FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Maspalomas Beach

Maspalomas Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itguy21066 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

Now this story is 100% true and is not exaggerated in any way, so some of you may find it a little tame, but to me was the best ever !

Well our background is: been together about 11 years after a couple of years told her I had been with men, tried to get in into swinging, to be fair she dipped her toes in a bit, had a couple of meets, she didn’t fuck but let them play with her, she orgasmed but eventually said it’s not for her, she knows how I love cock but thinks it’s not something I do anything about these days which mainly I don’t, so we go near Maspalomas every year and go to the nudist beach 2 or 3 times during the week, she seen the odd blow job going on, once the attendant goes about 5pm you do get the odd couple playing on the loungers, nearly always the odd guy sitting there wanking slowly to see if anyones interested, she has never let us play before.

Now the last time we went was the day before going home so we wernt going to be drinking much that night and she did say during the day no rush to get back! I thought mmmm what does she mean? Anyway had a good day walking round naked nice warm sun, went for a few swims in the sea, then about 5:30th I was sitting on my lounger stroking her leg saying there were a couple of nice cocks on view, I seem to be stroking her leg for ages very gradually getting nearing her pussy until I started to glide over it, wow I thought she hasn’t stopped me, there were several people watching from afar, she is 55 with a great figure, the wind was blowing gently and I could tell she wasn’t going to stop me.

So I very gently started to play with pussy with gentle strokes gliding back and forth, I carried this on for ages, and gradually opened up her pussy lips to find her very wet, now I know with her once she reaches a certain stage she has to cum, so I played with her wet pussy abit more and at this stage a guy had come quite close, but not our type so I stopped and said to him No, and waved my hand to gesture he left, which he did but just further away and he was still wanking, anyway I carried on and it wasn’t to much longer before she started to orgasm my cock was like a tap with pre cum pouring out, we sat there a bit longer looking round, a woman had wanked her hubby off while he watched my mrs, I was just thinking to myself wow, didn’t think she would let me do that. Final part to follow if anyone is interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, carry on ,finding it very erotic xx

By *exwaterCouple  over a year ago

waterford

More

leicester

Okay final bit:

So anyway I was more than happy now to call it a day, when this young guy appeared and started talking to us, he was very polite, half Italian and half Sri Lankan so had lovely brown skin very good looking and a great set of teeth, to my surprise the mrs was smiling away talking to him, after a while he said can I fetch my bag, sure we said so he got his stuff, we chatted for about 1/2 hr so about stuff,he really fancied the mrs, we explained we wernt swingers but ironically he had missed her having an orgasm, anyway it got to the crunch point he asked if we minded him playing with himself we said no, go for it he was semi hard and I said to the mrs can I wank him, I thought she would say no, but she said if he will let you, so went over and started to wank him, the mrs was watching and let out a little groan, she was rubbing her pussy, he couldn’t see very well, so we asked her to sit on the edge of the lounger and face us wow, when she did that his cock grew like mad, (to be fair she looked so hot) we did this for a while when he asked if he could give her oral, she said ok ( wow I didn’t have to ask her too) so she laid back down he went over and started to lick what must of been a very salty pussy, but letting me wank him while he did, it wasn’t to long before he bought her to orgasm, I then said right finish yourself off in front of me and cum all over me, he was in total ecstasy by this time, I wanked and within a min or so shot my load, I then waited in front of him to shoot his cum over my face which happened mins later, mmmmm we all went in the sea to wash and went our separate ways, we went back to our Hotel, I said to her this is the best day ever, but she did say yeah but don’t get carried away and expect me to start swinging lol

By *exwaterCouple  over a year ago

waterford

By *laytime39Man  over a year ago

leicester

Excellent very hot

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

leicester

Nothing exaggerated 100% true

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Sure hot

leicester

Thanks guys enjoyed sharing got a couple more when I have the time will share

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks guys enjoyed sharing got a couple more when I have the time will share"

We had a massage guy do similar with Babe in Majorca

leicester

"Thanks guys enjoyed sharing got a couple more when I have the time will share

We had a massage guy do similar with Babe in Majorca "

Yeah we have had a nakedTantric Massage a couple of times in this country where the male masseur gives both a happy ending

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Mmmm I sexy story, loved her wet cunt on edge off seat for you both to look at.And you precumming everywhere.I would have got him to cum over my face then I would have cum over wife'pussy then lay there both covered in cum .Half hour later I would have licked her clean.

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very nice mmmm

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Nice story