FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time meeting Vicky and Chris

First time meeting Vicky and Chris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i Sub Boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Ammanford

So I had been chatting with a sexy couple from fab, we will call them Vicky and Chris. We had some similar interests and we were getting along great so we decided to plan a meet. They weren't a million miles away from me so I travelled to their area and booked a hotel, the meet was planned as a social with potential for more. So I arrive at my hotel and get ready to meet them at a local bar. They requested that I turn up wearing black lace underwear and stockings under my clothes, of course I am willing to oblige this request.

The time comes and I meet Vicky and Chris for the first time. We have a great laugh, instantly picking up where the chat left fab. Lots of friendly chat, banter and laughing. We must of been there for a good few hours and had a few drinks, not too many, but enough to be tipsy. The bar was fairly busy but not full so we could have conversation without being overheard.

Chris leans in and rests a hand on my leg and asks "so are you wearing what we asked you too? Or did you chicken out?". I give him a cheeky slutty smile and reply "of course I'm wearing it" he looks delighted and I feel vicky start to rub up my leg with her foot. "Good, because I think we are all looking like we are happy to play tonight?". No sooner could I nod my approval, Vicky slid her foot up onto my semi hard cock and Chris slid his hand down the back of my jeans to feel my lace covered bum cheek, with a groan he squeezes my bum and removes his hand, "you are a naughty slut aren't you" I don't say anything i just nod.

The conversation now starts to get a lot hotter. Lots of comments about what we want to do to each other. Vicky and Chris telling me all the filthy things they want me to do for them. My cock is now rock hard from vicky massaging it with her foot. She has moved closer in the booth so every now and then she can reach in abd stroke it with her hand. Chris doing the same. Reaching in when possible taking a good squeeze of my cock. Using me like their own personal sex toy. There to please and satisfy them however they wish. And I love every second of it.

Vicky leans in and tells me she wants me to go to the toilet, strip naked and send her pictures of my lace underwear. I momentarily protest that my cock is too hard but as soon as I start she leans in closer, grabs my cock hard and says "good, those pictures should be even hotter then shouldn't they, now go please and do as I've asked". With no further argument I stand up like a dutiful submissive slut and try my best to hide my hard cock in my jeans and walk across the bar to the toilets.

When in there I quickly realise that they are completely empty and I have a slight moment of happiness that my task should be easier with nobody in here. I go into the furthest cubicle and lock the door. Luckily this is a nice bar so the toilets are very clean, I kick off my shoes and start to remove my jeans. Take off my shirt so I am stood there in just my slutty underwear and stockings. The thought of concern goes through my head, imagine if I was caught, how embarrassed would I be, but the nerves turn me on even more and I pull out my phone and start snapping pictures to send to Vicky and Chris, I send 4 across and ask if I may return. Chris responds saying that they want 6 more pictures, and gives some description of what positions etc. I dutifully do as I'm asked and send the pictures across. "Good boy slut, come back" is the response I recieved. I quickly throw my clothes back on and hurry to the table.

When I returned Chris was not there, I asked Vicky where he was and she told me he had gone to get the car as they parked round the corner. She must of seen the glum look on my face that the meet was over and she said "don't worry, your coming with us, we want to have some fun with you. If you want to of course?". With absolutely no hesitation I nodded like my life depended on it "Yes please Vicky, I want to be your sex toy for the night". "Good boy" was all she said, making my cock twitch in my Jeans.

Chris then messaged to say he was outside. So me and vicky stood up and made our way out to meet him......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

Ammanford

When we got to the car, Vicky told me to get in the back with her but sit on the passenger side. I climbed into the car and Chris greeted me and asked if I was definitely OK with playing on a first meet. He said they don't usually do it but they could feel how well we were getting on and how horny we all were. I confirmed that I was more than ok with playing with them. Vicky then stepped into the car, shut the door and said "right slut I want to see those sexy underwear, take off your clothes". There I am in the back of a car stripping off down to my sexy underwear and stockings. "Don't drive too fast on the way home Chris, let's not get pulled over like this" I joke.

