FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Xmas party confessions

Xmas party confessions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mily28 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Clapham

Now the season is over anyone have anything to confess (privately or in here?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ake the snakeMan  over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

"Now the season is over anyone have anything to confess (privately or in here?)"

I bet there’s loads,

And even more after the new years partys

By *uckmywife6969Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

My wife got shagged at her Christmas party few years ago

By *estana 2022Couple  over a year ago

london

I sucked a guys cock at the fireman's ball a few years ago

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve never worked for a big company that had Christmas parties but my ex FWB went to her husbands Christmas party with him. One year she was sat with a young apprentice and started to tease him streaking his thigh rubbing her leg against his and letting him stare at her cleavage. The next year she wasn’t sat near him but managed to tease him again kissing him in the corridor to the toilets and feeling his erection while he put his hand up her dress. The third year he’s much older and confident she teased him again and this time he took control forcing her into the disabled toilet. Kissing again he pulled her dress down to get her left tit out and put his hand up her dress this time finding stockings with suspender and soon had his fingers inside her thong. They both wanted to fuck but she wouldn’t let him because of the time so instead bent down and sucked his cock.

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

Shared a taxi home with one of the young till girls 19yrs old . She was handsy in the back but I kept pushing her hands away. When she got to her stop I said I would jump out as well and take a short cut home rather than going around the one way system in the taxi. She was acting all hurt when we got out so when we went to hug good bye I pushed her against the wall and we started kissing . Put my hand up her dress and she was soaking so I told her she's coming back to mine . Got half way home and had her on her back on a car bonnet as I made her cum with my fingers . Then took her back to mine where she spent the night cuffed and soaking my sheets. Her phone was blowing up with her bf trying to reach her so she told him her and some others had come back to mine for drinks and she will sleep in my spare room . He was fine with it lol

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Now the season is over anyone have anything to confess (privately or in here?)"

Any confessions yourself OP? x

By *mily28 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Clapham

"Now the season is over anyone have anything to confess (privately or in here?)

Any confessions yourself OP? x "

Maybe

» Add a new message to this topic