FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time being pegged.....first time being caught

First time being pegged.....first time being caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i Sub Boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Ammanford

I love reading the stories in the forum so thought I would share one of my own about my first time being pegged, which also ended up being my first time being caught..... hopefully it reads ok.

I had been seeing a dominant married older lady and we had met quite a few times. I was 26 and she was 43. We had tried a bit of gentle bdsm. Bondage and edging mainly. Some spanking, watersports, butt plugs. We had been pushing some boundaries and we decided we would like to try pegging and cuckolding.

So for our next meet We were staying in a lovely hotel and When we arrived we noticed that the hot water was not working in the bath, so we called down and were told someone would be sent to look at it, but due to being very busy it might be an hour or 2. In the mean time she ordered that I dress up in her underwear and stockings and massage her and worship her feet, pussy and arse. Whilst enjoying this task so much the time flew by, and we thought they must of forgot to come and check the water.

Mistress then tied me down and started to tease and edge my cock. Making me throb and leak precum. Begging her for more, she stopped playing with my rock hard dick. Stepped back and looked at me tied to the bed wearing her underwear, with a menacing look on her face she asked "how badly do you want more, how badly do you want to release?" So I begged, please Mistress, let me cum for you, I'll do anything.

This statement was the start of the events that were to occur. "Anything?" Was her reply. "Yes Mistress, I will do anything for you to let cum"

With that she walks away and returns with something in her hands. I soon realise it is a blindfold, she leads forward, kisses me on my lips and blindfolds me.

The next thing I hear the zip of her weekend bag opening up. And the clicking of buckles being tightened. Then I feel Mistress untying my wrists and ankles. She tells me to get on my knees and bend over to which I happily do. Mistress climbs onto the bed behind me and starts to rub her strap on up and down my arse, teasing me with the tip.

She says to me, "would you take my strapon in your arse if I let you cum anywhere you like?"

My answer was a swift yes. With no thought or hesitation at all. Mistress removes my blindfold and instructs me to watch in-between my legs while she penetrates me.

Mistress started to massage my arse, gently spreading my cheeks whilst pushing her strap on slightly deeper with each thrust. As I start to relax into the thrusts, gently pushing back against her whilst she slaps and strokes my arse cheeks. Mistress starts to start going harder and deeper.

I am really enjoying the feelings of Mistress taking me like I am her slut. I can feel the balls of her strapon slapping against my balls which only adds to my feeling of being her pathetic sissy slut to use how she likes.....as I am lost in this thought, feeling my cum building in my balls ready to explode......I hear the hotel room door open.

There is no time to stop what we are doing or hide from whoever is walking through the door and as we both look up, holding our breathe in suspense, mistress holds her strap on all the way balls deep inside me as a late 30 something maintenance guy walks in and looks up to see me bent over on the bed, wearing red stockings, red suspenders, red crotchless knickers, with Mistress clearly mid way through fucking my sissy arse.

Instead of walking out or looking disgusted or embarrassed He looks up with a kinky look in his eye and says "don't let me stop you". And shuts the door behind him. On hearing this mistress takes a handful of my hair, pulls her strapon all the way out and thrusts all the way back in, making me take every inch.

With my face in the mattress getting fucked hard by mistress and being lost in the moment, I forget we are being watched by our mystery guest, until I hear her say "why don't you bring that big Dick over here and join us on the bed", as I glance across the room I see maintenance man getting up from the armchair completely naked with his Rock hard 8 inch cock in his hand. As he walks across the room he is stroking his cock, pulling back his foreskin to reveal his big throbbing helmet.

He sits on the bed in front of me still stroking his big hard cock right in front of my face. The whole time mistress is still fucking me hard and deep. She has reached down between my legs and is squeezing my balls. I hear her saying "how desperate are you to cum my filthy little slut" and my response is again fast with no hesitation "so desperate Mistress, I want it so bad, please let me cum Mistress"

"Suck his cock and I'll let you cum anywhere you like" Mistress knew I had some bi experience and that cuckolding with bi bulls was something I wanted to try.