As soon as I am stripped off and done my seat belt up (safety first, sexy second) I look round at Vicky and she hands me her knickers that she has slipped off under her skirt. She tells me to enjoy them whilst playing with myself on the drive back to theirs. I start to sniff her delicious wet underwear, smelling her amazing pussy juices. I have pulled my cock out the side of my lace knickers and I am stroking it while enjoying the scent of Vicky's pussy in her underwear. I almost forget where I am, lost in the amazing taste of vicky on her underwear, stroking my cock faster, vicky leans in, takes my balls in her hand and squeezes them "slow down slut, save that cum, we are nearly there".

I then sit there, cock out and twitching away leaking precum, desperate to be used by this hot couple. Chris says from the front "Vicky, tell me what he tastes like" she doesn't need to be told twice and leads across the car and sucks the tip of my cock into her mouth, licks round my helmet, lapping up my precum. Just as I start to lean back enjoying her warm mouth wrapped round me, wanting more, she stops. Sits up. Licks her lips and says "mmmm delicious, I cant wait for even more. We are going to drain your balls empty tonight slutboy". She then takes my cock in her hand and starts to gently stroke and tease me. And stopping everytime I showed to much enjoyment. Really keeping me on the edge and building my desire to cum so badly.

In what feels like no time at all we are pulling up outside their place and vicky tells me to throw my clothes on just in case any of the neighbours are looking. I go to hand her back her underwear but with a kiss on the lips and a wink she tells me I can keep them. My cock twitches as I thank her

Ammanford

We get out of the car and all make our way in, giggling at a joke Chris made about being pulled over and having to hope the police would want to join in, at least the handcuffs would come in handy. As we get in, Vicky leads me to the living room abd Chris goes to get us some drinks.

I sit down on the sofa next to Vicky and she places her hand straight on my thigh and asks me why I haven't took off my clothes to show off my sexy underwear again. I make a cheeky comment that I will if she does and with no hesitation she says deal and stands up to start undressing herself. I follow suit and remove my clothes. When Chris returns he sees me and his sexy wife sat in our underwear, hands all over each other kissing passionately, Vicky loving the feeling of my fingers playing with her clit and spreading her delicious wet pussy lips. "Well, well, you 2 have started without me" he puts the drinks down, removes his clothes and sits down next to me on the sofa.

Vicky stops kissing me and pushes me back. "Right slut, you told us you would be our personal sex toy for the night. I think you need to get Chris nice and hard". I do as I'm asked and get to my knees in between Chris's legs. I start to massage his hips with my hands moving them closer to his cock and balls. Gently kissing them as well. Vicky moves in closer and starts to kiss Chris. I start to kiss and lick round Chris's cock and balls. Feeling him throbbing as his cock grows harder in my hand. Giving his balls a gentle squeeze whilst licking the tip of his cock he starts to really get hard. So I slide my mouth round him and start to suck him all the way in.

When he is rock hard and I am covering his dick with my saliva. Vicky tells me to come back and join then on the sofa and moves up to make space between them. I sit down and they tell me that they want to enjoy sharing me together. They want me to sit back and let them have their fun. So I agree and sit back in excitement to see what they have planned for me. And boy was it fun.

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ammanford

I spend the next whole knows how long, sat between this sexy couple with them touching me all over. The best part was when they shared my cock in a double blowjob. One either side kissing, licking and sucking my cock. I was in a world of my own, especially when I felt Chris start to tease my arse while vicky was sucking my cock hard and fast. I thought I was going to cum right then and there but vicky could sense it and stopped her sucking. She sat playing with my cock and said "Now now slut, we don't want you cumming too soon" she sat back and said that she wanted to see me and Chris playing with each other. She sat back and made herself comfortable in a position that we could put a good show on for her.

