FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the repair job

the repair job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

she opens the front door confidently she's early 70's wearing a nightie just above her knees my eyes are drawn to her large heavy breasts immediately clearly not in a bra as they are hanging low and swaying freely her nipples are huge pushing through the thin material.

she takes me straight into the kitchen and points out the washing machine and explains the problem as i'm working on it i ask her to move what's on top she steps over me and i can see straight up between her legs.

her cunt is gaping with large labia and she is completely unshaven she realises her mistake and steps back apologising all i say is WOW job done and i'm sat having a cup working out the bill all i need to do is test the machine.

i can't take my eyes off her breasts and it's clear she's noticed so when i ask if she has any washing she produces a small pile and then confidently removes her nighty and adds it to the machine.

she's absolutely 70yr old stunning huge nipples massive areola and gorgeous tummy i'm writing the invoice but ask her if she minds if i screw it up and forget the charge as the site of her body is payment enough in full.

she steps forward takes my hand and places it between her legs my i can feel her pubes and i touch her intimately and we kiss, i then tell her she looks amazing lift her arm and confirm she is fully un shaved and i kiss her hairy armpit passionately her aroma completely natural with no scent or sprays i tell her i am a fan.

as i'm kissing her neck she apologises and asks to shower first i ask her not too then kiss my way down her chest and latch onto her nipple it fills my mouth perfectly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *opeyMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Awesome, love a horny 70+ yo.