So in my extremely horny state and desperate need to feel my sissy cock release my cum, I reached forward and start to kiss and lick around the tip of maintenance guys huge hard dick while he Strokes it with a firm grip. Mistress slaps my arse hard and says "I told you to suck his cock slut" and as I open my mouth to oblige I feel her hands pushing my head down onto him, getting his dick deep in my throat and holds me there for what felt like forever.... as I started to gag she let go and my head came up for air, maintenance guy told me to spit on his cock and as he did he moaned out loud and pulled my head back down onto his hard cock again until I gagged, then letting me up to spit on his soaking wet cock again. His cock pulsed multiple times and he said I need to explode, he got to his knees and in perfect rhythm with Mistress pegging me he started to fuck my throat holding my head in place.

With Mistress picking up pace and maintenance guy fucking my face harder and deeper, saliva dripping down my chin, splashing up over my face with every deep thrust into my throat. I could feel his cock swelling and tensing up, with his growns getting louder and deeper. He pulled his throbbing shaft from my throat, stroked his dick a few times and let out a deep long moan as he shot stream and stream of hot cum over my face....

He stood up and said to Mistress thank you for letting him stay and enjoying her sissy. He would be finished work in 2 hours and would we mind if he came back to join us for some more fun. Mistress said it would be a pleasure to have him come join us again and that she wouldn't let me cum until he returned.....

With that he slapped my face 3 times and said, "don't worry you little sissy, I won't be long, and then you can be treated like the proper little sissy cuckold that you are....". He put his trousers on, straughtened himself up, and left with a kinky grin......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ammanford

Hope you enjoy....Happy to share more if people like it x

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

please share more

By *art3868437Man  over a year ago

Bradford

More more more

Ammanford

So following the maintenance guy leaving. Mistress pulled out of my arse and stood up behind me. "Well slut, you will have to wait for that orgasm, while we wait for our new friend I will have some fun. Come with me" with that she lead me to the bathroom, the maintenance guy has got rather distracted and didn't have time to fix the hot tap in the bath. So Mistress turned on the shower and told me to wash her.

We climb into the shower and I start to massage soap into her body, getting her nice and soapy, spending plenty of time massaging her 36E boobs, rubbing her soapy nipples with my thumbs, hearing her moan gently in my ear. As she starts to bite my ear, she tells me to "get on my knees and worship my arse slut, I want to feel your tongue inside me"

I drop to my knees as she turns round and bends forward, lofting her leg to the side of the bath bath and I start to worship Mistress, teasing her arse with my tongue, licking and probing, pushing it inside her. Gently fucking her arse with my tongue while reaching between her legs and rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb. Feeling how wet her delicious pussy is and hearing her moaning drives me on. Desperate for her to orgasm.

I slide 2 fingers inside her pussy and massage her gently spot over and over, I start feeling her gorgeous pussy clenching my fingers, her legs start to shake, she let's out a load "fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk" and her pussy squirts, everywhere, I stop licking her arse and lap up all her delicious juices, fingering her faster and faster as she carried on squirting all over me.

She turns and pushes me away as her legs shake uncontrollably......

Ammanford

Hope you enjoy, I will write the next instalment tomorrow of people are enjoying it?

But I can't keep my eyes open right now.

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Really enjoying this.

Looking forward to more.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Love it

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

Oh wow. This is hot.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

A very horny tale, looking forward to reading more

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

In my dreams

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Very good

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Very hot

By *ig man 40Man  over a year ago

havant

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Absolutely fantastic. Please tell us more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

Ammanford

Mistress takes a second to recover from her uncontrollable squirting orgasm that she has just had. Standing under the warm water, letting it run down her naked body. With me still on my knees. She turns to me and tells me to lay down on the bottom of the bath. Doing as I'm told, I lay down, mistress begins to position herself over me and squats down over my body. She looks at me and informs me that she wants ro mark her territory and show me what a pathetic slut I am. Mistress instructs me to play with her pussy until she says stop.

I start sliding my fingers deep inside Mistress, searching again for her g spot. Her nice tight, stretched open pussy feels amazing. So wet, warm and tight around my fingers. Mistress is moaning louder and louder as my fingers speed up, getting deeper in her beautiful tight wet pussy. She leans back with her hands on thd floor of the bath, her body back under the warm water from the shower. Pushing her pussy towards me. Grinding down harder onto my fingers. As I feel her pussy clamping round me and she is moaning so loud now. I hear Mistress commanding me to stop. So i withdraw my fingers straight away. With one massive shudder and a groan, Mistress starts to piss over my throbbing hard cock.

Feeling the warm, wet, wee from Mistress splashing over my cock, feels absolutely amazing. My cock is throbbing. Desperate to cum with all my built up tension from earlier. I start to inadvertently lift my hips. Desperate to feel Mistresses delicious pussy wrapped round my cock. Without thinking or realising I lift up just high enough for the tip of my cock to rub against Mistresses pussy.