Vicky then told me that she wanted me to give Chris a blowjob and rimming. She wanted to see him treated like a god by their new slutty sex toy. I was more than happy to do what was being asked and I got down on my knees for Chris. Looked up at him and asked him to pull his legs back. I started off stroking his cock, with my mouth sucking his balls into my mouth, licking then one by one, with my finger gently teasing his hole getting it ready for my tongue. "Don't tease me you little whore, lick my arse". So doing as I'm told I start to rim Chris, getting my tongue in nice, fucking him with my mouth. Stroking his hard cock nice and fast. I can just about see Vicky sat beside is, stroking and teasing her clit, enjoying what she is watching. I then move my mouth slowly up, again teasing and sucking each of Chris's balls into my mouth, then slowly licking all the way up his cock until I'm at the tip abd then swallowing him into my mouth.

I continue to suck Chris's hard dick. Feeling him thrusting his hips up into my mouth. He is starting to moan louder and louder. He stands up, takes my head in his hands and fucks my slutty little mouth nice and hard. Looking down at me, telling me I'm his filthy little bitch. He then fucks my mouth a few more times and tells me he wants to feel his cock inside my slutty fuck hole. He picks me up to my feet and pushes me onto the sofa bent over. I feel his hard throbbing cock pressing up against my tight little fuck toy arse, "are you ready bitch, I'm going to fuck your arse hard until I'm ready to cum over your face". I reply with a simple "Yes sir" and I feel his big thick cock start pushing inside me. Slowly at first until his pace picks up. When he is fucking me balls deep, I hear vicky tell me she wants to feel my tongue in her pussy. Desperate to taste her after the glimpse I got from her knickers earlier, I shift slightly to reach her on the sofa. Legs spread with her dripping pussy ready for my tongue I start to suck her slit while sliding my fingers inside her. Her I am bent over with Chris fucking my arse like the slut I am while I eat his gorgeous wife's delicious pussy. Moaning into her clit while I'm licking it drives vicky insane and I can feel her pussy clamping on my fingers, I move my tongue down, spreading her open with my fingers so I can get my tongue on deeper. She tastes even more amazing than her knickers gave away and I start to eat her pussy like I haven't eaten for days. Lapping up her juices. Sucking, licking, kissing, anything I can to make this goddess cum.

I can feel Chris's thrusts getting harder and deeper and his cock is throbbing like mad in my tight arse. He pulls out and tells me to get to my knees. As soon as I'm there I feel Vicky reach down and start teasing my cock and arse, commenting how amazing my arse feels after taking a pounding from her husband. Chris can't hold it anymore hearing Vickys dirty talk and starts shooting stream after stream of hot sticky cum all over my face.

Chris sits back on the sofa and tells is to get in the 69 position while he rests for a minute. I lay on my back on their living room floor, and Vicky climbs on my face presenting her amazing bum and delicious pussy ready for me to enjoy......

Ammanford

Laying there on the floor with Vickys dripping wet delicious pussy in my face, I was like a beast, burying my face I her pussy getting my tongue in as deep as I can. My nose pressing up against her arse. I could feel her moaning round my cock while she was sucking me and wanking my cock into her mouth. She sits up pushing her arse down onto her mouth and I hear her telling me get my tongue in her arse nice and deep. Doing as I'm told she grinds down pushing onto my mouth harder. Moaning louder and louder she screams at me to stroke her clit. As soon as I give it 5 rubs she is cumming. I feel her arse tease round my tongue as her pussy juices flow over my face.

