear a knock on my door

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

My cock in her mouth we could her bf call my name (Paddy) straight away she asked what will we do

She hid under the blanket I answered the door opened it a bit my foot against the door

I said what man .. have you seen her .. I said who . Your cousin I put a confused look on my face I thought she was with you... he says I fucked up I pretend like I didn't know what did you do I asked . He told me he cheated on her I told him I'll kill him for doing that and pretended that I was getting sick to go look for her and closed the door

My cousin naked under my sheets

While she was there naked in my bed

So after I closed the door I walked back down to her and joined her under the blanket she takes a shot of vodka and says I want to make him pay for what he did I got hard again rubbing her pussy still wet and I said can I cum inside your pussy and take my cum and put it in your mouth too and kiss him and make him go down on you and kiss you

And then after he did does that tell him you fucked someone else and you tasted his cum then come back to me.. she laughed and said that is so bad but then she hopped on me and made me cum inside her while her bf was hopping her phone

So I walked out to her room and knocked and asked if she found her so I said we have to look for her as she gave it about 30 minutes she went back into her room and rang her bf while I was beside him so we walked up to the room together she opened the door and they started arguing and I told him he is dead and said to her if u don't want to be here with him tonight she can stay in my room . We played the part I asked her if she was OK too so I left them

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Well after that not even 20 minutes she came knocking at my door so I opened quickly and let her in she said close quick

So I did but hurd her bf calling her name and he came to the door and he was calling her a little slut and me to let him in him d*unk too and not knowing what me and her were upto so I opened the door and he was shouting him like 5.8 me 6.2 and her 5.6 and said who do you think you are shouting at. I want to talk to her he says I just said fuck off from my room and don't come back again or I'll kill u .. I'm not a bully but I really enjoyed bullying him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 17:42:47]

He never came back

So I asked her what happened and with me asking that she stripped back off I still can see how wet she was and told me

When I left she just let him talk and she told him it turned her on and kissed him then sat on his face and she could see my cum on his face and got to the door put her hotpants back on and told him he just had another guys cum dripping in his mouth from tonight and ran down to me

By *ornyBerksMan  over a year ago

Inkpen

Amazing start and yes I have experienced similar

Dublin

We both laughed when she told what happened as she was naked again but she wanted me to see what her Halloween costume looked like.. I told her to show me but she wanted to surprise me so she went into the bedroom door closed I asked her if it actually turned her on from the thought of her b4 with another girl

She passed and said have you ever seen 2 girls with each other

I answered yes iv done a lot of things mmf ffm and more .her hesitation what else and I say you tell me now

As she opened the bathroom door asking do you like this ( her in a sexy cat costume with body showing tits covered barely amd half of her other body still naked

Keep them cumming

So she tells me that she fucked 4 guys b4 one after one in her tent at a festival when she was 18

I was taken back like really

She said she loved cum inside her and in her mouth

As she strips me she says I want you to be my little secret

She puts my cock in her mouth

I was so hard in her mouth like after cumming inside her she told me she loved the taste

She sucked me until I came in her mouth but when I did she got up and put her back against the headboard her legs open and spit my cum down her body getting her fingers and rubbing my cum between her tits and pushing it down to her pussy

Started off excellent but my hard cock is slowly deflating

She started telling me how she loves her pussy being filled with cum

We drank a lot more and we started explaining our fantasies so she went on how she would like her sis to lick my cum from her pussy

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *ust A Dad BodMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Her sis? WTF ?

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Dublin

Wow

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

Her sister has only turned 18 I was surprised when she said that but I was so turned on it was only us saying our fantasies

So out of my curiosity I asked have you ever before

She said no I haven't but I can imagine me licking your cum from her pussy which would make me so wet

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *igbbackagainMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

So I asked her me being horny had your sister ever told you any stories before.. she got up and stripped completely down and pulled my clothes off then pulled me on my feet and asked what type of things would you like me to say I'll even make them up if you want me to

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Dublin

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

ocean

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

More please

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ad4itbushMan  over a year ago

Norwich

By *laric - AlphaMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

More please

Funtown

As she got me standing up she went down on her knees licking the tip of my cock I ask have you and your sister ever sucked the same cock before she giggled and says not together but we both fucked the same guy .. then I pushed her mouth around my cock it was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had he passed and says I really enjoy sucking your cock and especially that you are my cousin really gets me wet as she put her fingers down her body and put them inside her she moaned while my cock was in her mouth

Then all of a sudden she pushed me back on the bed and put her fingers in my mouth and said taste me

I couldn't believe I loved the fact that I was tasting my cousins pussy I just then flipped her on her back and started eating her and omg it was so wet

She wrapped her legs around my head pulling my hair and says does it tase good I'm on the bar I want you to fuck me and cum inside me

audley

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Back from the dead

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

birmingham

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Swansea

mullingar

Kerry / limerick border

renfrewshireish

I was taken away the fact my cousin wanted me to cum inside her i was so hard .. but I said to her I'd love to cum inside you but I want your mouth around my cock again. She says playfully if I suck you again I will only make you cum in my mouth and you won't be able to cum inside me

Couldn't believe how naughty she was .I told her I can cum multiple times for you baby I promise, she looked at me and said you better as she laid me down and I don't know how she did it with her mouth in a matter of 5 minutes maybe if was how she was moaning fingering herself I exploded in her mouth it was a lot.. she looked up at me seeing my cum dripping out of her mouth as she tried to swallow most of it..