No sooner had my hard helmet stroked her dripping wet cunt. She stood up, and slapped my face with one hand whilst grabbing my cock firmly and digging her nails into my balls "how dare you presume you can rub your sissy dick on me slut, get up and dry me" so we both climb out the bath and I am made to kneel at Mistress feet and dry her while she sat on the edge of the bath. "The audacity of you slut, how you think you can have what you want. I'll have to punish you for this". My response made me look and feel like the pathetic sissy slut that I am for Mistress, all I could say was "I'm s-s-sorry Mistress, it was a complete accident, I forg-". SLAP, straight across my cheek. "Shut up you pathetic grovelling little sissy bitch, save it"

With that she tells me to dry myself and wait in the bathroom for my next outfit she wants me to wear. Whilst drying down my legs the door opens and Mistress hand appears, with a handful of clothes to put on. I take them from her and start to assess what I'm being made to wear......

cambridge

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Like it

Ammanford

First from the pile, white hold up stockings. Then I see a white pair of crotchless lace French knickers. And then to my dismay and humiliation......a small white school girl shirt, with very short red and black school girl skirt.

I freeze. Panicking. Not sure what to do. My mind is racing. In my desperate pathetic need to serve Mistress I want to do anything to please her. But I remember the masculine maintenance man that will be coming back to join us when he finishes his shift. Before I can think to hard on the matter, I hear Mistress knock on the bathroom door, "sluuuut, I'm ready for your punishment. How long will you be?". I stutter my response "I, I, I'm coming now Mistress. 2 minutes". I speedily dress in my slutty school girl outfit and slutty white knickers and stockings. Take 1 look in the mirror at how pathetic and slutty I look.

As I walk back into the bedroom, I see Mistress dressed to kill, sat on the end of the bed. Wearing black stilettos, black stockings with black suspender belt holding them up. Black lace thong between her legs. And a 1/4 cup bra holding her boobs in place but giving me full view of her amazing nipples. To finish off the outfit she had some black silk gloves that went halfway up her forearms.

Mistress looked me up and down and said "don't you just look like the perfect sissy slut, come here and bend over the end of the bed bitch". Doing as I'm told, Mistress spreads my legs and ties my ankles to the legs of the bed so my legs are pulled apart. She pushes me forward and ties my arms down tight so I am stuck there unable to move. Bent over. Legs spread. Slutty schoolgirl skirt lifted up over my arse leaving my slutty knickers on display.

Mistress turns my attention towards the table next to the bed. On there I notice her toolkit that is about to be used to deliver my punishment. 3 butt plugs, small medium and large. A paddle, a flogger, a riding crop, a whip, a cane and a belt. All positiones perfectly ready to administer her punishment for my earlier misbehaviour.

Mistress approaches me and whispers in my ear, "I'm going to gag you slut so we don't raise any complaints from the neighbours" With that she stuffs something in my mouth. It takes a second, but I realise its her soaking wet underwear from earlier. I can taste her delicious juices. I close my eyes to savour the taste. And as my cock starts to twitch. SLAP. 5 hard slaps with the paddle across my expose arse

Great story

Ammanford

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I will write the next instalment hopefully later, if not will be in the morning.

Andover

By *nobby82Man  over a year ago

littleborough

Such a sexy story love to be the maintenance guy and come to yours and mistress’s room

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

wolverhampton

Such a horny one!

By *rTongueTeaserMan  over a year ago

CHELMSFORD

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Hot as hell

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

This is so hot.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Omg this has made my sissy cock strain inside my cage I just wish this was me . Please continue

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please.

Here!

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

You gotta love being pegged, it must be the fact your being dominated and doing something so perverted, love having it done to me.

Mmmm love a uniform x

What a horny story. I'd love to be there

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Excellent story.

Ammanford

So glad people are enjoying. Sorry for the delay on the next part had some unexpected plans today. I'll type it up this evening

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ammanford

Mistress then proceeds to give me 10 hard slaps with each item that she had bought for my punishments. Once she has used each one, I can feel my arse burning. Both cheeks feel red raw and I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week. Mistress leans in and gently starts to stroke my bum cheeks. "Did that hurt slut? Have you learnt a lesson?" I hear her say with a cruel yet seductive voice as she pulls her wet worn knickers from my mouth so I can answer. "Yes Mistress. I have learnt my lesson" is all I can say, feeling her soft touch on my burning skin is a mix of feelings.