By this point Chris is hard again and ready to get back involved in the action. He pushes vicky forward gently. She rests her head on my thigh as he kneels down behind her. I see his knees appear either side of my head. His hard cock, balls and arse appear above me and he starts to tease vickys dripping wet pussy with the tip of his hard cock. As he starts to push inside his wife's amazing pussy, I start to suck her clit back into my mouth. Licking it frantically between my lips. Chris is now balls deep inside her and starts to fuck his wife. Her pussy juice splashing down onto my face with each thrust. I can hear how wet she is with with thrust in. I hear her moaning loving every minute of being fucked by her husband and fuck licked by her new sub sex toy. Between her moans I hear her telling me to lick her pussy lips and Chris's cock at the same time. I push my head back so my tongue is resting on her pussy lips, feeling his cock sliding up against me as his balls slap against my face.

Vicky pulls my legs back and starts to suck my cock again. Sucking me fast and deep into her mouth. She reaches down under me while sucking my cock deep and starts to finger my slutty arse. She can feel my cock throbbing in her mouth as my orgasm builds. On my back eating pussy and cock while having my cock sucked and arse fingered has me ready to explode.

Vicky then stops and rolls off me, looking at me and Chris she says she wants to lick my cum off of her husbands cock. Chris sits on the sofa and I kneel next to him, wanking my cock against his. Holding is both in my hand stroking our dicks together. Chris leans forward and starts to kiss me. I can feel my cock throbbing as vicky leans in and we start having a 3 way kiss. My cock explodes shooting my hot cum all over Chris's cock, covering him in my sticky sperm. Vicky leans forward sucks the last drops of cum from my cock then continues to lick all my cum from her husbands cock.

As I sat back on the sofa, catching my breath Chris and vicky are kissing and sharing my cum that was moments ago glistening on his hard dick. Vicky jumps up runs up stairs and returns to see me on my knees sucking Chris and licking his balls. "Good boy glad you are on your knees ready for a good hard pegging slut.....

Ammanford

I feel vicky kneeling down on the living room floor behind me. And I feel her hard rubber cock start rubbing up against my arse. "Do you want to be spitroasted by a hot couple" I say nothing I just keep sucking on chris, gagging on his cock, as I reach back and spread my arse ready for vicky to take me like a slut. She needs no further invitation and starts to push her strap on inside me. Chris climbs down onto the living room floor. So here I am getting spitroasted by this sexy couple. Thrusting into my fuck holes in perfect rhythm. Gagging and moaning round Chris's cock. Vicky reaches down and feels my cock getting hard again. Good boy I like stamina she says, and then with 3 deep hard thrusts she pulls her strap from my arse and says she wants to be spitroasted and filled with cum.

We start with vicky riding my cock sat on my lap with Chris stood next to her fucking her mouth, then we swap with vicky on her side, Chris laying behind her fucking her deep with my cock in her mouth. As she feels her orgasm building and she is moaning out loud, she tells us she wants to feel Chris fill her pussy with cum from behind. She bends over while sucking my cock. Chris climbs behind her and starts fucking her so hard I can feel her head being pushed down harder onto my cock. As Chris starts moaning louder and louder he tells me to get down and lick them both. I get down behind them, licking his arse, sucking his balls, licking her lips and sucking her clit. A few more deep thrusts and Chris tells me to get under them both. As I climb under abd start licking them both I feel Chris balls tense up as he fills vicky with his cum. He pulls out and let's me lick up the last few drops of cum.

He then sits back and watched me lick every drop of his cum from vickys cum filled twitching pussy......

Ammanford

Hope you all enjoyed the story. More to cum soon xx

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

That’s so fucking hot!

Bi

Brilliant story. Would love to her more. Did you stay over for round two.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Ammanford

Glad you all enjoyed

Ammanford

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. There definitely could be a round 2 x

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Sounds like the perfect fantasy

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Loved it

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

Amazing story loving it !

Sitting here twitching for round 2.

So yummmy

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I just read this this morning and you can imagine my response please continue

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Round 2 soon we all hope XX .Love to be someone’s slut like this. Mmmmmmmmm

Bi

Might have to get sub round so we can abuse him.

"Might have to get sub round so we can abuse him. "

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

» Add a new message to this topic