She just looked at me as said u better have more for my pussy.. I didn't go soft she just slipped up on top of me I could still see my cum around her lips and chin she just stuck her lips to mine saying taste my mouth and slipped my cock inside her

audley

mullingar

ocean

Very sexy

mullingar

Kerry / limerick border

Like guys having this aboustly gorgeous naked blonde on top of me making me taste my cum from her mouth while I'm inside her nearly made me cum again straight away.. while she is on top of me slowly kissing and feeling her pussy she says .. do you like giving your little cousin your big cock and making me moan .. she whispered in my ear with a little moan make me your little slut. Just then I flipped her over I said ohh yeah i love little sluts pulled out and bent her head down ass up and omg wow u really want to see this girls ass

Whitehaven

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

I really want to see this girls ass

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

Wow

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *iscokidMan  over a year ago

Cork County

We'd all like a cousin like her

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great so far

Heckmondwike

Seeing this ass and pussy in my face I stuck my tongue into her ass .. when she just moaned me rock hard she says will you just stick it inside me like now

I obeyed and tried to put it in slowly feeling how wet she was. She just said just fucking put it all in . Hearing how she gasped when I did I could feel how her body shaked

She moaned to far to far.. I said I thought you wanted it all like a little slut .. she replied I wasn't expecting that deep all of a sudden but now It feels good . Do you like my ass and your cock inside my pussy u better not cum yet she says.. I said I fucking love it .. like guys seeing a babe bent over with a big ass is something that can't be explained

She puts her hair back and says pull it

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Good story!

I pulled her by the hair she says pull it harder until her head was back as far as it could go. She shouted BE A GOOD ONE AND CUM INSIDE YOUR COUSINS PUSSY PLEASE... I was getting near to it she kept telling me to cum until I pulled her hair really hard and pushed her down as I came inside her and kept inside her for a bit until

Until she says wow laying beneath me for a minute while I am still inside her

She asks can this be our secret. I promise her it will be . As she tells me to get off her my cock dead her dripping from my cum she goes down and puts her mouth around my cock tasting her pussy juice and my cum

renfrewshireish

birmingham

Whitehaven

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *rixyessex2TV/TS  over a year ago

Brentwood

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Funtown

audley

close

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

LIVINGSTON

I'm in Cork!

I looked down at her putting my soft cock in her mouth. She says I bet I can get you hard again I laughed and said you can try she sucks my cock and says the taste is better than before as I could feel myself growing in her mouth she puts her fingers between her legs and I could hear a slight moan and pulled her fingers out and put her fingers in my mouth and says '' tase it '' while looking up at me ... I got hard again me being dirty I said I want to go down on you. She says I'm enjoying your cock in my mouth I don't want to stop but ...

When she said that she just got her body and moved it into a 69 position..

mullingar

audley

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

close

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

renfrewshireish

nice story keep going

You can only imagine what happens at the family birthdays. lol

By *un on fabMan  over a year ago

Mallow

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Heckmondwike

She moved into a 69 position her pussy on my face she started sucking me so I just pushed her pussy on my face dripping wet I could taste my cum and her pussy mixed I didn't want to stop until I could feel her body shaking she stopped sucking my cock and just fully sat on my face and hear her screaming and felt this liquid poring all over my face her screaming

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

mullingar

birmingham

Swansea

By *ictokcoolMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

LIVINGSTON

keep going

Great story

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Hope there’s more

Wow

As she pulled my hair and forced her pussy on my face she told me she was going to cum and to keep my tongue out as she kept moving her pussy across my tongue until she let out a loud moan ..

My surprise she was my first squirter as she said taste it

My face and hair soaked

Sounding hot

Her juices having my hair sorted she says to me 'I just came I hope you ain't falling asleep on me ..

I replied I already came I'm gone soft ... she says are you joking and laughed I'm only getting started with you...

I said again I'm gone soft until she giggled and says ill fix that

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Nice

By *rankiey5470Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

mullingar

She looked at me smiles kisses me

Says I love how your face looks how did it taste

Kissing me and giving my neck a lick knowing it was her juices that she was licking puts her fingers inside her and puts them in my mouth and says

I tasted me now you taste you again

LIVINGSTON

i thought this had dies kep going

» Add a new message to this topic