Mistress, reaches between my legs and takes my sissy dick in your hand and in one swift movement with no warning pulls the butt plug from my arse. She feels my body tense and laughs at me "hahaha, what's wrong slut, were you not ready?!". Then instantly I feel the medium sized butt plug being pressed against my arse. With 4 or 5 gentle pushes I feel it slide in until I'm filled with Mistress butt plug.

"Now slut, which of my tools hurt the most?" My response is easy and I reply quickly, "definitely the cane and the belt Mistress".....silly move i thought straight away, if I could of face palmed I would of (hands being tied down stopped this ability). Mistress then tells me that she is going to test my endurance and pain threshold. The wet underwear are picked up from their discarded position on the floor and stuffed back in my mouth, then She reaches for the belt and starts to wrap the buckle end round her hand and folds the slack in half. Mistress gives me 5 hard stinging slaps with the belt. I feel each one burning on my red bum cheeks. Mistress hears my muffled moans and whimpers, "awww, did that hurt slut?" 5 more slaps, harder than the last 5. As my whole body tenses with the pain, I hear Mistress laugh and tell me that she can go harder.

Before I can even contemplate the thought of how hard these punishment slaps and spanks could become, there is a knock on the hotel room door.....

Solihull

Saved by the door.

Ammanford

My mind goes straight to the thought of what the maintenance man is about to see. Me bent over, tied to the bed, legs spread, arms up above my head. Mistress glides across the room, opens the door as wide as it can go, leaving me on display in my sissy state for anyone that could of been passing in the corridor outside. Stood there in the open door is the masculine man that used my throat so well earlier. Returned as promised to have some more fun.

He walks in the room and says "well well, haven't you 2 been having some fun without me", he kisses Mistress passionately and his hand goes immediately to between her legs. Mistress moans loudly whilst they continue to kiss, maintenance guy groans and pulls away telling her how wet and amazing her pussy feels, she thanks him and kisses him on the lips, then she whispers something in his ear that I can not hear. But his response is a straight "Yes, that sounds very fun".

They walk up behind me and maintenance man slaps my arse a couple of times, then slaps my balls and grips them tight with one hand and with the other he wiggles the butt plug in my arse. He laughs and tells me his much of a little sissy bitch I am and how he is going to give me a couple of lessons in how real men fuck their sluts. And again with no warning he pulls the butt plug from my arse and he roughly inserts the bigger of the 3 plugs. No gentle pushing. One rough forceful push into my arse. It hurts but I feel my dick twitching. Maintenance guy still has my cock in his hand and feels the response to the rough plugging. "Oh the little sissy likes it rough does he? Little sissy dick twitching away, you pathetic little bitch". His insults and humiliation only makes me harder and want it more, which he can tell. He lets go slaps my arse with both hands, one on each cheek, leans down and bites my arse. What I didn't know was that the whole time mistress was sat watching, fingerings herself enjoying the show.

Swansea

Ammanford

Mistress walks round climbs on the bed in front of me and gets herself comfy with the pillows. Maintenance man is stripping off his clothes so fast rushing to get on the bed next to her. They start to kiss again, hands all over each other, he has one hand on her pussy playing with her clit, the other on her boob, squeezing and rubbing her nipple. Her hand has gone straight for his big hard thick cock, stroking it and rubbing his big helmet.

She starts to kiss down his neck, to his muscular chest and shoulders that are covered with a tribal tattoo that show off his muscles. Mistress positions herself on her knees between his legs and starts to kiss down his chest to his stomach and hips. From my tied up position I can't see, but I can tell from the movement and the sound that she has started to lick and kiss his big throbbing cock. His hips raising to meet her mouth with each lick, then with I hear him start to moan as she sucks his cock into her mouth. Getting deeper with each mouthful.

As mistress starts to really get into sucking him and his hips are now thrusting up to fuck her throat. She is gagging and moaning like a wild whore. All I can see from my tied up position is her delicious arse bent over in front of me, her enjoyment is clear from how wet her pussy has got. She stops mid blowjob, stroking his cock fast and firm, she says "I want you to show this littke dick sissy how a manly cock fucks a lady how she deserves"

She climbs up off the bed, unties my leg and arm restraints. Removes my gag and tells me to lay on the bed on my back. "Yes Mistress" I mumble as I do as I'm told. I lay down and mistress climbs on my face in the 69 position. I can see, smell and feel how aroused Mistress is the second she climbs on my face. I'm desperate to taste her, desperate to feel how wet she is, it's like she reads my mind and tells me I'm there to watch only. If I touch I will be punished. With no further conversation, maintenance guy kneeks up over my head and I see his gorgeous big fat helmet start rubbing up against Mistress tight wet pussy lips, he rubs his throbbing head all the way from her clit to her arse and back again. Stopping to tease her clit with his big cock. "Stop teasing, and show this sissy how you treat a whore". He needs no more invitation, and pushes his huge cock all the way balls deep in her pussy, making her gasp with pleasure....

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow! I’m jealous

Ammanford

He then starts to fuck her. Relentlessly. Pulling his big hard dick out all the way to the tip, then slamming back in all the way to his balls. I Can mistress moaning like a whore, I can hear how wet her delicious cunt is getting. It's all too much, I beg mistress "please Mistress, please let me lick you while you take his huge cock". She is having to much of a good time enjoying being fucked hard and deep to pay me any attention. But maintenance guy hears me and tells me to stick my tongue out and lick his balls and arse while he fucks Mistress. I do as I'm told and was I ecstasy, feeling his balls and arse grinding across my tongue. The occasional splash of pussy juice flicking back. I had found my favourite sex position....under 2 people fucking.

Mistress is getting nearer to her orgasm, I can tell by how loud her moaning is getting, how much she is grinding her hips and how wet her pussy is getting. She shouts at me to lick her clit, no sooner as I start licking and sucking on her, maintenance guy pulls out and starts rubbing her gaping pussy with his cock, Mistress let's out a loud moan and starts to squirt all over his cock and my face ... ... ...

Fantastic. I have been in a similar position to the maintenance guy in the past. I was very lucky!

Ammanford

Mistress collapses down on top of me. Shaking and moaning. She rolls off on to the bed next to me. Before I can pay it any thought, maintenance guy pushes his arse back onto my face and tells me that "she might be done for a minute, but don't think you are done serving me sissy". He sits there on my face for a minute pushing his arse down onto my tongue while stroking his cock. Then climbs off, sits back and tells me to suck his cock clean of Mistress juices. I lay between his legs, licking him from his balls to the tip of his cock. Tasting Mistress juices off his big shaft. His cock throbbing while he gently wanks himself onto my tongue.

From beside me Mistress stirs enough energy to say she wants to see him fuck me and show me what a sissy bitch I am. He has no refusal at all. He commands me to get on my knees for him. Mistress positions herself on the top of the bed as maintenance guy climbs behind me. His rough hands firmly spread my arse and remove the butt plug. I feel his big thick cock start teasing against my arse. With no resistance following the butt plugs spreading me and the earlier pegging, his cock starts to push inside me. With each thrust my arse takes in a bit more of his big thick cock. My body tensing as he gets to balls deep. My sissy dick twitching with enjoyment. I can feel this masculine maintenance guy getting more and more turned on with each thrust. His strong hands holding my hips in place so he can fuck me harder.

I hear Mistress from next to me, egging him on, telling me how much of a sissy slut I am. All I know is I can feel this guy pounding my arse, making me his whore. I'm moaning like a cock hungry slut. Desperate for his hot load. He pulls his cock out of my arse, pushes me down onto the bed and kneels over my face he holds my head in place and wants his cock a few times and shoots his hot sticky spank all over my face.....

Not long after he had to leave, so said his thanks, got dressed and went on his way.....

Ammanford

Thank you all for your messages during writing. Glad you all enjoyed.

It's made me so horny sharing. If anyone wants to chat and have some kinky fun, would be great to get yo know you xxx

Wonderfully well wrote, erotic story. Thanks for sharing.

Ammanford

No problem at all. Glad you enjoyed it

Solihull

Wow great story. Any more?

wolverhampton

Awesome story so fucking sexy

Andover

Swansea

Here!

Brilliant

By *i14Man  over a year ago

bagshot

Wow amazing wish it was me!

I’d like this to happen to me one day

Ammanford

Would anyone like to help me choose which experience to share next? Git a few ideas but not sure what people would like most?

Message me to discuss if anyone is interested x

By *ovice_subTV/TS  over a year ago

Warrington

Loving the story xx wish it was me xx

By *am1ebMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

cambridge